Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club

Value
Flexibility
Cheryl
01/02/2015

Everyone was the utmost professional and accommodating. You have been a delight of course all the way through and Whitt was a gem - so flexible and helpful at every turn. Brad and Hannah were wonderful the evening of and so instrumental in getting things wrapped up at the end of the night.
We even had the ground's crew moving and drying off chairs once we made the decision to move the ceremony inside!
It was just a perfect night and we thank you for offering such an incredible venue and team to make all the efforts come together in the most majestic, fantastic way!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Fox Hall on November 1, 2014 at The Stables. Our experience was phenomenal from our first visit to the departure at our wedding! I highly recommend Fox Hall! Their facilities are breathtaking and their staff is very friendly. Everyone went above and beyond for us to make our day perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Shane
08/16/2014

Foxhall was a gorgeous venue. We had so many compliments on the gorgeous view and details of Legacy. Brooke and her team were so easy to work with and very responsive. We want to go back for a weekend trip we had so much fun.

Wimberley
08/02/2014

While I was engaged, my mother and I drove past Foxhall Resort & Sporting Club. I recognized the name from a list of venues on WeddingWire, and my father and I visited the venue sometime later. I knew from the moment I entered the gates this was the place I wanted to be married! Foxhall accommodated the amount of guests we hoped to invite and it was near both my hometown and my fiance's hometown. My fiance was not even present at the initial visit, but he absolutely loved it just as I much as I did! Throughout the entire planning process, Brooke was an absolute pleasure to work with! We were given a list of preferred vendors, of which we booked our caterer and florist! Our overall experience with Foxhall was fantastic, and we continue to receive compliments on our wedding!

Debbie
1 Review
06/21/2014

The Foxhall staff was very attentive and professional. The venue provided the perfect place for a beautiful wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Foxhall's staff was wonderful throughout the whole experience and they make your wedding special for you. It is beautiful and you get the venue for the entire day. They made the event stress-free so we didn't have to worry about anything. i highly recommend this venue!

Elena
05/30/2014

Foxhall staff and the venue Legacy Lookout was amazing! Foxhall's staff was very supportive and helpful with all the aspects of my wedding. Legacy Lookout was of course breathtaking with its amazing views. I could not imagine my wedding anywhere else. My family,friends, and other venders are still talking about how amazing the place looked how beautiful Foxhall is.

Recently Married

This venue was stunning and my guests raved about it. I was so happy indoor/outdoor options were available to me, as it rained on my wedding day. Staff was amazing and accommodating, especially Brooke. The groomsmen loved being able to enjoy activities on the property prior to the ceremony. I would have my wedding at this venue over and over again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Y'all this place is MAGICAL! I couldn't have asked for a better location for my wedding. What a beautiful place to say "I DO". It was love at first sight. My husband and I worked with Brooke and she was wonderful! She made the entire process easy and flawless. We also rented the gorgeous Cypress home for the entire wedding party for the rehearsal and night of the wedding. What a wonderful way to spend your wedding weekend. We had all day for photography, getting pampered, and of course mimosas. We had full range of all 1,100 acres for photo opportunities and activities. My husband took his groomsmen to the skeet shooting course while myself and my bridesmaids were getting pampered back at the house.

Our venue location was legacy lookout. What a view! Our guests RAVED about how gorgeous the property and facility was. I just can't say enough about Foxhall and all of the people that work there. Do yourself a favor and go. Make it your first stop and save yourself some time. Its a once in a lifetime experience!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

With four appointments confirmed to visit wedding venues, Foxhall was the second place we visited. As we drove away, we knew that we would be cancelling our last two appointments. Simply put, Foxhall is AMAZING. Our daughter’s wedding was at Legacy Lookout, an idyllic spot on a hill with its lawn overlooking a scenic view of a river in the distance and a lake close by. Our guests immediately fell in love with it, as we had, and so many people asked “How did you find this place?”

To go with the wonderful setting, there is a fabulous team who works with you. From the first visit, we loved working with Brooke, who is not only warm and makes you feel like family, but is very responsive to all questions and needs. We also enjoyed everyone in the office we met. From a facilities standpoint, Brent and his team did a great job meeting with us prior to the wedding to confirm the exact setup we wanted. On the day of the wedding, they executed their part perfectly, while helping with whatever we needed.

In short, we can’t recommend Foxhall highly enough. Do yourself a favor and go to Foxhall first!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Foxhall (Legacy Lookout) was one of those venues that we saw and simply put: our jaws dropped. Suddenly, I could imagine everything from the ceremony to the reception and everything clicked. It was a dream venue and Brooke and her team made sure that we had all the little details handled so we didn't worry about a thing. Doing our ceremony and our wedding at the same location was easy on us and our guests, but the Legacy Lookout is so versatile that people didn't feel like they were in the same place all night. It was worth every penny!

1 Review
1+ year ago

I loved working with Brooke and her team at Foxhall. They were very helpful, engaged, and an overall pleasure as we planned our wedding in four months! While I think most venues would have given us a hard time, Foxhall was very flexible in finding a date and time that would work for all us. Their list of preferred vendors included quality companies that helped make our wedding day spectacular. Plus, my guests just raved about how beautiful the place is. I wouldn't have wanted my reception at any other place!

1+ year ago

Foxhall was like the took my dream venue and built exactly what I wanted. I cannot say enough great things about the staff. Brooke, sales manager, was wonderful and responsive and Brent, event manager, was very professional and thoughtful. I am so pleased to have used them as our reception location.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Foxhall is such a beautiful venue and their staff was very accommodating and helpful. Both Brooke and Brent went out of their way to make our day perfect. We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding at the location and we also rented a house on the grounds for the bridal party and I wouldn't change a thing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Foxhall catered to my every want and need. Brooke and the Foxhall staff are very professional and stayed on top of every part of my wedding planning. I am very happy that my husband and I chose to have our wedding and reception at FOXHALL!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Foxhall, and specifically the Polo Pavillion and Lawn served as the site for our wedding that took place on May 11th, 2013. The entire process of working with Foxhall was a joy from the beginning. We booked our event nearly a year and a half in advance and yet even this early, Foxhall was more than willing to help answer any questions we had. This continued as we got closer to the big day and the communication and relationship only got better. Our primary contact and event coordinator at Foxhall was Brent Heckler and we can say without reservation that he gave 110% to make sure our wedding day was everything we wanted it to be. From the meeting with our caterer before the wedding, Brent was in constant communication with us. Brent went well above and beyond, providing us with extra chairs, tables, and helping us work with each of our vendors in order to provide a seamless day. On the day of the wedding, we were permitted to roam the entire property with our photographers and really take advantage of all the beautiful vistas that Foxhall has to offer. The day also featured a bit of rain which turned out to barely cause any issues at all because of the great work of Brent and the staff at Foxhall. We were given minute by minute weather updates letting us know when the rain would pass us. The moment it did, Foxhall’s staff was out there with towels wiping down our chairs and making sure we could proceed with as little delay as possible. The rest of the night was a dream with us not having to worry about anything other than having a great time. I know there must have been other items to take care of throughout the evening but Brent made sure that those were the last things we had to worry about. We would like to thank Foxhall for the incredible work they put in and truly helping us create a perfect wedding day!

Daniel & Kathryn Treuman