Florentine Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The florentine gardens made my wedding day absolutely amazing! Every single person at florentine was so great! Michael was the most helpful person in the world!! Michael made my whole wedding planning experience 100% stress free! Not only are the ground at florentine absolutely breath taking, the whole entire staff will make you feel so welcome! This is the best service I have ever seen!!! My bridal attendant Lauren was the sweetest and most helpful girl ever!!
The entertainment was above and beyond my highest expectations! Sal was an amazing mc and the dj James kept everyone dancing all night long! Every single on of the guest at our wedding told me it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to! The videographer Evan was so nice and his footage was absolutely beautiful!!!!
I can not say enough nice things to say how much I loved my wedding at the florentine gardens!!!! I highly recommend florentine if you want to have the best wedding ever!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Michael Huxtable is simply the BEST!!! Our wedding arrangements, appointments, questions answered from him were well done/perfect from start to finish. We are not biased because this was our wedding but this is by far the BEST, MOST OUTSTANDING wedding we have ever been to and part of. The execution leading up to the day, the actual day itself and moving into the night was simply OUTRAGEOUS!! Like most places you go and visit for your special occasions people- "tell you what you want to hear"- THIS PLACE FOLLOWS THROUGH WITH EVERYTHING THEY SAY- I CAN PROMISE YOU - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

The venue itself is clean, gorgeous inside and out, and the staff is extremely considerate, welcoming and well trained!!

We are currently on our honeymoon and met a couple that got married at Florentine Gardens in April and could not stop raving about their experiences as well- both couples could not say 1 bad thing about it!!

I MEAN THIS WHEN I SAY IT- NOTHING WENT WRONG!!!!
SAL & MICHAEL are just as spectacular as the venue itself- they are genuine people, lovable, and practically became family to us in the process!! We had THE HOUSE band and they had our guests up and dancing from start to finish!! (THEY ARE A MUST AS WELL)!! Additionally- we also had the Sweet, Smoke & Jazz addition to the wedding and that was also a perfect way to end the night and wind things down properly!

Lauren was my right hand woman. She was our bridal attendant and was simply amazing. Anything you needed or needed help with she was Johnny on the spot! She was awesome!.

Jeff was incredible as was the rest of the staff. He was the Maitre'D and walked us through everything while making us feel stress free and important the whole time. We felt like Rock Stars in his care!

While the whole team at Florentine was outstanding, Michael really was incredible! He is an expert and has the best recommendations for everything!

OVERALL BEST PLACE EVER!- Kristen & Frank

Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Cake

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Florentine Gardens on August 1, 2015. When we first got engaged, I thought it would be hard to find a venue that had exactly what I was looking for. Right when I walked through the doors at the Florentine Gardens, I knew it was the perfect place for us. The mix between the "homey" and elegant feeling was exactly what I had been hoping for. I also loved the fact that your event is the only event taking place there at that time, making you feel like King and Queen for a day! When I booked my event, I booked with wedding consultant Michael. Words cannot express how awesome and amazing he was to work with. He was extremely helpful from start to finish, giving great advice and suggestions along the way. He also always greeted us with a huge smile and hug, making us feel like family! He was extremely responsive with emails, no matter what time or day it was. He was there to answer my tons of questions whenever I needed him. When the wedding day came, we were even more blown away than I thought we would be. Our friends and family have been raving about the food, saying it was the best wedding meal they have had yet. Everything was absolutely perfect. I cannot thank the entire staff at the Florentine Gardens enough for making our day the best day of our lives. I only wish we could do it again!

Lori
07/19/2015

I dreamed of having my wedding at The Estate since I was a teenager, and I am so glad to say that it finally happened! Choosing to have my wedding here was the best decision my husband and I made. The venue is absolutely stunning and it was the perfect backdrop for our fairytale wedding! The staff is a team of professionals who truly know how to run their business and they do a flawless job! From the moment we walked in the door we were greeted with friendly smiles and were truly treated like family. Maria was with us from the very beginning and guided us through every step of the planning process. She was always a phone call or email away, and really went the extra mile to make sure that our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be. We also worked closely with Sal Travis who recommended the very best in entertainment for our special evening. We used all of their in-house services, which included the house band, videographer, photo booth and lighting, all of which were amazing! The house band kept everyone on the dance floor all night using the perfect mix of songs. Our videographer, Brian, was awesome to work with, and our guests were able to view all of the highlights from our special day before they even left the reception! We cannot stop watching this video and have enjoyed sharing it with all of our loved ones. Sal also recommended many other reputable vendors that we used for our wedding day, and worked very hard to make sure everything was perfect for us. Once the wedding day came, we knew that we would be able to relax and enjoy everything the Estate had to offer without a single worry. The food was excellent! Jeffrey and Lauren also took great care of us and our guests. Overall, our day was perfect, and we know that we have the Florentine Gardens to thank for it! Our guests are still raving about the wonderful time they had. I would highly recommend the Estate to anyone looking to have their dream wedding. They are the best!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Words can't express how amazing our wedding day was at Florentine Gardens, although we have heard many wonderful words spoken about our big day. Every guest I have spoken with or other guests have spoken with, or grape vine information I have heard have been praising our wedding day. The Florentine gardens were absolutely amazing not only the day of my wedding, but during the planning phase in the beginning. I worked with Sal Travis and Denise Downing to manage preparations, and both of them were so easy to talk to and made planning easy. I felt like part of the "Florentine Garden Family" as if it was my mom and dad helping out with preparations, which was helpful since my parents were actually out of the country for most of the prep months. Denise took care of any stress that may have been associated with planning, and Sal managed not only some amazing MC'ing the day of, but also helped us pick perfect music for the whole event, and provided all the recommended vendors; the amazing in-house DJ that got the party started and kept it going, a photobooth, Our incredible videographer Brian who to this day every guest is still shocked - even those in the video business - how he was able to film the whole day and then present a 5 minute wrap up video of the day at the end of the reception. I am totally amazed. Not only that, we were able to share the video online with friends and family that couldn't make it to the wedding 2 days after our wedding. I think we have watched the video at least once a day, every day since because we love it so much. The venue provided all of the food, which literally is some of the best food I have ever eaten, and the service was first class! I know I am biased because it was my wedding, but in all honesty, everyone I have heard from that was there, said it was hands down the BEST wedding reception they had ever been to; hence why they are 5-stars all the way!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Cake

Maria, Maria, Maria!!!!
She absolutely was OUTSTANDING from Day 1. We booked our appointment, spoke with her and canceled our 4 other appointments because of the professionalism and politeness of the way we were greeted.
it was an absolute pleasure to have our wedding here. They made our day the most perfect day and exactly how we wanted!!!
Maria and her crew were so on point that we had guests calling us and thanking us on how amazing the food was and how full they were when they left. (Stuffed Chicken, Chateau, and SeaBass (yes! SeaBass that everyone LOVED) once they served dinner her crew went around offering people a taste of the other choices! That was a crowd pleaser... Seriously I've been to a lot of weddings and never have I seen that once. We did not worry about 1 thing that day because it was ALL taken care of... And as for Jason (Maitre D') he was at every corner and sometimes I felt like there was 2 of him!
My Wife's bridal assistant... I know they are trained but this was a whole new level, she was everywhereeeee. We did not have to raise a hand. We needed a drink she got them. We wanted something to eat she brought it. We needed someone to talk to she would bring that person to us. I CANNOT thank this crew enough and this review does not thank them enough...
They really made it happen! NOT 1 flaw...
I also Booked Sal he is the "entertainment" his DJ His Lighting, his Video ... His show... LET HIM RUN IT. It was PERFECT!! Every suggestion and every song they played. I just let him do his thing. He had my guests entertained and dancing allllll night. That is very hard to do with a Half Armenian Crowd.
His Video Crew, from the Angles and the professionalism they were on point! They had a FREAKEN drone at the church to capture us coming out! How cool is that.... The reason I know this is because they gave an edit

See For Yourself!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at Florentine Gardens was the perfect decision. Michael Huxtable took care of our every need and was able to knowledgeably answer all questions. We met with Michael on several occasions for food tasting (food was the best) and to pick out all of the details that made our event so special. Michael was a constant presence before and during the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. He was a huge help throughout. We also must thank Lauren, our bridal attendant and Jeffrey, maitre'd for all of their help as well. We opted to go with the house band for the party which also turned out to be an amazing choice. We worked with Sal Travis to not only book the band but to also add incredible lights and other theatric effects to the celebration. Our guests could not stop commenting on how beautifully we looked dancing our first dance as fog rose from the dance floor. Sal also acted as emcee and kept the party moving. Every detail was impeccably timed. The band was phenomenal. They preformed tirelessly and kept the people on the dance floor with renditions of songs that were, quite frankly, better than the original. I cannot say enough for Sal and the band and their roles in making our wedding a magical event. In addition to photography, we opted for a videographer as well. The videographer is also booked through Sal and followed both of us as we got ready, had our first look, got married and celebrated. As a special feature, they provide an edited 5 minute wrap-up video that is played at the end of the wedding. During planning, my wife and I were worried that this video may take away from the party but we made the last minute decision to play the video at the wedding. It was a huge hit! People are still commenting that they have never seen anything like it before and my wife and I cannot stop watching it. All and all, everything was amazing, the guests all had a blast and we can't thank Michael, Sal and the whole staff enough. WELL DONE!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

OMG! Where do I even begin!!! I just had my reception at the Estate at Florentine Gardens a little over a month ago, and I am still in awe of the unbelievable experience I had! It was truly a fairytale wedding! The actual place was immaculate! Everything went off with a hitch! We did not have one issue at all, and any little thing that came up, my Bridal Assistant was on top of it and it was resolved in record time! The food was absolutely delicious, and plentiful! Maria, who I worked with, was unbelievable! She was with me every step of the way, and answered any wedding related questions I had, even if they had nothing to do with the place! The whole night was so magical and I cannot help but smile from ear to ear when I think of my wedding night. It was everything I could have ever dreamed of, and so much more!! Everyone that came to our wedding said that it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to!!! People are still talking about it! In fact, people who didn't even attend the wedding are coming up to me and telling me they heard it was the wedding of the century! We also decided to go with the Sal Travis and the House Band! We had the UNBELIEVABLE House Band, the Videographer, and photo booth! I cannot say enough good things about everything in our package! The band was phenomenal! Everyone at the wedding was dancing all night!
As I said, I am still in complete awe of the entire day and all that the amazing staff at the Florentine does!! They truly know how to throw the best wedding, and do it so effortlessly that there is no worry that something will go wrong because they prove that they are so skilled and competent at what they do and that there is no need to worry! And one HUGE less thing to worry about on a Bride's wedding day makes the day so much more amazing!! I cannot thank Maria and the entire staff at the Estate at Florentine Gardens enough for making our special day more amazing than we could have ever imagined!!!!

Nancy
06/19/2015

We had the wedding of our dreams at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Mike Huxtable, Sal Travis, and the whole staff were wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. We continue to receive rave reviews on the food, atmosphere, and grounds. If you're looking for an single event venue with an elegant backdrop and excellent faire, this is the place for you! We LOVED it!

Recently Married

Florentine Gardens is a cut above the rest. We checked out several venues in the Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey, and were immediately sold on Florentine Gardens. It’s a single-event venue meaning we got the place all to ourselves for our special day. The grounds are impeccable for pictures and for the enjoyment of our guests, and the inside spaces are stunning. From the moment we got to Florentine Gardens we were paired with a wedding coordinator (Michael), who gave us a very detailed overview of what Florentine Gardens could provide to make it a spectacular evening, and he and his team delivered on that promise. He worked with us to create a cocktail hour and dinner menu that our guests are still raving about. All guests arrived to a white-glove champagne welcome, followed by a cocktail hour with more stations than any other venue we visited, and the way Florentine Gardens works with the bands that play there, they ensured the flow of the evening was flawless. On the day of we had a personal assistant to ensure we were enjoying ourselves. Simply put, our wedding was perfect and that’s all due to Michael and his team.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We just had our wedding 3 weeks ago at Florentine Gardens and what an amazing day it was! The grand chandeliers, the Christmas lights on all the trees and the entire spread of the cocktail hour...we are receiving so many compliments about the venue and everything they had to offer to this day!! The food was exquisite and the wide range of stations had our guests in awe. Some guests thought that was dinner so our both our parents had to go around telling them not to eat too much for dinner was about to be served :)
From start to finish, Denise made sure everything went according to what we had discussed. She is such a delight to be around always making everyone feel comfortable and relaxed.
Lauren was my bridal attendant and she was on her toes the entire day making sure I was hydrated and happy. She went above and beyond by attending my bridal party and both Mothers.
Jeffery, our maître de, lead the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do. He waited and made sure we made our rounds during dinner as my Husband and I went to each table thanking our guests. He kept the entire night running smoothly.
Sal and his crew were great. He created a total party atmosphere, just as he promised, everyone and even those we thought would never dance made it out onto the dance floor!!
We are more than grateful that we had such an incredible team behind us to make our big day that much more special. My Husband and I couldn't be more happier with our decision and we recommend Florentine Gardens to all our friends!!
Thank you for helping us make our dreams come true!!

1 Review
Recently Married

Our wedding at the Estate at Florentine Gardens was two weeks ago and we are STILL receiving phone calls about the amazing time everyone had! Michael was by our side from the moment we first entered the doors last year and was always available- responding to any of our questions within 24 hours. Throughout the night Michael constantly checked in with my husband and me. He also went over to our parents numerous times which made them feel extra special. We worked with Sal Travis who was also available by 24/7 and was always so inviting and welcoming! Everyone kept coming up to us throughout the night saying it was the absolute BEST band they have ever heard! They had people on the dance floor the entire night and Sal listened to all of our likes and dislikes- the music was phenomenal! The wrap up video from Evan that was shown at the end of the night was INCREDIBLE! My husband especially enjoyed seeing the clips of me getting ready before the ceremony. The Florentine Gardens went above and beyond our expectations on the day of our wedding. Jeffery was our maître de and did such a wonderful job making sure the night was perfect and keeping us in the loop. Lauren was our bridal attendant and couldn’t do enough for us, she was by my side helping me with my veil, flowers, keeping us hydrated, and feeding us. She was even there to help our entire bridal party. The food was absolutely delicious; people couldn’t stop raving about the ABUNDANCE of it. We awent for the Sweet, Smoke and Jazz, which was such a wonderful way to end the night. The next day Michael had everything ready for us when we pulled in, what I was not expecting were the 13 trays of food from cocktail hour and dessert. We were able to continue the celebration back at home where family members came over to enjoy more of the delicious food. Overall the Florentine Gardens made our wedding day the most memorable, beautiful, and happiest day of our lives. We hope to return as a guest!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Denise Downing blow us away on how perfect and classy our wedding was. She was always available to answer all my questions, even late night emails. Denise has such a talent and this was def her calling in life. So many of our guests have remarked that florentine gardens and our wedding was the best they have ever attended. The food was out of this world and staff were all exceptional. Sal Travis and his team were amazing. People still talk about our wrap up video. Thank you so very much Denise for making our dreams come true!! If your looking for a venue with the best food and class then you need to choose florentine gardens.
-Alyssa and Angelo.

1 Review
Recently Married

My wedding was this past weekend and I have to say everything from the staff to the food to the setting was amazing!! This was one of the most professional, helpful, and calm staff I have ever seen or worked with. Michael was working with us since day one and he was absolutely fantastic and accommodating. Anything I needed he was there to help and make sure it was the way I wanted. Proffesionalism is the easiest word to describe his work tactic the whole way through. Jason was also amazing to work with along with brooke the bridal attendant. They were by my side making sure each minute was exactly how I wanted and were eager to please. This staff was on point from the moment I stepped into the venue to the minute we left!!!! I would not have changed a thing when it came to the venue and staff at Florentine Gardens. Truly a flawless procedure they have down for weddings. I could not have been a happier bride!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just got married yesterday! Everything was AMAZING!! Food was delicious service was excellent! The house band and Sal Travis as our DJ had everyone dancing and having a wonderful time! Also on videography with a wrap up video to take home that night had everyone in tears and I've watched it 100 times already!! Michael Huxtable worked with us through every step and was a pleasure!!!!! Thank you all SO much!!!!!!!

Services Used: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

My husband and I got married at Florentine Gardens on May 10, 2015. We have so much gratitude for the entire Florentine Gardens team. I have been dreaming of my wedding day since I was 12 years old, after attending a birthday party there. Maria Daidone, the GM at Florentine Gardens, is truly the best in the business. She helped me in so many ways with my entire wedding process, from helping us make delicious menu choices to ordering candles. There are no words I can say for how grateful I am for her. Sal Travis, I knew from his warm and welcoming personality that he was the right choice for our wedding entertainment. We trusted him immediately to put on a great show, he absolutely did! He was willing to help us with anything, provided guidance and even offered to make calls and arrangements with our shuttle service. My husband and I refer Sal as "Uncle Sal" because he made us feel like family. We used all of "Uncle Sal's" services, from professional violinist to dancing on clouds, and up-lighting, Sal does it all!! DJ Alex was awesome and he was really able to read the crowd and make sure all guests were having a great time. Evan created a wrap up video of the day’s events, which was shown to all of our guests in the ballroom. Everyone was raving about how amazing it was to see a video of our wedding before the night was even done! Jeff was so welcoming and ran the night perfectly, I didn't have to worry about a thing. Lauren was incredible, I still do not know how she did it all. My florist had forgotten that I needed two long stem roses to hand to our mother's during the candle ceremony, Lauren to the rescue, sent someone to buy them. I really do not have a bad thing to say about The Florentine Gardens. My wedding was beyond perfection! Days after our wedding, our guests are STILL RAVING about the abundance of food at the cocktail hour and the elegant experience they had. Albert and I thank everyone at The Florentine Gardens.