Ford's Colony Country Club

Ford's Colony Country Club

Create the Memorable Celebration You Have Always Dreamed Of.

240 Ford's Colony Drive
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Coordinator Brittany is extremely helpful and professional.

Great for small weddings of 50-100

• Wedding: 06/13/2015
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brittany Lampe is the Wedding Coordinator at Ford's Country Club. She went above and beyond anything we could as for. Her professionalism and experience far exceeded our expectations. Brittany was kind, pleasant and I would highly recommend her for any event. Please do remember if you use her to tip her well!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Sandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning my wedding at Ford's Colony was one of the best decisions that I could have made. Everything was wonderful and went even more smoothly than I could have imagined. Brittany was fantastic - very helpful, nice, always prompt with email responses, and went out of her way to answer any questions that I had. The food was terrific and the wait staff was very friendly and accommodating. Definitely would recommend Ford's Colony to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding venue.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brittany was wonderful to work with. She was responsive, flexible and professional. Went above and beyond to assure our event happened without incident.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Brittany was amazing. My husband and I are both military and had to change our wedding date due to military commitments and they were more than accommodating. The food was absolutely amazing, and all of our guests have been raving about how nice the venue was and how delicious the food was. We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding ceremony and reception!

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Jessica, it was such a pleasure to work with you and Josh. From everyone at Ford's Colony Country Club we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ford's Colony was a perfect venue for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. We loved having multiple rooms to work with instead of tearing down and resetting the same room for both ceremony and reception. Brittany was a delight along with the entire staff. I had plenty of time, and they were flexible not ridged, when it came to my setting up and decorating. The reception room was unique with white fabric draping floor and ceiling along with overlooking the golf course. Not your typical square banquet room look. The food was delicious and I have only heard positive feedback from guest and family. Thank you Brittany and the Ford's Colony staff for making this a memorable celebration.

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Debbie! It was a pleasure working with you on your daughter's special day. Congratulations again to Bailee and Corey, we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Debbie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brittany was amazing!!! She kept in touch with me prior to the event and was there during the event to make sure everything went Ok. She made everything stress free and we were able to enjoy the rehearsal dinner with family and friends due to the event coordinators and staff. We have and will recommend Fords Colony to everyone!! Thank you to all at Fords Colony for wonderful rehearsal dinner and wedding!!

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Denise for the kind words, we are so thrilled to hear that your event was a success! Ford's Colony Country Club wishes you and your family only the best, congratulations again!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Denise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ford Colony Country Club made my Wife and I wedding very memorable. Brittany and the entire staff did an excellent job.

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Congratulations again Keith! We wish you and Brandi a long and happy life together. It was a pleasure working with you both!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
Keith
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hosting a wedding at Fords Colony Country Club is a breeze due to the beautiful facility and amazing staff. Brittany, the Catering Manager, is professional, responsive, flexible and friendly. For the past 100+ days! she handled all our questions and concerns while providing suggestions when we needed them most. As a Mother of the Bride who had recently returned from overseas, I appreciated Brittany's expertise and experience in planning a wedding. Along with Deanna, the Banquet Captain, they made us (the Bride and MoB totally comfortable as we knew that every detail was handled. It was extra comforting that they allowed us to visit a few other wedding set-ups so we could see the process first-hand. Both cared that the wedding went as planned w/out any glitches. We certainly could not have done it without them and will be forever grateful for all their hard work to make our day extra special.

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

We are so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at our facility! Everyone at Ford's Colony Country Club would like to congratulate you on your recent wedding and we wish you only the best in your future together!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Jewelry, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ford's Colony was simply the best! Everything about it was perfect!

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sarah! It was wonderful to work with you and Nic. From everyone at Ford's Colony we wish you two a happy future together!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just recently got married at Ford's COlony COuntry Club in the Garden Pavillion and it was the PERFECT venue for my wedding! Brittany Lampe and the FCCC were great to work with! Brittany was so helpful throughout the whole process and really made the wedding day come together! I would highly recommend this venue!

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Stephanie! I had such a great time working with you. Again, you did an amazing job on all of your decor. Congrats again from everyone at Ford's Colony!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding ceremony + reception at Ford's Colony Country Club, one of the best venues in Williamsburg. We did not have a "wedding planner" and Brittany Lampe, Director of Catering, who helped coordinate everything went above and beyond to make sure all went smoothly; very easy to work with. FCCC is beautiful, the backdrop (golf courses; landscape) stunning. We had many out of town guests who stayed at the Marriott's Manor Club, only a few hundred feet away - so close/convenient they walked to the wedding. A great value for the price, quality of food and service. Highly recommend.

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Brenda. I very much enjoyed working with you and Sean. From everyone at Ford's Colony, we wish you all the best!!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Brenda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say, this place is perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better venue. Everything from the location to the staff were just amazing!

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ford's Colony is such a beautiful venue and the staff is fantastic! Audrey was extremely helpful throughout the planning of the event and Ford's Colony was able to fulfill all of our needs. The price even ended up being less than we thought it would in the end! I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 04/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service I received from Ford's Colony was exceptional. The quality of service really made the experience enjoyable. They were so helpful from the small details to making sure they captured my big picture. I would definitely recommend them.

• Wedding: 06/07/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every single thing about my wedding day was perfect, Thanks to Ford's Colony County Club!!

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to reveiw us! Have a great day!

• Wedding: 05/31/2008
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
757-258-4120
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards