Florentine Gardens

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Maria / Sal / Nancy / Jeffery words can not describe how amazing you guys are!! We had the most amazing day and its all thanks due to you!! People have not stopped talking about how wonderful your facility is how fabulous the food was and how attentive the staff is! Steven and I have been involved in so many weddings over the years and we wanted to go out with a bang and we definitely did! At first being from central jersey and coming all the way up north people seem to be annoyed by that but I can guarantee once they were there they had forgotten all about that! Thank you all so much for your help and making our wedding day one we will never forget!
Wedding: 03/28/2014

Jamie 3 Reviews
We had our wedding at Florentine Gardens on March 15, 2014 and I can honestly say it was the best day of my life. So many factors contributed to the perfect day: the picturesque scenery, making for beautiful pictures, the organized and detail-oriented staff and of course the delicious food. Wedding planning entails a great deal of decision making. However, the first decision we made to book Florentine Gardens was the easiest. From the moment I stepped out of the limo to the moment I went onto the shuttle after the wedding, I was completely stress free because I knew that Maria and the rest of the staff were there to ensure everything ran smoothly. A month later, our guests are still raving about the venue and the enormous amount of food we had and I have a feeling we will be hearing rave reviews for months and years to come !
Wedding: 03/15/2014

Private User 4 Reviews
Florentine Gardens was the best vendor choice we made. Everyone there are true professionals. Our coordinator, Michael Huxtable, never felt like a salesperson-- he was always straightforward, which we appreciated after visiting other venues. He gave many great suggestions that only someone with years in the industry would understand. We knew that no question was too small or insignificant for Michael. His biggest assurance was that we should have no worries during the wedding so that we could enjoy the day—and that is exactly what he did. He stayed behind the scenes and everything happened as promised. We particularly had a lot of unique and detailed requests and we were pleasantly surprised to see how everything was carefully executed.

This venue has one wedding at a time, and on our wedding day, the venue ran like a well-oiled machine. We were so impressed. They easily, quickly, and discreetly handled any problems that arose with vendors. Their communication was incredible, both between each other and with us.

The Maître d’, Jason, is a sweet and kind person, and genuinely cared about making our event run smoothly. He was there all night long to make sure everything ran the way we wanted and efficiently communicated with our band and other vendors. The Bridal Attendant had everything you could ever need—she cleaned the bottom of my wedding dress when it got dirty, she sowed my dress when it ripped, and she made sure the entire bridal party had drinks and were eating. Sal Travis is such a nice guy and we were so happy to work with him on our beautiful lighting.

Florentine Gardens exceeded all of my expectations for a wedding venue. Our guests raved about the incredible and abundant food at cocktail hour, and loved the food at the reception (especially that the venue offered people seconds!). They wanted everything to be perfect for us and made sure that our day was unforgettable and stress-free. We couldn’t imagine a better choice for a wedding venue.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everything about this venue is amazing! From our first meeting, to the night of our wedding. Best time of our lives! Cannot wait to work with Maria and her team again!
Wedding: 02/14/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
We got married at the Florentine Gardens in February 2014. I knew right from the start that it would be a great experience when we met Michael, our wedding coordinator. He answered any questions we had and responded to emails so fast! We always felt warm and comfortable with him. He was with us the entire day of the wedding, making sure that everything went perfect. There is no place with more or better food for a reception. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was and how it was the best wedding ever! You cannot beat the service. The wait staff made sure that every guest was satisfied and everything was cooked to their liking. And my bridal attendant Natalie was a true pleasure. I never had to ask for anything, she provided it to me first, kept me calm and in order. This is the most beautiful place you could ever ask to have your wedding at and I'd recommend it to anyone.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I were married at Florentine Gardens on 1/24/14. We can not say enough about how amazing our wedding was. Michael was our wedding coordinator and he was organized, responsive, understanding, not to mention unbelievably kind. He helped us with every detail and offered us a lot of useful advice. On the day of, he came down to the bridal suite to make sure that I was comfortable and happy. The one thing that really sticks out in my mind about Michael was that right before I was to walk down the aisle I was incredibly nervous. He looked at me and said "just look straight ahead, do not worry". And believe it or not, it really did help. The fact that he noticed that I was in need of some kind words spoke volumes to the person that he is. I will be forever grateful that he was a part of our wedding day.Nancy was my bridal attendant and I also cannot say enough about her. From the moment I met her, she had a smile on her face and was also extremely accommodating. Everything from making sure the temperature in the room was ok, to making mimosas for my girls, she was wonderful. My hair clip came loose during cocktail hour, she opened her jacket and pulled out bobby pins and fixed it for me. She sewed one of the groomsmen's pants for him, clipped a bridesmaid dress, the list just goes on and on. She made sure that not only myself, but my husband and our families wanted for nothing all day. Jeffrey was our maître d for the night- another fantastic employee. He was patient, and very friendly. He explained all aspects of our night to us and made sure that what we wanted to happen happened.

Sal Travis and his videographer were beyond amazing. Guests were commenting on not only how great the music was but also the montage, wrap-up video and all the other features that they offer. Sal is by far one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is more than accommodating and offers GREAT advice. If you use Florentine make sure you use Sal and his team!
Wedding: 01/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

Private User 3 Reviews
When we visited this place we decided based off reviews and what we could physically see. The ballroom is flat out gorgeous and they focus on one wedding a night. We worked with Michael Huxtable who was very professional and really helped us make some decisions along the way. There are two major things to say about our wedding at florentine. The food was off the charts, not only the quality but the selection and quantity will amaze you. Secondly, the staff really makes the event flow. They were very attentive and met everyone's individual needs. The guests that I have spoken to since tell me it was the best wedding they have ever been too. What else can I say?

Kelli 2 Reviews
Our wedding held on 12/27/13 was absolutely magical. Michael Huxtable and the staff at the Florentine Gardens are remarkable. They take pride in their venue and ensure that any event held under their watch is nothing less than spectacular. Every detail was was carefully planned and they were more than accommodating with our special requests. The service on our wedding day was outstanding. Not only did the staff cater to our needs (bride and groom) but they treated our families like royalty. If you are looking for a venue with an outstanding food selection, beautiful ambiance and people who treat you like family- look no further.
Wedding: 12/27/2013
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
OMG!!! Why are there only 5 stars available to rate Florentine Gardens? There should be 100 stars and FG should receive 100 out of 100! The parklike setting, the beautiful interior, food, service, attention to detail all lead up to a fairy-tale wedding. The event manager, Michael Huxtable really made it happen.

Michael took the time to answer PROMPLY any and every question we had, no matter how important or silly. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and with his guidance every detail was perfect! We also had the good fortune to deal with Sal Travis for lighting and our video. He provided a wrap-up video the next day! Special thanks Sal!

From the moment we arrived everything was perfect. The bride and her bridesmaids arrived early - the bridal suite was filled with snacks and refreshments for the entire bridal party. Nancy, our bridal attendant, made sure that everything was taken care of and that my daughter had everything she needed all night long! Nancy was fabulous!

Jeff, our maitre'd had everything organized and running smoothly, and just made sure that the entire evening was on track.

The cocktail hour was phenomenal - so much food, served beautifully - stations, passed hors d'oeuvres, everything was absolutely delicious! People were full just after the cocktail hour because the presentation was so beautiful you had to taste everything! Dinner was amazing - food and service were unbeatable! Choice of 3 entrees, and THEN the servers came around with trays of food and offered seconds to anybody who could still eat! Unbelievable!

The Viennese dessert table was a dessert lover's paradise-everything from homemade cannolis, cakes, cookies, ice cream, mousse,creme brulee, chocolate dipping, even fresh fruit! Yum!

Thank you again, Michael, Sal, Jeff, and Nancy. Also thanks to the rest of the staff. You were all terriffic!

Wedding: 12/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fresh after our wedding weekend at the florentine gardens we cannot say enough amazing things about the entire experience. From the moment we walked into the venue over a year ago and sat down with Michael - we knew this place was special and it far surpassed our expectations. Michael, Sal, Jeff, Nancy and the rest of the team are so talented. We trusted them completely and they truly made our wedding the night of our lives.
Wedding: 12/14/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

Private User 1 Reviews
Florentine Gardens is so gorgeous, and our event consultant Michael Huxtable and the whole staff were amazing. They were attentive and responsive, and every detail was taken care of. We did not have to worry about a thing the day of our wedding. Every thing went so smoothly and perfectly. My bridal attendant, Nancy, was also amazing. We were so happy with the entire experience!

Private User 2 Reviews
I was so happy with the Florentine Gardens and the service they provided for my wedding ceremony and reception. From the very beginning Michael and Sal were available to answer all our question and concerns. On top of that, they accommodated all of our requests and were very receptive to anything we asked for. The food was fantastic from the cocktail hour to the dinner and especially the Viennese desserts. Our guest were raving about the food and they even made and assortment of the french macarons I requested which I was so thrilled about. They had decorated by the fireplace in the foyer for Christmas which was really nice for our guest because it offered another spot for photos. Though it was winter and chilly outside at night the outside looked lovely with all of the lights on the trees. Natalie my bridal attendant was excellent, she brought us everything we needed and was such a tremendous help to my mother and sister at the end of the evening. After such a long day it was nice to have her take care of putting everything away in our cars. I honestly can't say enough about how great she was from fluffing my dress to providing me bobby pins to helping me change into my second dress. My husband was equally as impressed and even commented to me that he hasn't seen a wedding venue so organized before. All of the staff at the the Florentine Gardens were great during our special day!

Private User 1 Reviews
It's been a little over a month of our wedding and people are still raving about it as if it was yesterday. Florentine did an AMAZING job with every aspect of our beautiful day. Sal was so helpful with the entertainment and lighting, and Maria did an oustanding job catering to our needs. The band was the BEST, everyone was dancing throughout the night and couldn't stop coming up to us telling us how great they were. Our Videographer, Evan Soloff, captured every moment and provided us with an amazing "wrap up video". From top to bottom, everything was above and beyond. We are so happy with the way everything went and if we could do it again at Florentine Gardens we would :)
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

Theresa 3 Reviews
There is not enough room in this box to describe how wonderful our wedding experience was at the Florentine Gardens. Right from the very beginning, Maria and Sal made us feel like we were in good hands and that our special day would be nothing short of amazing, and they were right. They were so extremely helpful in the planning stages, answered all of our questions and were at our disposal at any time to help us with whatever we needed. We had our ceremony and reception at the Florentine and couldn't be happier with how things turned out. From the moment our guests arrived, the entire staff worked tirelessly to make sure everything ran smoothly and that we did not have to stress out about a single thing. They paid attention to every single detail, not missing a beat and gave ourselves and our guests a night to remember. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, cocktail hour was incredible - TONS of food, and the reception was amazing - Sal and his crew did a great job with entertainment, everyone had so much fun. We especially loved the wrap up video and the Viennese hour to cap off the night. Props to Adam Leffel for putting together the most amazing floral arrangements we've ever seen (our guests are still talking about it).

This was one hell of a wedding.

~Theresa & Justin
Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We checked out multiple venues in the Bergen County area before we arrived at Florentine Gardens. We were blown away right from the start. From the exclusive service (as they only have one event at a time) to the extreme professionalism from start to finish, we were so happy with the whole process. On the day of it actually felt as if we had a wedding planner.

Not once through our hectic schedule did we witness any staff losing their cool. They were on point and top notch throughout the entire wedding. We would like to send a special thank you to the staff there for their wonderful service and professionalism.

Natalie, our bridal attendant, was AWESOME! Not once did she disappear on us and was always there by our side to help. (didnt even need to open my emergency bag once, she was prepared for anything!)

Sal and his in-house entertainment team were amazing! Sal was so accommodating and worked with us from beginning to end and was so flexible with our late schedules. We weren't even considering video but after he showed us they're incredible same-day-edits we had to add it in. Shout out to Evan, the videorgrapher! Awesome job!

Jason was our amazing maitre d' who had everything under control all day. And Michael was there to help us out from the very beginning. Thank you, thank you, thank you for an amazing day!

The venue is so beautiful for either indoor or outdoor (we had outdoor) and all our guests were raving about the food! We only wish we could attend an event there to enjoy it as guests! And as far as service goes, it was beyond our expectations. Simply top-notch. That will be one thing you can cross off the worry list!

Wedding: 10/27/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
We just got married at the Florentine Gardens and the entire day was PERFECT! We are so happy with the service and professionalism. I have already recommended Florentine Gardens to family and friends. Everyone we talked to were so pleased with the outcome. The theatrical package we included is something many guests have never seen before and loved every minute of it. I am looking forward to more events at The Estate at Florentine Gardens.

XOXOX
 201-666-0444
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire