Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harbor Beach is absolutely beautiful! We started our planning process with Gloria who is excellent and then had Wendy as Catering to service it! They were both incredible and I would recommend to anyone. We did our ceremony on North Beach and Reception on Ocean Terrace and they both came out better then expected. The food was great and service was top notch. I would do another event here if I had the opportunity!

• Wedding: 01/25/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They pay attention to detail and the pastry chef created the most beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Joey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We initially had a few issues in booking our event (a manager at another Marriott property also thought about using the hotel for his daughter's wedding, and we were kept in limbo as he was making up his mind); however, from the moment that we booked our event and turned over to Shawn LeCates, we could not have asked for more. Whatever we asked for, Shawn delivered and was an absolute pleasure to work for. I did not hear "no" once, and even better, she didn't charge an arm and a leg to make our requests happen. We felt like royalty our entire wedding weekend and our guest could not rave enough about the venue and how perfect it was for a wedding. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was a dream come true! The catering staff was extremely helpful and offered many suggestions. They are willing to work with you. I felt like my needs were very met during the reception and I was their main priority. The good was delicious and everyone raved about how beautiful the entire wedding was.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great Venue...Beautiful, professional, and right on the beach.

If you're considering beach wedding...indeed this is the perfect venue.

Thanks so much for hosting my wedding Harbor Beach Marriott!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing venue for that special day. The staff, the catering and the in house planner Katie Pakradooni were amazing

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THE PERFECT VENUE!!! Beautiful setting, attentive, friendly staff and amazing food. Everything was perfect down to the last detail. My guests raved about their entire stay at the Marriott!! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue is simply magnificent. The food is excellent. Brennan Schilling our Event Manager went out of her way to help with the planning and coordinate all events for the wedding day. You cannot plan a wedding with better views overlooking the ocean with cruise ships passing by. The ballroom gives you the effect that you are on a cruise ship. Simply breathtaking. The day went on without a problem. Everything was coordinated according to our plans. Every staff member of the Marriott treated us as if we were royalty. They all went out of their way to make our stay and event a memory of a lifetime.

• Wedding: 11/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW!! I don't even know where to begin! I have nothing but extremely positive things to say about Shawn, Rita and the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort team. The venue is beautiful and gives you the beach feeling without actually having to get married on the beach if you don't want the mess of dealing with sand/wind etc . All of my guests thought the venue was beautiful. The staff from valet, concierge, bellman etc. were all wonderful and went above and beyond with their level of service.I Met with Shawn and Rita several times in person, but they were always available to me via email and responded quickly. They were extremely flexible! I had a number of issues come up regarding guest counts etc. and they went above and beyond to work with me. I would most definitely recommend this venue to another bride!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our reception here and it was perfect! We had the most amazing time! The cocktail hour was outside over looking the beach and was gorgeous! The ball room was beautiful and all the staff was extremely helpful and nice! The food was out of this world. The rooms were so clean and spacious and it was overall a wonderful experience. I highly reccomend!

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was very courteous, the food was excellent, the venue perfect.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the wedding we dreamed about! Every detail was taken care of....from our suite to rehearsal dinner to ceremony to reception to brunch. It was the perfect wedding weekend and Mike, Courtney, Rita, Delette, and Chef Josh all made it that way. I literally could write a novel about our experience, but for review purposes, just know this is an amazing establishment with incredible people doing a wonderful job. We were taken care of so far above and beyond what most people expect, it was surreal. Thank you all for making in truly a dream come true!!!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We contracted with the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa and were extremely satisfied with all of the services. You cannot go wrong if you book this venue. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is accommodating, and the food is amazing. We had a fabulous wedding and are looking forward to going back soon. Thank you to all of the staff at Harbor Beach, you are the best! Love, Jessica & Joe

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stunning venue, I'm super happy to have gotten married here, all my guest were impressed with how beautiful everything came together.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Almost all of our guests were from out of town and they were great at providing us with the block of rooms, a great rate, sending us updates on rooms reserved, handing out the guest bags for our guests and providing us with a beautiful room the night of our wedding!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue greatly exceeded my expectations. They were incredibly flexible with everything including my costs. My wedding was small so I was concerned that we would be overlooked considering this is a large venue, however, we were not. I was made to feel like my wedding was the only thing going on that evening. The food was fantastic and the china they have is awesome! Every person that worked on my wedding was professional, polite and service oriented. They took care of all of my needs and desires and exceeded them. They really knocked my socks off and I could not be happier that this is the venue that I chose. As far as I'm concerned, this is the only place to get married in South Florida.

• Wedding: 11/24/2007
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
954-766-6188
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards