Flowers & Fancies

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I worked with Anna and she was fantastic. She took the time to sit down with me and go through my pinterest page to get a real grasp of the look and feel I wanted for our wedding. I don't know much about flowers/pricing but I feel like the proposal I received was very reasonable and Anna was able to work with me to stay in budget. We also had the opportunity to come in and see mock-ups of both the low and high centerpieces which was great - after that I was able to rest easy knowing that Anna and her team knew exactly what I was looking for! I thought the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, but the flowers on the chuppah really stole the show! They were full and gorgeous and after the ceremony were broken down and used in the room with the dance floor - placed on the bars etc. It was a really nice touch and we got a lot of compliments. They also provided fresh flowers for our cake and a smaller bouquet to toss during the reception. The flowers were fresh and high quality and the whole process was smooth and easy.

Suz
12/27/2014

Flowers & Fancies always does a magnificent job and my wedding was no exception. The flowers were and even a week later are still gorgeous. Everyone who took home a flower arrangement after the wedding was thrilled. I changed the colors of the flowers a few times before the wedding (within a reasonable time) and they easily accommodated. I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Flowers

The hardest part about finding fresh flowers--is trying to find flowers that do not break the bank. After milling over a few local options, I came across Flowers and Fancies by searching the web. Needless to say, I was AMAZED at how well my vision and ideas came to life on our wedding day! It was absolutely astounding-- I was speechless. Anna was exceptional, always putting my ideas and wants first, but also provided that professional creativity and flair. She also made sure that I stayed within budget from day 1. If there was something I wanted, Anna made sure to make it happen (and within budget too!). Thank you so much for making our wedding and extra special day! :)

Services Used: Flowers

We had chosen Flowers & Fancies online and our time frame was getting flowers within two weeks of our wedding. We met with Anna and discussed our needs within our budget. We got more than what we expected. Anna was very professional and knowledgeable. Her recommendations and suggestions, helped me to select the perfect flowers for my wedding. Upon leaving her facility I was very confident that I had chosen the right flower company. She made me feel comfortable and our meeting was very pleasant. Our wedding bouquets were beautiful and our centerpieces were stunning and gorgeous! Everyone admired our flowers and asked for the florist's information. Anna helped us to make our wedding day special. Thank you Ann!!

Recently Married

I worked with Anna at Flowers and Fancies for my daughter's wedding. The bride lived out of town, so there were very limited in town meetings leading up to the wedding, just two. One planning session and then a sample centerpiece was made at a later date.

When my daughter saw the flowers at her wedding venue she was overwhelmed. They were just what she wanted! Anna had "gotten" her vision. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous. Everything she had hoped for.

It was a pleasure working with Anna!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much!! We loved working with you both and are so glad that we had an opportunity to be a part of the brides big day. I think the colors of red and purple were very striking!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Best wishes from Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Rachel
11/15/2014

Anna at Flowers & Fancies helped us with the flowers for my wedding and everything was just beautiful. My bouquet was gorgeous, and the centerpieces, aisle decorations and chuppah flowers were just perfect. The wedding looked even better than we had hoped for. Anna was really great at listening to the look we wanted for our and helping us find the right flowers to use. A great experience working with Flowers & Fancies!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Rachel. We loved working with you and I am so glad that you were happy with everything. The vibrant purple and red color scheme was fun to work with and I thought it worked well in the venue. . We wish you the best of luck in the future and thanks again for including us in your big day.

Services Used: Flowers

I loved my flowers for the wedding. I can’t explain how ecstatic I was the day of the wedding to have such a beautiful arrangement of flowers in my hands. I worked with Anna and she listened to every one of my ideas. She worked tirelessly with my budget to make sure I had the flowers I wanted in the price range I could afford. I sent her pictures of flowers and arrangements, and she was able to work it all out. Every arrangement I ordered were exactly what I imagined. There were small mishaps here and there… Initially we couldn’t find the baby’s breath for my bridesmaids’ hairstyles among the delivered flowers, but it turned out that one of my family members used them to decorate the cake.
It was a small detail to the cake that made it look even more amazing and the girls didn’t miss much so it all worked out. My husband did mention that the groomsmens’ roses were delivered as regular red roses rather than the ordered “Black Magic” roses, but it made no difference and they looked wonderful. The quality of the flowers were great, and they all arrived on time to the venue. If I ever need flowers again I know where I am going — Flowers and Fancies!

Recently Married

We used Flowers and Fancies for our wedding this past weekend in Baltimore City and I could not be more impressed. Anna was fantastic and helped me to create my exact vision. I went in months prior to the wedding with one picture of a bouquet I saw online, Anna took that and was able to build the entire wedding around it. She was extremely responsive and always replied to emails and phone calls right away, was open and flexible with changes (there were many) and even allowed my mother and I to come into the coolers and see all the flowers they would be using. She never made me feel like I was being a crazy bride, and repeatedly let me know she just wanted to make sure I was happy with the end product.

The day of the wedding the flowers arrived right on time to the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready and the centerpieces to the venue without issue. Anna also placed live flowers on the cake in a way that made it look beautiful, and would not have been so nice had we done it.

I would highly recommend Flowers and Fancies for weddings, and plan to use them for all my floral needs in the future.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much , it was wonderful working with you and we loved bringing your vision to life . Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your big day!!! Warmly,
Anna

Services Used: Flowers

My daughter's wedding was 10/11/14 and Anna Hock was wonderful to work with. She works within any budget you have....our flowers were just gorgeous and natural! They were everything my daughter wanted...They were delivered on time, fresh and just absolutely stunning! Everything I have ever ordered from Flowers & Fancies have been beautiful and fresh! Thank you! Aphy Liebno

Services Used: Flowers

We booked Flowers & Fancies for our wedding and were so incredibly happy with their services. We had a fall wedding and asked for lots of textures and they gave us exactly what we wanted. Anna Houck was so amazing throughout the whole process and even worked with us on last minute changes. I highly HIGHLY recommend them because they were perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

I am the mother of the bride and the bride and I both are not very familiar with flowers. We went to several places and Anna Hock was so kind and asked so many questions and had so much interest in Claire's vision that we went with Flowers and Fancies. So when we had flowers dropped off at the house and they were absolutely gorgeous. Then we got to the reception where we really did not know exactly what the flowers would look like. They were unreal. Just beautiful. Everyone commented on them. Flowers and Fancies was awesome. Cannot express my gratitude for helping to make the day absolutely beautiful in every way.

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers and Fancies was great to work with. We went into our initial meeting with Anna having a vague idea of what we wanted. We told Anna our budget and she made everything fit. The finished product was absolutely beautiful. From the centerpieces, bouquets, and corsages, everything was perfect. Their flowers really helped transform an already beautiful venue into an amazing venue.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much!!! We really loved the look of the extra bling you added to the centerpieces. It looked elegant and fun at the same time. Thanks again for letting us be a part of your and Brittany's wedding. Best of luck in the future.

Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Services Used: Flowers

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Flowers & Fancies! They are so much more affordable than the other boutique wedding florists in the area and Anna was amazing, very responsive and organized!! The other boutique wedding florists in the area tried to up-sell me and were generally not very responsive to my inquiries. In contrast, Anna was very respectful of my budget and straightforward with me about what we could do within the confines of my budget. She helped me maximize the grandeur of the bride and bridesmaids' bouquets and we chose smaller yet still beautiful reception and ceremony arrangements. She was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the wedding planning process, updating our contract as I made changes to what exactly we wanted for wedding flowers and meeting with me on several different occasions as I requested. On the day of our wedding, the flowers were absolutely breathtaking!! Roy from Flowers & Fancies delivered and set up our flower arrangements and did a fabulous job at decorating our chuppah. We received amazing quality for the money we spent - they were exactly as I envisioned and like I showed her on my Pinterest page - but even better! In summary, I highly recommend Anna and her team at Flowers & Fancies for your wedding flowers!!

Recently Married

We worked with Anna Hock at Flowers & Fancies for our daughter's wedding. Our daughter had pictures to share, colors and flowers in mind and Anna took us through all of the elements from the bridal party to the church to the reception, taking notes and all the pictures we offered.
As it got closer to the date Flowers & Fancies created samples of our selections for the center pieces. This was so valuable to see the arrangement as it would be on the table and have a chance to make tweaks, which we did. It was so helpful to us to see the arrangements ahead of time and make adjustments. I could not imagine not having this opportunity to view things ahead of time.
We were thoroughly satisfied when the flowers came for the wedding. The bouquets were beautiful, just the right touch of soft pink and whites, the centerpieces were gorgeous, some tall with crystals and votive candles, some lower to add variety, beautiful soft pink rose centerpieces on the terrace during the cocktail hour, and beautiful white arrangements for the altar flowers, which we also brought to the reception and placed in two alcoves. Our guests commented on how beautiful the center pieces were and their lovely fragrance. The flowers added the right touch of elegance to the reception.
We were thoroughly pleased with all of the flowers and arrangements from Flowers & Fancies. Anna was a pleasure to work with. They really do want you to be delighted with their product and will work with you to make sure everything is just right. I highly recommend Flowers & Fancies, they are professional, easy to work with, and you will be thoroughly pleased.

1 Review
Recently Married

We worked with Anna at Flowers & Fancies for our flower arrangements/decorations and chuppah for our wedding. Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous and Anna was wonderful to work with. She was very easy to communicate with and made sure that we ended up with the vision we wanted. Thank you so much to Anna (and Roy!) for all of their help and making the day so special! We couldn't recommend them more highly.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We loved your woodland theme and it was fun designing the lighted chuppah to give the ceremony a woodland feel. All the best in the future.

1 Review
Recently Married

Anna from Flowers & Fancies was awesome. She was so professional yet personable throughout my entire experience. Weddins can be stressful enough; especially with decisions on flowers regarding the venue, reception, and wedding party. However, Anna made this process as painless as possible. She stayed in contact and was always available to answer any questions that I might have had. The flower decor on my weddig day was to die for. The flowers just brought everything together and created such a magical experience. What can I say? It was both classy and elegant; everything I envisioned and everything she delivered.