Floral Designs by Lori

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lori is amazing! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and our guests just raved about how gorgeous everything was. The curly willow arch for our ceremony was so pretty and provided the perfect backdrop. The bouquets and centerpieces were so full and fresh! Everything looked exactly as I had hoped!
Lori is very professional and such a pleasure to work with. She listened to what I wanted and provided suggestions and was never pushy. She's very willing to work with your budget. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Flowers

I searched and priced put quite a few florists for my wedding before finding Lori. She not only puts together beautiful arrangements she was very willing to work with my budget. My flowers turned out exactly as I had planned ans everyone is still talking about how beautiful my boutique and the center pieces were. I would use her again for any other events I have :)

Laura
04/25/2015

Lori did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding. I met with her more than a year in advance to come up with a quote. I showed her pictures and really felt like she knew what I wanted. She was also very affordable and such a sweet woman. We met several times throughout the planning process so she could ensure that she knew exactly what I wanted and to make sure the bridesmaid dresses looked good with our color choices. The day of I was SO SO SO IMPRESSED with all of my flowers. My bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely perfect. The church decorations were GORGEOUS. And the reception venue couldn't have been more beautiful. She really nailed it with design, color, flower choice and arrangement. I would recommend her a thousand times over and you will not be disappointed AT ALL if you go with her!!!

Recently Married

Lori was a pleasure to work with! She always responded quickly and the day of decor was beautiful!
I had a couple last minute additions that she was able to work with easily!!! I highly recommend her for all events!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lori Secord was a gem to work with! She took the time to meet with us a few times to go over floral details. The flowers arrived on time and they were perfect! The room was beautiful and the evening was priceless!

Nicole
11/15/2014

If I could rate Floral Designs by Lori a 10/5, it would still be too low! After intially signing on with another florist and being very disappointed with their lack of communication (which was especially tough because we live out of state), our weddin planner connect us with Lori. I cannot even begin to explain how lucky we were to have her work with us for the most important day in our lives this far! Obviously from pictures you can see how talented of a florist she is, but Lori is even a better person. Throughout our communication, we developed a special friendship I will not soon forget. Anyone needing floral services for every special event of their lives deserve to have the top notch service Lori provides!!! Although my wedding day is over, I'll have pictures to remember the beauty of her work, and a friendship with Lori forever :)

Services Used: Flowers

Lori went above and beyond what we had expected from our florist. In addition to gorgeous floral design, she was able to provide us with everything decor related from the linens and chiavari chair to paper lanterns, all within budget and with flexibility.

Monica
10/04/2014

Lori was amazing to work with! Her flowers were absolutely beautiful! She did an amazing job for my wedding :)

Recently Married

We were so thrilled with all of our flowers and event decor. Lori has so many unique and creative ideas and she was great about incorporating some of our own ideas into her plan. She was respectful of our budget and helped us find ways to cut costs. All of our flowers were absolutely breathtaking, all of our guests commented at how beautiful everything turned out. She has our highest recommendation!

Nita
08/30/2014

We were completely satisfied with Lori's floral services for our wedding. She was very down to earth and wonderfully easy to work with, from our initial meeting to the ceremony itself. Having just a basic idea of what we sort of wanted, she offered suggestions and worked with us to complete the look. The bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and the boutonnieres were gorgeous, but what really completed the look was the reception centerpieces. They were breathtaking on the tables. The combination of flowers and colors were perfect. We found Floral Designs by Lori through the Wedding Wire, and are so glad we accessed her website and decided to email her. She created the perfect look for our wedding. Thank you Lori.

Symone
08/16/2014

Lori does amazing work! She goes above and beyond!

Services Used: Flowers

Lori was a pleasure to work with! I was not very familiar with flowers or exactly what they were called- but i gave a good overview of what I wanted, and colors--- and everything turned out AMAZING! Lori showed me pictures and was very patient with helping me describe when I liked and didn't like.
Lori really took my vision of what I wanted and turned it up a notch! I could not have asked for better centerpieces, or bouquets! I was in awe when I saw them :)

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely gorgeous flowers! The arrangements that Floral Designs by Lori organized and set out were well thought out and made the whole vibe of the room come together. We highly recommend Floral Designs by Lori for future events such as weddings and other events!

Services Used: Flowers

My daughter's wedding flowers were stunning! Lori had also done an amazing job with the her shower flowers, but the wedding venue left me speechless. The entire country club looked absolutely fabulous! We are still getting complements from guests. The colors that my daughter had chose together with Lori's floral knowledge and unlimited design ability created a seamless flow of color from the front doors to the outside patio. The bridal party's bouquets, as well as my daughter's bouquet were just gorgeous! Lori had exceeded all of our expectations! She was very easy to work with and addressed all our concerns. She made the floral planning simple and stress free. Her suggestions helped make my daughter's dream become a reality! I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Services Used: Flowers

Lori provided all of the flowers and center pieces for my wedding. Before the wedding, Lori was very good about meeting with me, answering all of my questions, and providing ideas for the wedding. She was always reachable either by e-mail or phone. On the day of the wedding, all of the flowers and center pieces were in place and on time. They were gorgeous! So many people complimented me on the work she did. Lori even tried her best to give me deals on what should could to help me stay within my budget. I was very pleased with all that Lori and her staff did for me.

1+ year ago

Lori was fantastic to work with and my flowers for my wedding were fabulous! She was so patient with me when I was trying to decide what exactly I wanted and really help shape my whole theme of my wedding just perfect. I highly recommend Lori! She is amazing!!!