Forever Flowers

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I thought wedding florists were financially stressful until I met Pam! She was amazing to work with and made all of my wedding flower dreams come true, and then some! Pam was always very prompt, stayed true to the quote (which contained unbeatable pricing), was helpful and encouraging of keeping both my vision and budget real.

I wanted to make my own nontraditional centerpieces and she was eager to see photos so we could incorporate the colors and theme throughout the flowers.

I decided to have silk flowers for my own bouquet as a better keepsake and the best part is you would NEVER know they were silk! Pam went above and beyond to make sure my day was as stress free as possible; she came up to deliver all the bouquets, corsages and made sure all the guys were pinned correctly with their boutonnieres! Our selections included a beautiful bamboo arbor, white silk fabric, silk flowers for the arch corners, 2 decorative pots with beach grass and star fish for aisle seats for our ceremony! It was such a special moment to finally meet Pam in person as she helped me attach a very special photo to my bouquet, I will truly cherish that memory forever.

Her pricing was really reasonable but her high level of service is what really made my experience wonderful, I would recommend Pam to anyone looking for a florist, thanks again SO much!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful Flowers! Pam is a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014

WOW! WOW! WOW!-->

What a wonderful experience I had working with Pam to provide the flowers for the wedding of me and my partner! For anyone who thinks they need to use a "traditional" florist...I strongly encourage you to explore the offerings and creative ideas that Pam/Forever Flowers has to offer.

I had an idea of the types of flowers and colors that I wanted to use for our beach ceremony. Pam "coached" me through the options of cost/durability/ease of transport and together we came up with the most beautiful arrangements in "sand pails" and a magnificently decorated broom that we "jumped" on the sand.

Pam is so easy to work with, as well as being thoughtful and genuine. She really cares about making your big day stress free which allows you to enjoy the event. Oh! And you can't beat her pricing. One of the best choices I've ever made in selection of a service provider.

Thanks Pam!

Mike and Ronnell

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam took my wedding to a whole other level!!! We were just looking for someone who could do flowers for the ceremony. I stumbled upon her website and sent her an email saying what my wedding colors were and what my favorite flower was. She sent me a list of flowers grouped by colors and we went back and forth and created a one of a kind arrangements for the ceremony. My bouquet was so bright and the flowers so fresh looking and everyone else's flowers were equally as beautiful. Everyone at the wedding kept saying how beautiful the flowers were and that they had never seen anything like them before. I am beyond happy with how the flowers turned out but just as much I am so grateful to Pam for being so creative and sweet. On the wedding day I was expecting her to drop off the flowers and then I would have to find and give them to everyone. However she stayed till the beginning of the ceremony and while I was upstairs getting ready she promised she would make sure everyone got their flowers. That relieved so much stress because no matter how well you plan something out the last hour always seems to be chaos. Pam met me while I was in the back getting ready to walk down the isle and was again so sweet. She even gave me tips on how to hold the bouquet so the flowers would enhance the dress but not block it in the pictures. I really don't know what I would have done without her and would recommend her to anyone who needs flowers for anything. Her prices were so reasonable compared to everyone else, but for the services she provided I would have gladly paid double.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamela worked wonders for our spring/summer wedding. We had a general idea of the color scheme, and Pamela took it from there. She gave us several pictures to work with and build off of. She let us know that the bouquet we liked were made of silk, but showed us how she could incorporate real flowers and achieve a similar look. She sent pictures of the finished product to ensure our satisfaction, and also delivered the flowers to the hotel room the morning of. She gave advice and tips on holding the bouquets, as well as vases to hold the bridesmaids flowers. The prices she quoted were very close to the final price, and were a great deal. Her expertise truly made the final touches for our amazing day!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam is AWESOME! My flowers were even better than the pictures I had sent her and lasted well past our wedding!! We are excited that they were able to be dried since they stayed in such good condition. Pam really puts you and your needs first. She is extremely flexible and goes above and beyond to make your day exactly what you want. Pam was always available to talk, answer questions, and offer suggestions. She made selecting flowers for our wedding very easy! You will not find another place for a better price or service! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pamella was a pleasure to work with. My flowers we're absolutely beautiful. I told her what i wanted and she did it better then my i pictured. She was very nice and puts you first. The flowers we're fresh and lasted a week in just a vase with no flower food. I had so many people tell me just how beautiful the flowers looked.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to Pamela from Forever Flowers! She is not only the sweetest lady ever, her flowers are absolutely stunning!!!! I planned my wedding from out of town and Pam was beyond helpful! From the beginning, I sent her a picture of bouquets that I loved and they were exactly how I envisioned them to look like! She helped so much with different things I needed, including things to decorate the reception area! I cannot thank Pamela enough and Brides, you will be in good hands! I wish I could re-live the best day of my life all over again!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been happier that I was lucky enough to find Pam through online reviews. The task of choosing flowers for a wedding can be overwhelming due to the many choices. During our first meeting, Pam had pictures, samples, and many suggestions that made it all so much easier. We were hesitant to order too much to try to stay within our budget, but because her prices are so much more reasonable than the local florists we were able to get everything we wanted. The flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous and exactly what we had asked for. I would very highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Pam, for being so patient and guiding us through the whole process. You were a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I feel so fortunate to have found Pam on WeddingWire. From my first conversation with her, I could tell she was very friendly and creative. I threw a crazy idea at her- I wanted miniature golf balls in my bouquets. She ran with it and they turned out SO amazing! A bunch of people have told me they were the most creative bouquets they've ever seen. She even put a mini golf ball in the boutinerres- we ahve received so many compliments on them as well. As a quirky kid-at-heart bride I was thrilled that she was willing and able to deliver exactly what I had dreamt of and more. We even threw her a last minute curve ball when my Mother asked her for an aisle runner and she managed to bring one for us last minute. She is extremely helpful, creative, and delightful! I HIGHLY recommend Pam!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough great things about Pam and her work. She is sweet, caring and imaginative. For my wedding she created bouquets, boutonaires and a corsage. Pam responded quickly when I first contacted her and she was helpful with supplying ideas from the start. I told her the colors and theme of my wedding and she was off from there. She stayed in constant contact with me through the process and her work was beautiful. As my arrangements were silk flowers she had them finished early and I know some people hesitate to use silk flowers because they look cheap but these were beautiful, I had so many people think that they were real, most people needed to touch them to believe they were silk. Pam actually takes an individual interest in the wedding and tries to share your vision of your day. The other great thing about Pam is the value, she offered an amazing price for the quality of the work. If you're getting married in this area and want beautiful arrangements, silk or fresh, call Pam she will work wonders for you.

• Wedding: 01/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam did our flowers and centerpieces. They were all beautiful! Most importantly she was awesome with getting back to me ASAP. I never felt like I was being ignored. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• Wedding: 10/09/2012
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was a joy to work with, the bouquets for the wedding party were stunning, as well as the reception centerpieces, and she did it all for less than half what I was quoted by a local floral shop.
I explained my vision of the wedding ceremony and reception flowers to Pam, and she really listened. She consistently exceeded all of my expectations.
If you are in the delmarva area and you have the opportunity to book Forever Flowers for your wedding, do it.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

amazing value, fantastic flower arrangements. made exactly what i asked for. communicated via email mostly ( i was in FL planning). The value is by far the best in the coastal delaware area.

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam was an absolute pleasure to work with. We conducted all of our business online and over the telephone. She was able to come up with cost effective ideas that fit in to my overall vision for my special day. Pam is very accommodating, efficient and such a sweetheart. The flower arrangement (real and artificial) were absolutely beautiful. Everyone that attended commented on how elegant and beautiful everything was.
I would definitely recommend forever flowers to any soo to be bride in the Delaware area ;)

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I first contacted Pam all I knew was that I wanted pink and orange flowers. I didn't know what kinds of flowers came in pink and orange or what I wanted beyond a bouquet. She was kind enough to talk to me on the phone for over an hour that first time and to follow up with numerous emails that included multiple photos of what she could provide. After that first conversation, she sent me a photo of a bouquet that was PERFECT and I was thrilled from that point on. Pam took my limited ideas about flowers and turned them into a beautiful bouquet, fantastic centerpieces and gorgeous other assortments of flowers and decorations - all for a fraction of the price that the one other florist shop I spoke with wanted to charge (and there's no doubt in my mind that Pam's flowers looked better than what anyone else would have provided). Pam took the time to listen to me and understand what I wanted. She took my limited vision and created the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. And she did all this during a time that was very hard for her and her family. I don't think there are enough words like beautiful and perfect to describe Pam's work and I will recommend her to anyone and everyone in need of flowers.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
302-236-7872
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards