Forever, Together - Seattle Wedding Officiants

Forever, Together - Seattle Wedding Officiants

Top 5 Officiants, King 5 Best of Western Washington

Shoreline, WA 98155 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...
4.7
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David was a wonderful officiant. He worked with us to customize our ceremony to our personalities. He has a great sense of humor that made the preparation for the event pain-free and even fun.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad I found Joanna! She took the time to meet me and my husband and got to know a bit of us. We got married on top of the space needle and even with an injured foot she still came up and did the ceremony! The examples of ceremonies help out and we choose what fit best. We will see her in a year for our anniversary!!!

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i found Joanne on wedding wire, she was very responsive and always responded to my emails within 24-48 hrs!

They have a big packet they send you (via email)!which allows you to customize and pick your ceremony to go according to your plans!! We fell in love with the pieces they sent us!

We didn't do a rehersal until the day of the wedding and it went very smoothly she just walked us through exactly how the ceremony would play out!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I enjoyed being able to customize the wedding and have the option to put in different things like the handfasting ceremony. We were able to write our own vows, which i didn't know you had to write them down to do so. If i had a question it was answered quickly and they gave me all the info for after the ceremony about obtaining proof of marriage and our certificate.

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
Meghan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was such a pleasure working with Joanna Marshall. Planning and preparing for a wedding is such a special but huge ordeal. And with a family like mine that wanted a ceremony like this and not like this....it was getting to be a little overwhelming. Joanna made it so simple and easy. My husband and I just wanted a simple short but sweet ceremony to take place with our own vowels said. Our cemerony was just that. Everyone said it was so lovely and personal. Both families were very happy and most important my hubby and I felt like it was perfect for us. The paper work part was so easy and simple. Never did I have to worry or stress about anything with Joanna. We can't thank you enough for making our wedding just perfect! So glad we were able to have you as our Officiant.

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definitely recommend David Cooper, our wedding was made so much easier, didn't worry about anything except for getting our marriage license. Our wedding was done in Spanish and did a great job, we didn't even have to worry about the ceremony he had it done we just needed to put it together in the way we wanted the ceremony to start and end.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Sandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was such a wonderful and rewarding experience working along Rev, David for my wedding. Besides all the stress of planning the wedding, Rev David made it seem so smoothly when planning the ceremony. I made so many changes to the ceremony from beginning to end, yet he was always so pleasant and flexible while working with him. He made the ceremony so beautiful, I will always cherish the memories of such a wonderful and special day :)

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Sonia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had probably one of the best experiences with them that you can receive from a business/vendor. Having to plan my wedding while my husband was on deployment (on top of being pregnant at the time) was incredibly stressful; I honestly had no idea what I was doing at first. After contacting David and his wife for their business to officiate my wedding, I felt a million times better. I never had any stress or problems getting in contact with them with questions or advice, or anything else and they were always a pleasure to speak with. And of course on the big day, I couldn't have imagined my wedding going any better. It was truly amazing and I will cherish that day forever. I would definitely recommend them to everybody.

Forever, Together - Seattle Wedding Officiants responded with the following comments:

Wow. Ashley, thank you so much. It was wonderful working with you both and meeting your circle of friends and family. We wish you the very best in everything, a bright future, love and luck always!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. David Cooper was awesome. He was entertaining in his officiating. I even heard a couple of people talking to other people commenting on how wonderful he did. David is a warm caring person who is a joy to enteract with and provided inspirational advice. I would recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 02/16/2013
Craig
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was perfect because of David Cooper and his wife Joanne, from Forever, Together! We wanted a short, sweet, and meaningful "exchange of wedding vows"! David and Joanne made this happen! We were married in a beautiful Hotel Suite at the Grande Hyatt Hotel, with a fantastic view of the Puget Sound, with our four best friends as our witnesses. It was very personal and intimate, exactly what we wanted.

David and his wife Joanne made our wedding special! David was easy to work with, and his great sense of humor makes everything so much fun. His wife Joanne was a blessing, as she offered to be our official photographer! She even knew all the right poses! David is organized and experienced, so the entire process is easy and stress free! And all on line! Because he gave us several examples of wedding vows to choose from, we could pick parts of different vows and come up with our own. Our wedding vows felt very customized and personalized, and perfect for us! He also informs you of all the steps to get your marriage license and will mail them after the ceremony!

David and Joanne make a great team and a great wedding. Because them we had a relaxed, enjoyable wedding experience. I highly recommend their services!

• Wedding: 02/14/2013
Christy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got a bit nervous when I realized we were ready to walk down the aisle and I hadn't seen the officiant but she made it just in time. She quickly walked us through the process and we got married. We appreciate the paperwork being taken care of for us and the ceremony was absolutely lovely. I could not have asked for more. THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 11/11/2012
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Rev. David for our wedding. David was more than happy to meet with us for a complimentary consulatation so we could get to know him and talk to him about his services. We hired him on the spot. David gave us so many materials so that we could put together and build our own ceremony the way that we wanted to. I emailed David on MANY occasions, either with questions or looking for reccommendations about various things; David always responded super fast. He is very patient, kind, funny and creative- we recieved many compliments from friends and family about him after our ceremony. His pricing is also very reasonable! My husband and I both highly reccommend Rev. David!!!!

• Wedding: 11/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joann was an exceptional officiant! Thank you for the super ceremony and the fabulous input on our ideas. You are awesome!!

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm hoping that, since you liked me :-), you won't mind telling me who you are (first names only is fine) so I can credit you on our website.

Kind regards,

Rev. Joanna Marie

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

David was not only our officiant for our wedding, he became a friend. He is very quick on response and is their whenever you have any questions. He helped us make our dream ceremony. He gave many ideas and told us what he thought. Their was a loud ferry horn that went off, of course during our ceremony, and David made it seem like it was nothing. Made me ease up and laugh a little. My point is, David is a kind person and very personable. I would recommend him to couple looking for a officiant.
-Matthew & Sarah Fite
Happily Married since August 18th 2012!!!!!!

Sarah and Matt, thanks so much for your kind words. It was great meeting you all and working with you on your ceremony. I hope we're able to keep in touch as you make your journey through life together. - Rev. D.

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having never been married or part of the wedding planning process, Joanne and David's help was above and beyond. They were patient, flexible, and offered advice at all the right moments. Working with them truly felt like working with family members.

Joanne and David are experienced officiants and the quality of work and services they provide calm even the most stressed bride.

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and we thank that to their amazing assistance throughout the entire wedding planning process. We will definitely be recommending them to our friends and family!

Thank you again Joanne and David. Our wedding is a day we will never forget and we will forever be grateful for working with such talented and knowledgeable people.

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancee and I were looking for an officiant for our July 28th wedding. We hit the jackpot when we found Rev. David Cooper! He was the most organized, helpful, supportive person. David was very kind and I could tell this just by the sound of his voice the first time I met him. David provided us with numerous pages of ceremony examples, and info regarding the wedding day that was so helpful. We were able to follow his "how to" steps in his packet, and create our very own ceremony, by pulling what we liked from different ceremony examples. It couldn't have been easier! David was so funny and light hearted during our rehearsal, and my family loved him. The thing that meant the most however, was when it came to the actual wedding day. David whispered little words to me during the ceremony like "it's ok, don't forget to breathe". Just hearing those words helped so much. David was very responsive with questions we had, and he emailed or called back immediately with answers. When it came time for the wedding, we knew we were in great hands. I'd highly recommend David to anyone who is looking for a stress-free ceremony with a supportive officiant who wants you to do your ceremony exactly how you want it. Oh, and by the way, he did parts of our ceremony in Spanish so that my husband could incorporate Spanish. His Spanish was great and Ilberto was so happy he could do that. Thanks so much David for your kindness, great attitude, and supportive words! You'll be part of our wedding memories forever!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Jacqueline
206-920-3115
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment