Flair Austin

Flair Austin

Austin's most competitive bridal prices with the top artists in the city

Round Rock, TX 78665 | map
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina and Tobi did a fabulous job on the hair and makeup of our wedding party. Each of our ladies had very different tastes and they were prompt and flexible. I had to change location and times and they were ready to make the transition as easy as possible for me. I would recommend Flair Austin to anyone for any occasion!

• Wedding: 01/23/2015
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tobi was amazing! My bridesmaids and I looked perfect for the wedding. Also, she had to listen to a bunch of sorority girls go on and on about greek nonsense for several hours. What a champ!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was absolutely incredible. She did my hair and make-up for my wedding, as well as my Best Lady's. She was so kind, personable, and professional. She helped me feel at ease while rolling with the day and my emotional ups and downs. I felt so beautiful. Not only did I feel incredible, Christina was so personable that it seemed like she was one of my family members. She laughed with us the entire day. She also gave great direction - informing me of her progress. We did some test runs on my hair (a lot of head banging to ensure it would stay in place), and she was very dedicated to providing exactly what I wanted. Also, she was early!!! She was set up and ready to go 30 minutes in advance - she really knows how to put a bride's mind at ease. Hands down - best hair stylist and make-up artist in Austin, TX.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Regal Beast Events
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you're looking for the best of the best, look no further!

Working with Christina and Tobi was a fantastic beginning to my wedding day! I have never met anyone so talented in my life! Let me tell you- airbrushing is unlike anything I have ever had done. I felt flawless and it helped knowing my make up would be set for the day and not stream down my face.

Before my wedding I had been in communication with Christina who is an absolute doll. Her level of professionalism is incredible and her sweet personality is what drew me to selecting Flair for my wedding day. She was always very prompt with email replies/phone calls, happy to add appointments and make tweaks to arrival timings.

I had a trial with Christina at her home salon before my wedding day. She warmly invited us into her home and showed us to her salon space. I felt like I was on the set of a movie getting my hair and make up done! It's a fantastic space and comfortable. Christina helped me achieve my desired look- which turned out even better than I could have imagined! She even took the time to make slight tweak to my hair so it wasn't the same at my rehearsal dinner as it would be my wedding- I booked my trial the day before my wedding since Austin was a destination wedding for us, but she offered meeting well before then : )

Tobi and Christina were fabulous to work with on my wedding day. They arrived early to set up in our hotel room, brought plenty of product and just whipped us into the best version of ourselves in no time!

Thank you times a million!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for everything! You did an amazing job!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Cindy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect! We booked last minute ( less than 2 weeks before the wedding) and were so happy there was an opening on our wedding day. I was late getting back to the hotel for my appointment and we had a crazy 3 year old running around but she did an amazing job on my mom and I, we would definitely recommend Flair to any Bride for there big day!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Leslie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was an awesome experience!! You and your team are great I got so many compliments on my makeup and hair! Thankyou so much!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Lindsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina from Flair Austin is a true artist and master at her craft!!! I had a trial hair and makeup run before trying Flair Austin that was overpriced and not quite right. Christina nailed what I was looking for on the first run with a quick glance at some pictures (especially the hairstyle which no one could get right). She comes to you, which is convenient and beats going to a salon and sets up a stress-free, pampering atmosphere wherever you are. Day of, it was just what we needed fun tunes, good conversation, and transformation. When finished, I was shocked at the results (it still me but enhanced and flawless) I have never felt so beautiful in my entire lifeI got comments throughout the day on how beautiful my hair and makeup was. My bridesmaids did as well. Our hair and makeup survived a backyard reception in August and was in tact through the next morning. Overall, the Flair Austin team is professional, friendly, talented and makes the process/experience easy and witjin reach. Christina herself is a lovely person inside and out who makes you feel "red carpet" beautiful! I would definitely recommend her and Flair Austin for your next event.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Dianna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was amazing! Having Christina do my makeup was something I'll never regret. She is indeed an artist and my face became her canvas, I couldn't possibly thank her enough for making me look more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Christina is the quintessential professional; prompt, courteous and knowledgeable and she absolutely LOVES what she does and it shows! I'd recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tobi and Christina were AMAZING!!! 4 of my bridesmaids and myself needed hair and makeup done for my wedding. The girls came to my hotel where we were getting ready. They set up shop and got right to it!!! In a little over 3 hours we were all done and looking absolutely beautiful! I was a stickler about staying on time and not once was I worried about falling behind. In fact, we started my wedding on the dot!! They were respectful of my hotel suite and left no traces what so ever behind of what all had happened in there. I felt that they were apart of my wedding in more ways than just hair and makeup. I felt they were one of us. This was such a great experience and I recommend them beyond 100%!!! Thank you so so so much for everything!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Stevie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very very happy with my make-up for my wedding. So were my bridesmaids and my mom. Christina was awesome and so laid back. She made my day so relaxing and fun!!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kassy and her team were absolutely wonderful !!! They're hands down the best in town! We had bride / mother of the bride / and flower girls hair and make up done, they all looked stunning! Aside from their professionalism , they were friendly and we had a good time while everyone was getting done up! I would/will recommend Kassy and her team to all my friends and family...

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Marissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome service and loved the girls!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

FLAIR Austin was amazing! I loved everything about their services and couldn't have asked for better. With all of the craziness going on during a wedding weekend they were one of the vendors that did everything they had said they would and I have no complaints about them at all!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina is awesome!!! So sweet and calm on my wedding day which was great. She did my hair and makeup. At my trial run she took one quick look at the picture I gave her as an example of what I wanted and then made my hair look just like the pic. She asked a few questions about my makeup preferences and got that exactly right too! She's amazing!! One of the best parts about her service is that she comes to your house. I was able to stay at home and pack my bags while she did my bridesmaids' hair. That really helped me stay relaxed on wedding day.
My hair came undone just a bit when I took out my veil but otherwise my hair and makeup held up great all night!
Can't recommend her highly enough!!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These girls are amazing! They came to our resort near Bastrop, TX and did hair and makeup for myself (the bride) and bridal party. Everyone loved them--super sweet, great at interpreting what look you're going for, and fun! I live in NYC so I didn't do any trial hair or makeup and was a little nervous that I had no clue what it would turn out like, but was extremely happy with the outcome of both. I highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
214-949-6678
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards