Forever Yours Events So.Cal

Forever Yours Events So.Cal

Favorite
Riverside, CA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Future Mrs. R
Recently Married
3.3

You get what you pay for. I hired Sophia for my DOC. She was very nice but I do not feel she did what was asked of her. She showed up to some of my appointments. She did a timeline that wasn't correct and it threw off my MUA. I asked her to revise the timeline before sending it out and she changed the change and sent it back. So instead of the time being in order she put 11:00 am behind something that happened at 2pm so I had to revise it myself. She asked me the day of if I needed her to pick up anything from my hotel and I told her I needed her to pick up some ceremony decor and she said that I can just bring it to the venue when I got there. So instead of her being available to me when I got to the venue she was putting out the ceremony decor that should have been picked up earlier that day while I was getting ready. She dropped the ball on different occasions. She could only meet with me when she wasn't working her other job. If I knew she was going to be working another job and would not be able to meet then I would have gone with someone else. I wish her the best.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Sophia Sohl was terrific!! Always made herself available to me even though I only hired her for the "day of" coordinator.
She is very warm, friendly, professional, and made sure the wedding party and mostly the BRIDES needs we're met. My parents wanted to adopt her by the end of our wedding.
Hard working lady, and her prices are a steal!! You can't beat her prices for the quality of work.
My wedding went without a hitch! And if there was a hitch.......Sophia must have taken care of it. :) :)
Thank you, Sophia... Of Foreveryoursevents.

Claudia Oneto Flores

Charlene
1 Review
05/10/2014

I would recommend forever yours events to anyone. Sofia and Sara are wonderful at what they do and they do far more than what anyone would expect. They made me feel confident that everything would be taken care of on our special day and everything was taken care of beautifully. You can really tell they love what they do. They're great people too. I felt so comfortable with them. It was like planning your wedding with a great friend. Thank you for all of your excellent work!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
richard & cj
1 Review
04/14/2014

Sophie is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my wedding was wonderful thank you sooo very much!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
1+ year ago

After interviewing about 5-8 wedding planners, Sophia was my last interview. I am really not that picky I just had a "different" wedding and wanted someone that could help me from start to finish. Sophia helped plan my almost 200 person wedding on a sandbar in the middle of no where. She drove out to Blythe with me to find vendors, she had back up vendors when I had a hard time finding people out in Blythe. She sent me a list of tasks to do and told me when to do certain things like send out invites. She always had an answer for everything and I really could not have done it without her.
Since my wedding was out of town she drove up the day before for the rehersal and stayed the night. The day of I litterally didn't do a thing. If anything went wrong I still don't know about it. Which made for an excellent stress free day while I was getting ready. Everything turned out fantastic and I had a beautiful wedding.

Thanks Sophia!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We were married Memorial Day weekend and we were more than satisfied with Sophia and her assistant.

Quality of Service: Sophia delivered on everything she promised and she offered to do A LOT for our wedding.

Responsiveness: Can't recall an email, text, or phone call that went unanswered, and we sent her plenty.

Professionalism: She treated us more like friends than clients, not sure if that is considered unprofessional but it worked for us.

Value: Looked at a few planners and she was on the more affordable side. Hired her as a "day of" coordinator. Considering the amount of work she did outside the wedding day itself we definitely got our money's worth.

Flexibility: We'd never describe her to others as rigid, so yes she was flexible.

Overall: On our wedding day it felt like everything went right.

Brittany (Bride) & Alex (Groom)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I recently got married April 14 2012, at Fransican Gardens in San Juan Capistrano. I was referred to Sophia by Anne Watson at Fransican Gardens. When calling Sophia for the first time and explained to her, what I was looking for and that mainly needed help in finishing the last minute planning, and day of coordinator. I didn't get as much time with Sophia as I would have like as I hired later in my wedding planning. She is an amazing wedding day planner. She always knew how to clam me down and work with all of my other vendors and making sure everything I asked and wanted was be taking care of. She is very flexible which was great for me as I worked full time while planning a good size wedding. She worked hard with a few vendors towards the end, to make sure everything was perfect. I would like to personally Thank you for all your hard work and really explain to women out there that you helped me complete my Dream and it turned out amazing~ Thank you for all the times you came down to help me with my Dress. All the late night chat's too! :-) I appreciate everything you did for Derek and myself. I would recommended Sophia to any bride looking for a Great helper and problem solver. With Love Mrs. Always Wright & Mr. Wright xoxo

Private User
2+ years ago
4.7

Sophia was great to work with! She has a lot of experience in wedding planning and you can tell she truly loves working with brides and making their wedding the most special and magical day ever. I was already a very detailed event-planning type person, so I only used her for day-of coordination and managing all the work I had done for months on the wedding day itself. She's very helpful and happy to provide knowledge from her deep experience and do whatever it takes to make your day the best it can be! . Even though she lives in the Inland Empire, she made herself accessible for rehearsals and walkthroughs at my LA wedding (even driving through horrible traffic) and executed wonderfully on my wedding day. Thank you Sophia!