Francesca's Bridal

Flexibility
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Francesca went above and beyond to help me get a dress that had recently been discontinued. Her strong relationships with the manufacturer enabled me to get 'the one' dress that I had been looking for but had not yet found - until I went to her salon. Additionally, she provided great recommendations to make the dress my own. I absolutely loved my dress and working with the staff at Francesca's bridal.

Private User
2+ years ago

I absolutely loved my dress and working with Francesca and Brittany. They were so accommodating and understanding of my situation with my parents living out of the country and helped my requests. The seamstress was amazing and she did an amazing job of getting my dress to fit me perfectly and the bustle looked great!
They were so easy to work with and they even steamed my veil (even though I got it from somewhere else!)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My daughter bought her wedding dress, beaded belt, and hair clip at Francesca's. The service from the staff was wonderful. They also did a alteration on my older daughter's bridesmaid dress even though we didn't buy the dress from them! They always have a wide range and up to date selection of bridal, bridesmaid, and other formal gowns for all ages and sizes. I would highly recommend Francesca's.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Franchesca is so sweet and she really tries to find something in your style, I thought it was going to be so hard to find a dress but she found the one after 4 dresses. Her daughters are also really great to work with. She does not carry a lot of one certain dress so you know you will not see a lot of other brides in the same dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The owner, Francesca, assisted my mother and I in finding the best wedding dress and mother of the bride dress. She stayed within our budget and gave suggestions on shoes, hair pieces and earrings. I came back to a trunk show at the salon and bought hair pieces and earrings. The alterations were excellent and the staff made sure I was completely satisfied before I left. I highly recommend this Bridal Salon!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Francesca and her team are an absoulte joy to work with! They take the time to make each bride feel extraordinary and like their day is the most important day in the world. Francesca's has a wide variety of dresses for every bride and bridesmaids. She carries designer names at an affordable price. This is the second time we have used Francesca's for a family wedding and will continue to suggest her to other family and friends. From the bride and the bridesmaids to the mother of the bride, Francesca's carries exquisite fashions that are sure to wow anyone! Thank you so much for your help, Fran. We love you!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Loved the shop, loved everyone that assisted me. Friendly, sweet, and helpful. My dress was beautiful, and fit like a glove. Peggy did a great job with the alterations.

PurpleBird
10/24/2009

Brittany was the best, sooo sweet! And Kara too! They ordered my dream dress (seen at another store) and complemented it with 2 amazing veils. They were very professional and handled everything very quickly and well.
I also had all my alterations done with them, and the seamstress was great- listened to everything I wanted and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. Everything was perfect.
Thanks Britt!!! :-)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Service was great, people were very friendly, they matched the veil to my dress and it was exactly what I wanted

Services Used: Dress & Attire

the staff was very helpful and friendly. great dress selection. i did not feel pushed around or pressured into buying anything out of my price range. i found a dress that i loved there and had the alteration done there as well. i am happy with the services i received and would recommend them to friends and family

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Francesca's is amazing especially Fran, Kara and Peggy! I felt like a princess everytime I went in the store. I had a vision of what I wanted my dress to look like and they helped me find the perfect one. When I put on my dress, I knew it was the ONE!! The tears started flowing and I really felt like a bride. My father came in and took one look at me and cried! It was a moment I will never forget. I also got my veil, earrings and necklace from there which had crystals and pearls that matched my dress perfectly. I really felt like a princess on my wedding day! I love my dress and wish I could wear it again! Thank you to everyone at Francesca's!

Nicole Tuite

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They made me feel like I was the only customer each time I went in. They were all so wonderful, and really became personal with me and my big day.

Ashley
10/18/2014

Francesca, Cara, and all of her staff were beyond amazing! They made finding my wedding gown the best part of the prep for our wedding! They were very friendly, helpful, and always ready to assist. They have a great way of making you feel like part of their family, and the one of a kind bride you are. Nothing but good things to say!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found the dress for me at Francesca's Bridal Salon in Baltimore, MD. Francesca's was the first bridal salon that I visited, and it set a standard that I didn't find among others. Francesca, the owner, gave personalized service that really made me feel special, not just like one bride among many, and the store itself has an ambiance and selection that exude quality. My wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses are back, beautiful, and fit well based on Francesca's experienced measurements, requiring minimal alterations. Throughout, Francesca and the staff have been responsive and flexible, even accommodating to my busy schedule. Keep in mind, because designer dresses are carried here, you may fall in love with a dress above your original budget; however, you do pay for unrivaled quality.

Tiffany
1 Review
08/17/2012

Francesca bridal is an awesome bridal shop. They were very attentive to all of my needs as a bride as well as my grooms needs. They have a very knowledgeable staff and they go above and beyond to make their customers happy. I highly recommend Francesca's!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Kind of expensive, but very friendly and helpful to work with! It was always fun to go to the store and all of the employees were willing to help you.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry