Florentine Gardens

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
I had my wedding at Florentine Gardens and it was an absolute fairytale of a day. Leading up to my big day Sal and Michael were extremely helpful with our planning from the big details to the very smallest. If I had any questions or concerns about anything both Michael and Sal would get back to me quickly. They both became close friends to my family and I by the end of our wedding planning.

I had a flashmob planned to surprise my husband and Sal made that surprise absolutely perfect. The house band learned the music for it and even performed back-up vocals. Sal also informed all the videographers of when it was going to happen and where so they were all ready to capture that special moment.

Evan was my videographer. When he arrived at my house in the afternoon to get our pre-wedding videos he made my morning that much more special. He takes his time and captures true moments, not posed moments for the camera. I had requests of specific things that I wanted him to capture and he went above and beyond to make sure those moments I wanted were done perfectly. His work is incredible. Evan is a true artist and master at his craft.

As we pulled up for our reception at Florentine Michael was there to great us along with Jeffery and Natalie my bridal attending. From the moment you walk in you are entirely taken care of. They make your wedding day less hectic which for any Bride and Groom is a big must.

We had the house band perform and the entire night everyone was on the dance floor. You almost couldn't get anyone off the floor to go eat. Even my great aunts and uncles were up dancing, the band was the heart and soul of the night.

Our guests continue to tell us and everyone that our wedding will be THE wedding that no one can compare to. At Florentine Gardens they make your wedding feel like the most important day for them as it is to you. I wish I could do it all over again!!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Band, Catering, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had our wedding reception at Florentine Gardens on September 28, 2014 and it was everything we wanted and more! We couldn't have chosen a better venue! Everything was absolutely amazing. Every single guest said to us that they'd never been to a wedding like ours before. The service and staff were unbelievable. We worked with Michael Huxtable, and we couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. He was incredible and he made our planning so easy and fun. We also worked with Sal Travis for our music and video and again he was great and made everything very easy for us. If you want the "wow" factor for your wedding then I definitely suggest Florentine Gardens!
Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There's no other word to describe our experience with the Florentine Gardens other than perfect. All we've heard from our guests is that we had the best wedding ever and/or the best wedding food ever. My husband, our families, and I couldn't agree more.

We worked with Michael Huxtable from the day we first visited the venue (in January 2013) until our wedding over a year and a half later, and he was amazing. He was always prompt when I had questions, always helpful, and always cheerful! I knew from the start we were in good hands.

Natalie was my bridal attendant and she was wonderful. I know my bridesmaids were concerned about the prospect of bustling my dress, but from the beginning Natalie said she would do it and knew exactly how just by looking at my dress. She was professional, knowledgeable, funny, and great to work with. Our maître d' was Jeff and he made sure the night ran smoothly from start to finish; he was wonderful.

We worked closely with Sal Travis for the DJ, lighting, videography, photo booth...basically, everything. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sal. He was patient, helpful, and just all around amazing to work with. Evan Soloff captured our day on film in the most amazing way. Our wrap up video blew everyone away, and people continue to watch it online in awe (including me!). We used Stark Studio Photography and had such a blast with Linda and Izabela. They gave direction and continuously found places to put us to capture the best photos. Nicole from Broderick's Flower Shop gave us gorgeous flowers and far exceeded my expectations.

The food! Some of the most amazing food I have ever eaten, I ate the night of my wedding. The cocktail hour impressed everyone with all of the options and presentation, and the Viennese hour provided us with the most incredible dessert selection we've ever seen.

From start to finish, our wedding was perfect, and I cannot say that enough. I wish I could relive the day every day, forever.
Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I recently had my wedding on Septemeber 20, 2014 at the Florentine Gardens. Not just because it was my wedding, but it was such a beautiful amazing time and Larry and I have both Michael Huxtable and Sal Travis to thank for that! Both Michael and Sal made preparing for this day the easiest and least stressful process a bride could ever ask for. At the end of the day I was a little worried with the amount of guest we had attending which was around 250. Let me tell you, florentine gardens accommodated everyone comfortably and we had such compliments from guests about the day/night that they are still raving about it!! It was tastfully planned and the lighting and table setting were beautifully placed. Guests loved the outside lighting at night where they were able to take beautiful pictures. Sals enetertainment services were beyond excellent. Everyone danced the night away. Can we re-do the night all over again?! My parents were also very pleased and impressed with everything!!
Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Estate at Florentine Gardens was absolutely amazing in every way for my wedding on September 18, 2014.

I live in Los Angeles and planning my wedding from a distance would have been impossible if it wasn't for Maria!

