Fonix Entertainment

Fonix Entertainment

Atlanta Wedding Planner's & Venue's Preferred DJ Vendor! Meet your DJ before signing a contract!

307 Hemingway Ln.
Roswell, GA 30075 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ JJ was absolutely AMAZING!! We could not have asked for a better person and DJ to be a part of our wedding day! Our ceremony and reception went perfectly and he exceeded our high expectations. JJ kept our guests on the dance floor all night and no one wanted it to end! He listened to us very carefully and made sure to play all of our songs we requested. JJ had a great attitude and personality through the entire process and wedding day. Thank you JJ and Fonix Entertainment for everything! You helped make our dreams come true!

Hannah & Garrett

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fonix staff were awesome! We had several meetings to ensure everything went as planned. They we're prompt and professional in every way. DJ Kenton did an incredible job at the reception. He got the crowd engaged and made adjustments to the types of music everyone wanted to hear. He help energize the guest and led several of us in some line dances. Great job Fonix!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ, Travis Gilbert was AMAZING !! He had everyone on the dance floor right up until the end of the evening. That was no small feat because we had only 30 guests at the reception. So a HUGE kudos to DJ Travis!!! And a BIG thank you as well. Everyone said they had a fabulous time.

Thanks again to the team at Fonix Entertainment !!!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Kenton literally saved my reception! The reception venue was a mess and running an hour behind time. Kenton brought the party and impressed everyone- including my grandparents!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had a mix of guests from ages 13-72 and JJ had them ALL on the dance floor. Our intimate wedding of 35 was a blast!!!! I personally don't believe I left the dance floor and it was because the music mix was well done!

Thank you Fonix Entertainment and DJ JJ for helping to make our night a beautiful, fun and memorable night that everyone will talk about for years to come.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Travis was great. Definitely 5 stars! He kept everyone dancing and he checked in with both my wife and I through out the night to make sure we were happy. Overall excellent service.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not be happier with the service provided by Fonix and our DJ, DJ Spy. We interviewed multiple companies and felt comfortable with Fonix after the meeting and a recommendation from a friend. Both Travis and Jonathon (DJ Spy) took time with us and talk about every detail of the big day to make sure it was perfect, WOW did they ever come through for us. Most of our vendors performed well on our day and DJ Spy was definitely at the top of the list. With bad weather he was even thrown a curve ball when he showed up that he would have to be a quick setup as the ceremony was going to have to take place in the same room as the reception with a storm approaching. It was not ideal with short notice but you could never tell he had a rushed setup. All of his equipment and the up lights were setup and looking amazing by the time the reception began. With this little hitch Travis showed up at the event to make sure we were happy with how it turned out. I couldn't believe the service. As I told Travis that night "This is what we asked for and more." Seriously great quality and DJ spy was amazing. Performed all the announcements we needed, all of the music was queued up perfectly, and even accommodated my sister's karaoke/rap performance with giving her the correct music at the last second. The dance floor was PACKED all night as we asked it to be and our friends are still talking about how amazing everything was a month and a half later. I am telling anyone who asks for a DJ to contact Fonix, seriously went above and beyond and for a good price. You can tell from the beginning all the way up to and through your big day that they take pride in their work and want your day to be great.
Thank you Travis and Jonathon for making our reception memorable and one heck of a party!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JJ was off the charts incedible.....The dance floor was never empty and our guests say it was the best wedding they had ever been to!!! Awesome Job!!!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Kenton provided the entertainment at our wedding and did a great job with a crowd that was quite diverse. With an even more diverse musical playlist request that ranged from The Doors to James Brown to Katie Perry (for dance-off purposes only) he killed it and i would definitely suggest using him and Fonix Entertainment for any event. Many DJs tend to just hit play but you could easily tell he was very observant of the room and what was, and MOST importantly, what was not working. We saw people who we known for over 30 years that refuse to touch the dance floor...just shakin it out on the dance floor, hamstrings and hips be damned. Beautiful night and Fonix & Kenton were a big part of making that happen!

Fonix Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Great to hear Franklin! Thank you for the kind words about Kenton's skills as a DJ! Kenton has always been a versatile DJ with the energy of a rooster to get a party going! And I love hearing that he was able to accommodate your music requests while getting the whole party on the dance floor! Your comment about hamstrings and hips had me rolling on the floor, lol. I'll be sure to pass on the good news to Kenton with an extra bonus for a great review! Thank you again for choosing Fonix and congrats to you both! Travis, your account manager

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I have been to many a wedding and therefore, have experienced our fair share of wedding DJs throughout the years. We had a good idea of what to expect and decided to go with Travis (DJ Fonix) from Fonix Entertainment due to several high recommendations. He was extremely organized and on top of things and made the reception completely seamless. We had given him ideas of the kind of music we wanted played for the cocktail hour, dinner and the dance party and he NAILED IT! Maybe he just jived with our preferences but I think he truly listened to what we wanted and was happy to make the night about us (rather than showboating or trying to be in the spotlight). The energy throughout the entire reception remained high and there was never a time that the dance floor wasn’t packed! I even received multiple compliments (one from a professional dancer friend of ours) at the bar after the reception about how fun the dancing portion of the reception was. Travis was great at gauging the energy and keeping it high!! Not only was the music perfection, his set-up looks less amateur than a lot of wedding djs I have seen. He actually takes into consideration the fact that we, as brides, plan these gorgeous reception spaces which look less sleek due to the djs speakers and equipment. All of his speakers are covered nicely and appear more glam than other set ups I have seen. He also provided our uplighting which added the perfect amount of ambiance and romance to the already gorgeous tent. Overall, I would recommend him HIGHLY to anyone who is looking for a wedding dj!!!

Fonix Entertainment responded with the following comments:

This review really means a lot to me as your DJ. I can't thank you enough for this full review including the little details like setup that drive me crazy if they don't blend in with the atmosphere. But remember, it was you who helped come up with the layout for such a beautiful setting, and it was you who brought guests that love to party and break dance! Honestly, I'm speechless right now cause your review has made my day! We have to highlight this review. thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU for this amazing review! And thank you for choosing Fonix! Congrats to you both!! Travis

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ JJ was great! He did an excellent job of keeping the party going and playing a great blend of songs. Since my dad had recently injured his hip, I asked JJ to cut the father/daughter, mother/son song short. He did so without anyone noticing, which was perfect! A HUGE thank you to him and you guys for helping make our wedding day so special!

Fonix Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review Paula! Were thrilled to hear JJ performed well and suggested a new solution for your parent dances! As your account manager, this is what makes me proud to have JJ on our team! We will be sure to pass on the good news to JJ and give him a bonus for providing great services. Thank you Paula for choosing Fonix and congrats to you both! Travis

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Travis was a fun and energetic DJ and everyone was dancing even before they were supposed to start dancing! He seemed to care a lot and that showed through in his work. Everyone danced the night away and I couldn't ask for anything more in a DJ!!

Fonix Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the comments Amanda! I had a great time performing at Sweetwater Brewery with your fun bunch of guests! I just talked with another client who is having a Wedding there and loved the up lighting we provided at your Wedding, the amber color really made the brick stand out! I'm so glad you added it! Thanks again for the review and congrats to you both! Travis

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very happy with Travis. He did a perfect job announcing everything. Also, our guests were shy, and didn't respond much to music. Travis was able to read the crowd, and started the group dance at the right time.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Travis was awesome!! I would highly recommend Fonix Entertainment!! My husband and I are huge music lovers thus we were extremely picky when it came to finding wedding music. After looking at countless other DJ's we were recommended to Fonix. Travis played all the music we requested, timed everything perfectly, had just the right amount of personality during the reception (the last thing we wanted was a corny DJ) and really got our guests on the dance floor! He read the crowd and knew exactly what type of music to play to keep all ages interested and dancing. Travis is an actual trained DJ and knows how to do a lot more than play weddings and it totally shows! He is also very responsive and easy to get in touch with during planning. Their online system to choose your music was SO easy! Travis is the MAN!!!!

Fonix Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Wow, thank you so much! But like Aloe Blacc said, "I'm the Man" referring to you for booking me for your Wedding! I had a blast performing and the scene with the amber up lighting and plethora of foam glow sticks (the good LED kind!) waved in the air elevated me as a DJ to take it to the next level! SO thank you for having a super energetic group to play for! And thank you again for recognizing me as a REAL DJ! I know you know what I'm talking about when I say that! You rock Ashley and congrats again to you both! Travis

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Travis at DJ Fonix was great! He was super helpful answering questions along the way and rolled with the punches when we had numerous problems from other not-so-great vendors. Price was right in our budget and the result was worth way more.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so impressed by Fonix -- they were perfect. We had so much fun at the reception and Kenton was great at reading the crowd, going with the flow, and included every song we wanted. He even got the feel from us during the pre-meeting and when he needed to be flexible, he could do it knowing what we would like and what we wouldn't. I'm impressed at the level of detail that this company goes into in order to learn about your preferences and the details of your wedding/reception. It does take some time on the bride/groom to fill out the paperwork but worth the effort because they can then deliver 5 star services. We had a blast, we danced, we laughed, they totally exceeded my expectations.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
404-803-7731
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards