Forever Yours Events So.Cal

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sophia Sohl was terrific!! Always made herself available to me even though I only hired her for the "day of" coordinator.
She is very warm, friendly, professional, and made sure the wedding party and mostly the BRIDES needs we're met. My parents wanted to adopt her by the end of our wedding.
Hard working lady, and her prices are a steal!! You can't beat her prices for the quality of work.
My wedding went without a hitch! And if there was a hitch.......Sophia must have taken care of it. :) :)
Thank you, Sophia... Of Foreveryoursevents.

Claudia Oneto Flores

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend forever yours events to anyone. Sofia and Sara are wonderful at what they do and they do far more than what anyone would expect. They made me feel confident that everything would be taken care of on our special day and everything was taken care of beautifully. You can really tell they love what they do. They're great people too. I felt so comfortable with them. It was like planning your wedding with a great friend. Thank you for all of your excellent work!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Charlene
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sophie is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my wedding was wonderful thank you sooo very much!

• Wedding: 04/14/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
richard & cj
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After interviewing about 5-8 wedding planners, Sophia was my last interview. I am really not that picky I just had a "different" wedding and wanted someone that could help me from start to finish. Sophia helped plan my almost 200 person wedding on a sandbar in the middle of no where. She drove out to Blythe with me to find vendors, she had back up vendors when I had a hard time finding people out in Blythe. She sent me a list of tasks to do and told me when to do certain things like send out invites. She always had an answer for everything and I really could not have done it without her.
Since my wedding was out of town she drove up the day before for the rehersal and stayed the night. The day of I litterally didn't do a thing. If anything went wrong I still don't know about it. Which made for an excellent stress free day while I was getting ready. Everything turned out fantastic and I had a beautiful wedding.

Thanks Sophia!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married Memorial Day weekend and we were more than satisfied with Sophia and her assistant.

Quality of Service: Sophia delivered on everything she promised and she offered to do A LOT for our wedding.

Responsiveness: Can't recall an email, text, or phone call that went unanswered, and we sent her plenty.

Professionalism: She treated us more like friends than clients, not sure if that is considered unprofessional but it worked for us.

Value: Looked at a few planners and she was on the more affordable side. Hired her as a "day of" coordinator. Considering the amount of work she did outside the wedding day itself we definitely got our money's worth.

Flexibility: We'd never describe her to others as rigid, so yes she was flexible.

Overall: On our wedding day it felt like everything went right.

Brittany (Bride) & Alex (Groom)

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married April 14 2012, at Fransican Gardens in San Juan Capistrano. I was referred to Sophia by Anne Watson at Fransican Gardens. When calling Sophia for the first time and explained to her, what I was looking for and that mainly needed help in finishing the last minute planning, and day of coordinator. I didn't get as much time with Sophia as I would have like as I hired later in my wedding planning. She is an amazing wedding day planner. She always knew how to clam me down and work with all of my other vendors and making sure everything I asked and wanted was be taking care of. She is very flexible which was great for me as I worked full time while planning a good size wedding. She worked hard with a few vendors towards the end, to make sure everything was perfect. I would like to personally Thank you for all your hard work and really explain to women out there that you helped me complete my Dream and it turned out amazing~ Thank you for all the times you came down to help me with my Dress. All the late night chat's too! :-) I appreciate everything you did for Derek and myself. I would recommended Sophia to any bride looking for a Great helper and problem solver. With Love Mrs. Always Wright & Mr. Wright xoxo

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sophia was great to work with! She has a lot of experience in wedding planning and you can tell she truly loves working with brides and making their wedding the most special and magical day ever. I was already a very detailed event-planning type person, so I only used her for day-of coordination and managing all the work I had done for months on the wedding day itself. She's very helpful and happy to provide knowledge from her deep experience and do whatever it takes to make your day the best it can be! . Even though she lives in the Inland Empire, she made herself accessible for rehearsals and walkthroughs at my LA wedding (even driving through horrible traffic) and executed wonderfully on my wedding day. Thank you Sophia!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
951-317-2507
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire