Forever "I Do" Ceremonies

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I hired Ritchie to be the officiant for my son's wedding and couldn't be more pleased. He was just a joy to have do the ceremony. He added just the right touches to the ceremony and even added a bit of humor to it, which we really enjoyed. Several guests commented that it was the nicest ceremony they had been to. That says a lot! Thanks for doing a great job for us and being part of such special day!
Wedding: 04/24/2014
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pastor Ritchie was very fun and laid back, and very flexible to things we wanted to add and change about the ceremony. The only complaint is that sometimes we had to email him more than once about things.
Wedding: 10/13/2012
2.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Anonymous 2 Reviews
I went throught Forever I do to find out officiant for our wedding. We met Ritchie Bibelheimer for about an hour at Starbucks. He seemed nice and outgoing which is what we were looking for. He sent us all the different types of ceremonies we could do and things seemed fine. I asked Ritchie prior to the wedding to hold on to our marriage license after the wedding to send in (which he says he normally does). Right before our ceremony Ritchie turned to one of my bridesmaids and said to her "Don't be ashamed of what God gave you!" Ritchie was referring to her boobs!!! I thought it was totally uncalled for and very unprofessional! My friend was very affended and embarrassed in front of the whole wedding party! He did a good job at the cermeony. The next day we got a call from our venue saying that they found our marriage certificate in the parking lot of our venue. When my husband went ot pick it up, it had been ran over by all the cars in the parking lot. I ended up sending it in and everything was okay, but I NEVER received a phone call or text message from Ritchie saying he had lost it. I was disappointed.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
 970-412-2684
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire