Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant

Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

Dave is extremely helpful, professional and welcoming. My event is not until January 2016, but my fiancé and I have had a wonderful experience so far. They answered all of our questions, and gave us an amazing packaged deal for an unbeatable value. The convenience of the hotel next door (which is gorgeous), our beautiful room, and all of the ads-ons, you just can't go wrong! We knew we wanted a beautiful and elegant wedding, but we didn't want it to cost an arm and a leg. Fox Hollow is stunning, especially for winter weddings, as there are fireplaces everywhere! So warm and inviting, yet sophisticated and elegant!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fox Hollow has been nothing but wonderful to us, we loved the place from the moment we walked in. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and worked with our budget so that we could make sure our special day could take place at their place.

Michelle
08/16/2015

The moment I walked into the Winter Garden Pavilion at Fox Hollow and began crying, I knew it was the place for me. From the beginning, everyone we worked with to plan our wedding was so professional and attentive. When it came time for the wedding day, I couldn't have even expected how smoothly the evening would run thanks to the amazing staff. Our maitre d', Josh was there everywhere we turned making sure we were taken care of. And Claudia was the most patient, calming, and attentive Bridal Attendant. Myself, my fiance, and our families truly felt at ease and were able to dance the night away. The staff even made sure we got to eat plenty of both the cocktail hour and reception food!

On a logistics note, my mother was able to bring all our reception items (champagne flutes, favors, cake cutting set, etc) a few days before at our final appointment, and we got everything back, all packaged up safely, immediately after the reception was over.

Our guests were happy, we were happy...great night all around!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot thank Fox Hollow enough for a near flawless wedding. Everything ran smoothly, they were watching the clock and communicating with us so we could do everything we wanted. Our bridal attendant, Victoria, was very helpful in bringing us anything we needed, from making sure we got to eat every course, to helping me bustle my dress and change my shoes! The maître d' Donna made sure that everything was perfect, including setting up our DIY centerpieces that had 9 candles each to be lit. Communication leading up to the event was great, from Bruce who booked us, to Jessica who helped finalize things and all the operations team.

The venue is beautiful, and we had a lot of places to take photos.

They included a hospitality half hour, giving our guests an indoor space to enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres before being led over to the ceremony area right before we started so there was no awkward wait time in the July heat.

We had our ceremony outdoors in the garden and Fox Hollow decorated it beautifully. Even though it is right off of Jericho Turnpike, you could not hear passing cars because of the waterfall and fountains. They also provided a microphone and speaker so everyone could hear the ceremony.

Cocktail hour was both indoors and outdoors, so our guests could move around and be comfortable. Everyone loved the food. We were able to relax in the bridal suite for a few minutes and eat in private before joining our guests to mingle.

At the end of the night, the bridal attendant and maître d' packed up our stuff from the bridal suite, cake, gifts, etc. and carted it back to our hotel room!

The only thing that was disappointing was that we provided bubbles so guests could blow bubbles at us while we walked out of the ceremony, but they were nowhere to be found. In the moment we didn't even think about it, and didn't realize until much later in the evening. So I have no idea where the bubbles I gave them went.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

I had my wedding here this past week and the experience was completely amazing. From Day #1, the Fox Hollow provides exemplary service. They always followed up, made sure we were completely happy with all of our selections, and were extremely attentive. On the day of, same exact deal. They treated my husband, the bridal party, and myself like celebrities, making sure to take care of everything we needed. The venue, food, and service is amazing! My guest could not stop talking about how great our wedding was, and much of that success is certainly due to the Fox Hollow :) Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding in the Somerley room on 7/12/15. All I can say is that everything was absolutely perfect! The food was delicious, the room was GORGEOUS, and we could not have asked for more help to make sure things ran smoothly on the day of the wedding. The bridal attendant and Maitre D were incredible. We literally did not need to worry about anything, from ceremony to dessert. They even made sure to organize everything perfectly for us when we left and hand delivered it to our hotel room. I have nothing bad to say about our experience. Thank you, Fox Hollow, for an amazing night!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we had our wedding at Fox Hollow! They were amazing! Samir was the BEST!!! We were so comfortable with him and he made sure we were taken care of and having the best time! We planned our wedding with Dave and he was awesome too! The whole experience was perfect! The whole day was so smooth and I would recommend having your wedding in the Somerly. Gorgeous room. The Fox Hollow is a very classy place and our guests can't stop talking about the service and how accommodating they were to EVERYONE!

Thank you for an amazing wedding! It was everything we wanted!

Alyssa and Steve Malczynski
July 5th 2015

Anna
04/19/2015

Loved everything about them. Good, decor, service all top notch!! Our maitre d Samir was fantastic and kept everything running smoothly all night long!

Rachel
04/03/2015

We hosted our April 3rd wedding at the Fox Hollow in the Winter Garden room and had the time of our lives! The room is so unique and beautiful and speaks for itself. James was our maitre d' and was so attentive and helpful. We met with him a few days before and chatted for quite sometime, and he put all of our day of jitters at ease. The day of ran smoothly and I didn't have to stress anything at all, as James had it all under control. Trying to coordinate 8 groomsmen and 8 bridesmaids is no simple task, but James did it with ease and grace. Our bridal attendant Megan was also wonderful, making sure I was bussled, beautiful, and with a drink in my hand at all times. She checked in frequently but did not make me feel crowded or overwhelmed. The food was delicious, and everyone ranted and raved about how good everything was. We look forward to going back to The Fox again and again to celebrate our anniversaries.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot describe the overwhelming emotion I still feel about how perfect our wedding day was all thanks to Fox Hollow! It has been 18 days since our wedding and our friends and family are still raving about this outstanding venue. I had the honored to be a bride in the Somerley Room. I might be biased but this is the most beautiful room I have ever seen as a wedding venue. The food was out of this world! Our guest definitely did not leave hungry and are still talking about how great everything tasted! The liquor did not stop flowing and I was told by many guests that the bartenders remembered what they were drinking and had it ready for them before they even walked to the bar amazing! Everything was timed perfectly! Our maître d' provided impeccable 5 star service and was always 10 steps ahead of us in regards to perfecting the night which flowed with ease. It was snowing that day and was a little stressful coming from the church in the weather but once we stepped foot on Fox Hollow's property I was able to take a breath and know we were in great hands. My bridal attendant was amazing and treated me like a queen! We didn't have to worry about a thing the rest of the night and we were able to enjoy every moment of our wedding! After the wedding was over the party didn't stop we moved right over to the Inn at Fox Hollow and partied the night away. I didn't have to worry about moving our stuff and cleaning everything up it was all handled for us and hand delivered into our complimentary suite at the hotel! If you are looking for a beautiful venue with 5 star service, gourmet food, top shelf liquor and a convenient beautiful hotel right next door then Fox Hollow is the place for you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Im so happy that we got married at the fox hollow. Everything I asked for was provided and more. The responsiveness of the matrie d, Samir was incredible, what didn't he do, and my entire family noticed how he kept the flow and organization going the entire time at the fox hollow. The bridal attendant Victoria was so sweet and took care of my husband and I throughout the night. I came back from the honeymoon and my family still talking about the food, they're calling it the wedding with all the great food, Chef is the best and really outdid himself. The operation manager, Mike is awesome and always made sure that my husband and I were happy with our choice and will take his time with us when discussing our wedding day. The fox hollow has the best staff and its a great location to get married at. At the fox hollow I had a fairy tale wedding, which is every girls dream.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want the perfect wedding, look no further than the Fox Hollow! The Fox Hollow was the first venue we looked at in our search, and our last! The staff is impeccable and the amenities that are included when booking a wedding are just countless. The choices for the cocktail hour, dinner, decorations, cake, etc. are all wonderful and the atmosphere of the Fox Hollow provides for the most elegant, comfortable environment for guests. We were married at the Fox Hollow on 3/14/15 and had many out of town guests attending. Having the hotel right next door made this extremely easy, and cost-efficient. We were able to enjoy the party with everybody and then just walk right next door to the hotel with everyone to continue the after party. Our Maitre D Samir, and Bridal Attendant Noelia were AMAZING and we never felt like we were wanting or needing for anything the entire night! The food, atmosphere, arrangements, and everything were wonderful and I would highly recommend booking your magical day at the Fox Hollow! We will never forget it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding @ the fox hollow in the Garden Terrace!! it was absolutely beautiful!!!!!! the staff from booking to the night of the wedding were amazing!!!!!! Everything went smoothly...even when i had my small wedding hiccups the staff at the fox hollow was there to assist me every step off of the way to make it smooth sailing!!!!!! I am more then thankful for it!!!!!! Thank you Dave.G., James, Anna, and Michael

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fox Hollow was the perfect choice for our winter wedding. Everyone was so professional and helpful. My Bridal attendant, Natalie was incredible. She was there with me the whole time. Everyone did such a fantastic job and they kept checking in to make sure that we were happy. I absolutely love Fox Hollow and I would have chosen it again and again. We can't wait to go back for dinner. The Fox is timeless and that's why my husband and I love it. Being able to block rooms the night of the wedding at the hotel was a huge bonus. The rooms were amazing and our guests loved the place. The cocktail hour was incredible. All the food was fantastic. I truly could not come one thing that went wrong. Everything was just perfect. Thank you for an amazing day!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
Recently Married

Beautiful venue, food was amazing and the staff was super helpful and attentive.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
HMR
11/02/2014

The Fox Hollow was a perfect choice for my wedding. The venue is gorgeous and the food was really good. Also, the staff at Fox Hollow made everything easy.