Flair Austin

Value
Flexibility
Mona
06/21/2015

The stylists were wonderful. They were very responsive to our requests. Our makeup came out wonderful as did our hair!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The ladies were fabulous! They were very helpful when we did not really have a direction that we wanted to go, but very flexible and accommodating when we did! Their work was wonderful and everyone in the wedding party was very happy!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

It's been nearly 3 months since my wedding but I had to come back and write a review for Christina and Tobi at Flair. I can't recommend them enough. I was somewhat of a... difficult bride. I had a bunch of different visions for myself on my big day, plus advice from friends and family and blogs on what to do and what not to do with my hair and makeup. Christina and Tobi were very patient in letting me go through that experience and discovering what my true vision was for the day. Tobi even agreed to meet with me the DAY BEFORE my wedding just to make me feel a bit more comfortable with my choices. I love these ladies so much, they came early and worked with us on site on the day of the wedding. They provided hair and make up for me and my Maid of Honor, lashes for my Mom, and hair for 4 bridesmaids. They're really fun and easy to be around and they helped to make my wedding day ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Thanks you guys!!

Shelby
04/18/2015

Flair was awesome!!! Christina is so very talented and knows exactly how to interpret what you ask for. She is also just so much fun to work with as she is very friendly and down to earth, which is exactly the type of people you want to be around on your wedding day. All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous and they all loved their hair and makeup. I absolutely loved everything about mine as well and it lasted the entire night, even with all of the dancing we did. I would definitely recommend using Flair for your wedding!

Rachel Mundy
03/28/2015

Tobitha at Flair Austin was AMAZING. Very professional, friendly, and did a superb job! She listened to what I preferred and was understanding. She made me feel comfortable.

Estella
03/21/2015

Flair Austin did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup. I was really hesitant on using air brush makeup but when I saw how my make up and photos came out I loved it! Everyone has commented on how I and my bridesmaids, who also got their make up and hair done, looked that day. They did a fantastic job!

Courtney
01/23/2015

Christina and Tobi did a fabulous job on the hair and makeup of our wedding party. Each of our ladies had very different tastes and they were prompt and flexible. I had to change location and times and they were ready to make the transition as easy as possible for me. I would recommend Flair Austin to anyone for any occasion!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tobi was amazing! My bridesmaids and I looked perfect for the wedding. Also, she had to listen to a bunch of sorority girls go on and on about greek nonsense for several hours. What a champ!

Regal Beast Events
11/08/2014

Christina was absolutely incredible. She did my hair and make-up for my wedding, as well as my Best Lady's. She was so kind, personable, and professional. She helped me feel at ease while rolling with the day and my emotional ups and downs. I felt so beautiful. Not only did I feel incredible, Christina was so personable that it seemed like she was one of my family members. She laughed with us the entire day. She also gave great direction - informing me of her progress. We did some test runs on my hair (a lot of head banging to ensure it would stay in place), and she was very dedicated to providing exactly what I wanted. Also, she was early!!! She was set up and ready to go 30 minutes in advance - she really knows how to put a bride's mind at ease. Hands down - best hair stylist and make-up artist in Austin, TX.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

If you're looking for the best of the best, look no further!

Working with Christina and Tobi was a fantastic beginning to my wedding day! I have never met anyone so talented in my life! Let me tell you- airbrushing is unlike anything I have ever had done. I felt flawless and it helped knowing my make up would be set for the day and not stream down my face.

Before my wedding I had been in communication with Christina who is an absolute doll. Her level of professionalism is incredible and her sweet personality is what drew me to selecting Flair for my wedding day. She was always very prompt with email replies/phone calls, happy to add appointments and make tweaks to arrival timings.

I had a trial with Christina at her home salon before my wedding day. She warmly invited us into her home and showed us to her salon space. I felt like I was on the set of a movie getting my hair and make up done! It's a fantastic space and comfortable. Christina helped me achieve my desired look- which turned out even better than I could have imagined! She even took the time to make slight tweak to my hair so it wasn't the same at my rehearsal dinner as it would be my wedding- I booked my trial the day before my wedding since Austin was a destination wedding for us, but she offered meeting well before then : )

Tobi and Christina were fabulous to work with on my wedding day. They arrived early to set up in our hotel room, brought plenty of product and just whipped us into the best version of ourselves in no time!

Thank you times a million!

Cindy
10/18/2014

Thank you for everything! You did an amazing job!

Leslie
09/27/2014

Everything was perfect! We booked last minute ( less than 2 weeks before the wedding) and were so happy there was an opening on our wedding day. I was late getting back to the hotel for my appointment and we had a crazy 3 year old running around but she did an amazing job on my mom and I, we would definitely recommend Flair to any Bride for there big day!

Lindsey
09/06/2014

This was an awesome experience!! You and your team are great I got so many compliments on my makeup and hair! Thankyou so much!

Dianna
08/09/2014

Christina from Flair Austin is a true artist and master at her craft!!! I had a trial hair and makeup run before trying Flair Austin that was overpriced and not quite right. Christina nailed what I was looking for on the first run with a quick glance at some pictures (especially the hairstyle which no one could get right). She comes to you, which is convenient and beats going to a salon and sets up a stress-free, pampering atmosphere wherever you are. Day of, it was just what we needed fun tunes, good conversation, and transformation. When finished, I was shocked at the results (it still me but enhanced and flawless) I have never felt so beautiful in my entire lifeI got comments throughout the day on how beautiful my hair and makeup was. My bridesmaids did as well. Our hair and makeup survived a backyard reception in August and was in tact through the next morning. Overall, the Flair Austin team is professional, friendly, talented and makes the process/experience easy and witjin reach. Christina herself is a lovely person inside and out who makes you feel "red carpet" beautiful! I would definitely recommend her and Flair Austin for your next event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christina was amazing! Having Christina do my makeup was something I'll never regret. She is indeed an artist and my face became her canvas, I couldn't possibly thank her enough for making me look more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Christina is the quintessential professional; prompt, courteous and knowledgeable and she absolutely LOVES what she does and it shows! I'd recommend her to anyone!

Stevie
07/19/2014

Tobi and Christina were AMAZING!!! 4 of my bridesmaids and myself needed hair and makeup done for my wedding. The girls came to my hotel where we were getting ready. They set up shop and got right to it!!! In a little over 3 hours we were all done and looking absolutely beautiful! I was a stickler about staying on time and not once was I worried about falling behind. In fact, we started my wedding on the dot!! They were respectful of my hotel suite and left no traces what so ever behind of what all had happened in there. I felt that they were apart of my wedding in more ways than just hair and makeup. I felt they were one of us. This was such a great experience and I recommend them beyond 100%!!! Thank you so so so much for everything!!