Floral Designs by Heather Ann

Value
Flexibility
ChampagneDream
Recently Married

Fabulous experience. Amazing creativity! We had a large order and every last detail was perfect!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Heather was fantastic to work with. Her creations are magnificent. I loved the way the flowers turned out. She has options for you to save money as well, such as she allowed me to pick up my own flowers in order to forgo the delivery fee. I have made boutonnieres before and she allowed to make my own using the flowers she had ordered in also saving me a lot of money. The flowers were done promptly when she said they would be. The bouquets were gorgeous, I had several people ask me at the wedding who had done them. Go see Heather for an exceptional price and quality flowers!

Private User
Recently Married

Floral Designs by Heather Ann was AWESOME! Heather is so sweet and easy to work with. Her designs are beautiful and original! I was so pleased with all of my bouquets and arrangements! She also did all of my centerpieces at the reception which also looked incredible! Very reasonably priced and she did everything I wanted!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Our flowers were gorgeous!!!!!!! Heather was extremely helpful and her work is beautiful. Provides you with multiple packages and centerpiece options, also options to add to a DIY wedding. She made the experience wonderful

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely incredible bouquets! Turned out better than I could have imagined and her choice of flowers to fit my color scheme and theme was exactly on point. Will be recommending her to all of my friends!

Services Used: Flowers

When doing the budget for our wedding, we decided to spend more on other areas by compensating with less flowers. Originally, I thought we would buy wholesale, but quickly realized that it can still be pricey and then the arrangements are all on you. Considering I'm not the craftiest person, I went searching for florists, but became disheartened by some who gave me little guidance and quoted me with the exact number of flowers I wondered about (though wanting their thoughts and suggestions and not getting them) at a much higher price than anticipated. Then I found Heather Ann and she was a joy to work with. She suggested other flowers that would be in season, provided flowers for our mixed vase/bottle centerpieces in a way that filled them out rather than 1 stem per bottle, and created stunning bouquets that I wish I could preserve, all while staying within my modest budget. We were very happy with the end result and would recommend her to everyone, you can't go wrong.

Services Used: Flowers

Heather was great to work with. She was always very professional and quick to respond. Her talent is amazing! Our flowers were so beautiful and were top quality. I had numerous compliments on all of our floral designs. It was also great because she is willing to work with any budget, big or small.

Services Used: Flowers

I really enjoyed working with Heather for our flowers.
Flowers were a bit of an afterthought for me and I wasn't sure what I wanted. Heather sat down with us and we talked about our favorite flowers, what we liked and didn't like in general. She was very laid back and got a great feel for how our personalities could be reflected in the florals. She put together absolutely stunning bouquets based on our feedback. I knew they'd be pretty but they just went so gorgeously with our theme and dresses.

Jane
05/31/2014

Heather was absolutely terrific to work with on planning my wedding. She had fantastic ideas and was so helpful in finding ways to make my theme really magical. And she had so many ideas on how to make it a little different from everyone else's wedding. Heather's workmanship on my floral arrangements and flowers was superb. The next day when I met another bride in the lobby of our hotel, I was so proud that my flowers were still totally fresh and beautiful while that other brides flowers had completely wilted. And even 30 minutes before the wedding when I realized I was one bouquet short for my bridesmaids (my fault entirely!), she put together a beautiful bouquet and delivered it to the church just in the nick of time. Heather helped make my wedding so much fun and so beautiful with her expertise! She's the best!

Services Used: Flowers

I can not say enough about Heather!
We feel truly fortunate that we found her. My matron of honor had used Heather in the past and suggested that we meet with her. I went into the meeting knowing what I was envisioning, but not knowing anything about the world of florals. Heather is EXTREMELY easy to work with, as she was able to do what we were asking for and add in her expert suggestions. She is very creative, and we felt at ease during the entire experience. Not only was Heather easy to work with, she was also able to give suggestions that allowed us to stay at budget.
On top of being extremely good at what she does, Heather is definitely dedicated to the couple. On the day of the wedding, we had scheduled for her to bring our flowers to our venue in the AM. Unfortunately, we were not told there was another event that morning! Cue bridal meltdown! Heather was incredibly sweet and cleared her schedule to deliver the large order of bouquets, corsages, 18 centerpieces, boutonnieres, cocktail hour décor, and altar decorations later in the day. She checked on me when she arrived, and took care of absolutely everything. Everything was beautiful, and I would 100% recommend her!

Private User
1+ year ago

Heather was also by favorite vendor to work with during my wedding planning. She is extremely professional, organized, and talented with her business.

She really helps to keep you within your budget. However, this in no way impacted the quality of our floral arrangements. Her designs are absolutely gorgeous and unique. She takes what the bride is dreaming of, but makes it ten times better because she is so talented and skilled at what she does.

She is also extremely approachable. I was able to email her questions about other design ideas, that may have been unrelated to the flowers, and she was helpful. She was always easy to reach by email. She was very flexible on when to meet. I was only able to meet weekends, and she was able to do that for me.

I would highly recommend Heather to anyone in the Lancaster/Reading/Harrisburg/Philly area.

Services Used: Flowers

Heather was one of my favorite vendors for my wedding. We found her at a wedding expo, and immediately felt a connection with her. She is warm, funny, and bursting with ideas and creativity! She also has excellent taste, and I ended up using most of her suggestions for my wedding day. This was especially helpful since I did not have a lot of ideas when I first met her.
All our bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres turned out perfectly, and I would recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers were just exactly what we wanted. Heather Ann was great to work with.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

My flowers were fresh, bright and perfect! Heather was able to keep us within our budget and still make our day perfect!

S. Houck
05/17/2013

I really had no idea where to begin when searching for a florist for my wedding. I wanted someone that would be flexible and allow me to have creative input, being their own creativity and professionalism to the table, and not break the bank. These are hard to have all at once. After searching and searching I came across Floral Designs by Heather Ann. My now husband and I drove to meet with her and she knew exactly the style I was going for. She worked with us on cost and understood we had a low budget for flowers, as compared with some other couples. When we received our quote from her a few days later I almost cried at how happy I was that we could afford her. We had just fallen in love with her after our consultation. For 9 bridesmaid bouquets, a brides bouquet, a toss bouquet, 11 boutonnieres, 1 corsage and a flower girl basket with flowers, and 14 centerpieces including large and small vases, tea lights, and smoothed stones, it came to about $1050 including tax! She delivered it all to the reception site herself and brought the girls’ and my bouquets to us in our bridal suit. She was absolutely fantastic, a very down to earth person and genuinely sweet person with professionalism and creativity. We hit the jackpot with Heather!

Services Used: Flowers

Heather is so kind, so friendly, and her work is out-of-this-world fantastic! During our first meeting, Heather showed me samples of her work and had a handy guidebook full of flowers to show me what certain kinds looked like and to let me know when they were in season. I had a general idea about what I wanted, but I was by no means an expert on what would look nice together. Enter Heather, flower superstar! She really, sincerely listened to what I wanted and made the most helpful suggestions. While getting ready for my wedding, I heard someone come up the stairs. Before I could see who it was, my bridesmaids' jaws dropped. One of them screamed, "Those are BEAUTIFUL!" It was Heather, hand-delivering our bouquets! Many of our guests got to see the centerpieces before me, and they were freaking out about them; asking me who did them and what kinds of flowers were in them. But wait, there's even more to rave about! Heather sincerely cares about your wedding and it shows so much. She doted on the details, from what ribbons would wrap my bouquet to which vases and votives would look best. Seriously, I cannot stress how nice Heather is. If you're a big fan of ease, value, and great results, book Floral Designs by Heather Ann! :)