Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club

Value
Flexibility
Emma
06/27/2015

Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club was the very first venue we visited when we were shopping for our wedding venue. We were sold as soon as we pulled in. The grounds are just beautiful! We choose Legacy Lookout because we loved being able to see everything from the top of the hill, not to mention the venue itself is just stunning. Brook and the rest of the wedding staff at Foxhall did a great job of keeping me informed and were willing to go back and fourth with our contract to make sure all our additions (groomsmen cabin, arbor, etc.) were included. On the day of our wedding, the venue was perfect! The boys went shooting while the girls were getting ready in the beautiful bridal suite. They just LOVED that! Although we planned for an outside ceremony on the back lawn, the threat of rain made us set up inside instead. Actually, I am very happy with the arrangements. I think it might have turned out better this way, haha! The staff worked very quickly to get everything flipped after the ceremony and I don't think guests would have ever known it wasn't the original plan. We had a great time and a beautiful wedding! A month later, people are still gushing about how beautiful it all was. Highly recommend!

Jena
05/22/2015

This was the PERFECT venue from start to finish!! The staff, especially Brooke and Brent, were SO wonderful to work with. The professionalism, courtesy, and competency of everyone at Foxhall are well above par!! I HIGHLY recommend Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club to all brides for the most beautiful venue with the most amazing staff...
My amount spent was for venue, a cabin for the guys to have the day of ceremony, and a guided clay shoot for the groom and his groomsmen that morning! (10 guys total)

Recently Married

Foxhall's staff made the wedding planning experience pleasant! We worked with Kristen and could not have asked for a better tour of the facilities, explanation of the venue and help all throughout the process. They did everything possible to accommodate us and make the wedding flawless. Thanks Foxhall!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Foxhall was perfect! Having our wedding in early/mid April (and worrying about "April Showers" I had no panic. The Foxhall staff put me at ease and they had everything planned for me that I asked, while they let me take control of what I wanted. If I had to do it all over again, I'd choose Foxhall 100 times again!

Cheryl
01/02/2015

Everyone was the utmost professional and accommodating. You have been a delight of course all the way through and Whitt was a gem - so flexible and helpful at every turn. Brad and Hannah were wonderful the evening of and so instrumental in getting things wrapped up at the end of the night.
We even had the ground's crew moving and drying off chairs once we made the decision to move the ceremony inside!
It was just a perfect night and we thank you for offering such an incredible venue and team to make all the efforts come together in the most majestic, fantastic way!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Fox Hall on November 1, 2014 at The Stables. Our experience was phenomenal from our first visit to the departure at our wedding! I highly recommend Fox Hall! Their facilities are breathtaking and their staff is very friendly. Everyone went above and beyond for us to make our day perfect!

Shane
08/16/2014

Foxhall was a gorgeous venue. We had so many compliments on the gorgeous view and details of Legacy. Brooke and her team were so easy to work with and very responsive. We want to go back for a weekend trip we had so much fun.

Wimberley
08/02/2014

While I was engaged, my mother and I drove past Foxhall Resort & Sporting Club. I recognized the name from a list of venues on WeddingWire, and my father and I visited the venue sometime later. I knew from the moment I entered the gates this was the place I wanted to be married! Foxhall accommodated the amount of guests we hoped to invite and it was near both my hometown and my fiance's hometown. My fiance was not even present at the initial visit, but he absolutely loved it just as I much as I did! Throughout the entire planning process, Brooke was an absolute pleasure to work with! We were given a list of preferred vendors, of which we booked our caterer and florist! Our overall experience with Foxhall was fantastic, and we continue to receive compliments on our wedding!

Debbie
1 Review
06/21/2014

The Foxhall staff was very attentive and professional. The venue provided the perfect place for a beautiful wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Foxhall's staff was wonderful throughout the whole experience and they make your wedding special for you. It is beautiful and you get the venue for the entire day. They made the event stress-free so we didn't have to worry about anything. i highly recommend this venue!

Elena
05/30/2014

Foxhall staff and the venue Legacy Lookout was amazing! Foxhall's staff was very supportive and helpful with all the aspects of my wedding. Legacy Lookout was of course breathtaking with its amazing views. I could not imagine my wedding anywhere else. My family,friends, and other venders are still talking about how amazing the place looked how beautiful Foxhall is.

1+ year ago

This venue was stunning and my guests raved about it. I was so happy indoor/outdoor options were available to me, as it rained on my wedding day. Staff was amazing and accommodating, especially Brooke. The groomsmen loved being able to enjoy activities on the property prior to the ceremony. I would have my wedding at this venue over and over again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Y'all this place is MAGICAL! I couldn't have asked for a better location for my wedding. What a beautiful place to say "I DO". It was love at first sight. My husband and I worked with Brooke and she was wonderful! She made the entire process easy and flawless. We also rented the gorgeous Cypress home for the entire wedding party for the rehearsal and night of the wedding. What a wonderful way to spend your wedding weekend. We had all day for photography, getting pampered, and of course mimosas. We had full range of all 1,100 acres for photo opportunities and activities. My husband took his groomsmen to the skeet shooting course while myself and my bridesmaids were getting pampered back at the house.

Our venue location was legacy lookout. What a view! Our guests RAVED about how gorgeous the property and facility was. I just can't say enough about Foxhall and all of the people that work there. Do yourself a favor and go. Make it your first stop and save yourself some time. Its a once in a lifetime experience!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

With four appointments confirmed to visit wedding venues, Foxhall was the second place we visited. As we drove away, we knew that we would be cancelling our last two appointments. Simply put, Foxhall is AMAZING. Our daughter’s wedding was at Legacy Lookout, an idyllic spot on a hill with its lawn overlooking a scenic view of a river in the distance and a lake close by. Our guests immediately fell in love with it, as we had, and so many people asked “How did you find this place?”

To go with the wonderful setting, there is a fabulous team who works with you. From the first visit, we loved working with Brooke, who is not only warm and makes you feel like family, but is very responsive to all questions and needs. We also enjoyed everyone in the office we met. From a facilities standpoint, Brent and his team did a great job meeting with us prior to the wedding to confirm the exact setup we wanted. On the day of the wedding, they executed their part perfectly, while helping with whatever we needed.

In short, we can’t recommend Foxhall highly enough. Do yourself a favor and go to Foxhall first!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Foxhall (Legacy Lookout) was one of those venues that we saw and simply put: our jaws dropped. Suddenly, I could imagine everything from the ceremony to the reception and everything clicked. It was a dream venue and Brooke and her team made sure that we had all the little details handled so we didn't worry about a thing. Doing our ceremony and our wedding at the same location was easy on us and our guests, but the Legacy Lookout is so versatile that people didn't feel like they were in the same place all night. It was worth every penny!

1 Review
1+ year ago

I loved working with Brooke and her team at Foxhall. They were very helpful, engaged, and an overall pleasure as we planned our wedding in four months! While I think most venues would have given us a hard time, Foxhall was very flexible in finding a date and time that would work for all us. Their list of preferred vendors included quality companies that helped make our wedding day spectacular. Plus, my guests just raved about how beautiful the place is. I wouldn't have wanted my reception at any other place!