Floral Expressions by Jennifer

Value
Flexibility
kristen
09/06/2015

jennifer was perfect. she offered advice, and affordability to me.
I was so happy with meeting her I didnt even get a price any where else!
I knew she was the one.

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review.

Tiffany
07/18/2015

Jennifer was referred to me by a friend. It was very easy to get in contact with her. I was able to get all the flowers I needed for my wedding at a great price! The flowers arrived to the venue on time. There were no issues, everything went smoothly and my flowers were beautiful!!

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

So glad you loved your flowers. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Services Used: Flowers

From our first meeting, Jennifer was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I had some ideas of what floral designs I wanted, but her added suggestions were excellent. It is apparent Jennifer loves her job. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were just more GORGEOUS than I could have possibly imagined. Jennifer went above and beyond setting up our site and adding details to mason jars we purchased. She worked well with our budget and even gave us tips on ways to cut back. I HIGHLY recommend Jennifer to make your wedding vision come to fruition. 

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Private User
Recently Married

Jennifer was so awesome to work with! I was so glad that someone had recommend us to use her! I was blown away by how amazing the bouquets and center pieces were, and the guests loved that they could take them home! I could not have asked for a better florist to work with! Thank you so much for everything you did to make our flowers look phenomenal!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! She took all my ideas and made them a reality! We are still getting compliments weeks later on our floral arrangements! Not only does she do amazing work at a great price, she is such a sweet person!!! Thank you Jennifer for everything!!! You helped make our wedding everything we could have dreamed of and more!!!

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

You are so welcome. Thank you for the wonderful review. Your wedding was beautiful.

Jessica
09/06/2014

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning! I received many compliments by guests. Jennifer is also very friendly and great to work with

Services Used: Flowers

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with! She is very creative and provided me with great suggestions that made my vision for my wedding flowers look even better! She listened to my ideas and was very flexible to the changes that I made throughout the process of planning my wedding. The best part of having Jennifer as a vendor is the value of her services. She provided me with beautifully arranged flowers, which did not cost as much as other flower shops. In addition, Jennifer suggested inexpensive alternatives to some of the flowers that I want that are costly. I also did not have any issues in terms of her responsiveness since she responded to my questions in a timely manner. Overall, my husband and I are VERY PLEASED of having Jennifer as our vendor for our wedding flowers. She is AMAZING!!!

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure working with you as well. You had great ideas to begin with I just helped them come to life. Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Private User
1+ year ago

Jennifer was amazing! She did more than expected with all of the arrangements. Other florists rack up the price just because it is a wedding. Jennifer is fair priced and gets you exactly what you want. I was told by two florist they couldnt get blue orchids; Jennifer made it happen and they were beautiful! If you want a stress free florist use Jennifer!!

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. Your bouquets were beautiful. Great colors.

Valerie
10/25/2013

Jen is absolutely amazing at what she does. Flowers were the hardest part for me to pick out for my wedding but Jen walked me through everything and had great suggestions and recommendations. She was also open to little changes here and there that I wanted to make. She was fantastic to work with. Not 100% on the responsiveness with email but every time I texted her, she was quick to text me back. I would recommend to anyone. i love working with her!

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

So glad you loved the flowers and sorry I was slow to email back.

Services Used: Flowers

We used Jennifer for our flowers and were absolutely blown away with how beautiful everything turned out!!! The bouquets and centerpieces were above and beyond what we've hoped for!! Jennifer was flexible with our crazy schedules and was great with helping us with ideas, etc and she understood that we had a tight budget and was more than willing to help us to stay within it :)

*Nicole

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

Thank you. Your bouquets were beautiful!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Jennifer was recommended to us by a friend and did all of the flowers for our wedding. When we met with her to talk about ideas for the flowers she provided a lot of great idea's and was very flexible on also giving us some of the small things we wanted. When the day of the wedding came we were blown away with how beautiful all the arrangements were and how well everything came together. Jennifer completely surpassed our expectations and made our day that much more special. I cannot tell you how many compliments I got on all the bouquets from guests and how beautiful our ceremony was. Thank you Jennifer for making our wedding a beautiful day to remember.

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Loved your lantern and soft antique floral theme.

Services Used: Flowers

I couldn't ask for a nicer florist. She was prompt when responding, very professional, and captured my vision perfectly. My flowers were so gorgeous and she was familiar with my venue and was able to give me amazing suggestions about what would look best, but she wasn't pushy. I would recommend her to anyone.

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful reveiw. You were very easy to work with as well. Congratulations you guys look very happy together. You can see the love.

Services Used: Flowers

Jennifer was great! She took the ideas that I came to her with and truly mixed them which I wasn't sure anyone would do. I came in with like 3 different bouquet pictures and she got the feel I wanted to create our day of bouquets. She also was super sweet and easy to work with, easily a great choice for flowers for anytime that you need them. It was also nice to work with her because my local florist would have charged a bazillion dollars for the same flowers that I got from her for a reasonable price.

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review and so glad I could save you a bazillion. LOL

Services Used: Flowers

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. Flowers are not the easiest part of the wedding planning. Jenn gave me many options on what I could do, and she was also open to my ideas. I cant thank her enough. The flowers were everything I dreamt of. She is amazing at what she does!

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Services Used: Flowers

I am not sure my review could even give the justice due to Jennifer because she was simply amazing. Jennifer was referred to me through a friend and I'm so glad she passed along her information because Jennifer truly executed my vision. From our first meeting, she helped walk me through the process in such an easy way to discuss every element and thing to consider. She also provided me with great suggestions on how to stay within my budget. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures and you will not be disappointed with Jennifer and her team :)

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure working with you. You have wonderful taste and made beautiful choices. Very romantic.Can't wait to see pics too.

Services Used: Flowers

I can't begin to tell you how much I loved working with Jennifer. She was friendly, accomodating and professional. We were referred by another friend who had used Jennifer for their wedding. I was a bit scatter brained when first meeting with her, had a ton of pictures that I liked but I was having difficulty committing. Jennifer walked through her suggestions with me and we agreed on beautiful ceterpieces and bouquets for our big day. In addition, Jennifer stuck within the desired budget. That is GREATLY appreciated, as most of you know these costs just keep coming when planning a wedding.

Jennifer was prompt when delivering our flowers to my home, the ceremony site and the reception site. They were absolutely beautiful. I will continue to refer anyone I know to Floral Expressions by Jennifer.

Floral Expressions by Jennifer responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you. You make great choses so your bouquets were beautiful. Also thank you for the referrals and letting me know about the Sun newspaper article.