Florentine Gardens

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough kind words in any language to express my feelings about Florentine Gardens and the remarkable staff, especially Denise. After visiting many venues, I made the right choice after meeting Denise. She really listened to what I wanted and made every moment of my wedding planning so incredibly easy and pressure free. You can not find anyone better than her anywhere. Sal took care of my lighting, photobooth, and other added details. He is kind, experienced and also very easy to work with. My wedding day was an ice storm. The wonderful staff at Florentine Gardens went out of there way to accommodate late arrivals, mine included! The food is amazing, the venue is by far the most gorgeous and well maintained location that I visited, and really and truly there is a staff, including Jason and Lauren (the most attentive bridal attendant you will find!), that you really believe care about you and want your wedding day to be the most special day of your life. My wedding was beautiful and I have everyone at Florentine Gardens to thank for that. If you are considering booking your wedding there, please do. You will not regret it.

• Wedding: 03/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are truly living off the high of our wedding yesterday. Everything could not have been more perfect and that is truly thanks to the amazing staff at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. Maria was so wonderful to work with over the past year. She was always so pleasant, professional and fun! We had a great time feeding off of each other for ideas that would make our wedding special. I cannot imagine there being anyone better in the business. Sal Travis Entertainment provided our beautiful ceremony music, which included a pianist and violinist. Their lovely music brought so many to tears. We also used them for our special entrances, speeches and first dances. Our videographer, Brian, was so fun to work with! We, along with our guests, are still amazed by how quickly he was able to make our wrap up video. We are so in love with our video! My bridal attendant, Lauren, was so sweet and attentive all day long (and it was a long day). Our guests raved about our delicious cocktail hour and how great the service was. I think that this will be a wedding our guests remember for a while! Thank you FG for giving us the wedding of our dream! :)

• Wedding: 01/23/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were beyond impressed with everyone at the Florentine Gardens. From the beginning Michael and Sal were there to help us with every step of the planning process. I expected to be worried about the day of but everything went so smoothly with all of their help, nothing was left to chance or forgotten. The venue was beautiful and the food was amazing, our guest are still talking about it! Especially the after party!! The food was amazing, the dj we used through the venue kept the guests on the dance floor the entire evening, and the videographer (also through the venue) created the most amazing wrap up video (which we received the same night!). There are not enough words to explain what an amazing wedding we had and how easy it was to work with everyone there!! Thank you again Florentine Gardens!!

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Wedding at the Florentine Gardens exceeded all of our expectations. The Service was exceptional. The staff was professional and responsive. Everything was well organized and went off with out a hitch. The food was delicious. We have received countless compliments from our guests about this venue. Michael Huxtable was our event coordinator and did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend Florentine Gardens to anyone who is getting married, you will not go wrong.

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One thing that most engaged couples will agree on is that the process of planning a wedding can, at times, be summed up by one word, overwhelming. Not so for my wife and I when it came to working with the staff at Florentine Gardens. From the moment we met Michael Huxtable, our event consultant, we felt very much at ease and appreciated how helpful he was. Everything Michael does, he does with pride and exhibits a professionalism unlike any other I've seen. He answered every question we had and never at one point did we feel like we were being rushed to make a decision. After seeing how successful our wedding was and the overwhelmingly positive response we received from family and friends, we are grateful for all the recommendations Michael gave us when making both big and small decisions.

Jamie Milkman, the Executive Chef, could not have prepared a more delicious and eye-appealing selection of food, from the cocktail hour all the way through to desert. He is a chef that stands by his work and delivered his food in a manner that is consistent with his reputation. Our family and friends are still raving about how delicious the Short Rib Risotto was!!

As for Sal Travis, the director of entertainment, you could not ask for a more fun person to work with. Sal is a great guy that loves what he does and is passionate about making "Your" night the best one of your life. Apart from the process of selecting the entertainment and planning the flow of the night, he always made it a point to remind us of how special the night was going to be, especially when he saw we were a little weary. Everything that my wife and I came to know about Sal was validated the night of the wedding when we saw how well he Emceed the entire reception. At no point when it came time to dance were people sitting; he always knew how to get people on the floor and keep the party thriving.

We recommend Florentine Gardens to anyone who is looking to make their wedding day a memorable one!

• Wedding: 01/02/2015
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I mean, where do I even start. Everything was absolutely perfect. From start to finish, Jason, Sal, Jeff, Natalie, Denise and everyone else involved were amazing. Anything we wanted at any time no matter what it was, was granted. Jason was our main contact throughout the process and couldn't have been more accommodating. The service was impeccable, the venue was flawless, and the food was AMAZING. Our guests have not stopped talking about how impressed they were. Being that it was new years eve, an extra flair was needed and the balloon drop was great. Also, I strongly recommend the after party there...the cigar roller was key, late night foods and extended dance time really finished off an incredible night. (although I don't know how it was possible for anyone to eat any more at that point...the cocktail hour was the best I've ever seen)

When planning a wedding and hearing about other weddings, you always expect something to go wrong. At least one thing, one detail, something...well, not here. They had everything covered and then some. It was almost weird the anticipation they had for our every move and request...ha!

I STRONGLY recommend having your wedding here. Worth every penny and they treat you like royalty. We've been to several weddings in the area and NJ as a whole and nothing compared to the Florentine Gardens.

Lou & Maria

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot describe what an incredible job everyone did at Florentine Gardens. From the initial tour and meeting with Michael Huxtable, we knew this was exactly where we wanted to get married. It had everything we imagined and when the day came it was above and beyond even what we had pictured. The service and food was some of the best we've experienced. Our friends and family are still talking about the deliciously prepared food, the professionalism of the staff, and the beautiful venue itself.

Michael was constantly attentive, detail oriented, and entirely accommodating. Every email was answered quickly, and whatever we needed either before, or the day of was handled by Michael and the rest of the staff with ease. The bridal attendants, Natalie and Lauren, made me feel so special, attending to every need. From getting us champagne/water, to bustling my dress, they really know how to take care of the bride, groom, and families. Jeff, our maitre d', was on top of everything the day of. He kept our bridal party organized and on time, and made the night flow very smoothly.

Now for the amazing Sal Travis. Sal was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He really put on a show for us that was above and beyond anything we could have dreamed of. Initially, he assisted us with our vendors, which made the entire process seamless. If you use Sal, you MUST book the house band. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how amazing they were. The dance floor was packed every second of the night. Next, you must take advantage of the photo montage, and wrap up video. Bryan, who did our wrap up was so great to work with, and made us look like movie stars. The editing and quality of what their team put together was breathtaking.

We cannot wait to have one of our friends get married here so we can attend and experience it all as guests. Our thanks to Michael, Sal, and the rest of the Florentine Staff who truly created the best night of our lives!

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't begin to explain how amazing our wedding was at the Florentine Gardens. As soon as I walked in I knew this was the venue of my dreams and from the beginning my experience was amazing. Michael treating me and my family like gold and throughout all of my wedding planning he was so responsive to all of my questions- which is so important when you are planning so much to have someone who answers all your questions and accommodates you really makes your planning so much easier. On our wedding day I could not have asked for anything more. My bridal attendant was the best- she was by my side whenever I needed her, holding my train getting me food and drinks- anything I needed. The service the whole night was absolutely amazing not only for me and my groom but my family and all of my guests. I was told anything I wanted done they would do in less than 2 minutes- and they did! Everyone kept telling me and keeps telling me how amazing the service was and how good the food was. Not only was there so much amazing food at cocktail hour (the oysters were probably the best I have ever had) but the food at dinner and dessert was delicious. Honestly I would not change a thing- it is the most gorgeous venue with the best service and food, what else could a bride want?!

• Wedding: 12/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a wedding vendor that provides a unique & personalized experience - Florentine Gardens is your place. The second we walked into the venue over a year ago we knew it was the exact perfect spot for our wedding. The venue is warm, dramatic and absolutely beautiful and not to mention family owned - which really adds to its personal charm! Also everyone who worked there was absolutely amazing and attentive from day we booked until the day after our wedding (providing us all of our materials neatly packed up and organized and leftover cocktail hour food & dessert for us to enjoy in the days after - that could literally feed an army!)....

Outside of the amazing service and venue, Florentine offers an entertainment package that you can add on to your day - which we would 100% recommend. The additional lighting, montage, wrap up video, etc that Sal offers all add a different element to your event that your guests haven't seen before! Not to mention ... everything was executed flawlessly - we felt like celebrities!

Looking back on our wedding we truly have no regrets and have full faith that it was because of the exceptional event Florentine helped us put on ... this group of people is truly experts in their craft ... from Jeff our maitre d who kept the night moving (ceremony, to cocktail hour, to speeches and dancing - there was never a dull moment!) .. to Natalie & Brooke our bridal attendants who kept everyone comfy the day of and who seamed up my dress when the hook and eye broke ... to Marie the general manager who made sure our vision came to life in every detail we could possibly think of!

Cheers to an amazing night of EXCEPTIONAL food, BEAUTIFUL ambiance and IMPECCABLE service! Although our wedding day may be over - Florentine made sure that they created a dream wedding for us with memories that will last a lifetime!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Florentine Gardens far exceeded our expectations. The staff (I dealt mostly with Maria Diadone, General Manager, and Sal Travis, emcee) was unbelievably attentive to details and all questions and concerns I presented to them throughout the entire year of planning our wedding. All of our friends and family are carrying on about it being the best wedding they've ever been to and we owe it all to Florentine Gardens and their staff. We love you, Maria!

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Florentine Gardens will give you a night to remember!
I knew from the moment I walked into the grand lobby for the first time that this was "our" wedding reception venue. The property is so beautiful, well maintained, warm and inviting... almost feels like home. It didn't take us long (just a few hours after our first visit) to book our Nov. 30th 2014 wedding at Florentine Gardens. Sitting with Event Consultant - Michael H. I knew immediately that we were going to be VERY well taken care of, from start to finish. Since I only had three months to plan, Michael guided me through everything and helped me pull off a flawless reception without any bumps in the road. He's the best! The whole staff at FG is amazing! Feels like we've known them forever. We used the in house video and lighting service , provided by Sal T... again AMAZING! Lighting is everything (you must have this) and our video captured everything perfectly in a modern, tech savvy, exciting way...nothing like your parents video back in the day. Our wedding is still being talked about by all of our friends and family. They can't get over how amazing everything was and how abundant and incredibly delicious the food was!! We enjoyed every bite! The best part was that my husband and I were truly able to enjoy every minute of the night because Michael, Sal, Jason and Lauren took care of everything seamlessly and were beyond prepared, we never felt stress or worry. Can't wait for my next event at Florentine Gardens!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Videography, Wedding Cake
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married at the Florentine Gardens 11/29/2014. We got engaged in the same year and we decided to get married as soon as possible. Maria Daidone made what seemed impossible, very possible. She was so helpful throughout the entire wedding process and always made us feel comfortable with every single decision that we made. Not only was she personable, she was extremely professional. She is a pure example of what the Florentine is about – classy and professional.

The moment we walked into the Florentine, we knew we wanted to book this venue. The grounds are gorgeous, they have high ceilings, the chandeliers are absolutely stunning and the Florentine staff is outstanding. You can see and feel that this is not just a job for them, they actually really care for you as a couple and they want to give you the best experience they can. They succeeded with our wedding!! We repeatedly heard from our guests “This was the best wedding I have ever been too”, “You completely outdid yourselves, your wedding was amazing”, and one our guests even said “I am a wedding connoisseur and that was THE BEST cocktail hour I have ever been too”.

There is also an in-house entertainment package which includes DJ, lighting, wrap-up video and videography which Sal Travis was in charge of. He is one of the liveliest people that you will ever meet. Let’s just say everybody was dancing all night and his MCing skills kept everyone entertained. The wrap-up video was breath taking. It included all the highlights of the day and they were able to play this video after my Viennese display. I have NO IDEA how they were able to put together something so beautiful in such a short time frame.

Overall, I highly recommend the Florentine Gardens!! If you would like a magical night filled with amazing memories, you should book with them. I know it sounds cliché, to “have the night of your dreams”, but this is exactly what you will get.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is impossible to describe in words. My wife's fairy tale wedding has become a reality. Jason gentile and sal Travis were great to work with. They make you feel like friends instead of clients. You cannot find a more beautiful place then florentine gardens. Whoever is looking for a place to have their reception I beg you to choose florentine gardens you will NOT regret it. My family cannot believe how amazing everything was from start to finish. Cocktail hour, dinner, dessert from top to bottom was too notch. Amazing service!!!! When my wife and I had first looked at florentine gardens one thing I had noticed instantly was all the thank you cards from their past weddings. Now that ours has passed I know exactly why they have them all. You will not find a better place then florentine gardens I promise you!!!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment my husband and I first walked into Florentine Gardens in search for a venue for our wedding reception, we knew we had found the perfect place. There is something special about Florentine Gardens and it lived up to all of its expectations on our wedding day. We truly had a magical wedding day and it was largely in part because of the entire staff at Florentine Gardens. We primarily dealt with Michael Huxtable, our event consultant, and Sal Travis, for videography and entertainment. From day one, Michael was extremely attentive and available to answer any questions. He helped us throughout the entire planning process and made sure that everything was perfect on our wedding day. He was simply amazing! We used the in-house entertainment package, which included additional lighting, a picture montage and a wrap-up video. Sal was absolutely great to work with and his services are top notch! These special features really made our wedding stand out from other weddings. We highly recommend getting the in-house entertainment package; you don’t want to miss out! My bridal attendant, Lauren, was with me from the very beginning as I was getting ready to the very end when we were leaving the venue. She helped me with everything! She was truly my wedding godmother. The entire staff at Florentine Gardens really goes above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly and ensure that your guests are well taken care of. All of our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing the wedding was and many have told us that it was the BEST wedding ever!

My husband and I have nothing but the greatest memories of our wedding day that will last us a lifetime. I wish we could relive every minute of it!! If you are looking for a truly magical day, look no further because Florentine Garden makes wedding dreams come true!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Profile Picture
Stephanie & Patrick
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a a wonderful experience working with Mike Huxtable at the Florentine Gardens. Thanks to his professionalism our wedding was taken care of with the upmost consideration of our wants and needs. If your looking for a venue that is personable and absolutely stunning then this is the place for you. From the bartenders to the maitre'd, each and every person played a very important role in making our night one that we will never forget.

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish was extremely impressed with everyone at Florentine Gardens. One of the main reasons we chose the venue for our wedding is because they have an outstanding reputation. I have met people from all across the country who constantly raved about the food and atmosphere (especially for a night time wedding). When you see the ballroom, you immediately know, it is a very unique and special place.

What makes Florentine special is their staff. They are at the top of their game in every department. Jason Gentile is the ultimate professional and literally knows his field inside and out. When we first met Jason, we immediately felt comfortable with him. From the tour of the venue, to picking out the food, to the final details in the run up to the event, he was very honest and open about things we should and should not be doing. Best part was he was right about everything.

On our wedding night, him and his team could not have done a better job. Jeff (our Maitre d) was awesome. Natalie (our wedding attendant) was awesome. The whole team literally makes sure nothing gets in the way of making the evening perfect.

I am so thankful and happy we chose Florentine and have not come across a better venue for a wedding in the tri state area. They really went above and beyond the call of duty.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
201-666-0444
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment