Floral Dimensions

Value
4.7
Flexibility
Recently Married

My mom and I met with Bea two times before the wedding and also talked to her on the phone several times. I was very difficult and picky (advice- don't be- trust your professional florist) and Bea was so patient and tried very hard to make me happy. The work that her team did could not have been more beautiful. She tried to figure out how all of my ideas could be realized, and how to work within our budget. When people see the pictures they all comment on how beautiful the flowers were.

Floral Dimensions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. We love working with brides who know what they like and who have definite ideas. You were great! The Floral Dimensions team loved the opportunity to design the florals for your wedding -- fun and unique with a slight challenge. Thank you for trusting us with the florals for your special day.

Services Used: Flowers

Bea was an absolute pleasure to work with! I could not have been any happier with the way my flowers looked. Everything was perfect!

Reine Suzette
04/05/2014

Bea is amazing!!! I knew nothing about flowers and all I knew was the type of atmosphere I wanted for our wedding ceremony and reception. The first time we met, I went to Floral Dimensions without an appointment just and get some information. Bea, the owner, made herself available to meet with me, my mother and sister in law. Not only did she make time for us, but we met for almost 3 hours!!! She helped me figure out was affordable for our event and she had lots of suggestions and ideas. Bea, was so patience, talented and sweet. After, our first meeting I was at ease about the vision I had for our special day. Bea made our vision come to a reality and we will never forget it! :)

1+ year ago

We worked with Bea Miller at floral dimensions and she was wonderful!! She had plenty of suggestions and connections when we wanted to use locally grown flowers, had great ways to keep us within our budget, and even facilitated the use of fall leaf branches cut around town by myself and friends - we were able to just drop them off at the loading dock the week before the wedding and they processed and used them in our arrangements - it was an amazing and beautiful result! Everything turned out perfectly and we're so glad we went with them.

Sandy
09/28/2013

Color match of flowers and bridesmaid dresses was perfect! Much attention was paid to bride's tastes and budget requirements. Florist was very accommodating with our unusual "vases" - test tubes and beakers.

1+ year ago

Bea and the staff at Floral Dimensions did the flowers for our Duke Chapel wedding and for our southern style reception. They are STELLAR! I could not say enough about how kind, friendly, professional, understanding, and creative this vendor is! They listened to exactly what we wanted and also added suggestions that could work when I wasn't sure exactly how I wanted something. Together we created these hot air balloon centerpieces and they needed 16" balloons for the top, which unfortunately don't come in coral color. I was all bummed out until I got the email that they inverted one balloon in another to CREATE the perfect shade of coral- I was amazed! Everything turned out beautifully and we received so many compliments. Thank you Floral Dimensions for making our wedding so beautiful and memorable!

Services Used: Flowers

It was a great experience working with Bea at Floral Dimensions. She was extremely helpful in taking my vague ideas (and limited knowledge about flowers) and bringing them to life. I did not feel pressure during our initial consultation and she even suggested I use flowers from a farmer's market for my centerpieces since I wanted a "wildflower" look. I did get all of the wedding party's bouquets from Floral Dimensions and they were beautiful and delivered without a problem. This is also a wonderful local business in Durham!

1+ year ago

I am a Duke Chapel Bride and let me tell you how wonderful this place is!!! Bea was the one helping us and she is so kind and had great suggestions. I am so happy that we used them! I was so pleased with the flowers and the wonderful customer service

Margaret
04/13/2013

We loved working with Bea at Floral Dimensions for our daughter's wedding. Bea is a floral genius and can offer suggestions regarding any type of flower. She stayed in our budget and worked magic. We also had a special request to see if we could use "out of season" cotton bolls that we had collected six months prior. It was a sentimental request since our daughter was being married in an old, restored cotton mill. Bea didn't blink an eye at our request. She incorporated our cotton bolls with her flowers and the results were incredible. I highly recommend Floral Dimensions for all your floral needs.

Christine
03/01/2013

I have to say the quality and the beauty that Floral Dimensions created was amazing!! They captured my ideas and put them to life. My floral arragements were beautiful. I was so pleased. Bea is a wonderful woman to work with, I changed my mind twice about the arrangement and she came up with a better idea that I loved. They are so helpful and accommodating. I even added another bridesmaid bouquet 7 days before the wedding and she was able to put one together. I would recommend them to any bride, no matter what your budget they will work with you and you will not be dissappointed.

Services Used: Flowers

PERFECTION !!! Bea and the staff at Floral Dimensions surpassed my expectations and took my wedding vision and made it an elegant reality. PERFECTION !!!

Floral Dimensions responded with the following comments:

Dana, it was a true pleasure to work with you and we are so happy that you are pleased. Thank you for the opportunity. Wishing you a lifetime of wonderful memories.

Mary Beth
12/01/2012

Our flowers were perfect and perfectly lovely! Bea made the entire process of selecting flowers and staying within our budget smooth, easy, and pleasant. It was a wonderful experience!

Floral Dimensions responded with the following comments:

Mary Beth, it was so much fun to work with all of the vintage details. We are delighted you are pleased. Thank you so much for allowing Floral Dimensions to be a part of this wonderful family weekend.

Services Used: Flowers

This florist is amazing, very unique and worth every penny. The first flowers my fiance ever bought for me came from them, and we were so happy to use them at our wedding. Every bouquet I have ever purchased here has been fabulous!!

Floral Dimensions responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for allowing Floral Dimensions to be a part of this memorable wedding. A fairy tail wedding with so many creative and wonderful details to assure that the guests will remember your wedding with fond memories. Thank you.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Floral Dimensions did flowers for our wedding at Duke Gardens. The planning was easy, Bea had lots of wonderful suggestions and the execution was flawless! The flowers were even prettier than we imagined. A couple of people confessed they had to touch them to make sure they were real because they were so perfect!

Danielle
08/04/2012

Floral Dimensions was a pleasure to work with for my wedding. The flowers came out absolutely amazing. I received so many complements on how beautiful the arrangements were. I had high standard set for how the flowers arrangement. Floral Dimensions by passed that standard and the end product was stunning.

I highly recommend using Floral Dimensions. They really try to understand your vision for your floral arrangements and strive for perfection.

Floral Dimensions responded with the following comments:

Danielle, It was such a pleasure to work with you. You had such a beautiful vision for your wedding which made the design process very easy. Thank you for the opportunity.

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations

The flowers were beautiful. Bea worked with us and helped us feel confident and positive about our planning. She was very busy, but was able to come out to the site for an extra visit, just to make sure everything would work out- which it did! We were thrilled with the beautiful arrangements.