FRED PAPPALARDO DISC JOCKEYS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had James McNally DJ our wedding at the 1888 Barn in Bethel ME. From the moment we met him we knew his calm demeanor was going to work well for us. He had never worked at our venue before but came in and did his thing like he had been there a hundred times. We gave him some songs and the types of songs we wanted played at about what time and it was absolutely perfect. He helped coordinate the night and it ran perfectly. He was a huge part of making it a success and guests and other vendors commented on what a great job he did. I could not recommend him more.

Services Used: DJ

We got married at the Union Bluff Hotel in York, Maine and the two things we cared about the most was having good weather and having good music. Luckily for us we had the best weather weekend of the summer and DJ Fred took care of all the music. This guy is the best! We met him at one of the wedding tastings, looked around at a few other vendors and when I called him to get a quote I was instantly comfortable with Fred. He is personable, he listens and he is all about having fun with your guests. He invited us to his house to go over the music for our wedding day and took his time with us as we were there for almost two hours. He genuinely cared that we were happy and that my now wife had the day she truly wanted. Fred took care of our lawn ceremony and quickly got himself ready for the reception immediately following. Honestly, he should charge more for the services he provides. If you get married in Maine this is the guy to call. Thanks Fred! Our guests still are complimenting us on your song selections and good natured attitude. John and Kelli.

Services Used: DJ

I would recommend DJ Fred Pappalardo and his team without hesitation. I've known Fred for some years but not DJ Clark Sillery whom we worked with. He was extremely professional, responsive, adaptable (my husband and I are musicians and threw a couple curves to him that he handled with graciousness and aplomb) and attuned to the needs of the crowd. My daughter and her new husband loved their reception and Clark kept it humming along. Everyone had a great time. Thank you, Clark!

Services Used: DJ

Fred was our DJ for our wedding on July 4th and he did such a great job. All of our guests kept telling us how great the DJ was and we all danced non-stop all night. Thank you so much Fred for all of your suggestions and help throughout this whole process. It was an amazing day and Fred was part of it!

Thank you!

Services Used: DJ

Fred was a consummate professional, and took such care to accommodate any and all changes or alterations to our reception. Friendly, talented, and thoughtful, we knew right away we had chosen the best DJ for the job when we hired Fred.

Services Used: DJ

At the recommendation of our photographer, we asked Fred to DJ our wedding at the Nonantum. Fred was able to stay in touch via email and then we went to Fred's home to meet prior to the wedding. Fred was extremely flexible with timing and also offered multiple meetins so we did one in person a few phone calls. We told Fred what we didn't want as well as a list of a few songs we definitely wanted. He filled in the rest and did an amazing job with guests dancing all night (and guests of all ages). We were unsure about uplighting so Fred offered to bring the, and set them up. We were then able to quickly decide what color we wanted prior to the wedding.
My husband and I could not have been more pleased the job that Fred did and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Fred did an absolutely fabulous job beginning with his guidance for the bride and groom in coordinating not just the music for the entire day but also the order of events for the reception. He never missed a beat and kept the party hopping all night eliciting rave reviews from all present.

Services Used: DJ

My DJ was James McNally and if I could rate him higher than a 5.0 I would!! James was so easy to work with and did a fantastic job! The dance floor was packed the whole night! He knew everything I wanted and listened to me so well. I would recommend James to everyone and will use him again. Thanks James!!

Services Used: DJ

Fred came highly recommended by our venue and one of our friends. He also helped us find some of our other vendors (he has great recommendations and has a good relationship with a lot of local vendors). He did a great job for our wedding. We knew we had a wide variety of tastes in music at our reception (a lot of older adults who want more classics, with younger people wanting more modern Top 40 type music). Fred did a great job seamlessly playing music that appealed to everyone. He had a great ability to read the energy of the room and play the music to match how people were feeling. He kept the party going even when a lot of our guests started getting tired out! Plus, he clearly loves his job and I think had just as much fun as our guests did!

A great sign of a quality vendor is how they respond when they make a mistake. Fred accidentally forgot to introduce our maid of honor and best man during a slightly complicated entrance (with music changes). Afterwards, he very sincerely and professionally apologized. We were so laid back that we didn't mind, but we appreciated how serious he was about making things right. He's a great, friendly guy but also maintains solid professionalism which we appreciated. We highly recommend using his colored up-lighting (it looked so beautiful) and the dance floor lights he had (big hit with the guests).

Services Used: DJ

We were recommended Fred Pappalardo by both our photographer and JP, and were very lucky to have Fred's partner, Clark Sillery, as our DJ. Clark was very responsive and easy to work with. We do not live locally, so we were able to conduct all meetings over the phone.
We had a very specific idea of what music we wanted to play at our wedding, and Clark absolutely delivered. Many guests complimented the music at our wedding, and though we had personally crafted the play list. He also played the music at a good volume, particularly during dinner, so that our guests could enjoy the music but still mingle and have conversations. We really appreciated that.
Clark was an excellent DJ, and we are extremely pleased with how wonderfully he handled our music. We absolutely recommend him!

Services Used: DJ

James was our DJ for our New Years Eve wedding and he was absolutely incredible! I couldn't even count how many compliments I received on the DJ and the music and have already given his information to multiple people who attended. My husband and I were amazed at the people on the dance floor, people who said they "never dance at weddings". Everyone was on the dance floor all night and the energy was amazing. We will highly recommend him to any friends or family hosting an event! We were SO happy!!

Services Used: DJ

We got married at the Red Barn at Outlook in S. Berwick, Maine and DJ Fred was AWESOME. I cannot say enough good things. He played a wide variety of music that kept our guests dancing ALL.NIGHT.LONG. (which was exactly what we had requested!!!). We had SO many compliments from guests about both his music and the uplighting he provided for us. He followed our list of "do not plays", played a lot of the songs we suggested (we gave him examples of songs we liked ahead of time), and was totally able to read the crowd. He was great with taking requests and you could tell he was having an absolute blast (without too much microphone talking!). He was enthusiastic, easy going, and knew exactly what he was doing. People were talking all night and the next day (and next week!) about how much fun they had...thanks to DJ Fred!!!

Fred responded immediately with both a phone call and an email with a description of his services/costs/etc. We met him at his home and he was such a pleasure to work with. He let us experiment with some different uplighting and helped us to pick exactly the perfect color/feel to go with our venue. When we met to discuss ceremony music, he was able to give opinions/suggestions (since we didn't have a clear idea what we wanted), but ultimately let us pick what we wanted. He really catered to our interests/likes/dislikes and was ready to give advice (for example, he advised us that cutting the cake was an important part of the wedding--we are SO glad he convinced us not to let this special moment pass by). He was so patient with us as we changed our minds several times after our "final meeting" in terms of the way people were being introduced after cocktail hour and adding an extra hour onto our reception.

I would recommend Fred to anyone interested in having a wedding with awesome music, lots of dancing, and a great time. :-)

Services Used: DJ

When my Wife and I got engaged, our closest friends quickly told us to book DJ "Fred" for our wedding. From the moment we met Fred, we knew we had found our DJ. He was professional, personable, flexible, and had a charisma to him like none other. Two weeks before our wedding, we again met with Fred to go over our wedding ceremony songs, first dance songs, etc. Fred assured us that when it came time for the dancing to start, he would keep the place hopping all night long. And he delivered! Just before our wedding intros started, Fred approached my wife and I and had an amazing idea. Knowing us to be Die hard Bruins Fans. It was a huge hit for our Boston based families! For our wedding of 180 guests, from ages 21-80, Fred played the perfect song sets to keep everyone on the dance floor. We could not believe how amazing of a job he did. Our family and friends raved the next morning about how great the music was that Fred had played. Thank you so much Fred, you made our wedding night perfect!!!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I first met Fred long before our wedding. He not only welcomed us into his home, but allowed us to play with his dog. Leading up to our wedding, he was responsive to any and all emails, even telling us that he wanted us to feel like his only clients (which he did!). At our wedding, he had the dance floor packed all night. Our guests loved him and could not give us enough positive feedback on their experience.

Services Used: DJ

James was the DJ for our wedding and his service went above and beyond what we expected. He was great communicating and answer questions before the day as well as helping us along during the event. He helped us keep the day flowing in the manner we wanted. All in all great job by James.

Profile Picture
Katrina & Jim
10/03/2014

Fred did an awesome job for our wedding reception! The quiet music during dinner was perfect, Fred kept us on a great schedule, and everyone loved dancing after. It was nice to not have to worry about picking specific songs, Fred did great with suggestions and taking requests. The lights were a terrific addition to the reception location and put our guests in a party mood all night! We highly recommend Fred, he was easy to work with and definitely knows his music!