Floral Dimensions

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Stephanie at Floral Dimensions is amazing - with only a 30 minute meeting with her, she designed the most perfect centerpiece for my head table! Stephanie along with Ms. Bea are amazing florists and have the best customer service around - I recommend them to everyone!

Recently Married

Bea did an absolutely gorgeous design with my bouquet, corsages, ceremony decor, and reception floral decor! She was very helpful in suggesting flowers to match my wedding colors and even added gold detail at my request.

When I arrived at the wedding venue everything was set up and looked gorgeous! The flowers were fresh and the aroma was refreshing! Even though my wedding was this past Sunday, I'm still enjoying the freshness of my flowers including my bouquet, in my home now!

I would definitely recommend Bea's services!!

Floral Dimensions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your nice comments. The Floral Dimensions team and I are delighted that you are pleased. We loved your ideas and enjoyed designing them -- so happy we met the mark. Thank you.

Services Used: Flowers

Floral Dimensions did an incredible job with all of our flowers. When we first met with Stephanie and described our favorite colors and our general idea for table centerpieces and the vibe of our wedding, she got it right away. Her suggested flower, the blue orchid, was gorgeous as boutonnieres and floating in vases over candlelight at our tables. They looked gorgeous trickling down our wedding cake as well. We told her our colors and our favorite flowers and she took that and created beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. They were even able to decorate my mother's walker so she could feel festive on my big day. I'd use Floral Dimensions again in a heartbeat, everything was so lovely!

Services Used: Flowers

We cannot gush enough about how amazing our rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers were from Floral Dimensions! Bea is an absolute delight to work with and worked hard to stay within our budget but still give us the look we were going for. I met with quite a few florists in the Raleigh/Durham area and she was the only one who seemed to take an interest in us as a couple and in our wedding, and she worked the hardest to stay within our budget.

We didn't know much about what types of flowers we wanted or what looked good together, but between our description and the pictures we sent, she and the staff at Floral Dimensions were able to create the exact look we didn't even know we wanted! She even dropped off a sample centerpiece for us to see at our venue (!) when we went for our first tasting, and when I made modifications to the bouquet and centerpieces after seeing my portrait bouquet and the sample centerpiece, she was more than willing to make the changes and everything turned out more than perfect on the wedding day!

I could not recommend Bea and Floral Dimensions more highly! After meeting with quite a few other florists and going to other weddings in the area, I can definitely say they are by far the best florist in the Triangle!

Floral Dimensions responded with the following comments:

Thank you Devin. The Floral Dimensions team and I are so happy you were pleased with your wedding florals. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate the opportunity to have been a part of your very special day. Our warmest best wishes.

Recently Married

My mom and I met with Bea two times before the wedding and also talked to her on the phone several times. I was very difficult and picky (advice- don't be- trust your professional florist) and Bea was so patient and tried very hard to make me happy. The work that her team did could not have been more beautiful. She tried to figure out how all of my ideas could be realized, and how to work within our budget. When people see the pictures they all comment on how beautiful the flowers were.

Floral Dimensions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. We love working with brides who know what they like and who have definite ideas. You were great! The Floral Dimensions team loved the opportunity to design the florals for your wedding -- fun and unique with a slight challenge. Thank you for trusting us with the florals for your special day.

Services Used: Flowers

Bea was an absolute pleasure to work with! I could not have been any happier with the way my flowers looked. Everything was perfect!

Reine Suzette
04/05/2014

Bea is amazing!!! I knew nothing about flowers and all I knew was the type of atmosphere I wanted for our wedding ceremony and reception. The first time we met, I went to Floral Dimensions without an appointment just and get some information. Bea, the owner, made herself available to meet with me, my mother and sister in law. Not only did she make time for us, but we met for almost 3 hours!!! She helped me figure out was affordable for our event and she had lots of suggestions and ideas. Bea, was so patience, talented and sweet. After, our first meeting I was at ease about the vision I had for our special day. Bea made our vision come to a reality and we will never forget it! :)

1+ year ago

We worked with Bea Miller at floral dimensions and she was wonderful!! She had plenty of suggestions and connections when we wanted to use locally grown flowers, had great ways to keep us within our budget, and even facilitated the use of fall leaf branches cut around town by myself and friends - we were able to just drop them off at the loading dock the week before the wedding and they processed and used them in our arrangements - it was an amazing and beautiful result! Everything turned out perfectly and we're so glad we went with them.

Sandy
09/28/2013

Color match of flowers and bridesmaid dresses was perfect! Much attention was paid to bride's tastes and budget requirements. Florist was very accommodating with our unusual "vases" - test tubes and beakers.

1+ year ago

Bea and the staff at Floral Dimensions did the flowers for our Duke Chapel wedding and for our southern style reception. They are STELLAR! I could not say enough about how kind, friendly, professional, understanding, and creative this vendor is! They listened to exactly what we wanted and also added suggestions that could work when I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted something. Together we created these hot air balloon centerpieces and they needed 16" balloons for the top, which unfortunately don't come in coral color. I was all bummed out until I got the email that they inverted one balloon in another to CREATE the perfect shade of coral- I was amazed! Everything turned out beautifully and we received so many compliments. Thank you Floral Dimensions for making our wedding so beautiful and memorable!

Services Used: Flowers

It was a great experience working with Bea at Floral Dimensions. She was extremely helpful in taking my vague ideas (and limited knowledge about flowers) and bringing them to life. I did not feel pressure during our initial consultation and she even suggested I use flowers from a farmer's market for my centerpieces since I wanted a "wildflower" look. I did get all of the wedding party's bouquets from Floral Dimensions and they were beautiful and delivered without a problem. This is also a wonderful local business in Durham!

2+ years ago

I am a Duke Chapel Bride and let me tell you how wonderful this place is!!! Bea was the one helping us and she is so kind and had great suggestions. I am so happy that we used them! I was so pleased with the flowers and the wonderful customer service

Margaret
04/13/2013

We loved working with Bea at Floral Dimensions for our daughter's wedding. Bea is a floral genius and can offer suggestions regarding any type of flower. She stayed in our budget and worked magic. We also had a special request to see if we could use "out of season" cotton bolls that we had collected six months prior. It was a sentimental request since our daughter was being married in an old, restored cotton mill. Bea didn't blink an eye at our request. She incorporated our cotton bolls with her flowers and the results were incredible. I highly recommend Floral Dimensions for all your floral needs.

Christine
03/01/2013

I have to say the quality and the beauty that Floral Dimensions created was amazing!! They captured my ideas and put them to life. My floral arragements were beautiful. I was so pleased. Bea is a wonderful woman to work with, I changed my mind twice about the arrangement and she came up with a better idea that I loved. They are so helpful and accommodating. I even added another bridesmaid bouquet 7 days before the wedding and she was able to put one together. I would recommend them to any bride, no matter what your budget they will work with you and you will not be dissappointed.

Services Used: Flowers

PERFECTION !!! Bea and the staff at Floral Dimensions surpassed my expectations and took my wedding vision and made it an elegant reality. PERFECTION !!!

Floral Dimensions responded with the following comments:

Dana, it was a true pleasure to work with you and we are so happy that you are pleased. Thank you for the opportunity. Wishing you a lifetime of wonderful memories.

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
Mary Beth
12/01/2012

Our flowers were perfect and perfectly lovely! Bea made the entire process of selecting flowers and staying within our budget smooth, easy, and pleasant. It was a wonderful experience!

Floral Dimensions responded with the following comments:

Mary Beth, it was so much fun to work with all of the vintage details. We are delighted you are pleased. Thank you so much for allowing Floral Dimensions to be a part of this wonderful family weekend.