Florentine Gardens

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We were married at Florentine Gardens on July 27th and had the BEST experience. Maria Daidone, our wedding coordinator, and Sal Travis were both fantastic and we only have positive things to say about them and Florentine Gardens. Both Maria and Sal were so great to work with - they were both patient, responsive, and beyond helpful whenever we had a question or needed guidance. We knew that we were in good hands with both of them and that we didn't have to worry about a thing. Sal also did an incredible job as the emcee at our wedding! We had the House Band and they are INCREDIBLE - if you get married at Florentine Gardens, you must book the House Band - everyone will be dancing if you do! We also cannot say enough great things about the food at Florentine Gardens - the cocktail hour was incredible and all of our guests were raving about the food. If you choose Florentine Gardens as your wedding venue, it is guaranteed that it will be one of the best weddings your guests have ever attended.
Wedding: 07/27/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We just got married Saturday 7/26/14, and we cannot say enough AMAZING things about Florentine Gardens! The service, the food, quality of everything was absolutely perfect and exceeded my, my husband's and our family's expectations!! Michael is the best!! He is so easy to work with, makes sure it gets done, and made everything run smoothly through out the planning process. Jeff really runs the show there the night of and he is awesome! Natalie, my bridal attendant was there every time I turned around with what ever I needed! We are so so ecstatic with the quality and production that is Florentine Gardens ! We will be talking about this night for the rest of our lives! Thank you to all the staff and everyone that makes the entire day and night all about the bride and groom and keeping the guests BEYOND happy and pleased!!
Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wife and I just had our wedding at the Estate at Florentine Gardens this past Saturday, July 19, 2014 and we are still on cloud nine. We feel, and all of our guests agreed, that this place is the best venue imaginable... from the staff to the decor to the amazing food to the entertainment to the special touches like the photo montage and wrap up videos, it just does not get better. From start to finish, Jason was by our side helping us every step of the way, and always three steps ahead of us. He allowed us to make our own decisions and make this our unique special day, never pushing anything on us, but always there to answer questions and guide us throughout the process. Day or night, 24/7/365, Jason would respond to phone calls or emails and put us at ease, which really made the whole planning process and buildup to our wedding day so much more enjoyable and less stressful. He was also with us the entire wedding night from the instant we stepped out of our limo until the last goodbye as we headed home for the evening. Genuine care for us and his job makes this person (and in turn, the Florentine Gardens) special and we will never forget Jason.

The entire staff is amazing as well. Natalie the bridal attendant was an absolute all star, being by my bride's side throughout the entire reception, helping her with her hair, makeup, bustling her dress, etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on. She is a total professional and I expected nothing less from the Florentine Gardens. Jeff, the Maitre D, was also fantastic. He and his amazing team want to do the work and the thinking for you so you can really enjoy your own wedding, which is priceless in my eyes. Sal and the house band are incredible! Sal worked with us and tailored our party to our every need and dream. He made it become a reality, and the house band rocked the house all night and impressed all of our guests.

All in all, the Florentine Gardens and the amazing team there is simply the best!
Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Band, Catering, DJ, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I got married just a few weeks ago on July 12, 2014. Florentine Gardens was a sure thing for the first second we walked through the doors. Whether its the gorgeous grounds, delicious food, beautiful interior, or the outstanding bridal attendants/coordinator..everything is just PERFECT. We were so lucky to work with Michael Huxtable who really made the day what it was. Michael was there for us at all hours of the day via email or phone, ready and willing to tend to my bridal needs and wants. He really is phenomenal at what he does. When the wedding day came I knew I wouldn't have to worry one bit about Florentine. The second my limo arrived I was greeted by my bridal attendant, Lauren who is an angel from above!!! She was there for my every need, from bustling my huge dress, to helping me in the bathroom, she was amazing! Michael also greeted us at the door and assured us the night was going to be amazing, and AMAZING it was!!! The bridal suit was filled with goodies for a mini private cocktail hour for our bridal party and the whole estate just looked stunning. I had dropped of BOXES of wedding things and everything was placed exactly how I had asked. Then we saw the ballroom.....OMG I DONT EVEN HAVE WORDS! Whatever I had envisioned for my wedding, the Florentine Gardens exceeded it time a million. Our 225 guests were THRILLED with the DELICIOUS food, wonderful and attentive staff and amazing display of dessert. We had a sweets, smoke, and jazz after party right at the estate and it was the best way to end the best day of our lives. If you want a fairy tale wedding, look no further. Florentine Gardens in your answer!!
Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The day that my then fiance & I pulled into the parking lot at Florentine Gardens, I knew it was the one. From the moment that we walked in the door, we were treated like part of the Florentine family & being that I had been a part of a wedding at Florentine already, it kind of felt like coming home. Our wedding took place on July 4th of this year & it was absolutely spectacular! Our venue search began with a tour of the estate by Mr. Michael Huxtable. I was hooked soon after because he painted a picture of our wedding day like no one else had. As I mentioned earlier, we became family & Michael was the brother that made sure each & every one of my questions, concerns, & ideas came to life. No one does the job as well as he does. A smile on his face at all times, it was truly a comfort to know he had everything under control & running smoothly. We love you Michael! After hearing the house band at the vendor show, there was no way we could have gone with anyone else. Sal Travis soon became a father figure, ready to make my wedding dreams come true! He took care of the entertainment, videography, lighting, montage, & so much more! Not only did he provide all of the services mentioned, but he was ready to help us with every aspect of our day. We could go to him with any problem & he was ready to fix it. We are truly grateful for all of the work he put in! As for the staff at Florentine, they are flawless! Jeffrey, our maitre d, & my bridal attendant made sure that we were where we needed to be at all times. The night went without a glitch & even if there was one, we would have never known because of the professionalism of the wait staff. We know we are biased because it was the best day of our lives, but our guests are still talking about how amazing each & every aspect of our wedding day was! From the food to the music to the natural beauty of the estate, Florentine Gardens fulfilled all of our dreams & much more!

Vicky & Jeremy Kazimar
7/4/14
Wedding: 07/04/2014
Services Used: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

Private User 2 Reviews
I can't say enough about our experience with the Florentine Gardens. They were wonderful from start to finish. The wedding was everything we had hoped for and more...rave reviews about the facility, food and service. Maria and staff paid attention to every detail as planned.
Sal Travis and The House Band were unbelievable. Our guests had a lot of fun. Everyone was up dancing and enjoyed themselves. the entertainment package was great. We were just thrilled with our experiences and have no reservation recommending them to our friends, family or anyone relying on reviews to help make a decision about vendor choice. Parents of Bride.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Band, Catering, Lighting & Decor, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding was on July 3rd, 2014. We came to the Florentine 2 years ago to begin planning and Maria was by our side through it all. She is so personable and always focused on keeping us calm. She worked well with our parents and us to guarantee us the BEST day of our life. Sal also played a huge role in our wedding! We booked the entertainment package with him (video, lighting, The House Band.) The room was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS (Manhattan Blue) and the spot lights were right on point throughout the whole wedding. We had the montage in the beginning of the wedding and our guests loved it (especially our grandparents!). The wrap up video at the end was incredible! It truly captured all of the important moments of our wedding and I have not stopped watching it (and crying) since! THE HOUSE BAND WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD! My guests did not leave the dance floor! It was a great mix of older and newer music! My HUSBAND is not a dancer, but he was on the dance floor all night. The vocalists were incredible and interacted with the guests. Lauren and Jeff were amazing too! They told me where I had to be and got me what I needed.

It isn't often that people remember to compliment the chef. He was FANTASTIC. All of the food was incredible and everyone was raving about it! Thank you, chef!

Thank you to the staff that helped make my day possible. I am so beyond pleased with the florentine gardens and couldn't imagine my day being any different. You took my wedding to a different level and I will forever be grateful!

We love you!

Love,

Michael and Kaitlyn DeSimone
Wedding: 07/03/2014
Services Used: Band, Wedding Cake, Catering, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When we started looking at wedding venues in Bergen County in March of 2013, we immediately fell in love with the Estate at Florentine Gardens. They only hold one event at a time, and since we were planning on getting married on a Friday, we had the Estate for the whole day to get ready at and take pictures at before the ceremony began. Throughout the wedding planning process, Michael Huxtable and Sal Travis were always there to answer any questions that I had. On the day of the wedding, everyone who works there was extremely attentive to our needs. My bridal attendants, Lauren and Natalie, were ready with everything I could possibly need. Our maitre'd, Jeffrey, was amazing and along with Sal, we threw the most amazing party that people are still talking about! The food and music-courtesy of the House Band- were SPECTACULAR and the night went off without a hitch! Some highlights included the beautiful cocktail hour, lighting and wrap-up video, and the Viennese hour. I am extremely thankful to the people who work at the Estate for their dedication and hard work for an event that we, along with our family and friends, will remember for the rest of our lives! :)
Wedding: 06/27/2014
Services Used: Band, Catering, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Just had our wedding at Florentine gardens a few weeks ago and there's not enough wonderful things to say about the people or the services. Everyone that we talk to keeps saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to !

Micheal was our event planner and helped us through every step of the way. If you do not get your tour and 'walk through' of how your night will go by Micheal, then your missing out ! He was amazing with our parents and went through everything two or three times with us on different dates until our whole family was sure this was the place and had the picture of what their wedding would be like. And he was there the night of the wedding to coordinate everything and walk us through. Ask for Micheal.

Sal handled all of our entertainment and we booked everything with their in house vendors DJ, Photo and Video, The DJ, and sal keep the night moving and everyone up and dancing. The video was amazing, whatever you get, make sure you get the wrap up video, just do it. It's worth every penny. Sal was also great in that he solved many issues for us , with hotel and transportation without us even stressing out. If there was an issue we just emailed / called him and he took care of it.

We booked our wedding for the Thursday night because it was a bit cheaper and you get the entire venue to yourselves for the whole day, which really made you appreciate everything much more. Whatever time you want to come, they will have staff there attending to your every need. Lauren was a great bridal attendant and was there from start, 12pm, until finish 1:30+ am. Jeffery was our Matre Di , and he made sure the entire night went smooth and took care of any needs or issues we had the day of. The food was amazing, cocktail hour was great. We did both the ceremony and reception there which was nice, because we did pictures first and got to enjoy cocktail hour and everything else. Couldn't have asked for anything better. highly recommended.

Wedding: 06/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Florentine Gardens deserves 10 stars, not just 5. We just had the most amazing wedding that surpassed our very high expectations. From the first meeting 14 months ago up to the last second of our wedding, we were completely wow-ed. We worked very closely with Sal and Jason for our wedding planning and they basically answered every question I had with "of course we can do that, its your wedding. Don't worry, this will be the best day of your life" And they delivered! Our guests (some of them recently married) keep coming up to us and telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. I agree! (but then again I'm probably biased) Everything to the very last detail was flawlessly done, and my bridal attendant Natalie made my day such a breeze, so I could enjoy every minute of it. I really can't say anything negative about this place and the people there, other than that I will miss them, and the beautiful venue. I would recommend this venue to someone in a heartbeat, and secretly hope another one of my friends gets married there, just so I can go back and re-live the beauty.
Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our Wedding at Florentine Gardens on June 21, 2014. The day could have not been more perfect thanks to the phenomenal staff at Florentine Gardens. From the first day we met Michael Huxtable (get him if you can hes the BEST), the communication and planning was a breeze. Anytime I had a question, I would shoot him an email and he would answer immediately! Our wedding was 3 weeks ago and we are still getting texts and calls from our guests raving about how gorgeous the venue was, the spectacular food, and the amazing service. As soon as we arrived at Florentine the day of our wedding I was greeted at my limo by Michael and my amazing Bridal Attendant, Natalie. Natalie was there for me all night long with drinks, food, to help bustle my dress, fix my hair, anything i needed, she rocked! 2 minutes before I walked down the aisle, Natalie even got a lipstick stain out my dress, love her! Sal Travis was also so great to work with for our ceremony music and uplighting. thank you Sal!

If you are thinking all these 5.0 reviews can't be true, think again. They are!!! Florentine knows exactly how to throw an unforgettable, FLAWLESS wedding.

THANK YOU FLORENTINE GARDENS - <3 <3 - jen
Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wow, Wow, Wow!!! These are the only words that my guests could get out of their mouths because the experience they had at our wedding left them fumbling for words. We all know that the place is gorgeous and the food is delicious. That was a given. But the awesome relationship that my husband and I formed with Mike Huxtable and Sal Travis, will always be remembered. These guys know their stuff and truly want what is best for you, your guests and your wedding. The detail oriented staff was amazing. My bridal attendant Nancy was so sweet and on top of my needs, that she felt like family. The accent lighting added an extra touch of class to the wedding and the wrap video left a lasting impression in all our minds that my guests are still talking about. Not only does Mike and Sal help with FG details but are also eager to help if you need assistance with your other vendors. No other place compares to Florentine Gardens!
Wedding: 05/30/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding on May 17, 2014 couldn't have been perfect and amazing and that is all because of Mike Huxtable and Sal Travis entertainment, who i like to refer to as the wedding dream team..they nailed everything and truly made my day a dream come true..no detail went untouched and we were treated like royalty the whole day through! I also want to acknowledge Nancy, who was the most incredible bridal attendant, making sure my dress never touched the ground during outside photos, made sure we had all the food we wanted at cocktail hour, and made sure none of our glasses stayed empty! she was such a pleasure to work with and i couldn't imagine and better, more attentive bridal attendant! jeffrey was an excellent maitre'd who kept us in the loop the entire night through and made sure everything was done seamlessly!!! Maria was also a great help as she helped us gather all our items 48 hours before the wedding, taking down thorough notes on each box we dropped off, making sure all the details would be accounted for and communicated to mike and team. Michael was absolutely right when he said he would give us the wedding of our dreams. He absolutely did!!! i want a friend or family member to get married there just so i can be there for another wedding!!!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
Services Used: Band, Catering, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography, Unique Services (Other)

Private User 2 Reviews
My son's wedding at this venue was absolutely perfect! The House DJ was fantastic. The wrap up video of the wedding that was presented to our guests on large screens at the end of the evening was awesome. It was so beautiful it brought some to tears. The food was incredible, and the service was more than we ever hoped for. A special thank you to Mike Huxtable, Event Consultant and especially to Sal Travis, Director of Services and Sal Travis Entertainment, who made every extra detail special!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got married at Florentine Gardens in May 2014 and have to say it was the best day of my life. Not only did I marry the man of my dreams, but everyone at Florentine Gardens made my wedding day better than I could have dreamed. The place is gorgeous and the staff is so kind and attentive. The day of the wedding gets so crazy, as everyone knows, but everyone helped me feel so calm and catered to me and my husband like we were royalty. Words can not express how thankful I am for all they did. To this day my guests rave about how great the wedding was. My parents and my in-laws still talk about how they were treated so well by the staff that they felt like they were the bride and groom. I highly recommend that anyone interested in having an elegant, beautiful and affordable wedding pick the Florentine Gardens.
Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding at florentine gardens on April 27, 2014. After looking at 8 or so other venues in the area we came here and fell in love with the beautiful maintained gardens and the stunning ballroom. From beginning to end-even in the planning process- the staff went above and beyond. Michael Huxtable was our wedding consultant and we seriously never worried about one detail being not what we wanted. He was reliable always getting back to our emails and always gracious. We went with Sal Travis for all of our entertainment and he was a complete pleasure to work with. Also the Evan Soloff team did our videography and our wrap up video was amazing and beautifully edited! (Also booked through Sal). On our wedding day the moment we arrived at the estate we were treated like royalty- as well as every guest. They kept bringing us our favorite drinks and food all night without asking. Our guests still talk about our wedding- the music, the food, the experience! We also extended our vinesse hour with sweet, smoke and jazz- this is where our guest were really blown away and we would highly recommend. The cigar roller was a hit with all the guys and all the ladies loved the jazz band and desserts. You will not believe the amount of perfessionalism! Thank you to everyone at the estate and we couldnt be happier that we picked here for our special day!
Wedding: 04/27/2014
 201-666-0444
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire