Flower Barn

Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Used them for my wedding as they were recommended by my friend. Had a small budget to work with but they made it work! The centerpieces were gorgeous and I loved my bouquet. They were even helpful with adding on little things we forgot, like petals for flower girl and decorating our cake. We were so pleased with their service and floral arrangements
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Flower Barn and its staff did an amazing job taking my vision of a topiary centerpiece and table-scape floral garland and fitting it within our budget. What is even better was that the florist made the table-scape look like we spent $10,000 on flowers when we spent a third of that! Our guests couldn't get over the beautiful ceremony flowers and the bouquets for me and my maids were so full of texture and were simply gorgeous. I knew that Flower Barn would do a fantastic job since they did a friend's wedding in July 2009 and my sister's wedding in July 2010, but we were still blown away with how everything came out. After the end of the night the florist had to come back to take down the centerpieces/table-scape and did so without any problems. I highly recommend Flower Barn and will use their services for all my floral needs.
Wedding: 07/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
One of my favorite vendors. Not only were they great with working with our somewhat small floral budget the were also extremly personable! Every single thing we asked for we recieved. I LOVED my boq it was big and gorgeous and I loved the wrapping around the stems and it was HEAVY! Everyone loved our flowers. I will def contact them in the future for any type of floral arrangements.
Wedding: 03/26/2011

Evelyn 2 Reviews
Our flowers were so gorgeous!!! Mike and the staff at flowerbarn blew us away. They made our wedding day so beautiful and memorable. Mike is so easy to work with and is such an amazing person. I felt confident and knew that everything will be o.k. But I could not have imagined how magnificent my flowers would be. The centerpieces, my bouquet, groom's boutonniere, bridesmaids’ bouquets, etc etc. Everything was fresh and beautiful. I chose a very classic look and went with a large, all ivory bouquet of timeless roses to create romantic look and feel AND I loved it!!!! They lasted over a week after the wedding was over. I would highly recommend flowerbarn; ask for Mike, he’s awesome!

barbtony 5 Reviews
I met with Mike at Flower Barn and we clicked immediately. Flower Barn has a homey feeling and you are not a number with them. When my boquets came in - I couldn’t believe it - They were absolutely beautiful. My centerpieces were beyond what I even imagined. They also decorated our cake. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! I couldn’t have asked for more from Flower Barn - They were truly one of the biggest highlights of my day!!!!!!!!!!!!

RKR 6 Reviews
Our flowers were beautiful! They were vibrant and lasted up until a week after our wedding. The centerpieces were a big hit.
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are so happy we chose Mike from Flower Barn. The flowers were amazing! When I saw the ceremony arrangements I can't believe how beautiful it looked.
Wedding: 10/09/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike at Flower Barn was amazing to work with. Its not often a vendor downsells you from what you want but Mike did that not once but twice; explaining I could do with half the number of centerpieces I originally wanted and also convincing me to keep a more expensive flower in the bouquet long after he had been paid and could have made a larger profit by switching along with my indecisive mind. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and totally affordable yet the quality. I couldnt have been happier with him.
Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Flower Barn was so great- they worked with me on a budget- yet you could never tell from the flowers!
Wedding: 07/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike at Flower Barn took the extra time working with my wife to give her exactly what she was looking for. He was extremely patient, professional, and worked within our budget. The flowers looked beautiful and he even decorated our cake for us. Overall amazing job and I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone.
Wedding: 04/04/2009
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Flowers
4.6/5.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Really came through with AWESOME arrangements after a disappointing preview. DEFINITELY reccommend this vendor.
Wedding: 09/01/2007
 516-781-0600
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire