Ford's Colony Country Club

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Coordinator Brittany is extremely helpful and professional.

Great for small weddings of 50-100

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Brittany at Ford's Colony was nothing short of wonderful! She helped in every possible way and made our wedding day go off without a hitch!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Kim
05/02/2015

We held our daughters wedding reception in the Garden Pavilion. Working with Brittany was a wonderful experience. She made sure all of the details that we requested were attended to and she went out of her way to keep the lines of communication open. Her staff was exceptional, and the food was perfect. There's not one thing we would have changed.

Recently Married

Brittany was awesome to work with! She provided exceptional service and answered every question we had quickly!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Sandy
10/11/2014

Brittany Lampe is the Wedding Coordinator at Ford's Country Club. She went above and beyond anything we could as for. Her professionalism and experience far exceeded our expectations. Brittany was kind, pleasant and I would highly recommend her for any event. Please do remember if you use her to tip her well!!!

Recently Married

Planning my wedding at Ford's Colony was one of the best decisions that I could have made. Everything was wonderful and went even more smoothly than I could have imagined. Brittany was fantastic - very helpful, nice, always prompt with email responses, and went out of her way to answer any questions that I had. The food was terrific and the wait staff was very friendly and accommodating. Definitely would recommend Ford's Colony to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding venue.

Kim
09/13/2014

Brittany was wonderful to work with. She was responsive, flexible and professional. Went above and beyond to assure our event happened without incident.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Brittany was amazing. My husband and I are both military and had to change our wedding date due to military commitments and they were more than accommodating. The food was absolutely amazing, and all of our guests have been raving about how nice the venue was and how delicious the food was. We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding ceremony and reception!

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Jessica, it was such a pleasure to work with you and Josh. From everyone at Ford's Colony Country Club we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Debbie
04/26/2014

Ford's Colony was a perfect venue for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. We loved having multiple rooms to work with instead of tearing down and resetting the same room for both ceremony and reception. Brittany was a delight along with the entire staff. I had plenty of time, and they were flexible not ridged, when it came to my setting up and decorating. The reception room was unique with white fabric draping floor and ceiling along with overlooking the golf course. Not your typical square banquet room look. The food was delicious and I have only heard positive feedback from guest and family. Thank you Brittany and the Ford's Colony staff for making this a memorable celebration.

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Debbie! It was a pleasure working with you on your daughter's special day. Congratulations again to Bailee and Corey, we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Denise
04/25/2014

Brittany was amazing!!! She kept in touch with me prior to the event and was there during the event to make sure everything went Ok. She made everything stress free and we were able to enjoy the rehearsal dinner with family and friends due to the event coordinators and staff. We have and will recommend Fords Colony to everyone!!
Thank you to all at Fords Colony for wonderful rehearsal dinner and wedding!!

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Denise for the kind words, we are so thrilled to hear that your event was a success! Ford's Colony Country Club wishes you and your family only the best, congratulations again!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Keith
03/14/2014

Ford Colony Country Club made my Wife and I wedding very memorable. Brittany and the entire staff did an excellent job.

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Congratulations again Keith! We wish you and Brandi a long and happy life together. It was a pleasure working with you both!

1+ year ago

Hosting a wedding at Fords Colony Country Club is a breeze due to the beautiful facility and amazing staff. Brittany, the Catering Manager, is professional, responsive, flexible and friendly. For the past 100+ days! she handled all our questions and concerns while providing suggestions when we needed them most. As a Mother of the Bride who had recently returned from overseas, I appreciated Brittany's expertise and experience in planning a wedding. Along with Deanna, the Banquet Captain, they made us (the Bride and MoB totally comfortable as we knew that every detail was handled. It was extra comforting that they allowed us to visit a few other wedding set-ups so we could see the process first-hand. Both cared that the wedding went as planned w/out any glitches. We certainly could not have done it without them and will be forever grateful for all their hard work to make our day extra special.

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

We are so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at our facility! Everyone at Ford's Colony Country Club would like to congratulate you on your recent wedding and we wish you only the best in your future together!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Jewelry, Wedding Planning
Sarah
10/19/2013

Ford's Colony was simply the best! Everything about it was perfect!

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sarah! It was wonderful to work with you and Nic. From everyone at Ford's Colony we wish you two a happy future together!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I just recently got married at Ford's COlony COuntry Club in the Garden Pavillion and it was the PERFECT venue for my wedding! Brittany Lampe and the FCCC were great to work with! Brittany was so helpful throughout the whole process and really made the wedding day come together! I would highly recommend this venue!

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Stephanie! I had such a great time working with you. Again, you did an amazing job on all of your decor. Congrats again from everyone at Ford's Colony!!

Brenda
04/13/2013

We had our wedding ceremony + reception at Ford's Colony Country Club, one of the best venues in Williamsburg. We did not have a "wedding planner" and Brittany Lampe, Director of Catering, who helped coordinate everything went above and beyond to make sure all went smoothly; very easy to work with. FCCC is beautiful, the backdrop (golf courses; landscape) stunning. We had many out of town guests who stayed at the Marriott's Manor Club, only a few hundred feet away - so close/convenient they walked to the wedding. A great value for the price, quality of food and service. Highly recommend.

Ford's Colony Country Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Brenda. I very much enjoyed working with you and Sean. From everyone at Ford's Colony, we wish you all the best!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What can I say, this place is perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better venue. Everything from the location to the staff were just amazing!