Forget-Me-Not Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Elissa
07/30/2012

Sally Ann was the sweetest vendor I met while searching for a wedding cake vendor. She was very responsive to my unusual request for cake flavor and did her best to mimic home made strawberry shortcake. The cake was so beautiful and even more delicious. We received a lot of compliments on how good the cake tasted! She was willing to drive some distance to our reception location without charging us an arm and a leg. Highly recommended!

Pengyang
07/28/2012

This was the best chocolate cake that I never had.

Amy
07/28/2012

The cake was amazing, and the experience was the only stress free aspect of the wedding planning.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sally Ann helped make our wedding cake unforgettable!!! She is such a sweet person as well, so it is no wonder why her cakes are amazing. When we first met her she was so welcoming, informative, and helpful. She was able to give us a wide range selection of her designs, style, and tastes. We decided on that day that if we didn't go with her we were going to regret it. I am so happy we did! Our cake ended up not only looking AMAZING, but tasting soooo delicious. We got so many compliments from our guests, and we cannot wait for our anniversary tier next year!
I highly recommend Sally Ann to create your cake for your wedding. Thank you Sally Ann!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sally Ann made our wedding cake and all I can say is yum!!! It was beautiful. I teared up when I saw it. She was so professional and went out of her way during the initial tasting to make sure we sampled everything. It was very easy to get in contact with her via phone or email. She does such beautiful work. I look forward to our one year anniversary....she will make our wedding cake all over again! Can't wait.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sally Ann is a positive DELIGHT to work with. We had the most delicious cupcakes I have ever tasted at our wedding! All of our guests kept raving about them.

We first met Sally Ann at her bakery in Petaluma for a tasting. She had 6-7 different flavors of cupcakes that day to try- I literally thought I was in heaven. She was beyond nice to us that day and after tasting the fillings/frostings/cake- we knew we needed to look no further.

We selected 6 cupcakes for the wedding: creme brulee, chocolate raspberry, lemon, coconut lime, pistachio, and chocolate truffle- all incredibly delicious. Sally Ann made the most eclectic, fun-loving, artistic cake for the top tier of the cupcake stand. She worked with our florist to obtain flowers for the stand and decorated the cupcake display in such a beautiful manner that day.

Sally Ann puts a lot of love into her creations and it was a wonderful experience to have her positive energy as a part of our day.

Mia
09/03/2011

Thank you thank you!!!! WE loved our cake and was so pretty I almost didn't want to eat it!

ahangel
08/13/2011

Sally Ann made a grooms cake for our wedding. The grooms cake was Amazing! Our guests and my husband still are talking about it. It was the coolest cake we had ever seen. Sooooo fun. Many people said it was the highlight of the wedding! I can’t thank her enough for doing such an incredible job!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

From the beginning, it really was a pleasure to work with Sally Ann. She is extremely professional and very talented. We sat down to for an initial tasting with her and were served tea/coffee to go with all the delicious cake flavors she brought. It was hard to choose but we created a three tier cake with two flavor combinations that we liked the most - and Sally Ann helped us keep it within our budget range. In terms of decorating, we were happy to find that we could be part of the creative process. We went to the paint store and chose color swatches of the colors we wanted the fondant and icing to be, and dropped these off in her mailbox the week before the wedding (this worked out well and I recommend it if you are struggling with colors!).
In the very beginning we were going to go taste wedding cakes from several different people our area, but after meeting with Sally Ann we thought it really couldn't get any better, and decided to go with her! We are so happy we did.
And one more wonderful thing is that we will get a complementary 6-inch anniversary cake from her a year after the wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wife discovered Forget-Me-Not Cakes at the Rohnert Park Bridal Show last year and said they had the best-tasting cake of all. We arranged a tasting and I was sold too! We described what kind of cake we wanted and the colors of the wedding and Sally Ann provided us with sketches. We decided on a 4-tiered cake with two different flavor combinations for the tiers: Vanilla/Strawberry and Chocolate/Raspberry. This way guests would have two different choices at the reception. We were set on having fondant and other vendors were trying to talk us out of it or tell us that it'd have to be peeled off the cake and I wanted a fondant that was thin and edible, and Sally Ann provided fondant flown in from Switzerland that wasn't too thick, looked great, and most importantly, tasted great. The design process was easy and we got exactly the cake we wanted and expected. We were most impressed with the edible dogwood rose flowers as they looked completely real! We highly recommend Forget-Me-Not Cakes for your wedding; you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sally Ann from Forget-Me-Not Cakes was amazing. We were quoted from 5 different Wedding Cake Vendors, each of which met with us and allowed us to sample 3-4 types of wedding cakes. Sally Ann had both the best price, and the best tasting cake. She not only brought us MORE cake types to sample, but she also provided a variety of frosting and filling samples to mix and match when tasting the cakes. I give her my highest recommendation for wedding cakes. She delivered the cake to the site on time, set it up on site, and everything was handled so smoothly that I did not even know she was there. She was wonderful to work with and if you are reading this looking for someone to create the wedding cake of your dreams, look no further! Sincerely, Kristin and Will Meyer

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered our wedding cake from Forget Me Knot Cakes. Our experience with Sally Ann, the owner, was easy and stress free. Sally Ann was professional and always responded to us and our needs. The wedding cake turned out better than we imagined. Sally Ann took the ideas we gave her verbally about our wedding design, our flowers, the wedding dress and the colors. From those ideas she created a magnificent center piece for the wedding. The details on the cake were done beautifully. She had great placement of the calla lily sugar flowers, sugar crystal beading and draping of the fondant. Even more, the cake tasted excellent. Sally Ann takes great care to use the best quality of ingredients which are reflected in the cake.

We would absolutely recommend Forget Me Knot Cakes to anyone for any special occasion. The only thing that was difficult was choosing from the many cakes and flavors that Sally Ann has to offer.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sally Ann was amazing! We had a problem with our original cake maker, so when we found Sally Ann, she was a dream come true. We don't live in the same area as where we got married, but Sally Ann was very willing to work with us. I sent her an e-mail with a general idea of what we wanted our cake to look like and within a day she had sent me a color sketch that was EXACTLY how we had pictured our cake. The cake itself tasted amazing too. She has so many great flavors to choose from. The final product was perfect and our guests loved it too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I planned a wedding from long distance and when I spoke to SallyAnn she made me feel very comfortable and confident about working with her. She created a beautiful, delicious wedding cake that all my guests raved about. I highly recomment Forget-Me-Not Cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Very professional, the cake tasted as good as it looked, it was delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sally Ann was wonderful! She is great to work with, very knowledgeable with what she does and does it extremely well! We had great fun during the whole process, from tasting to designing and the final details. She arrived early on the day of and was very discree. Our cake didn't only look great, it tasted heavenly! Highly recommended! Thank you very much, Sally Ann!