Flowers by Jackie

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Jackie is AMAZING and the flowers she did for our wedding were beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything more. When I met her and spoke with her, she knew exactly how to turn the image in my head into a reality. On the day of my wedding, I couldn't have been more pleased. The colors are radiant and some of the "non-professional" pictures I have seen so far are amazing. The flowers stayed alive for a little over a week after the wedding. I will definitely recommend her!!

Services Used: Flowers

Jackie did the centerpieces, cake flowers, corsages, bouquets, and boutineers for my November 1st wedding. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She was easy to communicate with via email or phone. She really listened and had great suggestions and ideas. The flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous. We got tons of compliments. I loved them!

Recently Married

Jackie provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding: a bridal bouquet and 3 bridesmaids bouquets. She is delightful to work with and very knowledgeable. When she learned my daughter was Irish, she suggested incorporating the greenery "Bells of Ireland" into the bouquet. She listened to my daughter about not wanting something too symmetrical and gave her exactly what she wanted. My daughter was thrilled when she saw the bouquets.

Services Used: Flowers

Jackie was wonderful to work with. She supplied us with fun ideas and suggestions that weren't pushy, but in line with the feel of our wedding. I gave her a vision for my bouquet and she turned around with exactly what I wanted. It truly made me feel beautiful during the wedding. The simple, but elegant rose centerpieces were a huge hit with our guests. Our guests honestly still talk about how the red roses gave the hall an elegant look. I highly recommend Jackie. She makes this part of wedding planning a joy and her flowers add such an important element to the couple's special day.

Recently Married

Jackie was wonderful to work with. She is one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met. I have a really hard time letting go of things and I like to be in control. But for the flowers, I told Jackie what colors I wanted and size of bouquets and let her go from there. That was a big deal for me and I am absolutely in love with what she did with my wedding. The flowers were beautiful, affordable, and lasted throughout the day and then some. At the beginning I told Jackie our budget and she was very respectful of it and worked really hard to make sure I could get the best for what we could afford.

Services Used: Flowers

I highly recommend Jackie! She was amazing to work with and went above and beyond my expectations. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I explained my general vision for my flowers to Jackie and she made that vision even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I received so many compliments from guests! Everyone loved the centerpieces and bouquets. You will not be disappointed if chose Flowers by Jackie!

1+ year ago

Jackie was not only a complete and total delight to work with, she provided flowers that absolutely exceeded our expectations! Jackie worked within our budget and had ideas and suggestions that worked beautifully. She absolutely went above and beyond what we hoped and I would not hesitate to recommend her! (I would definitely suggest booking her early so you are the lucky bride that gets to work with her!)

Services Used: Flowers

Jackie did the flowers and centerpieces for my spring wedding. She was kind, flexible and patient during the decision making process and offered suggestions when I couldn't decide what I wanted. She has such a caring heart and a bubbly personality. She has a special talent of visualizing the day and what flowers will complement your theme and colors. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

1+ year ago

Flowers were very lovely, she did a wonderful job. Very pleasant to work with. She got the flowers to were they needed to be. Thanks for your wonderful work.

Services Used: Flowers

Jackie did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! She took my winter wedding vision and truly turned it in to a winter wonderland! Jackie is professional, responsive, caring, fun, and has an eye for beautiful flower design. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding!

On top of amazing design, Jackie is priced EXTREMELY competitively. We had consultations with multiple floral vendors and Jackie was able to do MORE for LESS with our wedding concepts. She puts her heart and soul in to each wedding and that is so apparent from the day you meet with Jackie for a consultation, to the day of your wedding. She loves what she does and it comes through in her work - she really cares about you, your flowers, and your wedding in total.

Thank you, Jackie, for making my wedding such a beautiful event!

Future Mrs. P
09/01/2013

I recommend Jackie over and over and over! She is the best bang for your buck! I was originally planning on doing my own floral arrangements until I ran into Jackie at a local wedding dress store. I told her my low budget, and she said she could totally do it. And, on my wedding day, she blew my expectations out of the water! The arrangements were beautiful and even better than how I envisioned them. Thank you, Jackie!

Services Used: Flowers

I think I'm going to give a list!
-very prepared
-professional
-punctual
-enthusiastic
-devoted
-attention to detail
-goes the extra mile

Jackie exceeded our expectations! She created all flower bouquets, boutonnières, etc and center pieces with such detail...it was all beautiful! Jackie also was easy to contact and was able to meet with me several times during the process.

Bridget
05/26/2013

Our flowers turned out great and we got many compliments on them. Jackie did a fantastic job of making my vision come to life. We had a number of compliments on the bouquets too. She had some left-over flowers, so ended up making our memorial bouquet huge, which looked fantastic.

Services Used: Flowers

Jackie was wonderful to work with! I would recommend her to anyone. Jackie is very easy to get ahold of and she not only did my flowers she also helped calm my pre-wedding day nerves. My flowers were PERFECT! Jackie delivered my flowers on time and also made sure everyone had their flowers secured before she left. I enjoyed working with Jackie and I'll miss talking to her now that the wedding is over. Jackie has done lots and lots of weddings over the years and she's very confident in what she does. Jackie takes pride in her work and will go above and beyond your expectations to make your wedding day a success. Since the day I first met Jackie and decided to go with her to put together my wedding flowers, I knew I had nothing to worry about. Thank you Jackie for being a part of our wedding day!!!

Sarah
05/18/2013

I absolutely LOVED how my flowers turned out!!! Also the centerpieces were beautiful! Jackie was extremely helpful and you could tell that she cared a lot about making your flowers perfect. I really loved how she would only do one wedding a week. That comforted me greatly to know that my flowers wouldn't be sitting in the fridge for a few days or be just one of many orders. She made it very personal which I think is why they turned out so wonderful :)

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers by Jackie was amazing! I absolutely loved my flowers! From the first time I met her I knew that I had nothing to worry about and she was going to do a fabulous job! She had everything down and knew what she was doing!

I would absolutely recommend her to ANYONE!

Thank you SOOOOO much Jackie! It made the day so beautiful! : )