Floral Terrace

Flexibility
Kaitlyn
1 Review
11/28/2014

We got married on November 28, 2014 (Black Friday). EVERYONE said it was the BEST WEDDING THEY HAVE EVER ATTENDED! We sure agree with them!! They did a phenomenal job and we have nothing but praises on the service, the staff and above all, THE FOOD!!! The food was delicious, the service was impeccable and the venue was pristine. We are so thrilled to have spent our special day at such a magnificent venue and we look forward to celebrating many more happy days at Floral Terrace!!

Recently Married

Awesome venue, couldn't ask for more.

Frances
09/19/2014

Floral Terrace is everything and more in a
Place to hold a wedding or an affair. The staff is extremely professional, very attentive to the people at the affair, the food is amazing from the cocktail hour to the Dinner

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is the best! I had my wedding here and I live in NC. They were very flexible with us. I didn't want to be bothered with decorations, centerpieces, etc. They took care of all of that for us. It was awesome! It was a stress free day and the staff was great! they catered to our every need from getting dressed, until we left the place. the reception hall is beautiful and it was a stress free wonderful wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue for our wedding reception ! Frank was respectful & very professional. Everything was set up just the way we wanted it ! This venue is very elegant & the staff is very pleasant !! Thank you for making our day such a beautiful one !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A BIG THANK YOU goes to Paul and his team for the wonderful job they did! All of our guests keep calling us even 1 month after the wedding and keep telling us how great the venue was. Food was fantastic!!!!!!! Our guests were loaded with it, most impressive was the variety at cocktail hour. The dinner menu was also great as it gave the guests a variety of 5 or 6 courses, whereas other places would offer you only 3. The cake was yummy and all in all we had a great experience with this place. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!!!

1+ year ago

I had my big 250 reception here. And I can't say enough about this place. How pleased we are with the service since we met with Frank the first time a year before the wedding all the way to the day of. He really cares to make you happy, you can negotiate with him he will work things out for you to make you happy. The day of I was very impressed how everything was basically perfect as I imagined and even better. My guests were so amazed by everything all the details and the food quality and quantity. the personal service for me and my now hubby was great. they assign certain person for me to help me with whatever i need or ask for. Can't thank you enough for making my day as perfect as I ever wanted.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First and foremost I would like to thank Frank and Tina for making the planning so simple and easy. The day of my wedding was the most special day and Floral Terrace made sure of that everything I mean everything was perfect. The food was amazing and my friends and family could not believe how beautiful the venue was. Thank you George and Jessica for the special care you gave me and my husband and all my guests.

1+ year ago

True professionals at Floral Terrace. Everyone made sure our wedding day was perfect! Food and decor was great, staff was very attentive and they took care of every detail. They delivered everything we agreed to in contract. Thanks to Frank and his staff!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

My wedding reception was October 12, 2013 (late with the review). I had an amazing experience. The food was amazing, they catered to my every request since I had vegetarian eaters at my wedding. They set up everything beautifully. My bridal attendants were beyond great and helpful, not only to me & my husband but my entire bridal party and family. Overall, I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Floral Terrace for their wedding. It's a gorgeous place and the consultants were very helpful as well.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Theresa
08/31/2013

I'm going to keep it short & sweet .. Had my wedding there it was so good I wish I could do it again!!! By far the best food & service Ive ever had! I have a severe shell fish allergy & they re-did the whole menu for me!!! I love this place they are fantastic! I have 3 up & sisters I hope they get married here!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so glad I picked Floral Terrace as my reception venue. The staff was very kind and professional. The food was great. All of my guests are still talking about how good everything was. I highly recommend it!!

Elizabeth
2+ years ago

I had my wedding here last night. And I cannot say enough good things about Floral Terrace! Everything was amazing. Frank and his team went out of their way all night to make sure we were happy. The food was great, the cake was perfect. They set up the reception and ceremony exactly how I'd requested and it all came together beautifully!! This place really is a hidden gem!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a beautiful venue! Just got married there 3-3-13... Nothing but perfection, class, elegance, amazing food n service! I absolutely love this place and the people there! ESP. Frank and Paul! This place is the absolute best out there! I miss my wedding day everyday due to how unremarkably perfect it was- all b/c of the hard work love n attention Floral Terrace gave my husband and I. I still think about my day every chance I get... Frank I'm going to miss you! My husband absolutely loves the chats we all had about our big day. Lets hope when the time is right, we can plan a baby shower there! Miss u guys mucho! Thanks again for an unforgettable day n forever memory!

Brides: if you want a perfect unforgettable day, hire FLORAL TERRACE! You deserve a venue this great with people just as great!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Thank you for making my special day on 11/4/12 even more special. A special thanks to Marvin, Kelsey and George for being with me and my bridal party every step of the way. You guys were truly amazing. People are still talking about how the food was amazing and how everything was well organized. A million times thank you The food was amazing and in abundance. The staff went above and beyond and were extremely professional. The management staff works with you to fit your budget. this place is great deal.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved our wedding at the Floral Terrace! Many guests said it was the best wedding they've been to.

Frank is extremely professional. I felt at ease trusting that Frank would manage this wedding to our satisfaction. He exceeded our expectations.
Here is why…
-Service: I guarantee you will never have better service than that at Floral Terrace. We had 3 maitres’ D and 2 bridal attendants. They were immensely attentive. Our head Maitre’ D George is the best! George made sure my husband and I got the chance to eat by bringing us to our table; had he not, we wouldn’t have actually tasted the food that we paid for.

-Bridal Suite: The Bridal Suite was huge w/couches; which is great since our bridal party was the size of an army. When you arrive, there is food on the table and they had a small buffet. There were smaller rooms and a suite for the bride with a chair, a large mirror and a personal bathroom.

-Waiter Staff: They were fast, they had the drinks flowing and were a pleasure! One of my guests said as soon as they finished their drink, their waiter was right there inquiring if they wanted another.

-Food: Thanks to George, we got to enjoy our food…and it was AMAZING. It's not your typical reception food; it was delicious. Everyone commented how delicious it was..down to the potatoes. What’s better? The waiters came around with seconds! George came to our table with a platter of every main dish offered; as the Bride and Groom, you can taste each option offered. At the end of the evening, they pack you a few containers to bring home.

-Viennese Hour: Invest in this, you will not be disappointed; they use an authentic, Italian bakery with delicious desserts.

-Décor: is incredible and unlike no other; there is a dome ceiling in the reception hall, in the middle is a circular, large stage and within the dome ceiling is a painting and a beautiful, crystal chandelier. They are lights against the wall that transition into several colors.