Flowers & Fancies

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This was the only florist I found who was willing/able to work in our budget and give us exactly what we wanted! Anna was wonderful to work with, listened to what I wanted, and figured out how to make it affordable. Such a relief after difficult meetings with other florists (wish I could review them here without a contract). Anna and Amanda were very quick to respond to emails throughout the months leading up to our wedding. The arrangements were beautiful and just as I had pictured. My hydrangea bouquet held up very well even overnight, but my husband's delphinium boutonniere wilted fairly early (then again it may have been crushed during a hug). I couldn't envision how some of the "discount" floral selections would look in the centerpieces (i.e. spider mums instead of hydrangeas used in my bouquet), but they looked great and I was very glad to have trusted Anna's judgement instead of stressing over it.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Megan, Thanks so much for letting Flowers & Fancies be a part of your special day. I am glad that all of the flowers turned out the way you wanted. It was fun making the design and budget come together. Thanks again. Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Alicia
09/14/2013

Flowers & Fancies did such an amazing job. Our wedding flowers were absolutely fabulous. Anna Hock and her team at Flowers & Fancies really took the time to take care of us prior to our wedding. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick! Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding. Thank you, Flowers & Fancies, for making my wedding a night to always remember! Highly recommended by me!!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Alicia, we really enjoyed bringing your ideas to life. I loved the look of the sunflowers ,they complimented the purple dresses beautifully. Thanks so much for letting Flowers & Fancies be a part of your big day!!

Services Used: Flowers

I selected Flowers and Fancies after viewing their work online. They provided gorgeous flowers and were easy to work with. I was SO happy with my bouquet and the centerpieces. I couldn't have asked for more! I would definitely recommend to someone else!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much!! We are very glad that you were happy with all of your floral designs. We really enjoy being a part of the bride's big day!

Services Used: Flowers

Loved their work. My flowers were a dream come true. Worked with Anna Hock who is amazing and so easy to work with. Highly recommended

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I think the soft romantic look you chose for your flowers suited you perfectly. It was a pleasure working with you and wish you the best of luck in the future! Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Services Used: Flowers

Anna was wonderful to deal with and the flowers were exquisite. The venue looked gorgeous and the wedding party flowers were lovely. We had a few last minute adjustments, and they were handled perfectly. I would definitely recommend them.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

We loved beng a part of your son and daughter in law's wedding day , The weather and setting were so beautiful that day. It was a pleasure working with you and we were glad to take care of any last minute items for you, we always want the day to go smoothly. Thanks again!

Anna and everyone from Flowers & Fancies

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers & Fancies exceeded my expectations! Our flowers and chuppah were absolutely STUNNING!! The chuppah was exactly what I wanted and more. It really made my ceremony a beautiful part of our special day. I still to this day receive compliments on our centerpieces. Everything turned out perfect. I recommend F&F to anyone who wants their flowers to be perfect on their wedding day! Anna Hock was also so helpful and very accommodating with our requests.

Thank you again!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Shannon, It was such a pleasure getting to know you and to have the chance to be a part of your wedding day. The Elkridge Furnace Inn was a beautiful setting for your ceremony and reception, I thought the chuppah loved perfect in the woodland setting. We feel honored to be included in your special day!

Best, Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Ali
07/06/2013

Flowers and Fancies Contributed to my perfect bridal experience by creating floral works of art! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and they made sure to understand exactly what I envisioned for my wedding! Thank you for making my perfect special day beautiful!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

We loved working with you and we were so happy to be included in your big day!!
Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers & Fancies was an excellent choice for flowers for my ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour. We had a somewhat limited budget and Flowers & Fancies worked with us to maximize the impact of our flower arrangements.
Everything was beautiful as they were delivered and looked great throughout the night.
A week later we are still hanging on to some of the arrangements as they still look great!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Rob, It was great working with you and John. I loved all of the beautiful ideas you had and it was our pleasure to be a part of your big day. Best of luck in the future.
Anna and everyone at FLowers & Fancies

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers & Fancies is a very professionally run operation. Anna worked with us from beginning to end, overseeing the flowers for our wedding. She suggested more budget-appropriate options and really worked with us to create the look we wanted at the price we were willing to spend. Anna emailed me several times to ensure that she ordered the correct shade of orange flowers for the centerpieces and not at my request. The week of the wedding Anna called to inform me that she was working the day of the wedding so if we had any issues that she would be available to handle my concerns. When I arrived to the venue, all flowers were neatly boxed and labeled. The centerpieces were already placed on the tables, flowers were on the cake and boutonnieres had multiple pins for attaching to jackets. At the end of the evening we had multiple guests asking to take home the centerpieces. It was a nice surprise that the centerpiece we took home still looked fresh days later when we returned from our honeymoon. If you are looking for a wonderful experience with a florist for your wedding, I highly recommend using Flower & Fancies. I know they have customers for life in my husband and me! I simply cannot say enough good things about them.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for letting Flowers & Fancies be a part of your wedding day. We truly enjoy making our brides experience a happy one. I thought the orange flowers were a perfect accent to the aqua in the rest of the wedding and fit well with the waterfront venue. Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Private User
1+ year ago

A florist that actually listened to my wants and budget. Anna was great.....my flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I would have changed nothing.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers & Fancies and Anna did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers. They went above and beyond what we had expected. Anna was very professional and made sure that the colors of the flowers, the counts, and everything was what we wanted. My bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and even better than what I had imagined. They also did a fantastic job on the flowers on the cake. We didn’t have a topper, so we decided to put flowers on it. My dad was a little skeptical of it but once he saw the cake, he fell in love. I would definitely recommend Flowers & Fancies to anyone. We were absolutely in love with our flowers and so were our guests!!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Jaime, Thanks so much for your kind words. It was fun getting to know you and your family and I am so glad that everything turned out just as you wanted. We are so happy to have been a part of your special day!!
Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Services Used: Flowers

I worked with Anna, and she somehow put together a bridesmaid bouquet that was more beautiful than I had even imagined! She was also able to work with her team to determine the best way to put my bridal bouquet (all white calla lillies) together to match my inspiration. She worked with our budget, and had wonderful suggestions for ceremony decor. Highly recommended!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Michelle, it was so nice working with you and I am so happy that you liked the flowers. We consider it an honor to be included as a part of your big day! Best of luck in the future.

Anna and the staff of Flowers & Fancies

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers provided and the care taken in the decoration of the space was beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Eric, I really enjoyed meeting you and Patrick and am so glad that you liked all of the flowers . We thought the wedding ceremony under the trees was such a beautiful idea. Thanks so much for choosing to work with us on the flowers for your wedding day. Best of luck in the future. Anna and the staff at Flowers & Fancies

Amie
05/18/2013

Best Florist we met with and most responsive vendor we had! Anna worked with our budget, our vision and was incredibly helpful and sincere! When we first met with her she clearly explained everything and gave us a fabulous tour of the shop and how everything functions. We can't say enough about how fantastic they were!!! Highly recommended!!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Amie, It was our pleasure to work with you. I love all of the special touches you put on the mason jars etc... that made your wedding uniquely yours!! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day.
Anna and the staff of FLowers & Fancies.

Services Used: Flowers

The experience of working with Anna Hock and the entire Flowers & Fancies team couldn't have been easier and the results more spectacular! We look forward continuing our relationship with Flowers & Fancies both for personal events/celebrations as well as professional. Thank you!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Dear Mike and Michael, It was wonderful getting to know you and we loved working on your big day. Thanks so much for the opportunity to be a part of it. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Anna and the staff of Flowers & Fancies

Services Used: Flowers

We are Over the Moon Special Events Company in Maryland. We were hired to plan a wedding from start to finish. When we needed flowers we met with Eddie and Anna at Flowers & Fancies. They worked with us and made our experience flawless. They made gorgeous arrangements and we were also able to buy loose flowers that we arranged onsite. They were very reasonably priced and made our flower experience flawless. Over the Moon would not hesitate to use them in the future for our personal or professional wedding needs.