Flutterby Floral

Value:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They provided us with the most beautiful bouquets! Megan was so great to work with and very helpful!

• Wedding: Recently Married
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flutterby Floral was amazing. They worked with me to find the arrangements I wanted at a lower cost than other competitors. They were also flexible for timing of pickup on the big day. I will use them again for any floral needs.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Fultterby because they were on the Barber Park Vendor List. We planned our entire wedding from Seattle so when Tami heard we were coming in from out of town she came in on her day off just to meet with us. I explained that all I needed was a couple bouquets and Corsages/Boutonnieres and that I know nothing about flowers so I really didn't care what she did. She showed me some flower books and asked me to pick out styles that I liked or didn't like, just to narrow it down. I loved her enthusiasm and she seemed genuinely excited to have some artistic freedom. Some vendors I dealt with were annoyed if we didn't know exactly what we wanted.

When she dropped them off on the wedding day they were unbelievable. I would have never imagined that they would have been that beautiful. Let it Shine Photography posted on FB a sneak-peak of my pictures on our wedding night and people can not stop commenting on my flowers.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flutterby floral did a tremendous job with the flower arrangement. I have a small wedding in the fall 2012 & only needing service for the bouquet arrangement and some corsages. I used both live flowers and dried flowers/wheat items; they did a great job combining the two together, and the bouquet(s) arrangements exceeded my expectations.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Pingkan
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Tami made creating my wedding flower visions into reality. I had bits & pieces of what I wanted but she is the designer who knows what goes together and what does not. They were very flexible when we had venue & color changes.
I would recommend them to anyone having an event!

4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I was afraid that flowers would break my budgets, so I kept everything simple with lots of color. I showed Tammy my "dream bouquet" and just asked that my flowers be similar in style. She did a great job! We were going to use big dahlias, but when they got in they weren't as big as she was wanting, so she substituted beautiful red roses and my husband and I were very pleased with the final result.

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I let Tami have creative freedom with my flowers for the wedding and I loved them. The flowers and design were amazing. She stayed under my budget which was great! She is the best in town!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Flutterby Floral did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers! Tami managed to somehow give us exactly what I had asked for and totally exceeded my expectations at the same time. She was very flexible in adjusting the size of the arrangements to work with our budget and we had bigger and better flowers that I would have thought. My bouquet still looks pretty a week after the wedding too! I'd enthusiastically recommend Flutterby to anyone in the Boise/Meridian, Idaho area.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tami did an amazing job on all of the flowers we ordered for our wedding and reception. I was so happy with my bouquet!!! It was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I HIGHLY recommend Tami and Flutterby Floral!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met with several florists trying to find the right one. Tami was great. She listened to what I wanted and was patient as I shifted gears a couple of times throughout the process. Once I gave the overall idea, she ran with it, and did and amazing job! We had a small wedding on a budget, but she did an outstanding job on giving me what I was looking for and adding a beautiful touch to the day!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my corsages and buttoneers at flutterby. They turned our beautifully and the price was decent.

• Wedding: 06/08/2012
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so happy with the job Tami did on our flowers for our wedding. She made everything look very beautiful. The flowers were great we didn't get one particular flower in the arangment we had hoped but that was due to the vendors not Tami or Flutterbye floral fault. They were also very reasonable in price and I found they were very flexible in time to meet with me and get my flowers done in a short amount of time. Tami did a great job.

• Wedding: 06/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flutterby Floral did an awesome job with my wedding flowers. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet and the other flowers were lovely. Delivery was right on time and service was very professional. Flutterby Floral was recommended to me by my coworker as they had done her wedding. I would highly recommend her to others!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We went w/these guys because we "liked" them on facebook - and they had great posts of traditional and unique flower arrangements and we were looking for something especially unique w/black ostrich feathers, decorative metal, and orchids! We left it up to their florist Tami McCallister to design something - and she did absolutely amazing... people were asking when I was throwing my bouquet so that they could take it home (but I kept it!)
Same w/the center pieces which people were asking me if they could take home/steal them...
Amazing staff - great designers we were very lucky to be able to do business w/them!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely helpful and FRIENDLY staff. The flowers were so fresh and literally my bouquet lasted for weeks. They bent over backward for me as I planned my wedding in less than one month. Even opened the store for me to pick up the flowers on Sunday. Phenomenal florist-- the best in Boise!

• Wedding: 03/25/2012
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The bouquets came out amazing, and was in love with the center pieces. Overall I was super satisfied with everything!

208-895-8223
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards