Flora D' Amore by Stadium Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My flowers for my wedding were stunning. She did exactly how I wanted them. They were even more beautiful than I imagined.

Services Used: Flowers

Our flowers were beautiful and turned out even better than imagined! Chelsea was easy to work with and is extremely talented. I offered Chelsea a few color and flower ideas for the bridal bouquet and she ran with them - it turned out absolutely gorgeous!!!

So glad to help!

Julie
07/18/2015

The flowers were even more beautiful then i expected. I absolutely loved all the flowers and Chelsea was so helpful from the first time I met with her to the day of the wedding. Also great pricing. Highly recommended.

Ashley
07/03/2015

We are extremely happy that we chose Flora D'Amore for our wedding day. I visited two other florists before making my decision. The first florist did not have pictures to show and could only describe the flowers he was thinking about, which did not leave me with a clear image. The second florist had pictures and could lay them side by side to give me a better idea of what she envisioned. THEN I met Chelsea. She blew everyone else out of the water AND had a very reasonable quote! As soon as I finished telling her about my theme and colors, she disappeared and came back with live flower combos to play around with. It was incredible to actually watch the beautiful ideas come to life. She had ribbon samples for me to choose from and even sample size bouquets so I could hold it them in a mirror to determine sizes. She was very organized in her excel templates to record every detail discussed and give an instant quote (other places took 1 week to get back). She was willing to work with my budget and made suggestions on where to save or reuse arrangements from ceremony to reception. The flowers were beautiful and I could not have asked for a better experience.

Flora D' Amore by Stadium Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Ashley! I had a blast working with you!

Services Used: Flowers

Flora D' Amore provided the bouquets, centerpieces, and beautiful arch decor for my June wedding. I met with Chelsea back in January and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so friendly and responsive and immediately knew the look I was going for. I basically came in with one picture and no clue about flowers, and she created a fabulous mock-up right there on the spot! She also helped me pick beautiful flowers for my centerpieces, aisle, and arch within my budget. She always responded quickly to emails and phone calls, and the set up on the day of was also a breeze!

My bouquet turned out even better than I could have imagined! It was full of succulents and greenery and looked absolutely amazing. All of my bridesmaids loved theirs as well! I highly recommend Flora D' Amore!

Thank you Jessica!

Services Used: Flowers

They were lovely! They knew exactly what I wanted and they were able to work with my price range.

Services Used: Flowers

Chelsea was an absolute joy to work with! I went in with NO idea what I wanted for flowers for my wedding and she helped me weed my way through flowers and make the hard decisions. Overall, my flowers were GORGEOUS! My bouquet was stuffed with beautiful, fresh flowers and just wonderful! I also had two very large flower arrangements made and I don't know how many compliments I got on them! Just stunning work! Loved being able to go view the arrangements and bouquets the day before to ensure they would look beautiful! I highly recommend this vendor and Chelsea!!!

Flora D' Amore by Stadium Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Congrats again!

Services Used: Flowers

I had the BEST experience working with Chelsea at Flora D' Amore. She has a true talent for taking your ideas and making them into reality. She has been in the industry for 15+ years and it shows. She not only designed BEAUTIFUL flowers, she also knew exactly what type of arrangements I need for all the different types of tables, had tons of ideas on what kind of flowers to use, and also stayed within my budget. She even suggested putting small arrangements at the bar to dress it up a little and she was right it made a huge difference!
The quality of flowers is incomparable to other places, at Stadium Flowers they pride themselves in using the best of the best and won’t accept anything less. Needless to say, I would use them again and again and recommend them to EVERYONE! I give an A++ recommendation! Anyone needing wedding flowers definitely give them a call and set up a consultation to meet with Chelsea and see what she can do for you to make your wedding day unforgettable!

Services Used: Flowers

I had worked with Chelsea and she is great. I don't know a lot about flowers but with one color inspiration photo I had and her showing me different ways the floral arrangements can go, she made it more fun to go through the process. One big bonus is that I got to preview my flowers the day before the wedding, and to be honest I was a little bit nervous thinking, what if it wasn't what I expected? But when I went in to preview my flowers wow, I was in LOVE. It was PERFECT and it went perfectly with my bridesmaids dress colors and everything. I just wish I could relive my wedding day and have time to appreciate and admire the floral arrangements more. Chelsea also responded to all the questions I had when I was trying to figure out my centerpiece details and she was very helpful. I have nothing but positive reviews for Chelsea and Flora D' Amore!

Flora D' Amore by Stadium Flowers responded with the following comments:

Caroline - I am so glad to hear all of this! Thank you for the wonderful words and congrats again!

Services Used: Flowers

Chelsea is great! I got stuck on a bridge en route to my consultation and she waited for more than an hour while they worked to get us off the bridge - it was insane and she was incredible throughout the process. Great design ideas and flower suggestions. I ended up not being able to review my flowers so she sent photos and helped with a last minute revision to my bouquet. The only thing I would wish for is visuals on the size of centerpieces as that was tricky, but maybe we were spoiled by the demo bouquet we could hold showing the different sizes. I loved our bouquets!

Flora D' Amore by Stadium Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Olivia! Thank you for the feedback as well about the centerpieces. I will do my best to be able to demonstrate size better.

Christy
07/12/2014

Chelsea was extremely professional, from the first time we sat down with her, to quickly responding to our needs through email. She did an amazing job putting my vision of flowers to life. It couldn't have been any more perfect, I would recommend her to anyone!

Thanks so much Christy!

Services Used: Flowers

I was very pleased with the flowers they provided for my wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers provided to us by Flora D'Amore were absolutely stunning and surprisingly affordable for what we got. Throughout the process they were responsive, flexible and accommodating. We got to preview our flowers the day before the wedding and they were able to make a last minute change that we were very happy about. Chelsea was great to work with and really knew her stuff. We came in with no vision for what we wanted (we weren't even sure we wanted flowers) and she created arrangements and bouquets with almost no guidance from us. Her intuition for our tastes and our needs were exceptional.

Thanks Cait!

Private User
1+ year ago

Went for simple rustic theme and Chelsea went above and beyond my expectations!

Jessica
02/28/2014

I worked with Chelsea. Although I had a small order (2 bouquets) for my wedding Chelsea still made me feel important. They have a huge selection of flowers, ribbons, and accessories. When I couldn't come personally to look at the bouquets they sent me pictures instead. My bouquets were beautiful!!! My bouquets were also delivered right on time. I highly recommend this vendor!

Jessica,

Thanks so much! So glad you loved your flowers!

Private User
1+ year ago

First of all, our flowers were beautiful. But almost just as important, the service was great. We worked with Chelsea and she was very flexible with our order and meet up times. We also rented vases from them and one got broken during the wedding. They were very gracious and understanding (the flowers even held up through the tumble they took). We're very happy with our florist decision.