Flowers By Emil

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding coordinator, Christine Viola recommended Flowers by Emil. She set up a meeting to meet the owner, Carmine at the shop. I was kind of intimidated to even have the meeting because I know nothing about flowers or how they should be arranged. But with the help of Christine and Carmine we were able to create a unique and gorgeous arrangement. Carmine explained to us which flowers would be in bloom at the time of our wedding so we worked with only those flowers. Carmine was so patient with us as we mixed and matched and different flowers. It ended up being such a fun process in the end. All of our guests and family were awed when the saw the final arrangement and some guests even ended up taking entire arrangements home with them! Flowers By Emil is the best option for those who want exceptional value without having to break the bank.

Melissa
04/18/2015

Flowers by Emil created beautiful floral arrangements, bouquets, and decorations for our wedding! Extremely helpful, dedicated, creative, and took the time to create the wedding of our dreams!

Jenna
10/12/2014

I have used Flowers By Emil for both my engagement party and wedding. Flowers By Emil came highly recommended by not only my sister, but almost everyone that I knew who was already married. Phyllis went above and beyond to make sure I was pleased with everything for my big day. I even went back to her a few months before the wedding and changed everything! I brought one of the bridesmaids dresses with me to the shop and we redesigned all of the bouquets, including mine. Phyllis always took her time with me to make sure I was going to be happy with the outcome. I would recommend this florist to everyone!!! Thank you Phyllis, Carmine & Staff. You helped make my wedding unforgettable!!!

Gina
09/19/2014

The made my vision a reality. Beautiful!

Maggie
05/18/2014

Flowers By Emil and Phillis were amazing! If I had to pick one vendor that was the best value, they would be it. Their flowers are gorgeous andthe quality of their service is impeccable. I went to several florists for my wedding since I was a nervous bride. All I knew was that I did not want roses. Phyllis sat with me and my fiance several times and put together different arrangements of flowers to ensure that's what I really wanted. She was so patient with me since I had no clue what I wanted and couldn't make a decision. They always sent flowers home with me each time I went. At Flowers By Emil, they will make your centerpiece for you before your wedding and you will be able to make little tweaks based on what you see to ensure you are getting exactly what you want. All the other florists I went to, only showed me pictures and wanted to charge me double the price. If I wanted to see the centerpiece before the wedding at the other florists, I would have had to pay $100+. I got the most beautiful flowers with Flowers By Emil. My bridesmaid said that a stranger thought that her bridesmaid bouquet was for the bride because it was so beautiful. Phyllis was always very responsive and I didn't have to remind her to do anything the days leading up to the wedding. Everything was there on time and exactly how we discussed. I even asked her last minute to decorate my cake with some flowers and to get some flowers to put in my hair. They set up everything perfectly and even had a back up boutonniere for my fiance in case it wilted during picture taking. I can't say enough about Flowers By Emil. They are fantastic and I will always get my flowers from them!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers at my wedding were beyond amazing. Our theme was cherry blossom a but I wanted the centerpieces to look like you were sitting under the tree at the table and that is exactly what they looked like. They were so big and beautiful . My groom and I were shocked when our guests started to take them home at the end of the night ( we didn't think people would want to being they were so big) . Our guest actually thought they were plants that they can plant at home so mission accomplished by my awesome florist. I couldn't have been happier.

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing Amazing Amazing. I love everyone at Flowers by Emil. They are some of the nicest people in the world! The flowers for our wedding were more beautiful than I could ever imagine. Thank you all for making our centerpieces look absolutely incredible!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Amazing! Phyllis was a pleasure to work with and she was so patient from the very beginning. I took my now husband and mom to choose our flowers and she gave us mini samples to take home. She took my vision and brought it to life. I had asked for royal blue orchids and white hydrangeas and roses. On the day of, the flowers arrived fresh and on time. I do not feel like I was jipped as was my fear. My bouquet was full and they were even nice enough to throw in a fresh throwaway bouquet. I had told them I would make one and I was so caught up the week leading to the wedding that I forgot about it. Not to worry, when I saw the throwaway I felt SAVED! Flowers by EMIL was hassle free and you can tell they truly enjoy doing what they do. Plus, their prices were phenomenal. About half of what other florists were charging.

Private User
2+ years ago

I was recommended to Flowers by Emil through several brides. Now I can understand why everyone refers this florist!! Not only are they affordable, they take your vision and turn it into reality! Their work is amazing. People have not stopped talking about my bouquet. I am truly happy I chose to use this florist. 5 stars are not enough!

Services Used: Flowers

We found Flowers by Emil through our wedding planner, Christine Viola, and we put our complete faith in them. We never met them nor saw any sample arrangements, so it was definitely a calculated risk on our part. The flowers blew us away on the day of our wedding. My bouquet was perfect, our table decor was more beautiful than I had imagined and they went above and beyond to match the greenery for our Chuppah to the exact leaves that were growing on the walls in our ceremony space.

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers by Emil was great. They made the flower arrangements that I described to them, come alive. My centerpieces as well as my boquet, were beautiful.....and my bridesmaids bouquets were amazing! My mother & grandmothers corsages were just lovely. Thank you Flowers by Emil for helping make our day special!

Private User

The quality and service at Flowers by Emil CANNOT be beat! All the flowers,
Including bouquets, lasted ALL day and night! I am still getting compliments on how amazing the centerpieces and bouquets were!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

They were wonderful! Prices are unbeatable.

Services Used: Flowers

Carmine and staff from Flowers by Emil are wonderful. My flowers for my wedding day were gorgeous! The arrangements looked more beautiful that day than they did when I picked them out. My bouquet as well as my bridesmaids' bouquets were breathtaking. Centerpieces were stunning as well. I've also used Emil after my wedding for other occasions such as Valentine's Day and will continue to use them. Their prices are very reasonable as well!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers by Emil did a fabulous job with our arrangements. Our wedding planner, Christine Viola (amazing) has a really great relationship with them, so it made our working with them very easy and painless. They were totally willing to give some suggestions if we wanted them, or to completely stand back as we worked out our own arrangements. I had a last minute addition a day or two before the wedding and they easily accommodated me, no issue. Our wedding was also over 1.5 hours away from Brooklyn, and the delivery charge was so reasonable!

Highly recommend them!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

The flowers were amazing. The centerpieces were full and beautiful and all the flowers were open. They are the best deal for the quality of flowers.