Florentine Gardens

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
The Florentine Gardens was phenomenal! The venue was gorgeous, the food from the cocktail hour to the jaw dropping Viennese Table was delicious! Service was perfectly executed. There was always someone close by taking drink orders, folding napkins, even asking guests if they'd like seconds of anything.including the main course. Maria Daidone made the entire wedding process easy and fun. She had an answer to every question and provided us with anything we wanted or needed. She helped us pick house vendors, flowers, photography, videography, band and they were all outstanding! My daughter, the bride, is still raving about Natalie, her bridal attendant, who was by her side the entire evening, serving the newlyweds food, powdering the bride's nose, bustling and sewing her gown, fixing her hair and even helping her in the Ladies' room. Our friends and family, who have all been to many North Jersey weddings, all claimed it was the best wedding ever. The dance floor was NEVER empty,; the house band was terrific. Evan Soloff did a great Job on the video montage and the beautiful wrap up video, in which he used a drone to take pictures at the church. Petal Premier's flowers were so pretty and fresh. The centerpieces were stunning! Aster photography was with us most if the day and took , I'm sure, thousands of pictures!! Our maître 'd, Jason was everywhere making sure every detail was attended to!! Sal took care of music, lighting, announcing, the photo booth and more. The Daidone family and their staff provided us with the best wedding imaginable!!
Wedding: 09/14/2014
Services Used: Band, Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not have chosen a better place to have our wedding! After looking at this venue it was pretty clear that no other place would do. The estate itself is beautiful, elegant and classic. The gardens are meticulously taken care of and the biggest selling point of the venue if you are a bride looking for a beautiful outdoor space for ceremony and/or pictures. The ballroom has chandeliers galore that make a big statement without being tacky. I was so fortunate to work with Maria, who was so helpful, friendly and professional throughout the entire process. Jason, the maitre'd on my wedding day was also fabulous and attentive! The entire staff was phenomenal really. The food is excellent. Our wedding was even more beautiful than I could have even imagined and a large part of that was because I chose to have it at Florentine Gardens. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to have the most amazing wedding ever! Everyone has raved to my family and to me that this was one of the best weddings they have ever attended and I believe it! It was truly the most beautiful day of life and you will not regret choosing this amazing venue. I would choose it all over again in a heartbeat!
Wedding: 09/14/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We cannot express in words how our wedding experience was at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. This was the wedding of our dreams. The venue is classy, gorgeous, and the service goes far above and beyond expectations. The cocktail hour was enormous, the dinner was top quality, and the optional jazz, dessert and cigar after party was a huge hit. All of our guests told us how this was one of, if not the best, wedding receptions they have ever been to.
Everything started with Michael Huxtable, our event consultant, who was wonderful, knowledgeable, helpful, informative, ACCESSIBLE, everything we could have wanted and more. Then Sal, our entertainment director and emcee, who is so amazing to work with, kept the pacing of the evening perfect, and Always made sure the dance floor was full. The house band was outrageously good and was one of the many highlights of the evening. They could play ANYTHING and all the singers were impeccable. The singers and band members even came onto the dance floor among the guests!
Jeff, our Maître D was excellent at keeping everything on track and made sure at the end of the night we didn't have to worry about a thing. They packed all of our things to be picked up the next day, along with a TON of leftover food and desserts that they had kept in the fridge overnight for us.
Lauren the bridal attendant was so attentive, lovely and resourceful. She made sure we had anything we wanted throughout the evening.
In summary, we are so so happy we went with Michael and Sal at the Estate at Florentine Gardens, they truly helped us have a wedding beyond anything we could have hoped for.
Kaliq and Katherine
Wedding: 08/29/2014
Services Used: Band, Catering, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 3 Reviews
Our event consultant was Michael Huxtable. He was a pleasure to work with and was very professional. Michael is very responsive to emails and calls and has many years of experience. During meetings he is to the point, which can sometimes make it feel rushed, but his vision and execution was exactly on point with what we wanted. Michael is on top of every detail and we had full confidence and trust in what he and Florentine Gardens would provide.

The first meeting, Michael gave us a tour of the venue, ran through the potential schedule of events, and gave us vendor information to help with our wedding plans. When we officially decided to choose Florentine Gardens as our ceremony and reception venue, we paid a deposit and signed the contract with Michael. Our following meeting included a menu tasting. We chose cocktail hour and dinner menu options and the final meeting consisted of seating arrangements and final details. Michael was receptive to any questions we (or our families) had at any point throughout the planning process.

On our wedding day, the entire staff at Florentine Gardens was extremely helpful and professional. Our bridal assistant, Natalie, was with us throughout the entire evening, taking care of all the little details related to the bride and groom. She fixed my wedding dress, made sure we were given plenty to eat, and took care of us. Our maitre d', Jeff, made sure the order of events ran smoothly and was incredibly flexible and great to work with. Michael oversaw the overall process and truly catered to every request that our families needed. Both our families were thoroughly impressed by the quality of service and professionalism by the entire Florentine Gardens staff. Everyone was kind and courteous.

The venue is absolutely beautiful (both inside and outside) and makes for great photos. You are getting top-notch services at Florentine Gardens and you won't be disappointed.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 4 Reviews
This was an amazing venue. I worked with Denise Downing who was excellent in every way. She was very well organised and made sure that everything ran smoothly on the wedding day. The Venue is beautiful and we were lucky and had good weather and did a garden ceremony. The garden and interior hall is absolutely gorgeous. Denise made the journey fun and simple even though I was living in London at the time. All the guests complimented the venue and the attentiveness of the staff. Overall Florentine gardens is a great venue and I am very grateful to Denise and all the staff for ensuring I had a magical day!
Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My Family was very, very happy no complaints. This is a letter we have written to theis general manager

Dear Ms. Daidone,
My name is Anthony Chianese and my son and new daughter-law were fortunate enough to choose the Florentine Gardens for their venue. I have never in all my years had food and service delivered beyond my expectations. Our family and friends are using phrases like, “Over the top”, “Never seen anything like it” and “Absolutely the best wedding we ever attended”.
Your events coordinator, Michael did an excellent job helping Anthony and Natalie with every detail. He was professional and re-assuring that it was going to be great and he was so right. Many thanks to him. Jaime, exec chef was right when he said “Don’t worry.” I have never been to a better cocktail hour ever and the dinner was incredible. The Viennese hour was over the top. I only wish I had something left but I did manage two zeppoles. Many thanks to Jaime for a job well done.
Jeffrey did an amazing job with the flow of the wedding. I know my wife and I were very confident that he had everything under control and he certainly did. Please thank him for a superb job of keeping everything organized.
I would also like to compliment the rest of the staff who could not have been more attentive to our guests. Everyone we dealt with took care to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves.
Thank you for putting together a team that left our family and friends saying “This was an unbelievable night.” Please share this with the team.
Sincerely,
Anthony Chianese
Wedding: 08/15/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
The Estate at Florentine Gardens exceeded all of our hopes and dreams of "the perfect wedding"!! The staff is extremely professional, gracious, and they make you feel beyond special. Our guests raved about the spectacular cocktail hour, the quality of the food, and just how truly beautiful the property is! We could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding reception at this venue. It was amazing from start to finish, especially the way they personalize and and prepare for your special day. It was the best day of our lives and we owe it to the entire staff.
Michael Huxtable "had us at hello". He was so genuine and warm to work with. Michael is extremely knowledgeable accommodating, and easy going especially when I had bride brain ;). He kept us organized and on top of everything we could've needed. Truly great to work with!

Sal Travis is wonderful and he makes you feel like family! He and his team do the most spectacular job with creating and executing the videography, lighting, and everything they specialize in! We loved working with Sal! Make sure you use their amazing videographer, it adds the most special touch to your day!
Jeff, the Maitre D was extremely professional and on top of everything! He was definitely the man of the hour, and can be in 5 places at once.
Lauren, my bridal attendant was a gift from god! She is the sweetest, most gracious person and she was beyond attentive and helpful all day and night! Loved her!
We would rate the quality of the staff, the venue itself, and the organization a 10 out of 10. Everyone should be treated like the Florentine Gardens treated us on our wedding day.
I have never seen a venue give so much attention to not only the bride and groom, but every single one of their guests is treated like VIP!

Thank you for making all of our wedding dreams come true!!

Private User 2 Reviews
OMG...what a wonderful wedding Florentine Gardens and its staff gave to me and my husband.
We got married on August 10, 2014 and we had a wonderful ceremony and party. Sal Travis is the best. He was on top of everything and he was able to calm me down saying that everything would be like I wanted. And It was. Dance floor was crowded the whole night.
My wedding consultant, Michael, is very good. We listened some of his advices for food and our guests loved every thing they ate.
My maître d and bridal attendant were by my side for everything I needed i.e. mint for our first kiss, make sure we were drinking water while outside for pictures etc.
I highly recommend this venue and Sal Travis Entertainment, Michael, Jeff and my bridal attendant.
I cannot wait to go back as a guest to enjoy everything in a different perspective.
Services Used: DJ, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I just had our wedding reception at the Florentine Gardens last weekend. It was absolutely the best day of our lives, and the staff made sure that everything ran perfectly smoothly. Our wedding consultant, Jason Gentile, worked with us from the very beginning. He guided us through the planning process, and we always felt that he was looking out for our best interest. Sal Travis supported us with everything relating to the entertainment aspects of our event. He and the House Band made sure that our dance floor was packed the entire night. Our guests raved about how good the band was throughout the night. Both Jason and Sal went above and beyond to accommodate all of our requests. Our videographer, Evan, was also from Florentine Gardens, and he was phenomenal. He caught all of the important moments throughout the day. He was with us the entire day, and the photo montage and the wrap up video were spectacular. A highlight of the night was when we watched our wrap-up video along with our guests. It far exceeded our expectations, and our guests were stunned and impressed by how perfect it was. All of the staff at the Florentine Gardens were knowledgeable, professional, and it was our pleasure to work with them. We set the bar very high, and they rose to the occasion. We want to thank them for all of their hard work, and we would definitely recommend them to others.
Wedding: 08/08/2014
Services Used: Band, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Private User 2 Reviews
Our wedding was at Florentine Gardens a month ago and our guests are still raving about the event! The beauty of the venue, the staff hospitality, and the delicious and generous amount of food are just a few of the things that make this place one of the best venues in the area for weddings.

Florentine Gardens was the first venue we visited. After Michael's personal tour of the facility and seeing the attention that was given to making sure each couple's wedding was a special and memorable event, we knew we had found our wedding venue! Having been to many weddings at large country clubs, we wanted to pick a venue that would allow us to have a personal more intimate affair for our 'small' Indian wedding of over 300 guests.

Michael is always available to answer any question during the preparation process and his staff works hard to make all of your wedding requests come to life. From day one we felt taken care of like we were family and the day of the wedding was no different.

We went with the house DJ through Sal Travis Entertainment and were not disappointed. The house DJ and Sal did a great job getting our guests on the dance floor for a fun and unforgettable night! The ballroom is beautiful at night with its floor to ceiling windows. Sal's customized lighting with multiple colors and options really make for a magical atmosphere. Our guests loved the discreet projection screens so that they could see our bridal party entrances and main speeches during the night from where they were sitting.

Our guests have complimented us on what a classy and elegant event our wedding was. Everyone loved the Viennese dessert hour! One of our friends has already told us that when she gets married - it will be at Florentine. We can't wait to come back so that we can enjoy the Florentine wedding experience again (as guests)!!

You know you picked the right venue for your wedding, when you miss seeing the people who made it happen after the big event is over!
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were married at Florentine Gardens on July 27th and had the BEST experience. Maria Daidone, our wedding coordinator, and Sal Travis were both fantastic and we only have positive things to say about them and Florentine Gardens. Both Maria and Sal were so great to work with - they were both patient, responsive, and beyond helpful whenever we had a question or needed guidance. We knew that we were in good hands with both of them and that we didn't have to worry about a thing. Sal also did an incredible job as the emcee at our wedding! We had the House Band and they are INCREDIBLE - if you get married at Florentine Gardens, you must book the House Band - everyone will be dancing if you do! We also cannot say enough great things about the food at Florentine Gardens - the cocktail hour was incredible and all of our guests were raving about the food. If you choose Florentine Gardens as your wedding venue, it is guaranteed that it will be one of the best weddings your guests have ever attended.
Wedding: 07/27/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We just got married Saturday 7/26/14, and we cannot say enough AMAZING things about Florentine Gardens! The service, the food, quality of everything was absolutely perfect and exceeded my, my husband's and our family's expectations!! Michael is the best!! He is so easy to work with, makes sure it gets done, and made everything run smoothly through out the planning process. Jeff really runs the show there the night of and he is awesome! Natalie, my bridal attendant was there every time I turned around with what ever I needed! We are so so ecstatic with the quality and production that is Florentine Gardens ! We will be talking about this night for the rest of our lives! Thank you to all the staff and everyone that makes the entire day and night all about the bride and groom and keeping the guests BEYOND happy and pleased!!
Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding here on July 26 and it was amazing. Our guests can't stop talking about how wonderful and unique our wedding was. They all say it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Everything was perfect! There was never a boring moment and with the help of Sal Travis Entertainment, there was always something exciting going on. They had never seen anything like that at a wedding. Everything was awesome. The DJ kept people on the dance floor, the reception room was so grandiose, the food was delicious and I loved that they had the balcony for the bouquet toss. I first heard about The Estate at Florentine Gardens from a friend and I am so glad she referred me to it. It was the wedding of my dreams. Maria, Sal Travis, the videographer and the staff were all so friendly, professional and made sure we were okay. This place will make your wedding stand out from the rest and be the most memorable wedding of the year!
Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens on July 20th and truly believe that it was our living dream! Initially at the start of booking, we were so excited to have our wedding at this venue as we were instantly drawn to the gorgeous, well kept gardens outside, beautiful domes and archways, amazing ceiling to floor windows showing twinkling lights outside, and of course the delicious food! Our guests were so happy with the food and service of Florentine Gardens, that we still hear rave reviews today! Thank you especially to Maria for helping us plan every detail and ALWAYS being there to answer our smallest questions leading up to our day as well as Jeff our Maitre' d who was always able to strategically plan each moment of our night and making it unforgettable. Thank you also to Natalie my bridal attendant, who was always there to make sure everything ran smoothly for myself and my bridal party! We are so thrilled with choosing The Estate at Florentine Gardens from the amazing service, food, hospitality, and warm atmosphere-everything was absolutely perfect!
Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wife and I just had our wedding at the Estate at Florentine Gardens this past Saturday, July 19, 2014 and we are still on cloud nine. We feel, and all of our guests agreed, that this place is the best venue imaginable... from the staff to the decor to the amazing food to the entertainment to the special touches like the photo montage and wrap up videos, it just does not get better. From start to finish, Jason was by our side helping us every step of the way, and always three steps ahead of us. He allowed us to make our own decisions and make this our unique special day, never pushing anything on us, but always there to answer questions and guide us throughout the process. Day or night, 24/7/365, Jason would respond to phone calls or emails and put us at ease, which really made the whole planning process and buildup to our wedding day so much more enjoyable and less stressful. He was also with us the entire wedding night from the instant we stepped out of our limo until the last goodbye as we headed home for the evening. Genuine care for us and his job makes this person (and in turn, the Florentine Gardens) special and we will never forget Jason.

The entire staff is amazing as well. Natalie the bridal attendant was an absolute all star, being by my bride's side throughout the entire reception, helping her with her hair, makeup, bustling her dress, etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on. She is a total professional and I expected nothing less from the Florentine Gardens. Jeff, the Maitre D, was also fantastic. He and his amazing team want to do the work and the thinking for you so you can really enjoy your own wedding, which is priceless in my eyes. Sal and the house band are incredible! Sal worked with us and tailored our party to our every need and dream. He made it become a reality, and the house band rocked the house all night and impressed all of our guests.

All in all, the Florentine Gardens and the amazing team there is simply the best!
Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Band, Catering, DJ, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I got married at the Estate on Friday, July 18, 2014. What a phenomenal wedding! We got married in the gazebo outside, which was beautiful. The grounds were well maintained with colorful flowers everywhere. Our guests are still commenting on how excellent the food was from the cocktail hour to the dinner to the Viennese dessert table. Since there is only one wedding at a time, we were able to create a personal feel in the lobby with pictures and items that are special to us. Many of our guests said our wedding was the best wedding they had ever attended!! We worked with Michael Huxtable as our wedding coordinator. He was excellent!!!! Michael was extremely patient when answering all of our many questions and very willing to honor all of our special requests prior to and during our wedding. Michael was very personable and easy to talk to, which put us at ease during our wedding planning. He was flexible, responsive, and very professional. It was truly great working with him! We booked the band and video services through Sal Travis, who also acted as MC during our wedding. From the beginning of our wedding planning and throughout our wedding day, Sal consistently implemented every detailed we asked. From our special requests during our wedding to helping us add more rooms to our hotel block, Sal was always there to please us. He was patient and always responded to emails and telephone calls with professionalism. We highly recommend using the house band. They are unbelievable and had all of our guests dancing the entire night. In fact, some of our guests were asking if they could hire the band for outside events! The montage and wrap-up video created a personal touch felt by all of our guests. Jeff, our maitre'd, was excellent in coordinating and planning each moment throughout the night. Lauren, our bridal attendant, was very sweet and attentive to our every need. Florentine Gardens is top notch in all aspects with first class service!!
Wedding: 07/18/2014
 201-623-3385
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire