Fox Hollow Catering, Hotel & Restaurant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Fox Hollow has been nothing but wonderful to us, we loved the place from the moment we walked in. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and worked with our budget so that we could make sure our special day could take place at their place.

Private User
Recently Married

Beautiful venue, food was amazing and the staff was super helpful and attentive.

HMR
11/02/2014

The Fox Hollow was a perfect choice for my wedding. The venue is gorgeous and the food was really good. Also, the staff at Fox Hollow made everything easy.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved everything about this place. I got married on 10/31/2014 and Im still getting calls and praises of what a wonderful wedding I had.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is nothing negative to say about the Fox Hollow. Everyone who works there is super professional and responsive. Sal and Bruce made planning and finalizing our event a breeze. Dave our maitre D and bridal Attendant Anna allowed me to enjoy my night and be a part of the celebrations. The best cocktail hour! The Winter Garden room was a dream come true.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Fox Hollow made the entire wedding planning process a breeze. We did our ceremony and reception there and loved every minute of it! The entire staff was very professional and easy to reach. they answered my many questions and were always available via phone whenever anything came up. We were so happy with their service and would definitely recommend this venue to our friends and family. Special thanks to Angie, our Bridal Attendant, and Josh, our Maitre d for making our day so easy and enjoyable.

Vanessa
08/29/2014

My wedding at Fox Hollow was beyond perfect! Everyone I worked with was so helpful and accommodating, especially my bridal attendant and matre di! The Somerley room was breathtaking.

Private User
Recently Married

Good venue with good staff that speaks english

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding reception at the Fox Hollow in the Garden Terrace room. I was so pleased with absolutely everything!! The bridal attendant was amazing as was the maitre d. Everyone at The Fox Hollow made my wedding day perfect! The food was delicious and the Fox Hollow works with a wonderful bakery who made a beautiful cake. I would not change anything about the Fox Hollow and would highly recommend it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't of asked for a better hall and staffing.
Thanks for the perfect venue:)

Tiffany
07/11/2014

Where do I begin with the amazingness of Fox Hollow! My husband and I fell in love with it at first showing. We had been to other places in NY, NJ and Long Island but nothing compared, the food choices, the on site hotel, the feel of this place being in business so long that you knew they would do their best! With all the planning and changing things around that we did on our end, fox hollow didnt blink, they followed our wishes and executed seemlessly! Our wedding day went without any glitches and our guest are still talking about the food and beauty of the landscape! Service was impeccable and Josh and Renee our Maitre D and Bridal Attendant were on top of everything!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you so much for the wonderful food as well as fantastic service from your entire staff. We had so many compliments from our guests. It was a perfect addition to a perfect day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Fox Hollow were extremely accommodating to all of our requests. The day went very smoothly thanks to the wedding attendants. They were attentive to all of our needs. The Briar Fox was open for indoor and outdoor cocktail hour which our guest seemed to thoroughly enjoy. Our reception was in the Garden Terrace Room. It was breathtaking. There was so much room to dance and we even had room for the Photo Booth to be out near the dance floor which was great for our guests! It was the prefect place to have our reception, I would not change a thing! I highly recommend this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fox Hollow was beautiful. My bridal attendant and maître d were very professional and courteous. They stayed focused on us the entire time keeping us hydrated, and on schedule. Will recommend FH to everyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is.gorgeous everything was great thr staff really made my day flowing ...n as stress free as possible.food was great!! Place was gorge poo us I couldnt have asked for more

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Fox Hollow is AMAZING! Our guests are still raving about how fantastic the food was! The staff at the Fox Hollow treated my husband and I like royalty and went above and beyond to make sure that everything was flawless. We are so happy we booked Fox Hollow!