Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I hosted my ceremony and reception at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. It was perfect and beautiful in every way. My wedding was perfect with the help I received from Dream Occasions Studio and Couture Bridal Photography, the best wedding photographer in Florida New York and Puerto Rico. I recommend hosting your wedding at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, and www.CoutureBridalPhotography.com for all your wedding photography needs! and www.DreamOccasionsetc.com for all your floral designs and decorating!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Marriott Harbor Beach was the absolute best location to have our wedding. It was basically destination since we had many people traveling from all over and everyone was so happy with the hotel. Felt like a vacation for everyone.

We started the process with Deborah who was so nice and lovely to work with. Then once the contracts were signed she passed us off to our coordinator-Katie Pakradooni. There is enough words for me to tell you how amazing she is. She helped with everything, was SO responsive throughout the entire year, checked in all the time, etc, etc,etc, etc :)

The week of was a breeze with her. She accepted packages for us at the hotel, helped reserve rooms when needed to stuff welcome bags, and called after every event we had to make sure it went okay and we were happy. Oh and did I mention she had a broken foot?! The woman is amazing and truly a gem to work with. AND, when we checked in, she sent us wine and a cheese/fruit plate-she's the BEST!

Plus, the people who worked at the hotel were SO helpful. We would call because we needed a dolly, someone was there within two minutes. We would call because we needed help moving a few things, someone there in two minutes. Needed someone to come lock something up, there! Everyone at the hotel was incredible.

Last minute we decided to have a brunch, and they gave us a beautiful suite plus the food was awesome! some times its just continental and not so great, but everyone said how good it was!

Katie and team and the Marriott were an absolute dream come true and would recommend this venue to ANYONE wanting a little getaway wedding weekend. You don't need to leave the country to have a "tropical" destination wedding. Ours felt like that and everyone kept telling us so! The pool area is AMAZING.

I can't say enough amazing things about our wedding weekend. It was TRULY a dream come true and it was because of the Marriott and Katie and her team. :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding was fantastic here. Flawless and we loved every minute!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Harbor Beach is absolutely beautiful! We started our planning process with Gloria who is excellent and then had Wendy as Catering to service it! They were both incredible and I would recommend to anyone. We did our ceremony on North Beach and Reception on Ocean Terrace and they both came out better then expected. The food was great and service was top notch. I would do another event here if I had the opportunity!

Joey
12/31/2014

They pay attention to detail and the pastry chef created the most beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Recently Married

We initially had a few issues in booking our event (a manager at another Marriott property also thought about using the hotel for his daughter's wedding, and we were kept in limbo as he was making up his mind); however, from the moment that we booked our event and turned over to Shawn LeCates, we could not have asked for more. Whatever we asked for, Shawn delivered and was an absolute pleasure to work for. I did not hear "no" once, and even better, she didn't charge an arm and a leg to make our requests happen. We felt like royalty our entire wedding weekend and our guest could not rave enough about the venue and how perfect it was for a wedding. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was a dream come true! The catering staff was extremely helpful and offered many suggestions. They are willing to work with you. I felt like my needs were very met during the reception and I was their main priority. The good was delicious and everyone raved about how beautiful the entire wedding was.

1+ year ago

Great Venue...Beautiful, professional, and right on the beach.

If you're considering beach wedding...indeed this is the perfect venue.

Thanks so much for hosting my wedding Harbor Beach Marriott!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue for that special day. The staff, the catering and the in house planner Katie Pakradooni were amazing

Anonymous
2+ years ago

THE PERFECT VENUE!!! Beautiful setting, attentive, friendly staff and amazing food. Everything was perfect down to the last detail. My guests raved about their entire stay at the Marriott!!
I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is simply magnificent. The food is excellent. Brennan Schilling our Event Manager went out of her way to help with the planning and coordinate all events for the wedding day. You cannot plan a wedding with better views overlooking the ocean with cruise ships passing by. The ballroom gives you the effect that you are on a cruise ship. Simply breathtaking. The day went on without a problem. Everything was coordinated according to our plans. Every staff member of the Marriott treated us as if we were royalty. They all went out of their way to make our stay and event a memory of a lifetime.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW!! I don't even know where to begin! I have nothing but extremely positive things to say about Shawn, Rita and the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort team. The venue is beautiful and gives you the beach feeling without actually having to get married on the beach if you don't want the mess of dealing with sand/wind etc . All of my guests thought the venue was beautiful. The staff from valet, concierge, bellman etc. were all wonderful and went above and beyond with their level of service.I Met with Shawn and Rita several times in person, but they were always available to me via email and responded quickly. They were extremely flexible! I had a number of issues come up regarding guest counts etc. and they went above and beyond to work with me. I would most definitely recommend this venue to another bride!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception here and it was perfect! We had the most amazing time! The cocktail hour was outside over looking the beach and was gorgeous! The ball room was beautiful and all the staff was extremely helpful and nice! The food was out of this world. The rooms were so clean and spacious and it was overall a wonderful experience. I highly reccomend!

2+ years ago

The staff was very courteous, the food was excellent, the venue perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the wedding we dreamed about! Every detail was taken care of....from our suite to rehearsal dinner to ceremony to reception to brunch. It was the perfect wedding weekend and Mike, Courtney, Rita, Delette, and Chef Josh all made it that way. I literally could write a novel about our experience, but for review purposes, just know this is an amazing establishment with incredible people doing a wonderful job. We were taken care of so far above and beyond what most people expect, it was surreal. Thank you all for making in truly a dream come true!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We contracted with the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa and were extremely satisfied with all of the services. You cannot go wrong if you book this venue. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is accommodating, and the food is amazing. We had a fabulous wedding and are looking forward to going back soon. Thank you to all of the staff at Harbor Beach, you are the best! Love, Jessica & Joe