flowers forever design

(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter was extremely happy with the gorgeous flowers Courtney created for her wedding. We changed the centerpieces from the original design and Courtney was very accommodating and worked up another quote for us. The table centerpieces were breathtaking and guests are still talking about them. My other daughter was married 9 months ago and while her flowers were beautiful also, the value that we received from Courtney was much better. Everything was spectacular! Thanks again Courtney, I will recommend you to anyone looking for an event florist!

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We were beyond impressed with the flowers for our mountain-top wedding. Courtney knew exactly what we wanted and stayed within our budget. She even made beautiful floral collars for our dogs that matched my bouquet! Could not have asked for a better florist to work with-very easy, stress free and incredibly beautiful products.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers turned out amazing! The colors and designs were a million times better than I had ever imagined on my own!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Courtney with Flowers Forever Design is by far one of the most talented florists I have ever seen! She has brilliant ideas and will work completely within your budget and vision. She is also very patient! I changed my mind a few times regarding color scheme and style and everytime she met my expectations and then some. When she handed me my bouquet, I literally cried because it was so beautiful; so much better than I had envisioned. All of our other floral arrangements were stunning. We received so many compliments about how much everyone loved them, even from the staff at our venue. Several times I would stand back throughout the day and night and stare at the arrangements in awe; she saw my vision and made it a reality.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughters wedding was 3 days ago - and we are still remarking on the beautiful flowers by Flowers Forever Design. From our initial first meeting, to the end result at the reception, our communication and contact with Courtney was professional, concise and thorough. We enjoyed working with her very much.
Heather's bridal bouquet was stunning. She had very specific ideas on what she wanted her flowers to look like throughout the wedding - and naturally none of them were inexpensive! Orchids, calla lily, hydraengias, dahlias, wine roses etc - but Courtney managed to find a way to work within our budget. She had terrific ideas for some of the arrangements to do "double duty" from the church to the reception that we had not considered.
We stumbled on FFD at a bridal show - which was awesome because we were able to see a ton of the arrangements/bouquets/designs in person. What caught our eye was the sheer beauty of the designs. They didn't look like every other floral designer.
As was expected, there was a flurry of last-minute changes/questions/requests and comments between Courtney and I (the MOB) and no matter what the situation, everything was handled with grace and excellence. On time, on budget, and breathtakingly stunning flowers! I highly recommend Flowers Forever Design,and know that any bride who selects Courtney will be thrilled.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely fantastic service! Courtney had incredible ideas for floral design that we never would have thought of, and that made our day even better! Was always professional and was right on time to our big day! She spent extra time tying the bows on the bridesmaids dresses. She went above and beyond her responsibilities. Definitely recommended!!

• Wedding: 08/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Courtney was wonderful - full of ideas, examples, enthusiasm and patience in helping me decide exactly what I wanted. She listened extermely well (better than the 2 other florists I met with), and easily integrated her ideas and suggestions into the ideas I came with.

Favorites of working with Courtney:
- In our initial meeting/interview, she heard ideas/preferences that I didn't even know I had - and she was right.
- She also helped me think of flower arrangements for people I had not considered before.
- When the flowers arrived, Courtney noticed that the primary flower color I picked from a website was not the color we had discussed and did not coordinate with my other flowers (the color I picked was more orange in reality, when I wanted a rich gold color). Courtney took the initiative to find the correct color flower, and included that in my arrangements, instead of using what I had "ordered" - which made the arrangements perfect. Her initiative made my flowers glow, and made the experience extremely easy for me. It is because she really listened to what I wanted, and really understood my vision, that she was able to make this game-saving move!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Courtney was very helpful and friendly. We went through tons of flowers looking for pure white flowers because i hate off white and she was very patient in looking for and pointing out great ideas. I was a little disappointed when the flower in my bridesmaids bouquets ended up looking more off white and brown than white and black. But they all looked beautiful and my bouquet was absolutely perfect!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love flowers and have a high standard for florists to meet. Flowers Forever Design went beyond my expectations. The bouquets were full, vibrant, fresh and really "popped" in all our pictures. Courtney, the owner, is amazing. No detail went unmanaged and she was given a complicated schedule to meet. She knows her flowers so well, she's able to bring your ideas to reality. She also met my budget needs and was flexible and creative. My flowers were stunning and she gave us the unique flair we were looking for in our flowers.

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! Courtney did and amazing job! All our flowers were so beautiful. Courtney is very professional. I made numerous changes to the flowers and decorations from the time I booked her until the final change date. She was always willing to do everything I asked. It didn't matter if I contacted her via phone or email she was prompt to respond. She was a full service florist.

• Wedding: 08/16/2009
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

She was an hour late with the flowers, really putting a crunch on us. She wasn't there in time to get the musicians flowers, leaving several extra flowers that didn't get used. She was helpful with the planning process, but hopefully she'll be on time for you.

flowers forever design responded with the following comments:

I arrived at the church at exactly the time specified for delivery on our contract, and they had just begun taking photos. I had musician boutonnieres and corsages that the wedding coordinator there said she would pin-on because they were in the middle of rehearsing, but the bride also ordered the incorrect number of corsages and boutonnieres that she needed. I recieved nothing but fantastic compliments, and requests for business cards, as I was delivering both the people flowers, and also when I was setting up the reception. I am distressed about any mis-communication, but cannot take the blame for whatever negative experience the bride is speaking of....maybe she should take it up with the wedding coordinator at the church?

• Wedding: 10/18/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You will be BLOWN away if you let Courtney do what she wants, She is a pro and you tell her your colors and vision, and let her run with it. you will not be disappointed!! No one person could get over how GORGEOUS the flowers were.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
anjaylah
303-507-5147
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7