Maria Daidone was our coordinator for the wedding and I can't express enough how amazing, helpful, kind, patient, and flexible she was as we were planning the wedding! She was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. Sometimes, she even acted as a therapist - as we all know how crazy wedding planning can be! :) Maria gave us some amazing suggestions for the other vendors, and she went above and beyond my expectations. The level of service was exceptional from Maria and all of the staff as well! (and a special shout out to my bridal attendant, Brooke!)

The Estate at Florentine Gardens is beautiful. I was a very picky bride when it came to venue - I wanted an extremely fancy yet classy place, and an outdoor area for the ceremony, and the Florentine Gardens was perfect. What sold me were the gardens and the stunning ballroom with its high ceilings and sparkling chandeliers.

As for my wedding day - it was perfect! The food was amazing and the day went perfectly smooth! All my guests guessed that I had spent triple the money than I actually had - which is a testament to the value! I would recommend the Florentine Gardens to anyone for their wedding!!

Thank you Maria and the Florentine Gardens for making my wedding day the most special, beautiful, and amazing day of my life!

Wedding: 09/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The perfect day! Maria and Sal reassured us many times that we would have the perfect wedding and we did! Guests are still telling us that we had the best wedding ever!

Natalie, my bridal attendant, was outstanding. She fixed my hair, repaired a rip in my train, bustled my dress, etc. She seemed to know exactly what I needed before I did. In the bridal suite Natalie brought us a sampling of EVERYTHING served during the cocktail hour so that we could eat in peace.

We used all in house vendors and were very pleased with everyone. Adam from Petals Premier was fantastic to work with and the flowers exceeded my expectations. Evan Soloff for the videography was a pleasure to work with. When he told me he was going to fly a drone over the church to capture images I was thrilled. I was blown away by how beautifully he captured the entire day! The house band was AMAZING! Book them, they are so worth it.

We worked closely with Sal Travis, who manages the entertainment (band, DJ, lighting, etc). Not only was he fun to work with, but he also made us feel like family. Sal coordinated all our in house services and I would highly recommend everything they have to offer!

Maria, our wedding consultant, was phenomenal. She was incredibly professional, wonderful to work with, and made our day very easy. Our maître 'd Jason was very nice and made sure the reception ran seamlessly without any issues.

Our guest raved about the food; specifically the abundance and how fantastic everything tasted. This was before they saw the Viennese Table, where they further enjoyed everything from zeppoles, bananas foster, etc. They loved the house band; Sal and the band kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Also, everyone had a blast in the photo booth.

Although my husband and I are relieved to be done with wedding planning, we are really going to miss Maria and Sal, you may see us pop in from time to time just to say hello and to thank you again!
Wedding: 09/14/2014
Services Used: Band, Wedding Cake, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Florentine Gardens was phenomenal! The venue was gorgeous, the food from the cocktail hour to the jaw dropping Viennese Table was delicious! Service was perfectly executed. There was always someone close by taking drink orders, folding napkins, even asking guests if they'd like seconds of anything.including the main course. Maria Daidone made the entire wedding process easy and fun. She had an answer to every question and provided us with anything we wanted or needed. She helped us pick house vendors, flowers, photography, videography, band and they were all outstanding! My daughter, the bride, is still raving about Natalie, her bridal attendant, who was by her side the entire evening, serving the newlyweds food, powdering the bride's nose, bustling and sewing her gown, fixing her hair and even helping her in the Ladies' room. Our friends and family, who have all been to many North Jersey weddings, all claimed it was the best wedding ever. The dance floor was NEVER empty,; the house band was terrific. Evan Soloff did a great Job on the video montage and the beautiful wrap up video, in which he used a drone to take pictures at the church. Petal Premier's flowers were so pretty and fresh. The centerpieces were stunning! Aster photography was with us most if the day and took , I'm sure, thousands of pictures!! Our maître 'd, Jason was everywhere making sure every detail was attended to!! Sal took care of music, lighting, announcing, the photo booth and more. The Daidone family and their staff provided us with the best wedding imaginable!!
Wedding: 09/14/2014
Services Used: Band, Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not have chosen a better place to have our wedding! After looking at this venue it was pretty clear that no other place would do. The estate itself is beautiful, elegant and classic. The gardens are meticulously taken care of and the biggest selling point of the venue if you are a bride looking for a beautiful outdoor space for ceremony and/or pictures. The ballroom has chandeliers galore that make a big statement without being tacky. I was so fortunate to work with Maria, who was so helpful, friendly and professional throughout the entire process. Jason, the maitre'd on my wedding day was also fabulous and attentive! The entire staff was phenomenal really. The food is excellent. Our wedding was even more beautiful than I could have even imagined and a large part of that was because I chose to have it at Florentine Gardens. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to have the most amazing wedding ever! Everyone has raved to my family and to me that this was one of the best weddings they have ever attended and I believe it! It was truly the most beautiful day of life and you will not regret choosing this amazing venue. I would choose it all over again in a heartbeat!
Wedding: 09/14/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding at the Florentine Gardens was amazing!! Everything worked out perfectly. We could not have had a more beautiful wedding. Many guests raved that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The food was perfection. There were so many different dishes at the cocktail hour and the chateau briand was especially delicious. We highly recommend the full entertainment package. It makes it so special. The smoke during the first dance and the lighting is a dream. It was so worth it! Evan did an amazing job with the video montage and wrap up video and we got to take it home with us that night. Sal and the house band are really great! I could not be more thankful that we got to work with Denise as our wedding coordinator. She has a great personality and disposition and made the process so easy. She answered any questions we had right away and helped us with every detail. The day of the wedding, she was with me every step of the way. Love, love, love Denise!!
I would absolutely recommend the Florentine Gardens, if you want to have a fairy tale wedding!
Carol and Alex
Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We cannot express in words how our wedding experience was at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. This was the wedding of our dreams. The venue is classy, gorgeous, and the service goes far above and beyond expectations. The cocktail hour was enormous, the dinner was top quality, and the optional jazz, dessert and cigar after party was a huge hit. All of our guests told us how this was one of, if not the best, wedding receptions they have ever been to.
Everything started with Michael Huxtable, our event consultant, who was wonderful, knowledgeable, helpful, informative, ACCESSIBLE, everything we could have wanted and more. Then Sal, our entertainment director and emcee, who is so amazing to work with, kept the pacing of the evening perfect, and Always made sure the dance floor was full. The house band was outrageously good and was one of the many highlights of the evening. They could play ANYTHING and all the singers were impeccable. The singers and band members even came onto the dance floor among the guests!
Jeff, our Maître D was excellent at keeping everything on track and made sure at the end of the night we didn't have to worry about a thing. They packed all of our things to be picked up the next day, along with a TON of leftover food and desserts that they had kept in the fridge overnight for us.
Lauren the bridal attendant was so attentive, lovely and resourceful. She made sure we had anything we wanted throughout the evening.
In summary, we are so so happy we went with Michael and Sal at the Estate at Florentine Gardens, they truly helped us have a wedding beyond anything we could have hoped for.
Kaliq and Katherine
Wedding: 08/29/2014
Services Used: Band, Catering, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 3 Reviews
Our event consultant was Michael Huxtable. He was a pleasure to work with and was very professional. Michael is very responsive to emails and calls and has many years of experience. During meetings he is to the point, which can sometimes make it feel rushed, but his vision and execution was exactly on point with what we wanted. Michael is on top of every detail and we had full confidence and trust in what he and Florentine Gardens would provide.

The first meeting, Michael gave us a tour of the venue, ran through the potential schedule of events, and gave us vendor information to help with our wedding plans. When we officially decided to choose Florentine Gardens as our ceremony and reception venue, we paid a deposit and signed the contract with Michael. Our following meeting included a menu tasting. We chose cocktail hour and dinner menu options and the final meeting consisted of seating arrangements and final details. Michael was receptive to any questions we (or our families) had at any point throughout the planning process.

On our wedding day, the entire staff at Florentine Gardens was extremely helpful and professional. Our bridal assistant, Natalie, was with us throughout the entire evening, taking care of all the little details related to the bride and groom. She fixed my wedding dress, made sure we were given plenty to eat, and took care of us. Our maitre d', Jeff, made sure the order of events ran smoothly and was incredibly flexible and great to work with. Michael oversaw the overall process and truly catered to every request that our families needed. Both our families were thoroughly impressed by the quality of service and professionalism by the entire Florentine Gardens staff. Everyone was kind and courteous.

The venue is absolutely beautiful (both inside and outside) and makes for great photos. You are getting top-notch services at Florentine Gardens and you won't be disappointed.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 4 Reviews
This was an amazing venue. I worked with Denise Downing who was excellent in every way. She was very well organised and made sure that everything ran smoothly on the wedding day. The Venue is beautiful and we were lucky and had good weather and did a garden ceremony. The garden and interior hall is absolutely gorgeous. Denise made the journey fun and simple even though I was living in London at the time. All the guests complimented the venue and the attentiveness of the staff. Overall Florentine gardens is a great venue and I am very grateful to Denise and all the staff for ensuring I had a magical day!
Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My Family was very, very happy no complaints. This is a letter we have written to theis general manager

Dear Ms. Daidone,
My name is Anthony Chianese and my son and new daughter-law were fortunate enough to choose the Florentine Gardens for their venue. I have never in all my years had food and service delivered beyond my expectations. Our family and friends are using phrases like, “Over the top”, “Never seen anything like it” and “Absolutely the best wedding we ever attended”.
Your events coordinator, Michael did an excellent job helping Anthony and Natalie with every detail. He was professional and re-assuring that it was going to be great and he was so right. Many thanks to him. Jaime, exec chef was right when he said “Don’t worry.” I have never been to a better cocktail hour ever and the dinner was incredible. The Viennese hour was over the top. I only wish I had something left but I did manage two zeppoles. Many thanks to Jaime for a job well done.
Jeffrey did an amazing job with the flow of the wedding. I know my wife and I were very confident that he had everything under control and he certainly did. Please thank him for a superb job of keeping everything organized.
I would also like to compliment the rest of the staff who could not have been more attentive to our guests. Everyone we dealt with took care to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves.
Thank you for putting together a team that left our family and friends saying “This was an unbelievable night.” Please share this with the team.
Sincerely,
Anthony Chianese
Wedding: 08/15/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
The Estate at Florentine Gardens exceeded all of our hopes and dreams of "the perfect wedding"!! The staff is extremely professional, gracious, and they make you feel beyond special. Our guests raved about the spectacular cocktail hour, the quality of the food, and just how truly beautiful the property is! We could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding reception at this venue. It was amazing from start to finish, especially the way they personalize and and prepare for your special day. It was the best day of our lives and we owe it to the entire staff.
Michael Huxtable "had us at hello". He was so genuine and warm to work with. Michael is extremely knowledgeable accommodating, and easy going especially when I had bride brain ;). He kept us organized and on top of everything we could've needed. Truly great to work with!

Sal Travis is wonderful and he makes you feel like family! He and his team do the most spectacular job with creating and executing the videography, lighting, and everything they specialize in! We loved working with Sal! Make sure you use their amazing videographer, it adds the most special touch to your day!
Jeff, the Maitre D was extremely professional and on top of everything! He was definitely the man of the hour, and can be in 5 places at once.
Lauren, my bridal attendant was a gift from god! She is the sweetest, most gracious person and she was beyond attentive and helpful all day and night! Loved her!
We would rate the quality of the staff, the venue itself, and the organization a 10 out of 10. Everyone should be treated like the Florentine Gardens treated us on our wedding day.
I have never seen a venue give so much attention to not only the bride and groom, but every single one of their guests is treated like VIP!

Thank you for making all of our wedding dreams come true!!

Private User 2 Reviews
OMG...what a wonderful wedding Florentine Gardens and its staff gave to me and my husband.
We got married on August 10, 2014 and we had a wonderful ceremony and party. Sal Travis is the best. He was on top of everything and he was able to calm me down saying that everything would be like I wanted. And It was. Dance floor was crowded the whole night.
My wedding consultant, Michael, is very good. We listened some of his advices for food and our guests loved every thing they ate.
My maître d and bridal attendant were by my side for everything I needed i.e. mint for our first kiss, make sure we were drinking water while outside for pictures etc.
I highly recommend this venue and Sal Travis Entertainment, Michael, Jeff and my bridal attendant.
I cannot wait to go back as a guest to enjoy everything in a different perspective.
Services Used: DJ, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I just had our wedding reception at the Florentine Gardens last weekend. It was absolutely the best day of our lives, and the staff made sure that everything ran perfectly smoothly. Our wedding consultant, Jason Gentile, worked with us from the very beginning. He guided us through the planning process, and we always felt that he was looking out for our best interest. Sal Travis supported us with everything relating to the entertainment aspects of our event. He and the House Band made sure that our dance floor was packed the entire night. Our guests raved about how good the band was throughout the night. Both Jason and Sal went above and beyond to accommodate all of our requests. Our videographer, Evan, was also from Florentine Gardens, and he was phenomenal. He caught all of the important moments throughout the day. He was with us the entire day, and the photo montage and the wrap up video were spectacular. A highlight of the night was when we watched our wrap-up video along with our guests. It far exceeded our expectations, and our guests were stunned and impressed by how perfect it was. All of the staff at the Florentine Gardens were knowledgeable, professional, and it was our pleasure to work with them. We set the bar very high, and they rose to the occasion. We want to thank them for all of their hard work, and we would definitely recommend them to others.
Wedding: 08/08/2014
Services Used: Band, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
 201-623-3385
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire