Flowers & Fancies

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anna was wonderful to deal with and the flowers were exquisite. The venue looked gorgeous and the wedding party flowers were lovely. We had a few last minute adjustments, and they were handled perfectly. I would definitely recommend them.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

We loved beng a part of your son and daughter in law's wedding day , The weather and setting were so beautiful that day. It was a pleasure working with you and we were glad to take care of any last minute items for you, we always want the day to go smoothly. Thanks again!

Anna and everyone from Flowers & Fancies

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers & Fancies exceeded my expectations! Our flowers and chuppah were absolutely STUNNING!! The chuppah was exactly what I wanted and more. It really made my ceremony a beautiful part of our special day. I still to this day receive compliments on our centerpieces. Everything turned out perfect. I recommend F&F to anyone who wants their flowers to be perfect on their wedding day! Anna Hock was also so helpful and very accommodating with our requests.

Thank you again!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Shannon, It was such a pleasure getting to know you and to have the chance to be a part of your wedding day. The Elkridge Furnace Inn was a beautiful setting for your ceremony and reception, I thought the chuppah loved perfect in the woodland setting. We feel honored to be included in your special day!

Best, Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers and Fancies Contributed to my perfect bridal experience by creating floral works of art! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and they made sure to understand exactly what I envisioned for my wedding! Thank you for making my perfect special day beautiful!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

We loved working with you and we were so happy to be included in your big day!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Ali
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers & Fancies was an excellent choice for flowers for my ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour. We had a somewhat limited budget and Flowers & Fancies worked with us to maximize the impact of our flower arrangements. Everything was beautiful as they were delivered and looked great throughout the night. A week later we are still hanging on to some of the arrangements as they still look great!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Rob, It was great working with you and John. I loved all of the beautiful ideas you had and it was our pleasure to be a part of your big day. Best of luck in the future.
Anna and everyone at FLowers & Fancies

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers & Fancies is a very professionally run operation. Anna worked with us from beginning to end, overseeing the flowers for our wedding. She suggested more budget-appropriate options and really worked with us to create the look we wanted at the price we were willing to spend. Anna emailed me several times to ensure that she ordered the correct shade of orange flowers for the centerpieces and not at my request. The week of the wedding Anna called to inform me that she was working the day of the wedding so if we had any issues that she would be available to handle my concerns. When I arrived to the venue, all flowers were neatly boxed and labeled. The centerpieces were already placed on the tables, flowers were on the cake and boutonnieres had multiple pins for attaching to jackets. At the end of the evening we had multiple guests asking to take home the centerpieces. It was a nice surprise that the centerpiece we took home still looked fresh days later when we returned from our honeymoon. If you are looking for a wonderful experience with a florist for your wedding, I highly recommend using Flower & Fancies. I know they have customers for life in my husband and me! I simply cannot say enough good things about them.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for letting Flowers & Fancies be a part of your wedding day. We truly enjoy making our brides experience a happy one. I thought the orange flowers were a perfect accent to the aqua in the rest of the wedding and fit well with the waterfront venue. Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A florist that actually listened to my wants and budget. Anna was great.....my flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I would have changed nothing.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers & Fancies and Anna did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers. They went above and beyond what we had expected. Anna was very professional and made sure that the colors of the flowers, the counts, and everything was what we wanted. My bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and even better than what I had imagined. They also did a fantastic job on the flowers on the cake. We didn’t have a topper, so we decided to put flowers on it. My dad was a little skeptical of it but once he saw the cake, he fell in love. I would definitely recommend Flowers & Fancies to anyone. We were absolutely in love with our flowers and so were our guests!!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Jaime, Thanks so much for your kind words. It was fun getting to know you and your family and I am so glad that everything turned out just as you wanted. We are so happy to have been a part of your special day!!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Anna, and she somehow put together a bridesmaid bouquet that was more beautiful than I had even imagined! She was also able to work with her team to determine the best way to put my bridal bouquet (all white calla lillies) together to match my inspiration. She worked with our budget, and had wonderful suggestions for ceremony decor. Highly recommended!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Michelle, it was so nice working with you and I am so happy that you liked the flowers. We consider it an honor to be included as a part of your big day! Best of luck in the future.

Anna and the staff of Flowers & Fancies

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers provided and the care taken in the decoration of the space was beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Eric, I really enjoyed meeting you and Patrick and am so glad that you liked all of the flowers . We thought the wedding ceremony under the trees was such a beautiful idea. Thanks so much for choosing to work with us on the flowers for your wedding day. Best of luck in the future. Anna and the staff at Flowers & Fancies

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best Florist we met with and most responsive vendor we had! Anna worked with our budget, our vision and was incredibly helpful and sincere! When we first met with her she clearly explained everything and gave us a fabulous tour of the shop and how everything functions. We can't say enough about how fantastic they were!!! Highly recommended!!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Amie, It was our pleasure to work with you. I love all of the special touches you put on the mason jars etc... that made your wedding uniquely yours!! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day.
Anna and the staff of FLowers & Fancies.

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Amie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The experience of working with Anna Hock and the entire Flowers & Fancies team couldn't have been easier and the results more spectacular! We look forward continuing our relationship with Flowers & Fancies both for personal events/celebrations as well as professional. Thank you!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Dear Mike and Michael, It was wonderful getting to know you and we loved working on your big day. Thanks so much for the opportunity to be a part of it. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Anna and the staff of Flowers & Fancies

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are Over the Moon Special Events Company in Maryland. We were hired to plan a wedding from start to finish. When we needed flowers we met with Eddie and Anna at Flowers & Fancies. They worked with us and made our experience flawless. They made gorgeous arrangements and we were also able to buy loose flowers that we arranged onsite. They were very reasonably priced and made our flower experience flawless. Over the Moon would not hesitate to use them in the future for our personal or professional wedding needs.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anna and the team really came through! Our flowers were beautiful yesterday! I must have gotten a hundred comments on them.

Not only was everything gorgeous, Anna and the team was really flexible and thoughtful in getting everything set up. We'd considered Flowers & Fancies because my sister-in-law had used them a few years ago in their wedding and my mother-in-law was excited to use them again. Regardless, we'd still called two other places to compare, but Flowers & Fancies had me sold from the get-go since they were by far the most accommodating to work with and also seemed capable of being fairly budget conscious. The consultation was head-and-shoulders better than the other places we'd looked at and their facility was huge with a lot of selection in-stock so you could just point and say 'I like that' without really knowing the exact flower names. Delivery was very reasonable to include and was also very prompt and well packed.

Anna made a great suggestion to have us provide our own ribbons for the bouquest - I just popped down to JoAnns and was able to totally customize that little accent. Also, I needed an extra boutonierre the day before and it was no trouble at all to tack it on to the order. Not to mention that Anna was great with checking in a couple times between the initial consult and the big day.

Thanks!!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Cara, it was a pleasure working with you as well. I loved all your unique ideas and am so happy that we had the opportunity to bring them to life. The plaid fabric you used for the for the bridesmaid's dresses was such a great touch!! We appreciate you letting Flowers & Fancies be a part of your special day and wish you the best of luck in the future!!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but good things to say about Anna and Flowers & Fancies. In the midst of about a million things that didn't seem to quite go the way I wanted on my wedding day, I set eyes on the most amazing flowers I had ever seen. They literally turned out EXACTLY the way I envisioned and even more importantly, EXACTLY the way I requested. As a bride that has now been there and done that, you realize that having everything go just the way you want it to and all the details be just what you pictured, is unrealistic. I was so pleasently surprised to get just what I asked for. Anna and Amanda at Flowers & Fancies were amazing to work with. Anna took the time to walk us through the warehouse, show us examples and scheduled additional phone calls to confirm the details. Just amazing and SO affordable!! Stop shopping now!! You have already found the best place in town for your wedding flowers! THANK YOU ladies!!!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Serena! It was so nice working with you and I'm so happy that the flowers were just as you imagined. We love our brides and strive try to make their day as special as they imagined. Best of luck in the future.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Anna at F&F for nine bouquets and eleven boutonnieres for our wedding. The flowers were a huge hit and made such a great impact in all of our photos. The delivery of the flowers to our venue was seamless and right on time, and the quality of the bouquets was excellent. We met with Anna early on in the process and she took our color scheme/vision and gave us exactly what we were looking for. The entire staff was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the process. Thank you to everyone at Flowers & Fancies!

Hi Megan,
Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of of your big day! We are so glad that that you were pleased with all of the flowers. I loved the red rose bouquet that you carried . Can't wait to see pictures. Thanks again and best of luck in the future.

Anna and everyone at Flowers and Fancies.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anna was a pleasure to work with from our very first meeting. She interpreted my vision perfectly and I could not have been happier with the results. She was incredibly responsive and was willing to be creative to work within my budget, but still get the look I was hoping for. I cannot tell you how important it is to feel that your vendors have your best interests at heart and Flowers and Fancies definitely did. It was so easy working with them and the flowers they provided from my bouquet, to the table arrangements, to the cake were gorgeous!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much. It's always a pleasure to help bring a brides vision to life. We consider it a privilege to be a part of your big day!! Best of luck in the future,

Anna and Everyone at Flowers & Fancies

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
410-653-0600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards