Flowers by Semia

Value
Flexibility
Jaimie
10/12/2014

This was the best investment we made in our wedding!! Communication was always very fast and pleasant. I received a call from Semia and did a consultation over the phone (since I lived a little far from her studio). I knew nothing about flowers and just knew what colors I wanted and the theme "rustic." She was so friendly was somehow able to pull together an amazing vision for our wedding with the very little input I gave her.

I later received an email reviewing what we had talked about and she even attached pictures of flowers she was thinking of using. She was also very respectful of my budget and was kind enough to offer less expensive "DIY" options and made great suggestions about making items that could be used in the ceremony and then moved to the reception area.

During the course of wedding planning I made several changes and additions, which Flowers by Semia always accommodated happily.

Since I had not given much direction, I had no idea what to expect the flowers were delivered on the wedding day. I was absolutely STUNNED by how LARGE and BEAUTIFUL the bouquets were. I had no idea how much of a different flowers could make in our wedding. I have been to many other weddings and seen many arrangements, but these were the most beautiful I have ever seen.

We also had an arbor that we had asked them to decorate for our ceremony, and when I saw it for the first time coming down the aisle, my jaw dropped. Beautiful does not even begin to described. Semia also made several small arrangements in mason jars that lined the aisle hanging on Shepard hooks.

All of our guests kept asking where these amazing flowers came from and could not believe how gorgeous everything was. When the ceremony was over, Flowers by Semia took the flowers off the arbor (there was A LOT) and decorated out reception area with them. It was all done when we walked in, and it was breathtaking.

Shannon
10/10/2014

If you are getting married in RI there is no better choice, everything about Flowers by Semia is first class!

Services Used: Flowers

The second we sat down with Semia we knew we had to book her for our wedding! Not only did she instantly get our unique vision, but she really helped bring it to the next level with her knowledge of different flowers and overall creativity. Her floral displays and arrangements are truly works of art and we loved that we were not getting the same centerpiece/ bouquet that you see in every bridal magazine. She used unique flowers, colors, sizes and textures and really blew us and our guests away! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and could not have imagined the decor to be any more beautiful. Semia was on the higher end of florists we met with, but was well worth every penny. She is truly passionate for what she does and it shows. I would highly recommend Semia and her amazing team to anyone who is looking for a breathtaking display.

08/31/2014

Super creative! Very friendly! Professional, Very responsive! All my ideas came together on our magical day. Being in the industry, I knew who we wanted to do our wedding and Semia nailed all our ideas. I trusted her and her crew and they did not let us down :) I loved our flowers and everything about it.

Recently Married

We could not even begin to express our gratitude for all of your hard work, creativity, and just pure genius that Semia and her team displayed for our wedding. We seriously could not have pictured in our wildest dreams more beautiful arrangements. Every single detail was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. They took our vision and turned it into reality... but it was even better than we could have hoped. We just told them the colors and feel we wanted and they ran with it and truly made it into the most spectacular display. Everyone was raving all night about how beautiful everything was and many commented that they have never seen more beautiful bouquets.

Services Used: Flowers

The décor and floral arrangements at my Belle Mer wedding was simply breathtaking. I put full trust in Semia to make my vision come to life and she did just that. From the centerpieces, to the candle décor and the bouquets - it was simply gorgeous. Loved the diamond table numbers as well. I was in awe when I saw the escort table tree - it was even more beautiful than I had imagined. And my bouquet! I wish I could have kept it forever! When it was brought to me, others had tears in their eyes because of how beautiful it was. Semia, along with her team, were nothing short of fabulous. I highly recommend them.

Susan sebrush126@gmail.com
05/25/2014

WOW!
Best florist ever!!!!
Highly Recommended!!

Recently Married

There are no words to describe how gorgeous our wedding party flowers, centerpieces, and overall design were for our wedding. Semia truly listened to my dream, and put everything into reality. When I saw my flowers I was speechless, and it didn't end there. From the hydrangea columns to the gorgeous centerpieces, Semia and her team didn't miss a detail. We still have guests talking about how beautiful everything was, and thankfully we have the pictures to look at often to remind us. Their design was truly the glue that held everything together, and we are forever thankful.

Services Used: Flowers

Semia and team were absolutely fantastic for my April 12th wedding. The entire planning process was such a pleasure, Semia is so incredibly creative and talented she made all of our ideas come to life. From the church, to the bouquets, cocktail hour, table settings everything was PERFECT! All of our guests are still talking about the flowers. Thank you Semia and team!

Services Used: Flowers

Hands down the best florist in the area!!! Semia really captured what I was looking for at my New Years Eve wedding. Modern, elegant, whites, icy, branches, etc. She offered great suggestions and I loved that she used unique flowers!! Every other florist I spoke with wanted to use the "cookie cutter roses & orchids". That isn't what I wanted, I wanted ART. And what Semia provided was ART!! The ceremony pieces were outstanding!! And my bridal bouquet.....so amazing and beautiful!!! I can't rave enough about her, oh, and her williness to offer suggestions or alternatives to keep within our price range. Thanks so much Semia, you rock!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Best flowers around - Semia is truly an artist and an absolute pleasure to work with. Her work is timeless, classic and beautiful.

Her bridal bouquets are works of art!

Services Used: Flowers

Semia was fantastic to work with. She provided all the flowers for our wedding party and ceremony (we did not have floral centerpieces at our reception). She was so friendly and responded quickly to all of my emails. I know absolutely nothing about flowers and I felt completely comfortable handing the reigns over to Semia. Everything turned out even better than I expected. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was how quickly the white flowers in my bouquet began to brown. I'm not sure if weather was a factor but my flowers were already starting to slightly brown when we took pictures (before the ceremony, approximately 90 minutes after we received them). However, I would definitely recommend Semia if you're looking for gorgeous bouquets.

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers by Semia was amazing and created the most beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding. I planned my wedding long distance, which meant I had to do a lot of planning over the phone. Semia was the only florist I talked to for flowers, and after talking with her I didn't need to call any other places. Our first discussion consisted of me giving her my colors, the venue and my budget and she just ran with ideas. I don't know a lot about flowers, so she started by incorporating my favorite flower (hydrangeas) and then just pulling in flowers that would go with my venue and colors. Her ideas were amazing and I was so excited after hanging up the phone, I couldn't wait to see what she was going to deliever on the day of the wedding.
I met with her once before the wedding to discuss details further and so she could show me some of the flowers she had mentioned on the phone. I gave her total control over design, which was the best because there is no way I could have even dreamed up what she came up with. Plus she was true to her word and stuck close to the budget (even with some add ons that I came up with).
The day of the wedding her team worked their magic. She had lanterns hanging from a tree, and flowers lining the aisle and each table had this beautiful arrangement and candles in mercury glasses. It was beautiful and romantic and I just loved every part of it.
Choose Flowers by Semia, you will not be disappointed!

10/20/2013

Semia took the time (several times) to make sure our flowers were exactly what we wanted...the flowers were above and beyond our expectations. They were bigger then life. Thank you Semia for creating such an amazing atmosphere for our reception.

lisav5472
10/05/2013

A Truly Unique Artist
Semia and her staff were outstanding and my flowers were unbelievable. My guests (girls and guys!) are still commenting about my flowers, centerpieces. I definitely felt a great connection when I first met Semia. She's an artist who listens to what you want and then creates your vision. I wanted to hire a vendor who could take my ideas/vision and run with it. I put my trust in her and she and her staff delivered above and beyond using with incredible arrangements of using color, combined with unique texture and designs.

Services Used: Flowers

Semia is a true artist - I was blown away with my wedding flowers and was literally brought to tears when my flowers arrived on my wedding day. My bouquet was truly a work of art (and massive!), as were the bridesmaids and centerpieces. There are so many areas that I must praise about Semia and her team in this review. Semia is not only a creative genius, but Semia and her team are also an absolute pleasure to work with; They are extremely responsive (I mean same day, even same hour many times), professional, flexible, kind, punctual and organized and you can sense that they have a genuine interest in making your wedding perfect. First of all, I had no idea what I wanted for floral and after many bad conversations with other florists, I found Semia and we immediately clicked. I honestly told her I wanted "puffy, soft" flowers and that I had powder grey bridesmaid dresses and boom - she was able to provide a vision that blew my mind! And she delivered that vision 100 times more perfect than I could have ever dreamed. Semia's confidence, calmness and attitude made it so pleasurable and fun to work with her. She made this part of the wedding planning so, so easy! As I mentioned, her responsiveness and personal attention surpassed all expectations. Semia was also extremely flexible with my budget, offering me multiple quote options and then making adjustments to make the pricing work for our wedding. The praise from the wedding guests about my flowers was insane..people are still talking about them :)
Trust her talent, let her guide you in your flowers and you will not be disappointed. Hands down the best decision I made throughout wedding planning. Thank you, thank you, thank you Semia!