Florentine Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words can't express how amazing our wedding day was at Florentine Gardens, although we have heard many wonderful words spoken about our big day. Every guest I have spoken with or other guests have spoken with, or grape vine information I have heard have been praising our wedding day. The Florentine gardens were absolutely amazing not only the day of my wedding, but during the planning phase in the beginning. I worked with Sal Travis and Denise Downing to manage preparations, and both of them were so easy to talk to and made planning easy. I felt like part of the "Florentine Garden Family" as if it was my mom and dad helping out with preparations, which was helpful since my parents were actually out of the country for most of the prep months. Denise took care of any stress that may have been associated with planning, and Sal managed not only some amazing MC'ing the day of, but also helped us pick perfect music for the whole event, and provided all the recommended vendors; the amazing in-house DJ that got the party started and kept it going, a photobooth, Our incredible videographer Brian who to this day every guest is still shocked - even those in the video business - how he was able to film the whole day and then present a 5 minute wrap up video of the day at the end of the reception. I am totally amazed. Not only that, we were able to share the video online with friends and family that couldn't make it to the wedding 2 days after our wedding. I think we have watched the video at least once a day, every day since because we love it so much. The venue provided all of the food, which literally is some of the best food I have ever eaten, and the service was first class! I know I am biased because it was my wedding, but in all honesty, everyone I have heard from that was there, said it was hands down the BEST wedding reception they had ever been to; hence why they are 5-stars all the way!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Cake

Maria, Maria, Maria!!!!
She absolutely was OUTSTANDING from Day 1. We booked our appointment, spoke with her and canceled our 4 other appointments because of the professionalism and politeness of the way we were greeted.
it was an absolute pleasure to have our wedding here. They made our day the most perfect day and exactly how we wanted!!!
Maria and her crew were so on point that we had guests calling us and thanking us on how amazing the food was and how full they were when they left. (Stuffed Chicken, Chateau, and SeaBass (yes! SeaBass that everyone LOVED) once they served dinner her crew went around offering people a taste of the other choices! That was a crowd pleaser... Seriously I've been to a lot of weddings and never have I seen that once. We did not worry about 1 thing that day because it was ALL taken care of... And as for Jason (Maitre D') he was at every corner and sometimes I felt like there was 2 of him!
My Wife's bridal assistant... I know they are trained but this was a whole new level, she was everywhereeeee. We did not have to raise a hand. We needed a drink she got them. We wanted something to eat she brought it. We needed someone to talk to she would bring that person to us. I CANNOT thank this crew enough and this review does not thank them enough...
They really made it happen! NOT 1 flaw...
I also Booked Sal he is the "entertainment" his DJ His Lighting, his Video ... His show... LET HIM RUN IT. It was PERFECT!! Every suggestion and every song they played. I just let him do his thing. He had my guests entertained and dancing allllll night. That is very hard to do with a Half Armenian Crowd.
His Video Crew, from the Angles and the professionalism they were on point! They had a FREAKEN drone at the church to capture us coming out! How cool is that.... The reason I know this is because they gave an edit

See For Yourself!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at Florentine Gardens was the perfect decision. Michael Huxtable took care of our every need and was able to knowledgeably answer all questions. We met with Michael on several occasions for food tasting (food was the best) and to pick out all of the details that made our event so special. Michael was a constant presence before and during the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. He was a huge help throughout. We also must thank Lauren, our bridal attendant and Jeffrey, maitre'd for all of their help as well. We opted to go with the house band for the party which also turned out to be an amazing choice. We worked with Sal Travis to not only book the band but to also add incredible lights and other theatric effects to the celebration. Our guests could not stop commenting on how beautifully we looked dancing our first dance as fog rose from the dance floor. Sal also acted as emcee and kept the party moving. Every detail was impeccably timed. The band was phenomenal. They preformed tirelessly and kept the people on the dance floor with renditions of songs that were, quite frankly, better than the original. I cannot say enough for Sal and the band and their roles in making our wedding a magical event. In addition to photography, we opted for a videographer as well. The videographer is also booked through Sal and followed both of us as we got ready, had our first look, got married and celebrated. As a special feature, they provide an edited 5 minute wrap-up video that is played at the end of the wedding. During planning, my wife and I were worried that this video may take away from the party but we made the last minute decision to play the video at the wedding. It was a huge hit! People are still commenting that they have never seen anything like it before and my wife and I cannot stop watching it. All and all, everything was amazing, the guests all had a blast and we can't thank Michael, Sal and the whole staff enough. WELL DONE!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

OMG! Where do I even begin!!! I just had my reception at the Estate at Florentine Gardens a little over a month ago, and I am still in awe of the unbelievable experience I had! It was truly a fairytale wedding! The actual place was immaculate! Everything went off with a hitch! We did not have one issue at all, and any little thing that came up, my Bridal Assistant was on top of it and it was resolved in record time! The food was absolutely delicious, and plentiful! Maria, who I worked with, was unbelievable! She was with me every step of the way, and answered any wedding related questions I had, even if they had nothing to do with the place! The whole night was so magical and I cannot help but smile from ear to ear when I think of my wedding night. It was everything I could have ever dreamed of, and so much more!! Everyone that came to our wedding said that it was the BEST wedding they have ever been to!!! People are still talking about it! In fact, people who didn't even attend the wedding are coming up to me and telling me they heard it was the wedding of the century! We also decided to go with the Sal Travis and the House Band! We had the UNBELIEVABLE House Band, the Videographer, and photo booth! I cannot say enough good things about everything in our package! The band was phenomenal! Everyone at the wedding was dancing all night!
As I said, I am still in complete awe of the entire day and all that the amazing staff at the Florentine does!! They truly know how to throw the best wedding, and do it so effortlessly that there is no worry that something will go wrong because they prove that they are so skilled and competent at what they do and that there is no need to worry! And one HUGE less thing to worry about on a Bride's wedding day makes the day so much more amazing!! I cannot thank Maria and the entire staff at the Estate at Florentine Gardens enough for making our special day more amazing than we could have ever imagined!!!!

Nancy
06/19/2015

We had the wedding of our dreams at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Mike Huxtable, Sal Travis, and the whole staff were wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. We continue to receive rave reviews on the food, atmosphere, and grounds. If you're looking for an single event venue with an elegant backdrop and excellent faire, this is the place for you! We LOVED it!

Recently Married

Florentine Gardens is a cut above the rest. We checked out several venues in the Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey, and were immediately sold on Florentine Gardens. It’s a single-event venue meaning we got the place all to ourselves for our special day. The grounds are impeccable for pictures and for the enjoyment of our guests, and the inside spaces are stunning. From the moment we got to Florentine Gardens we were paired with a wedding coordinator (Michael), who gave us a very detailed overview of what Florentine Gardens could provide to make it a spectacular evening, and he and his team delivered on that promise. He worked with us to create a cocktail hour and dinner menu that our guests are still raving about. All guests arrived to a white-glove champagne welcome, followed by a cocktail hour with more stations than any other venue we visited, and the way Florentine Gardens works with the bands that play there, they ensured the flow of the evening was flawless. On the day of we had a personal assistant to ensure we were enjoying ourselves. Simply put, our wedding was perfect and that’s all due to Michael and his team.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We just had our wedding 3 weeks ago at Florentine Gardens and what an amazing day it was! The grand chandeliers, the Christmas lights on all the trees and the entire spread of the cocktail hour...we are receiving so many compliments about the venue and everything they had to offer to this day!! The food was exquisite and the wide range of stations had our guests in awe. Some guests thought that was dinner so our both our parents had to go around telling them not to eat too much for dinner was about to be served :)
From start to finish, Denise made sure everything went according to what we had discussed. She is such a delight to be around always making everyone feel comfortable and relaxed.
Lauren was my bridal attendant and she was on her toes the entire day making sure I was hydrated and happy. She went above and beyond by attending my bridal party and both Mothers.
Jeffery, our maître de, lead the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do. He waited and made sure we made our rounds during dinner as my Husband and I went to each table thanking our guests. He kept the entire night running smoothly.
Sal and his crew were great. He created a total party atmosphere, just as he promised, everyone and even those we thought would never dance made it out onto the dance floor!!
We are more than grateful that we had such an incredible team behind us to make our big day that much more special. My Husband and I couldn't be more happier with our decision and we recommend Florentine Gardens to all our friends!!
Thank you for helping us make our dreams come true!!

Recently Married

Our wedding at the Estate at Florentine Gardens was two weeks ago and we are STILL receiving phone calls about the amazing time everyone had! Michael was by our side from the moment we first entered the doors last year and was always available- responding to any of our questions within 24 hours. Throughout the night Michael constantly checked in with my husband and me. He also went over to our parents numerous times which made them feel extra special. We worked with Sal Travis who was also available by 24/7 and was always so inviting and welcoming! Everyone kept coming up to us throughout the night saying it was the absolute BEST band they have ever heard! They had people on the dance floor the entire night and Sal listened to all of our likes and dislikes- the music was phenomenal! The wrap up video from Evan that was shown at the end of the night was INCREDIBLE! My husband especially enjoyed seeing the clips of me getting ready before the ceremony. The Florentine Gardens went above and beyond our expectations on the day of our wedding. Jeffery was our maître de and did such a wonderful job making sure the night was perfect and keeping us in the loop. Lauren was our bridal attendant and couldn’t do enough for us, she was by my side helping me with my veil, flowers, keeping us hydrated, and feeding us. She was even there to help our entire bridal party. The food was absolutely delicious; people couldn’t stop raving about the ABUNDANCE of it. We awent for the Sweet, Smoke and Jazz, which was such a wonderful way to end the night. The next day Michael had everything ready for us when we pulled in, what I was not expecting were the 13 trays of food from cocktail hour and dessert. We were able to continue the celebration back at home where family members came over to enjoy more of the delicious food. Overall the Florentine Gardens made our wedding day the most memorable, beautiful, and happiest day of our lives. We hope to return as a guest!!

Recently Married

My wedding was this past weekend and I have to say everything from the staff to the food to the setting was amazing!! This was one of the most professional, helpful, and calm staff I have ever seen or worked with. Michael was working with us since day one and he was absolutely fantastic and accommodating. Anything I needed he was there to help and make sure it was the way I wanted. Proffesionalism is the easiest word to describe his work tactic the whole way through. Jason was also amazing to work with along with brooke the bridal attendant. They were by my side making sure each minute was exactly how I wanted and were eager to please. This staff was on point from the moment I stepped into the venue to the minute we left!!!! I would not have changed a thing when it came to the venue and staff at Florentine Gardens. Truly a flawless procedure they have down for weddings. I could not have been a happier bride!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just got married yesterday! Everything was AMAZING!! Food was delicious service was excellent! The house band and Sal Travis as our DJ had everyone dancing and having a wonderful time! Also on videography with a wrap up video to take home that night had everyone in tears and I've watched it 100 times already!! Michael Huxtable worked with us through every step and was a pleasure!!!!! Thank you all SO much!!!!!!!

Services Used: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

My husband and I got married at Florentine Gardens on May 10, 2015. We have so much gratitude for the entire Florentine Gardens team. I have been dreaming of my wedding day since I was 12 years old, after attending a birthday party there. Maria Daidone, the GM at Florentine Gardens, is truly the best in the business. She helped me in so many ways with my entire wedding process, from helping us make delicious menu choices to ordering candles. There are no words I can say for how grateful I am for her. Sal Travis, I knew from his warm and welcoming personality that he was the right choice for our wedding entertainment. We trusted him immediately to put on a great show, he absolutely did! He was willing to help us with anything, provided guidance and even offered to make calls and arrangements with our shuttle service. My husband and I refer Sal as "Uncle Sal" because he made us feel like family. We used all of "Uncle Sal's" services, from professional violinist to dancing on clouds, and up-lighting, Sal does it all!! DJ Alex was awesome and he was really able to read the crowd and make sure all guests were having a great time. Evan created a wrap up video of the day’s events, which was shown to all of our guests in the ballroom. Everyone was raving about how amazing it was to see a video of our wedding before the night was even done! Jeff was so welcoming and ran the night perfectly, I didn't have to worry about a thing. Lauren was incredible, I still do not know how she did it all. My florist had forgotten that I needed two long stem roses to hand to our mother's during the candle ceremony, Lauren to the rescue, sent someone to buy them. I really do not have a bad thing to say about The Florentine Gardens. My wedding was beyond perfection! Days after our wedding, our guests are STILL RAVING about the abundance of food at the cocktail hour and the elegant experience they had. Albert and I thank everyone at The Florentine Gardens.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Florentine Gardens was beyond anything I could have hoped for. I have been to a ton of weddings in both NJ and NYC and am also an event planner so know what I am talking about...Florentine Gardens is by far the most beautiful venue and the staff, service and food are impeccable. Working with Michael Huxtable and Sal Travis was a dream. There were three things that were really important to me for my wedding. 1. The venue had to be breathtaking 2. The food had to be amazing (we are Italian so we had to impress our guests with enough delicious food to feed an army) 3. Three the band had to have everyone on the dance floor. Check, check and check! The pictures online of Florentine speak for themselves. Between the floor to ceiling windows that we had lined with candles to the outdoor area that my guests enjoyed the cocktail hour...there is no other venue that comes close to the atmosphere on top of just having ONE wedding at a time. My family is still ravi

Services Used: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Recently Married

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Estate at Florentine Gardens on April 24, 2015 and it was absolutely PERFECT. Our family and friends also cannot say enough good things about our wedding, the food, and service at the estate. My husband and I are in our 30’s and wanted to pick a venue that was different, elegant, and would knock everyone’s socks off….and we definitely succeeded.
Maria Daidone, the GM at Florentine Gardens, was so wonderful to work with. From our first meeting, we got along so well. She responded to all of my emails (and there were a lot of them!) so promptly and she was always a pleasure to work with. Maria made the wedding planning process so easy, effortless and even FUN at times.
My bridal attendant, Lauren, was seriously SUPER WOMAN! This girl ran laps around the estate, fed me, helped me go to the bathroom, fixed my hair, bustled my dress, and actually spent 20 minutes cleaning up the train on my dress after we took pictures outside. The staff was beyond accommodating. They servers even came around to our guests and offered additional dinner menu selections. The day after our wedding, we even went home with 15 trays of food!!! Days after our wedding, our guests are STILL RAVING about the abundance of food at the cocktail hour and during the Viennese dessert display.
We used Soloff films (Sal Travis Entertainment) for our wrap up video and it was truly incredible and impressed everyone. Sal Travis Entertainment also provided the gorgeous pink uplighting and smoke during our first dance. The night was truly magical and it was like we were dancing on clouds. I highly recommend the lighting, smoke and wrap up video services as our guests were honestly amazed.
Brian and I thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for making the most important day of our lives the absolute best we could have ever imagined!! It was seriously a dream come true. We feel like the staff is part of our family now! Love, Mr. and Mrs. Van Saders

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough amazing things about our wedding at the estate at florentine gardens and neither can all our guests! Our wedding coordinator Denise definitely made us feel right at home as if it was as much of a special day for her as it was for us she helped with everything and made us feel like we were her only clients! Jason the Maitre'D was so nice and made us feel like we were part of the family, he made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted and got every detail perfect! Lauren the bridal attendant was so amazing and sweet, everything little thing that I needed she was there to help - one of my bridesmaids shoes had some issues and she krazy glued them back together and resteamed my dress since it was a little wrinkly from the long car ride and when I got some mud on it while taking offsite pictures scrubbed all of it out - she was so incredible! Every single person on staff was spot on and was so attentive to everyone! The bartenders didn't even mind when 10 shots turned into 30-40 every half hour! They just kept them coming! The food was absolutely delicious every single thing I tasted was like heaven! My now husband finished off everything I didn't get to - and he is incredibly picky and he had nothing but amazing things to say about everything as well. Everyone warned me that something would be not just as I pictured it, but that was NOT the case for me - everything was better than I could've imagined! I'm so happy I had my wedding at the florentine gardens and was lucky enough to spend my special day surrounded by such caring and helpful people to make it everything I dreamed of!!!

Kadie
04/17/2015

Everything about our wedding night at Florentine Gardens was AMAZING! My Husband and I had our reception at Florentine Gardens on April 17, 2015. The food was GREAT, The grounds are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that we had access to both inside and outside, and thankfully we had a beautiful day so our guests enjoyed the cocktail hour outside and we got to take amazing pictures in the gardens. Maria and the rest of the staff were so nice and helpful... They made sure My husband and I were happy and stress free throughout the whole night. Maria was so helpful from day one, always emailing me back and answered every question I had. The day after the wedding we went back to Florentine to pick up some stuff that we left there and we went home with trays of extra food : ) We would definitely recommend Florentine Gardens to anyone who wants to have an elegant, classy wedding, one to talk about for years to come. I hope to return to the Estate for a wedding so I can experience it all over again.

Recently Married

My husband and I got married here April 11th, 2015. We had Denise as our coordinator and she was half the reason we choose the place. It's absolutely beautiful and Denise was excellent. Sal and The House Band kept everyone dancing all night. Perfect night, excellent food, music, drinks and fun. We will remember our wedding night forever! Thanks to everyone at Florentine Gardens for making it the best night of our lives.