Francis West Studios

Private User
Recently Married

Great videographer! Loved my videos

Services Used: Videography

Frank was a complete delight to work with! He made sure to capture all the special moments. Days following the wedding we already received sneak peeks of the ceremony in full and receive our full video on DVD in under 2 weeks. He was quick to respond to any questions we had. We were so pleased with the video! We couldn't be happier and would recommend his services without a doubt!

Stepheni
03/08/2015

Frank was an absolute pleasure to work with! He brings professionalism, enthusiasm, and excellent work ethic!!! He made sure to capture all the special moments and made sure we were all taken care of at the same time!!! Days following the wedding we already received sneak peaks of the first dance and vows and receive our full video on DVD in under 2 weeks which is nearly unheard of with wedding videographers! We were so pleased with the video and constantly get comments on how professional and well done the video came out!!!!! We couldn't be happier!!!

Caitlin
11/01/2014

Frank was a fantastic videographer! Very flexible and professional!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Frank is an awesome person and so great to work with. He was always quick to respond and made the process so easy. I found it sort of difficult to find a videographer, I guess partly because I didn't really know what to look for. When I was looking, I would find some that asked so much money for what didn't seem to be a quality video. But once I found Francis West Studios and looked at the website, I knew he would be perfect for our wedding! When we first met, Frank had everything laid out so neatly and asked us questions that I didn't even think about. I was so confident that Frank would produce something that we would love and he certainly did!! One of the things that I wanted most in our video was to hear our vows loud and clear and I got what I wanted. Frank has true talent filming and editing footage. I was amazed at how quickly he got our video back to us! 1 week and 2 days! I am just so grateful to have this wonderful video of a day that was truly my fairytale.

If you are debating about getting a videographer or not...DO IT!!
Now that the wedding whirlwind is all over for me, I must say it all seems like a haze. It was great watching our video and seeing moments that we didn't even know happened or seeing people that we didn't get a chance to talk to.

BOTTOM LINE: FRANK YOUR THE BEST!!

Love,
Ryan and Chelsea :)

Abby
10/18/2014

I contacted Frank at the last minute and he happened to be available on my daughter's wedding date. He was so easy to talk to and very accommodating to our Hilton Head venue. This is going to sound funny but on the day of the wedding, I hardly noticed he was there. That's how tactful he was in his set up and filming position. We received our DVDs in less than a month and absolutely love the finished product!

Gamecock Mrs.
10/03/2014

Frank Guy of Francis West Studios was absolutely fantastic. He was excited to be working for us and even drove from Charleston to Columbia to scope out the venue three weeks before our wedding. We received one sneak peek video three days after our wedding, and another one the next day. We absolutely loved everything about our ceremony video and are waiting patiently to watch the second. I think he set up 3-5 different cameras for optimal angles. We would absolutely recommend Frank to anyone! He was professional, fun, and willing to do just about anything to get the video footage he wanted to achieve. Thank you!!

Vanessa and Adam

Megan
09/13/2014

I highly recommend Francis West Studios for videography as well as photography!!! My husband and I were extremely pleased with his work and how quickly he provided us with not only previews of our wedding, but also our final DVD set. We were also very impressed by his talent and professionalism. He captured our entire wedding with numerous cameras for a variety of angles and in addition captured still shots that were AMAZING! He was a pleasure to work with and has allowed us to re-live our wedding day for many many years. EXCELLENT Vendor!

Jodi
09/06/2014

Beautiful work. His eye for details was perfect. I strongly recommend. My video was perfect and communication was awesome! ! Price was very good. I received a lot of complements on video.

Private User
1+ year ago

Frank and his assistant were beyond wonderful for our wedding. They were two of the nicest people I have met. Frank went out of his way to accommodate our wedding and specialize a package that had everything we needed/wanted in it at an extremely affordable price. He came on our wedding day with an ear to ear smile and you could feel his genuine happy attitude all day. Frank was sincere in his overall joy for my husband and I. I could not imagine having anyone else there to film our wedding. Frank had our videos done and sent to us within just about a week post wedding. He worked in such a timely manner! I recommend Frank and his company to any and all brides/grooms or any other occasion!

Services Used: Videography

Frank is wonderful! He did a fantastic job with the video for our daughters destination wedding. For a reasonable fee he traveled to Bluffton for the shoot ,starting with the bride getting ready and stayed till the happy couples departure. The bride & groom LOVED working with him! So did the photographers. . I found his pricing to be THE most reasonable amongst the many videographers I checked into, especially since his package pricing includes 3 edited DVD's.
You can tell Frank loves what he does. His energy level is high--he is constantly in motion!
He was very responsive with his replies to my many emails & he put up with my endless questions, never waivering from being polite and professional. He came through with all he promised---he posted a preview of the wedding in approx. one week and the final DVD's were done & mailed in two weeks. We are so thrilled we found him! We would highly recommend him to anyone

Services Used: Videography

We are so unbelievably happy we selected Frank Guy of Francis West Studios to capture our special day this past May at the Wickliffe House in Charleston, SC! It was so refreshing to see someone who truly enjoys and loves what he does! From the moment we had our first consultation to meeting him before the ceremony, Frank presented himself as a true professional and made us feel extremely comfortable with the entire process. Frank did a tremendous job at keeping himself in the background capturing every little detail! Now on to receiving the video… WOW!!! we were BLOWN AWAY by the quality and the editing work performed, he truly delivered high quality footage taken from all angles. We really couldn’t be happier with his work! We would highly recommend Frank Guy to our trusted friends and family and anyone who is looking for the best videographer, period! We are forever grateful to him for providing us the ability to savor these memories for years to come! Thank you Frank!!

Services Used: Videography

I cannot THANK Frank enough!! He was absolutely fantastic!! It was very important for me to have the best day of my life captured on film! When my friend found Frank on Wedding Wire for me I was absolutely thrilled!! Not only did he capture our wedding day, but he made it possible for me to be able to hold onto and cherish every wonderful moment of our unforgettable wedding!! My husband and I are so grateful! Frank is very professional and extremely skilled at what he does! He also makes you feel as if you've been friends for a lifetime! Our wedding DVD is of the highest quality and I couldn't be happier! I would highly highly recommend Francis West Studios (Frank Guy) to anyone and everyone!!! Thank you so much Frank!!!

Sydney
03/23/2014

Frank Guy is the BEST!!! He went above and beyond to catch every special moment of my wedding day! Not only was he very professional, you could tell he cared about my day, just as much as I did. He treated me, and my family, as we were his own. My video was more than I could of ever imagined. It was perfect!!!! Thank you so much to Francis West Studios, especially Frank Guy, for giving me the memory of a lifetime!!!

Tammy
12/28/2013

Mr. Frank Guy of Francis West Studios is simply put AMAZING!!! However, there is nothing simple about his level of work. It is phenomenal! I have a friend in videography who had moved out of state and couldn't be at my daughter's wedding. This was the last detail we had to secure and I had accepted the fact that I had to take whatever I could get! Much to my great surprise Frank Guy went above and beyond anything I could have wanted in a wonderful lasting memory of my daughter's wedding day!
If you have any type of event that you want recorded - look no further than Mr. Frank Guy! He will travel to your location and he is THE BEST!!! Super fast timely service - and the final product is a memory we will treasure for the rest of our lives! Thank you Mr. Guy! You are a true GEM in your profession!

Mindy
12/28/2013

If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding or any event, Mr. Frank Guy is your man!! We got married this past December at the Mackey House in Savannah, GA, and they recommended Frank to us, and we sure are glad they did! Frank had been in touch with my mom a good bit, but he personally called me a few weeks before the wedding to get my ideas for the video. After our first conversation I knew this would be one aspect I didn't have to worry about, he knew what he was doing and didn't hesitate once about my suggestions.

The day of the wedding Frank met us at the venue. He was fun, wonderful, and accommodating the whole day, and that was no easy task since we had some bad weather issues. During my interview I told what were probably some embarrassing facts about my husband and myself, like how much we love The Lion King and other stuff... However, much to my surprise Frank took all of those personal details and incorporated them into our final video, which is absolutely flawless! I was so shocked when I put in our DVD and the intro was the same intro to the Lion King movie with the song and the sun coming up over the horizon. It is too perfect for words and will be something we can happily watch for years to come.

Frank, I can't thank you enough for being so kind and wonderful to us, and working so hard to make this everlasting treasure perfect for me and TJ.