Florentine Gardens

Value
Flexibility
Nancy
06/19/2015

We had the wedding of our dreams at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Mike Huxtable, Sal Travis, and the whole staff were wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. We continue to receive rave reviews on the food, atmosphere, and grounds. If you're looking for an single event venue with an elegant backdrop and excellent faire, this is the place for you! We LOVED it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding 3 weeks ago at Florentine Gardens and what an amazing day it was! The grand chandeliers, the Christmas lights on all the trees and the entire spread of the cocktail hour...we are receiving so many compliments about the venue and everything they had to offer to this day!! The food was exquisite and the wide range of stations had our guests in awe. Some guests thought that was dinner so our both our parents had to go around telling them not to eat too much for dinner was about to be served :)
From start to finish, Denise made sure everything went according to what we had discussed. She is such a delight to be around always making everyone feel comfortable and relaxed.
Lauren was my bridal attendant and she was on her toes the entire day making sure I was hydrated and happy. She went above and beyond by attending my bridal party and both Mothers.
Jeffery, our maître de, lead the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do. He waited and made sure we made our rounds during dinner as my Husband and I went to each table thanking our guests. He kept the entire night running smoothly.
Sal and his crew were great. He created a total party atmosphere, just as he promised, everyone and even those we thought would never dance made it out onto the dance floor!!
We are more than grateful that we had such an incredible team behind us to make our big day that much more special. My Husband and I couldn't be more happier with our decision and we recommend Florentine Gardens to all our friends!!
Thank you for helping us make our dreams come true!!

Recently Married

Our wedding at the Estate at Florentine Gardens was two weeks ago and we are STILL receiving phone calls about the amazing time everyone had! Michael was by our side from the moment we first entered the doors last year and was always available- responding to any of our questions within 24 hours. Throughout the night Michael constantly checked in with my husband and me. He also went over to our parents numerous times which made them feel extra special. We worked with Sal Travis who was also available by 24/7 and was always so inviting and welcoming! Everyone kept coming up to us throughout the night saying it was the absolute BEST band they have ever heard! They had people on the dance floor the entire night and Sal listened to all of our likes and dislikes- the music was phenomenal! The wrap up video from Evan that was shown at the end of the night was INCREDIBLE! My husband especially enjoyed seeing the clips of me getting ready before the ceremony. The Florentine Gardens went above and beyond our expectations on the day of our wedding. Jeffery was our maître de and did such a wonderful job making sure the night was perfect and keeping us in the loop. Lauren was our bridal attendant and couldn’t do enough for us, she was by my side helping me with my veil, flowers, keeping us hydrated, and feeding us. She was even there to help our entire bridal party. The food was absolutely delicious; people couldn’t stop raving about the ABUNDANCE of it. We awent for the Sweet, Smoke and Jazz, which was such a wonderful way to end the night. The next day Michael had everything ready for us when we pulled in, what I was not expecting were the 13 trays of food from cocktail hour and dessert. We were able to continue the celebration back at home where family members came over to enjoy more of the delicious food. Overall the Florentine Gardens made our wedding day the most memorable, beautiful, and happiest day of our lives. We hope to return as a guest!!

Recently Married

My wedding was this past weekend and I have to say everything from the staff to the food to the setting was amazing!! This was one of the most professional, helpful, and calm staff I have ever seen or worked with. Michael was working with us since day one and he was absolutely fantastic and accommodating. Anything I needed he was there to help and make sure it was the way I wanted. Proffesionalism is the easiest word to describe his work tactic the whole way through. Jason was also amazing to work with along with brooke the bridal attendant. They were by my side making sure each minute was exactly how I wanted and were eager to please. This staff was on point from the moment I stepped into the venue to the minute we left!!!! I would not have changed a thing when it came to the venue and staff at Florentine Gardens. Truly a flawless procedure they have down for weddings. I could not have been a happier bride!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just got married yesterday! Everything was AMAZING!! Food was delicious service was excellent! The house band and Sal Travis as our DJ had everyone dancing and having a wonderful time! Also on videography with a wrap up video to take home that night had everyone in tears and I've watched it 100 times already!! Michael Huxtable worked with us through every step and was a pleasure!!!!! Thank you all SO much!!!!!!!

Services Used: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

My husband and I got married at Florentine Gardens on May 10, 2015. We have so much gratitude for the entire Florentine Gardens team. I have been dreaming of my wedding day since I was 12 years old, after attending a birthday party there. Maria Daidone, the GM at Florentine Gardens, is truly the best in the business. She helped me in so many ways with my entire wedding process, from helping us make delicious menu choices to ordering candles. There are no words I can say for how grateful I am for her. Sal Travis, I knew from his warm and welcoming personality that he was the right choice for our wedding entertainment. We trusted him immediately to put on a great show, he absolutely did! He was willing to help us with anything, provided guidance and even offered to make calls and arrangements with our shuttle service. My husband and I refer Sal as "Uncle Sal" because he made us feel like family. We used all of "Uncle Sal's" services, from professional violinist to dancing on clouds, and up-lighting, Sal does it all!! DJ Alex was awesome and he was really able to read the crowd and make sure all guests were having a great time. Evan created a wrap up video of the day’s events, which was shown to all of our guests in the ballroom. Everyone was raving about how amazing it was to see a video of our wedding before the night was even done! Jeff was so welcoming and ran the night perfectly, I didn't have to worry about a thing. Lauren was incredible, I still do not know how she did it all. My florist had forgotten that I needed two long stem roses to hand to our mother's during the candle ceremony, Lauren to the rescue, sent someone to buy them. I really do not have a bad thing to say about The Florentine Gardens. My wedding was beyond perfection! Days after our wedding, our guests are STILL RAVING about the abundance of food at the cocktail hour and the elegant experience they had. Albert and I thank everyone at The Florentine Gardens.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Florentine Gardens was beyond anything I could have hoped for. I have been to a ton of weddings in both NJ and NYC and am also an event planner so know what I am talking about...Florentine Gardens is by far the most beautiful venue and the staff, service and food are impeccable. Working with Michael Huxtable and Sal Travis was a dream. There were three things that were really important to me for my wedding. 1. The venue had to be breathtaking 2. The food had to be amazing (we are Italian so we had to impress our guests with enough delicious food to feed an army) 3. Three the band had to have everyone on the dance floor. Check, check and check! The pictures online of Florentine speak for themselves. Between the floor to ceiling windows that we had lined with candles to the outdoor area that my guests enjoyed the cocktail hour...there is no other venue that comes close to the atmosphere on top of just having ONE wedding at a time. My family is still ravi

Services Used: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Recently Married

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Estate at Florentine Gardens on April 24, 2015 and it was absolutely PERFECT. Our family and friends also cannot say enough good things about our wedding, the food, and service at the estate. My husband and I are in our 30’s and wanted to pick a venue that was different, elegant, and would knock everyone’s socks off….and we definitely succeeded.
Maria Daidone, the GM at Florentine Gardens, was so wonderful to work with. From our first meeting, we got along so well. She responded to all of my emails (and there were a lot of them!) so promptly and she was always a pleasure to work with. Maria made the wedding planning process so easy, effortless and even FUN at times.
My bridal attendant, Lauren, was seriously SUPER WOMAN! This girl ran laps around the estate, fed me, helped me go to the bathroom, fixed my hair, bustled my dress, and actually spent 20 minutes cleaning up the train on my dress after we took pictures outside. The staff was beyond accommodating. They servers even came around to our guests and offered additional dinner menu selections. The day after our wedding, we even went home with 15 trays of food!!! Days after our wedding, our guests are STILL RAVING about the abundance of food at the cocktail hour and during the Viennese dessert display.
We used Soloff films (Sal Travis Entertainment) for our wrap up video and it was truly incredible and impressed everyone. Sal Travis Entertainment also provided the gorgeous pink uplighting and smoke during our first dance. The night was truly magical and it was like we were dancing on clouds. I highly recommend the lighting, smoke and wrap up video services as our guests were honestly amazed.
Brian and I thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for making the most important day of our lives the absolute best we could have ever imagined!! It was seriously a dream come true. We feel like the staff is part of our family now! Love, Mr. and Mrs. Van Saders

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough amazing things about our wedding at the estate at florentine gardens and neither can all our guests! Our wedding coordinator Denise definitely made us feel right at home as if it was as much of a special day for her as it was for us she helped with everything and made us feel like we were her only clients! Jason the Maitre'D was so nice and made us feel like we were part of the family, he made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted and got every detail perfect! Lauren the bridal attendant was so amazing and sweet, everything little thing that I needed she was there to help - one of my bridesmaids shoes had some issues and she krazy glued them back together and resteamed my dress since it was a little wrinkly from the long car ride and when I got some mud on it while taking offsite pictures scrubbed all of it out - she was so incredible! Every single person on staff was spot on and was so attentive to everyone! The bartenders didn't even mind when 10 shots turned into 30-40 every half hour! They just kept them coming! The food was absolutely delicious every single thing I tasted was like heaven! My now husband finished off everything I didn't get to - and he is incredibly picky and he had nothing but amazing things to say about everything as well. Everyone warned me that something would be not just as I pictured it, but that was NOT the case for me - everything was better than I could've imagined! I'm so happy I had my wedding at the florentine gardens and was lucky enough to spend my special day surrounded by such caring and helpful people to make it everything I dreamed of!!!

Kadie
04/17/2015

Everything about our wedding night at Florentine Gardens was AMAZING! My Husband and I had our reception at Florentine Gardens on April 17, 2015. The food was GREAT, The grounds are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that we had access to both inside and outside, and thankfully we had a beautiful day so our guests enjoyed the cocktail hour outside and we got to take amazing pictures in the gardens. Maria and the rest of the staff were so nice and helpful... They made sure My husband and I were happy and stress free throughout the whole night. Maria was so helpful from day one, always emailing me back and answered every question I had. The day after the wedding we went back to Florentine to pick up some stuff that we left there and we went home with trays of extra food : ) We would definitely recommend Florentine Gardens to anyone who wants to have an elegant, classy wedding, one to talk about for years to come. I hope to return to the Estate for a wedding so I can experience it all over again.

Recently Married

My husband and I got married here April 11th, 2015. We had Denise as our coordinator and she was half the reason we choose the place. It's absolutely beautiful and Denise was excellent. Sal and The House Band kept everyone dancing all night. Perfect night, excellent food, music, drinks and fun. We will remember our wedding night forever! Thanks to everyone at Florentine Gardens for making it the best night of our lives.

Recently Married

My husband and I just recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Estate at Florentine Gardens on 3/29/15 and it was phenomenal! From day one, we had a great experience working with the staff. Maria, the General Manager, worked with us on every detail and made our lives so easy. She’s exceptional at her job. Maria made sure our wedding was exactly how we pictured it and had excellent recommendations from menu selections to vendors. Once we met Sal Travis, the Director of Entertainment and Services at Florentine, we knew from his warm and welcoming personality that he was the right choice for the music and entertainment portions of our wedding. Once again, with Sal, every detail was taken care of and we had nothing to worry about because he has so much experience. Our DJ was perfect and worked well with our music selections. He was really able to read the crowd and make sure all guests were having a great time. We used his videographer to create a wrap up video of the day’s events, which was shown to all of our guests in the ballroom on drop down projection screens at the end of the night. This was something very original that my guests had not seen before. Everyone was raving about how amazing it was to see a perfectly edited video of our wedding before the night was even done! There was so much delicious food during the cocktail hour and reception that no one leaves even slightly hungry. Thanks to Brooke, my bridal attendant for the day, my husband and I actually got to try everything! Jason, our maître d, oversaw the whole day and made sure everything went smoothly. He did a great job checking in on us throughout the night and keeping everyone smiling. I only have great things to say about Florentine. It’s beyond beautiful and all of our guests were blown away. It was the most magical night of our lives. Thanks so much to everyone at The Estate at Florentine Gardens!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

I was never the type of the girl that had been planning my wedding since I was a little girl so when we got engaged I quickly realized how overwhelming the plans could be. From the moment we stepped foot into the Florentine Gardens property, I fell in love. It was beautiful and big but still had that warm cozy and personal feel to it. When we met Michael, the deal was sealed! He promised us the wedding of our dreams and Michael and the entire Florentine staff delivered that promise and went above and beyond what we could have expected. When we booked I knew I could relax knowing that the beautiful decor, attentive staff, and AMAZING food would wow our guests just the way it wow-ed us.

From start to finish Michael was beyond helpful in helping is organizing the day and making us feel calm and at ease. The evening flowed perfectly and they did everything they could to make sure we had every single thing we needed so that every spare moment was spent enjoying ourselves. At the cocktail hour, they walked us right to our table where it was already filled with tons of plates of the delicious food to make sure we got to sample everything before mingling around the room. Our guests raved about the food and loved that the staff even came around at the end of dinner to offer some of the entree to people who wanted to try one of the other options. Plus the Viennese was so beautiful and grand, our guests loved it!

They even packaged up trays of food, deserts, and wedding cake that we got to pick up the next day and take home to enjoy eating, laughing, and recapping the amazing day with our families. If you book your wedding with Florentine you can sit back and relax and know that you are in great hands. They are so professional and helpful and we can't thank them enough for going above and beyond to give us such memorable wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Florentine Gardens on March 27, 2015. We, as well as our friends and family, cannot say enough wonderful things about our wedding and the estate. Our event coordinator, Michael, was amazing and made us feel extremely comfortable since day one. We knew that he would make our wedding vision come true and he did. He was extremely helpful with choosing vendors and the menu. He made sure the night went smoothly and we were all having an unforgettable time! We chose to work with Sal, the Entertainment Director, for music, videography, and lighting. Sal was incredible from the very beginning. He was extremely knowledgeable and knew exactly what to do to get the crowd up and dancing. We chose the House Band and they were absolutely INCREDIBLEEE!!!!!! The reaction on our guests faces as the singers came into the crowd was pricesless!!!!! Our maitre d, Jeff, and bridal attendant, Lauren, were outstanding. There was never a moment when Lauren wasn't there when I needed her, she was extremely attentive and did an amazing job making sure I was comfortable throughout the night. Jeff, did a wonderful job of making everything occurred the way it was supposed to happen. All our guests had such an incredible time and raved about the staff, food, and music. We showed our wrap up video at the end of the night, which was a last minute decision and Sal MADE it happen, it was such a wonderful experience and touching moment for us and all our guests to experience together. Especially for those who didn't make it to the ceremony earlier that day. The Florentine Gardens made my wedding dreams and hopes come to life and even more. I never thought anything could be so perfect or wonderful and I have the Florentine Gardens and their staff to thank for that!!!! We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for making the most important day of our lives the BEST we could have ever wanted!!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Cake

We just got married here this past Saturday 3/21/15 and Omg we are so on cloud nine still as well as smiling ear to ear. We had such an amazing time thank you so so much. I don't even think I could actually put into words how thankful I really am. Maria, Sal, the DJ, Evan (videographer) as well as Jeff (maitre'd) and Lauren (bridal attendant) and the rest of the staff did an exquisite job on our wedding day. We could not have asked for anything better. You guys went above and beyond and we are just so freaking happy with how the day went! Thank you so much for making the wedding planning such an easy and joyful experience! This venue is by far the BEST place to get married in the entire state of New Jersey. Everything was superb! We used the in house vendors for DJ, montage, wrap up video, and videograpy and all I can say is WOW!! Our guests are like speechless with how everything went we have received only the best compliments about of venue and the service! Our guests never even sat down unless it was to eat. That is how you know it was an AMAZING time. Not only was the entertainment wonderful but the food was out of this world! Did I mention the staff? Because they were simply the best!! Everyone treated us as if we were family it was incredible. I'm so sad our wedding day is over but I definitely look forward to having other occasions at the Florentine Gardens. It literally was the BEST experience of our entire lives! We wanna thank everyone at the Florentine Gardens for everything you all did it was the MOST AMAZING TIME EVER! We wish we could do it all over again because it was such a pleasant experience.

Love you all,
Mr. and Mrs. Nevin

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Cake

Where do I begin? We had looked at several venues before we went to Florentine Gardens but once we viewed the venue and met Denise we knew this was the place for us. From the first day we met Denise and ever since she made sure she was there for us every step of the way. Any time we needed something she was available. Anything we were unsure of something she guided us in the right direction. It was easy to tell the we weren't just another wedding and she truly cared and wanted to make sure our dreams came true on our special night. Lauren was our bridal attendant and she was truly incredible. Everything we needed throughout the night we got right away. My bustle broke and she jumped right in, grabbed stuff out of her pocket and pieced it back together. The videographer Evan was amazing, got great video all night and kept us laughing. We would highly recommend Florentine Gardens to everyone we know. If you want your dream wedding to come true call Denise