Flora D' Amore by Stadium Flowers

Flora D' Amore by Stadium Flowers

The celebration of a single moment complemented by our individual attention to the smallest detail.

2410 38th St.
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the BEST experience working with Chelsea at Flora D' Amore. She has a true talent for taking your ideas and making them into reality. She has been in the industry for 15+ years and it shows. She not only designed BEAUTIFUL flowers, she also knew exactly what type of arrangements I need for all the different types of tables, had tons of ideas on what kind of flowers to use, and also stayed within my budget. She even suggested putting small arrangements at the bar to dress it up a little and she was right it made a huge difference!
The quality of flowers is incomparable to other places, at Stadium Flowers they pride themselves in using the best of the best and won’t accept anything less. Needless to say, I would use them again and again and recommend them to EVERYONE! I give an A++ recommendation! Anyone needing wedding flowers definitely give them a call and set up a consultation to meet with Chelsea and see what she can do for you to make your wedding day unforgettable!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had worked with Chelsea and she is great. I don't know a lot about flowers but with one color inspiration photo I had and her showing me different ways the floral arrangements can go, she made it more fun to go through the process. One big bonus is that I got to preview my flowers the day before the wedding, and to be honest I was a little bit nervous thinking, what if it wasn't what I expected? But when I went in to preview my flowers wow, I was in LOVE. It was PERFECT and it went perfectly with my bridesmaids dress colors and everything. I just wish I could relive my wedding day and have time to appreciate and admire the floral arrangements more. Chelsea also responded to all the questions I had when I was trying to figure out my centerpiece details and she was very helpful. I have nothing but positive reviews for Chelsea and Flora D' Amore!

Flora D' Amore by Stadium Flowers responded with the following comments:

Caroline - I am so glad to hear all of this! Thank you for the wonderful words and congrats again!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chelsea is great! I got stuck on a bridge en route to my consultation and she waited for more than an hour while they worked to get us off the bridge - it was insane and she was incredible throughout the process. Great design ideas and flower suggestions. I ended up not being able to review my flowers so she sent photos and helped with a last minute revision to my bouquet. The only thing I would wish for is visuals on the size of centerpieces as that was tricky, but maybe we were spoiled by the demo bouquet we could hold showing the different sizes. I loved our bouquets!

Flora D' Amore by Stadium Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Olivia! Thank you for the feedback as well about the centerpieces. I will do my best to be able to demonstrate size better.

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with the flowers they provided for my wedding. I would highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers provided to us by Flora D'Amore were absolutely stunning and surprisingly affordable for what we got. Throughout the process they were responsive, flexible and accommodating. We got to preview our flowers the day before the wedding and they were able to make a last minute change that we were very happy about. Chelsea was great to work with and really knew her stuff. We came in with no vision for what we wanted (we weren't even sure we wanted flowers) and she created arrangements and bouquets with almost no guidance from us. Her intuition for our tastes and our needs were exceptional.

Thanks Cait!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Went for simple rustic theme and Chelsea went above and beyond my expectations!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Chelsea. Although I had a small order (2 bouquets) for my wedding Chelsea still made me feel important. They have a huge selection of flowers, ribbons, and accessories. When I couldn't come personally to look at the bouquets they sent me pictures instead. My bouquets were beautiful!!! My bouquets were also delivered right on time. I highly recommend this vendor!

Jessica,

Thanks so much! So glad you loved your flowers!

• Wedding: 02/28/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First of all, our flowers were beautiful. But almost just as important, the service was great. We worked with Chelsea and she was very flexible with our order and meet up times. We also rented vases from them and one got broken during the wedding. They were very gracious and understanding (the flowers even held up through the tumble they took). We're very happy with our florist decision.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chelsea did exactly what I had envisioned. The flowers were an amazing quality and all the arrangements were flawless. They make the whole thing enjoyable and effortless and the price is so competitive for the amazingness you get! They made our wedding so beautiful!

Flora D' Amore by Stadium Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the amazing review Heidi!

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMG! My flowers were so beautiful! The arrangements were goreous and the colors were vibrant! The set up was beautiful. It was all that I ordered and wanted. I didn't have a flower girl but on the aisle runner to my surprise was red rose petals. I tear up just thinking about the beauty in the little details. I would definitely recommmend this florist. Simply GORGEOUS and FRESH!

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Chelsea at Flora D' Amore and was absolutely thrilled with the way everything turned out for my wedding. She was so great to work with in the months leading up to the wedding and was so flexible. We had a bit of an emergency a few weeks before the wedding and she was able to revise the order and accommodate our needs so swiftly and easily - which is exactly what a bride needs! Chelsea was just so great to work with and had amazing recommendations for what would look best while also keeping costs in the budget we had discussed. And the flowers were AMAZING on the day - I got so many compliments! My bouquet was stunning as well as the centerpieces - just everything was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone in the area! They even delivered to Hood Canal for my wedding at Alderbrook Resort!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chelsea was by far the most impressive florist I met with when planning my wedding. Her consultation process is amazingly helpful and insightful. She knows her industry so well and is a true artist at what she does! Her presentation is so professional and she truly takes care of her clients. I never worried about a thing once I hired her! She knew what I wanted and made everything truly perfect! When I look back at our wedding photos I am so happy with the beautiful flowers we had, Chelsea is a true value and worth every penny! The flowers were truly beautiful!

Desiree,

I really enjoyed working with you! Thank you for all the kind words!

Chelsea

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of my flowers for my wedding were AMAZING!! Everything was exactly how I wanted, especially my bouqet-PERFECT. I was able to preview all of the flowers the day before to ensure perfection. It was such a great pleasure working with Chelsea and I would recommend her to everyone!
Thank you SOOOOOO VERY MUCH Stadium Flowers!!!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Analyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!!! The flowers were perfect and exactly what I wanted. The florist was incredible to work with and made sure everything was exactly how my husband and I wanted it.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my flowers!! They came out as perfectly as I had hoped for and the decorations they set up were breath taking! I felt like this company listened to what I had asked for and made everything I wanted happen.

Erica,

So glad we were able to be a part of your big day! Congratulations again!

Chelsea

• Wedding: 01/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Chelsea. I walked into my consultation nervous as I have no floral knowledge. Chelsea was patient and VERY knowledgeabale. She wade great reccommendations to me, was respectful of my budget, and I never felt pressured to book! I was able to go to the design studio 2 days before my wedding to 'preview' my flowers as they were being put together, so I knew exactly what they were going to look like before they showed up- no surprises! I was MORE than happy. Everything was made and delivered as promised, and on time!

• Wedding: 11/11/2012
425-339-2419
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards