Frankie's Fruit & Chocolate

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frankie's Fruit & Chocolate provided a generous supply of delicious, chocolates fruit & nut circles for our volunteer event.

We coordinated a community luncheon during our volunteer program and the chocolates were a big hit upon attendees!

Claudia was such a supportive sponsor of our local charity event and it is my pleasure to offer high praise for both her product and customer service. I highly recommend Frankie's Fruit & Chocolate.

H. Roberts, President
Project Linus NJ, Inc. (Blankie Depot)

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The chocolate covered pineapples are a-mazing! I had an event for 60 people two years ago, and we gave the pineapples as treats for each person. They were beautifully packaged (no troubles in shipping with them falling apart), and just tasted perfect. So perfect that we got them again for our event this year. Frankie's Fruit and Chocolate was so easy to work with and we'll definitely keep coming back for the taste!

• Wedding: 10/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have used Frankie's Fruit and Chocolate twice for favors/gifts for business meetings. Claudia is very responsive, professional and easy to work with. She takes time to understand your needs, offers suggestions and provides quality products/service.

Everyone loved the chocolate covered pineapple at the first event that I planned so I didn't even hestitate in contacting Claudia for the second event.

You can order some items without sulfates/sulfites which I think is great! Everything Frankie's has provided to me has been quality from the service to the product.

I highly recommend Frankie's Fruit and Chocolate.

Jennifer M. Smart
DaVita Dialysis

• Wedding: 10/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frankie's Fruit & Chocolate provided absolutely wonderful treats for over 250 guests at our event in September. Our dealings with Claudia Frankenberg were delightful. Equally to the point, Claudia's products were spoken of in glowing terms by our guests.

Neil Sharpe