Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Fox Hollow has been nothing but wonderful to us, we loved the place from the moment we walked in. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and worked with our budget so that we could make sure our special day could take place at their place.

Rachel
04/03/2015

We hosted our April 3rd wedding at the Fox Hollow in the Winter Garden room and had the time of our lives! The room is so unique and beautiful and speaks for itself. James was our maitre d' and was so attentive and helpful. We met with him a few days before and chatted for quite sometime, and he put all of our day of jitters at ease. The day of ran smoothly and I didn't have to stress anything at all, as James had it all under control. Trying to coordinate 8 groomsmen and 8 bridesmaids is no simple task, but James did it with ease and grace. Our bridal attendant Megan was also wonderful, making sure I was bussled, beautiful, and with a drink in my hand at all times. She checked in frequently but did not make me feel crowded or overwhelmed. The food was delicious, and everyone ranted and raved about how good everything was. We look forward to going back to The Fox again and again to celebrate our anniversaries.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot describe the overwhelming emotion I still feel about how perfect our wedding day was all thanks to Fox Hollow! It has been 18 days since our wedding and our friends and family are still raving about this outstanding venue. I had the honored to be a bride in the Somerley Room. I might be biased but this is the most beautiful room I have ever seen as a wedding venue. The food was out of this world! Our guest definitely did not leave hungry and are still talking about how great everything tasted! The liquor did not stop flowing and I was told by many guests that the bartenders remembered what they were drinking and had it ready for them before they even walked to the bar amazing! Everything was timed perfectly! Our maître d' provided impeccable 5 star service and was always 10 steps ahead of us in regards to perfecting the night which flowed with ease. It was snowing that day and was a little stressful coming from the church in the weather but once we stepped foot on Fox Hollow's property I was able to take a breath and know we were in great hands. My bridal attendant was amazing and treated me like a queen! We didn't have to worry about a thing the rest of the night and we were able to enjoy every moment of our wedding! After the wedding was over the party didn't stop we moved right over to the Inn at Fox Hollow and partied the night away. I didn't have to worry about moving our stuff and cleaning everything up it was all handled for us and hand delivered into our complimentary suite at the hotel! If you are looking for a beautiful venue with 5 star service, gourmet food, top shelf liquor and a convenient beautiful hotel right next door then Fox Hollow is the place for you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Im so happy that we got married at the fox hollow. Everything I asked for was provided and more. The responsiveness of the matrie d, Samir was incredible, what didn't he do, and my entire family noticed how he kept the flow and organization going the entire time at the fox hollow. The bridal attendant Victoria was so sweet and took care of my husband and I throughout the night. I came back from the honeymoon and my family still talking about the food, they're calling it the wedding with all the great food, Chef is the best and really outdid himself. The operation manager, Mike is awesome and always made sure that my husband and I were happy with our choice and will take his time with us when discussing our wedding day. The fox hollow has the best staff and its a great location to get married at. At the fox hollow I had a fairy tale wedding, which is every girls dream.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want the perfect wedding, look no further than the Fox Hollow! The Fox Hollow was the first venue we looked at in our search, and our last! The staff is impeccable and the amenities that are included when booking a wedding are just countless. The choices for the cocktail hour, dinner, decorations, cake, etc. are all wonderful and the atmosphere of the Fox Hollow provides for the most elegant, comfortable environment for guests. We were married at the Fox Hollow on 3/14/15 and had many out of town guests attending. Having the hotel right next door made this extremely easy, and cost-efficient. We were able to enjoy the party with everybody and then just walk right next door to the hotel with everyone to continue the after party. Our Maitre D Samir, and Bridal Attendant Noelia were AMAZING and we never felt like we were wanting or needing for anything the entire night! The food, atmosphere, arrangements, and everything were wonderful and I would highly recommend booking your magical day at the Fox Hollow! We will never forget it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding @ the fox hollow in the Garden Terrace!! it was absolutely beautiful!!!!!! the staff from booking to the night of the wedding were amazing!!!!!! Everything went smoothly...even when i had my small wedding hiccups the staff at the fox hollow was there to assist me every step off of the way to make it smooth sailing!!!!!! I am more then thankful for it!!!!!! Thank you Dave.G., James, Anna, and Michael

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fox Hollow was the perfect choice for our winter wedding. Everyone was so professional and helpful. My Bridal attendant, Natalie was incredible. She was there with me the whole time. Everyone did such a fantastic job and they kept checking in to make sure that we were happy. I absolutely love Fox Hollow and I would have chosen it again and again. We can't wait to go back for dinner. The Fox is timeless and that's why my husband and I love it. Being able to block rooms the night of the wedding at the hotel was a huge bonus. The rooms were amazing and our guests loved the place. The cocktail hour was incredible. All the food was fantastic. I truly could not come one thing that went wrong. Everything was just perfect. Thank you for an amazing day!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Beautiful venue, food was amazing and the staff was super helpful and attentive.

HMR
11/02/2014

The Fox Hollow was a perfect choice for my wedding. The venue is gorgeous and the food was really good. Also, the staff at Fox Hollow made everything easy.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved everything about this place. I got married on 10/31/2014 and Im still getting calls and praises of what a wonderful wedding I had.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is nothing negative to say about the Fox Hollow. Everyone who works there is super professional and responsive. Sal and Bruce made planning and finalizing our event a breeze. Dave our maitre D and bridal Attendant Anna allowed me to enjoy my night and be a part of the celebrations. The best cocktail hour! The Winter Garden room was a dream come true.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Fox Hollow made the entire wedding planning process a breeze. We did our ceremony and reception there and loved every minute of it! The entire staff was very professional and easy to reach. they answered my many questions and were always available via phone whenever anything came up. We were so happy with their service and would definitely recommend this venue to our friends and family. Special thanks to Angie, our Bridal Attendant, and Josh, our Maitre d for making our day so easy and enjoyable.

Vanessa
08/29/2014

My wedding at Fox Hollow was beyond perfect! Everyone I worked with was so helpful and accommodating, especially my bridal attendant and matre di! The Somerley room was breathtaking.

Private User
Recently Married

Good venue with good staff that speaks english

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding reception at the Fox Hollow in the Garden Terrace room. I was so pleased with absolutely everything!! The bridal attendant was amazing as was the maitre d. Everyone at The Fox Hollow made my wedding day perfect! The food was delicious and the Fox Hollow works with a wonderful bakery who made a beautiful cake. I would not change anything about the Fox Hollow and would highly recommend it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't of asked for a better hall and staffing.
Thanks for the perfect venue:)