Flowers by Freshcuts

• Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Fantastic to work with. Beautiful bouquets and arrangements. Would choose them again!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED my flowers! I showed a picture of what I wanted for our centerpieces and was given exactly what I asked for. Joan was wonderful to work with, very kind and flexible as I changed my mind a couple of times :)

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tracey and her partner (I believe her name is Joan) were amazing! I told them my vision and they quickly worked with me to come up with a plan. They have done so many events around the island and have a wonderful way with flowers. We came up with a plan about a year out from my wedding and were told we could change it at any time. We had to make final additions a few days before the event with no problems. Everything was gorgeous and just the way I imagined it! I would highly recommend these ladies to anyone in HHI.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan made this process a breeze. The flowers were absolutely PERFECT and made the day that much more beautiful. Her suggestions and ideas made our day and her flexibility when I made slight alterations was superb. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a great florist. She delivered exactly what I 'd pictured in my head. Thank you Joan!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tracey and Joan did a fabulous job on our flowers for my wedding! The flowers were absolutely stunning. They were everything I wanted and more. These women are very talented and it shows through the centerpieces and bouquets that they create. I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tracey and Joan did an outstanding job with our flowers! Tracey took the time to meet with my husband and I on three different occasions prior to our wedding and Flowers by Freshcuts did an amazing job of understanding my vision and making it a reality. The flowers were so fresh they last for almost 2 weeks after the wedding. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I had envisioned. I received so many compliments on our arrangements for the tables, the flowers on the cake, and the bouquets. I really appreciate how professional and enjoyable this team was to work with. I would recommend them to anyone having a wedding in the HHI/Savannah area.Thank you,
Laura and Chris Marchica (Wedding Date: 10/26/13)

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan is the best! My flowers were stunning and everything I dreamt of for my big day.

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Freshcuts! Planning a destination wedding can be tricky especially when you have little knowledge about the types of vendors available in the area. i stumbled upon Freshcuts during one of late-night searches and upon meeting Joan & Tracey, I knew I could count on them for our big day. The bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle markers, reception decor turned out better than I could imagined and I am so happy that I found Freshcuts! They were incredibly easy to work with, responsive and friendly! Every time I look at my pictures, I am blown away by how beautiful the flowers look-I just love them! Thank you Joan & Tracey!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan and Tracy are two of the most fun, professional, creative, knowledgeable and flexible florists to work with. I know nothing about flowers and they helped me through every step of the way, and recommended a ton of cost saving alternatives for us to make sure we stayed within our budget. Not to mention, they were willing to meet with me each and every time I was down in Hilton Head as I planned this wedding from Cincinnati. The flowers were beautiful and were better than anything I could have dreamed of for our wedding. Thank you so much to the Fresh Cuts team for making our day beautiful!

• Wedding: 04/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan is outstanding and very creative. She took our dream and turned it into our dream wedding. We will use Joan in the future for personal arrangements.

• Wedding: 12/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan was incredible. We talked for quite some time over the phone, she asked lots of questions to ensure she had a clear idea of what I wanted. She offered up great suggestions and was always conscious of keeping my budget in consideration. She was so accommodating when I changed the color of my bridal bouquet just weeks before the big day.

I was FLOORED when I saw the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. They were stunning. Vibrant colors, incredibly fresh flowers, and beautifully constructed.

The reception flowers were equally beautiful. I was so pleased with the vases and votives Joan used. Everything looked incredibly elegant.

Overall, very happy with Joan and her work. She listeded to what I wanted and everything was delivered promptly. Great value, too.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan was so wonderful to work with. She was prompt in communicating, professional, creative and had great ideas and suggestions. Her portfolio is outstanding and helped make decisions for my wedding She also worked within my budget which I greatly appreciated. She welcomed my ideas and really wanted to make sure I was getting what I wanted. The flowers were GORGEOUS! All of my bridesmaids (8) kept their bouquets and enjoyed them after the wedding. My bouquet was still beautiful when I got back from my honeymoon!! Joan far exceeded my expectations!! I loved my flowers and working with Flowers by Freshcut!

• Wedding: 04/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You will not be dissapointed with Flowers by Freshcuts! Joan Solley was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to create beautiful arrangements that reflected my vision perfectly. Additionally, they don't operate from a floral shop, so you basically have free range in choosing the flowers of your liking. The flowers are purchased directly from the supplier so it also allows the flowers to be more cost effective. FIowers by Freshcuts definately lives up to its name as I had saved many of the flower arrangements from our wedding and they stayed fresh for almost 2 weeks after our wedding date!

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ALL of my flowers were absolutely stunning!! Joan and Tracey were so nice and professional and understood my entire vision!! They exceeded my expectations above and beyond! The flowers really turned my wedding and venue from a space to an enchanting fairytale!!!!!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan and Tracey made the wedding of my dreams a reality! They are an absolute joy to work with. They took my vision, which admittedly was not always the most clear even in my own mind, and brought it to life. In all of my consultation meetings, they were very helpful, asked detailed questions, and ensured that I understood all of their expert flower suggestions. They incorporated all of my suggested changes along the way, and were very flexible. They are also very knowledgeable about seasonal flowers. When I saw all of the flowers they selected in person on the day of my wedding, they took my breath away. Perfect colors, contrasts, and my peacock feathers in my bouquet!! All of the centerpieces were amazing, and the honeysuckle vine on the pillars of the reception were exquisite. Truly, a top notch job, and within my budget. Thank you Joan and Tracey I am truly grateful for your work!

• Wedding: 10/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joan Solley was our point of contact for our wedding flowers and she did an excellent job from start to finish! When I got engaged I knew nothing about flowers and really had no idea what I wanted except for colors. On my first phone call with Joan, she honed in on exactly what I wanted and put words and ideas to my vision. I was planning my wedding in Hilton Head from Maryland - so I didn't meet Joan for months until after I hired her, but I knew it would be great just from our phone rapport. I did eventually meet with Joan and Tracey and we went over my wedding flowers in detail, and I knew that I was in great hands. They did all of the bouquets, bouttonieres, centerpieces as well as several decorative elements at our venue with tulle and flowers. Their work was GORGEOUS - my bouquet was absolutely stunning and the rest of the flowers were just as high quality. Joan is extremely low maintenance and easy to work with - perfect for a destination bride who wants to delegate. I can't recommend her work highly enough!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
843-422-4639
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards