Flowers & Fancies

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

After looking at multiple florists in the Baltimore area, I chose Flowers & Fancies to do my wedding on 8/29/15. That was a fantastic choice. My bouquet was more than I could have asked for, I absolutely loved it! The flowers at the reception were stunning. Anna, listened very carefully to what I wanted and produced exactly that for my big day! I would highly recommend Flowers and Fancies for any big event needing flowers, and especially for weddings.

Services Used: Flowers

Anna from Flowers & Fancies was great and very responsive to everything we had asked for. My bouquet was absolutley stunning and they even put the pictures of my two grandfathers on the handle for me! They were very prompt at delivering all of the flowers and made multiple stops to drop of flowers at different places for my husband's family, my family the reception and church. I was so pleased with our centerpieces, they really did a beautiful job!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your big day!! We were able to see some photos from the wedding and you were a stunning bride. All of the details that went into planning your big day really came together.
We wish you the very best of luck in the future.
Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies.

Services Used: Flowers

I loved everything about using Flowers & Fancies! I worked with Anna and she was amazingly wonderful! She listened to everything that I wanted and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined! I was/am absolutely in love with my bouquet- it was the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen! Anna was more than accommodating with all the questions I had and changes that I made throughout the process. There was one miscommunication with the delivery, but it was handled right away by Anna! I would recommend using Flowers & Fancies to everyone for their wedding!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

It was wonderful working with you on the flowers for your big day. Our goal is to make our brides visions come to life!! As with all events there's always a chance for something unexpected to come up , I'm so glad that we were able to handle things quickly to keep your day as stress free as possible!! Thanks again!!

Services Used: Flowers

I worked with Anna and she was fantastic. She took the time to sit down with me and go through my pinterest page to get a real grasp of the look and feel I wanted for our wedding. I don't know much about flowers/pricing but I feel like the proposal I received was very reasonable and Anna was able to work with me to stay in budget. We also had the opportunity to come in and see mock-ups of both the low and high centerpieces which was great - after that I was able to rest easy knowing that Anna and her team knew exactly what I was looking for! I thought the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, but the flowers on the chuppah really stole the show! They were full and gorgeous and after the ceremony were broken down and used in the room with the dance floor - placed on the bars etc. It was a really nice touch and we got a lot of compliments. They also provided fresh flowers for our cake and a smaller bouquet to toss during the reception. The flowers were fresh and high quality and the whole process was smooth and easy.

Hi Abby,

We really enjoyed working on your wedding flowers and are so glad that you liked everything. We loved doing the chuppah!!! Flowers & Fancies strives to provide the freshest flowers available to give you the wedding flowers of your dreams.
Thanks again and best of luck.
Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies.

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers and Fancies was wonderful to work with. What you got for the price was/is unbeatable. They made everything so easy. I worked with Anna and she listened to what I was envisioning and ran with it. I was very specific that I wanted purple flowers but I did not want the same bouquet for all my girls, because they all had different dresses. Anna listened and explained that each bouquet should have a base flower that should be in everyone bouquet and she then came up with very different bouquets for everyone. It was a pleasure to know that if I were to email her with any questions or any changes that I wanted that I would get an email back that same day. We had 2 different flower drop off sites where the groom was and where us ladies were and they made everything so stress free and they were even early with the drop offs. On the BIG day it really made me feel like everything was running smoothly and I didn't need to worry...that in itself was such a relief.

Hi Sara,
It was a pleasure working with you. The designers had fun doing the bouquets with different types of flowers. I'm so glad that you were happy with them!! Congratulations and best wishes.

Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Suz
12/27/2014

Flowers & Fancies always does a magnificent job and my wedding was no exception. The flowers were and even a week later are still gorgeous. Everyone who took home a flower arrangement after the wedding was thrilled. I changed the colors of the flowers a few times before the wedding (within a reasonable time) and they easily accommodated. I highly recommend them.

Dawn
12/27/2014

FLowers & fancies did an incredible job w/ my Christmas wedding. From the first time I met them I was taken with how knowledgeable they were and how willing to work with in my budget. They gave me great ideas to reduce the cost and kept me on budget while giving me the most beautiful Christmas arrangements.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your big day!! It was great working with you and we are so glad that you were happy with everything!! Best of luck,
Warmly, Anna

Services Used: Flowers

The hardest part about finding fresh flowers--is trying to find flowers that do not break the bank. After milling over a few local options, I came across Flowers and Fancies by searching the web. Needless to say, I was AMAZED at how well my vision and ideas came to life on our wedding day! It was absolutely astounding-- I was speechless. Anna was exceptional, always putting my ideas and wants first, but also provided that professional creativity and flair. She also made sure that I stayed within budget from day 1. If there was something I wanted, Anna made sure to make it happen (and within budget too!). Thank you so much for making our wedding and extra special day! :)

Hi Adria,

It was our pleasure to be a part of your big day. We thank you for etting us be a part of it.

Best of luck,
Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fanceis

Services Used: Flowers

We had chosen Flowers & Fancies online and our time frame was getting flowers within two weeks of our wedding. We met with Anna and discussed our needs within our budget. We got more than what we expected. Anna was very professional and knowledgeable. Her recommendations and suggestions, helped me to select the perfect flowers for my wedding. Upon leaving her facility I was very confident that I had chosen the right flower company. She made me feel comfortable and our meeting was very pleasant. Our wedding bouquets were beautiful and our centerpieces were stunning and gorgeous! Everyone admired our flowers and asked for the florist's information. Anna helped us to make our wedding day special. Thank you Ann!!

Recently Married

I worked with Anna at Flowers and Fancies for my daughter's wedding. The bride lived out of town, so there were very limited in town meetings leading up to the wedding, just two. One planning session and then a sample centerpiece was made at a later date.

When my daughter saw the flowers at her wedding venue she was overwhelmed. They were just what she wanted! Anna had "gotten" her vision. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous. Everything she had hoped for.

It was a pleasure working with Anna!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much!! We loved working with you both and are so glad that we had an opportunity to be a part of the brides big day. I think the colors of red and purple were very striking!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Best wishes from Anna and everyone at Flowers & Fancies

Rachel
11/15/2014

Anna at Flowers & Fancies helped us with the flowers for my wedding and everything was just beautiful. My bouquet was gorgeous, and the centerpieces, aisle decorations and chuppah flowers were just perfect. The wedding looked even better than we had hoped for. Anna was really great at listening to the look we wanted for our and helping us find the right flowers to use. A great experience working with Flowers & Fancies!

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Rachel. We loved working with you and I am so glad that you were happy with everything. The vibrant purple and red color scheme was fun to work with and I thought it worked well in the venue. . We wish you the best of luck in the future and thanks again for including us in your big day.

Services Used: Flowers

I loved my flowers for the wedding. I can’t explain how ecstatic I was the day of the wedding to have such a beautiful arrangement of flowers in my hands. I worked with Anna and she listened to every one of my ideas. She worked tirelessly with my budget to make sure I had the flowers I wanted in the price range I could afford. I sent her pictures of flowers and arrangements, and she was able to work it all out. Every arrangement I ordered were exactly what I imagined. There were small mishaps here and there… Initially we couldn’t find the baby’s breath for my bridesmaids’ hairstyles among the delivered flowers, but it turned out that one of my family members used them to decorate the cake.
It was a small detail to the cake that made it look even more amazing and the girls didn’t miss much so it all worked out. My husband did mention that the groomsmens’ roses were delivered as regular red roses rather than the ordered “Black Magic” roses, but it made no difference and they looked wonderful. The quality of the flowers were great, and they all arrived on time to the venue. If I ever need flowers again I know where I am going — Flowers and Fancies!

Recently Married

We used Flowers and Fancies for our wedding this past weekend in Baltimore City and I could not be more impressed. Anna was fantastic and helped me to create my exact vision. I went in months prior to the wedding with one picture of a bouquet I saw online, Anna took that and was able to build the entire wedding around it. She was extremely responsive and always replied to emails and phone calls right away, was open and flexible with changes (there were many) and even allowed my mother and I to come into the coolers and see all the flowers they would be using. She never made me feel like I was being a crazy bride, and repeatedly let me know she just wanted to make sure I was happy with the end product.

The day of the wedding the flowers arrived right on time to the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready and the centerpieces to the venue without issue. Anna also placed live flowers on the cake in a way that made it look beautiful, and would not have been so nice had we done it.

I would highly recommend Flowers and Fancies for weddings, and plan to use them for all my floral needs in the future.

Flowers & Fancies responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much , it was wonderful working with you and we loved bringing your vision to life . Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your big day!!! Warmly,
Anna

Services Used: Flowers

My daughter's wedding was 10/11/14 and Anna Hock was wonderful to work with. She works within any budget you have....our flowers were just gorgeous and natural! They were everything my daughter wanted...They were delivered on time, fresh and just absolutely stunning! Everything I have ever ordered from Flowers & Fancies have been beautiful and fresh! Thank you! Aphy Liebno

Services Used: Flowers

We booked Flowers & Fancies for our wedding and were so incredibly happy with their services. We had a fall wedding and asked for lots of textures and they gave us exactly what we wanted. Anna Houck was so amazing throughout the whole process and even worked with us on last minute changes. I highly HIGHLY recommend them because they were perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

I am the mother of the bride and the bride and I both are not very familiar with flowers. We went to several places and Anna Hock was so kind and asked so many questions and had so much interest in Claire's vision that we went with Flowers and Fancies. So when we had flowers dropped off at the house and they were absolutely gorgeous. Then we got to the reception where we really did not know exactly what the flowers would look like. They were unreal. Just beautiful. Everyone commented on them. Flowers and Fancies was awesome. Cannot express my gratitude for helping to make the day absolutely beautiful in every way.