Five Bridge Inn

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Five Bridge Inn was the complete venue for our daughter's ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. It is a large estate property that allows for privacy, time and a beautiful setting. Ann and her family keep the venue beautifully manicured and orchestrate the fine details so you can relax and enjoy the day. We appreciated her suggestions and openness to working with new vendors. If you are looking for a relaxed, beautiful venue that includes amenities, stop in here. It is located just outside Providence.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having a "destination" wedding (coming from PA) could have been really difficult logistically, but Anne and Harold made the whole thing seamless. They welcomed their home to my family and happily let us kind of take over. We made flower arrangements on their patio, baked a cake in their kitchen, out together favors in their dining room. I felt like I was at a friend or relatives house.

The space is stunning- beautiful trees and foliage and the house itself is equally breath taking. I started the day having a yoga class on site (at beautiful and new yoga space above the carriage house) with Kate. I could not have thought of a better way to start the day with my girls, and the convenience of it made it a seamless addition. It was raining in the morning but Harold and Anne were positive and supportive and got everything taken care of for the rain plan without any stress for me. Having the ceremony under the tent ended up being beautiful. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the property is, and how unique the house is. I've never seen a wedding venue with quite the same feel. The tent on the grounds has all the necessary amenities, and is such a beautiful and clean space that you can decorate and personalize however you want. I hired the decorator to add paper lanterns and globe lights, and was really pleased with the warm feel it created I the space. The ceremony tent is there if the weather doesn't cooperate, and pretty much everything is covered, so this is a rain or shine venue!

Anne has such a positive energy and enthusiasm, and a genuine love for all her brides. Harold was so kind and helpful and friendly. Anne had a solution for everything, and Harold was constantly walking around the property making sure everything was in order, and set up a nice fire in the incredible fire pit for our after party. I couldn't have asked for anything to be better!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Five Bridge Inn is a hidden gem! From the moment we set eyes on it we knew this was where we would get married! Ann is absolutely wonderful! From the Friday night rehearsal dinner, to the Saturday morning breakfast and hair and makeup, to the amazing ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, all the way until breakfast Sunday morning, everything went off without a glich. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking, and the inside of the Inn is so comfortable and cozy, making the most amazing wedding venue. We literally do not have one bad thing to say about our wedding weekend at the Inn. On top of all the wonderful aspects about Five Bridge Inn as well as Ann and Harold and being the most amazing hosts, they proudly offer a Military Discount to all Active Duty military members and veterans! This was huge for us because none of our other vendors offered this.

If we had to do it all over again, we would definitely still choose to have our wedding at Five Bridge Inn.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ann has a fantastic venue and has been nothing short of a fantastic resource in planning our wedding. From the start Ann was responsive and helpful, went out of her way to accommodate us, our questions, our photographer and email after email from us. Also, Ann was very willing to be flexible in our planning and has been there every step of the way. We get married here in a short 2 months and have been working with Ann for over a year, no complaints! Also, the venue is absolutely stunning and affordable. Can't wait to say "I Do!"

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Five Bridge Inn is absolutely beautiful! Rustic, wide open spaces, and the house is gorgeous too! Every photo on the grounds was amazing on this property. Our guests loved it, and we loved it too. Ann and Harold made us feel so welcome from Day 1 and they are always working to improve it. They take care of every little detail, they are absolute professionals, but also so warm and supportive! We could not have made a better choice.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a beautiful wedding at Five Bridge Inn. The grounds were spacious and very well maintained. We were provided with many options for both the ceremony and the reception where we were able to make it our own unique wedding. We ended the night with a campfire and wonderful breakfast the next day. Ann, the owner, was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. Our dream wedding came true and Five Bridge Inn played a large role in our special day.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot express how incredibly thankful we were to have Ann & Harold to provide their professional services, home and venue to us for our wedding. The day was flawless from start to finish. Their years of talent, excitement and professionalism comes through with every detail of their services. The grounds were immaculate and impeccable before our guests and vendors arrived which was incredibly appealing. The best part was, our guests are still raving about the venue and how our wedding was one of the best that they've attended.

We would highly recommend Ann & Harold to host your special day, hands down.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We feel so lucky to have found Five Bridge Inn for our wedding! The venue is fantastic with lots of options to fit your style of wedding and it fit our idea of an autumn wedding perfectly. Our guests keep commenting on what an amazing venue we had. I felt as though we had found a hidden gem. We wanted it to be memorable and unique and it was. I loved the fact that it was remote but still so easy to get to for our guests.

Ann was the perfect site director. She was so easy to work with, had lots of great suggestions and made our day run smoothly. Even when we were falling behind on our timeline, it felt like Ann had everything under control and kept the overall vision of what we wanted throughout the entire day. What a calm, organized professional woman! She and her staff take such pride in what they do. They made us feel so relaxed and were over the top accomadating to all of our needs.

The grounds are absolutely spectacular -as you drive down the driveway over the bridges and round the corner to the entrance there is an immediate sense of privacy and intimacy. The landscaped grounds are gorgeous and really require minimal decoration. There are unique details throughout everywhere you turn. The large white old colonial inn is beautiful on the outside and immaculate on the inside. The rooms were consistently tidy throughout our stay; all done is such a professional, non-invasive manner.

We were pleased with each and every vendor. They all came recommended from Ann. Again, she just lightly and professionally gave her list of whom she thought would work well. She truly nailed every one. There wasn't one disappointment. It was obvious all the vendors were seasoned at what they do, including Five Bridge Inn.

The morning following our wedding, we awoke to an enormous spread of food. It was outstanding! I truly have not one bad comment or gripe about our entire wedding experience. We couldn't have been more pleased. This place gets 5 stars across the board.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: DJ
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pros: Five Bridge Inn is a beautiful place to get married. Ann had a lot of vendors she recommended and the ones I choose through her did not disappoint. On the day of the wedding my bridesmaids and I got dressed in the bridal suite and left the room a mess due to being in a hurry. When my husband and I went to bed, everything was cleaned up which was a nice surprise. Breakfast was great and there was plenty of it.

Cons: Any minor hiccups from the day were because of Ann. She rushed me getting ready and sent my bridesmaids down the aisle. Neither the officiant nor any of the groomsmen/groom were in place yet and the DJ wasn't playing the song. She strongly suggested I do a receiving line which I should've stood my ground and said no but it took entirely too long leaving us to rush through taking pictures. We didn't take half the pictures we wanted to. She unbustled my dress when she hung it up and when it came time to bustle it my bridesmaids couldn't figure it out. During my first dance i stepped on my dress and came very close to falling. Luckily everyone thought we were just doing a dip. She must do quite a few weddings per weekend so I found it odd that the kinks were mainly caused by her.

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so grateful that someone had suggested that I check out "The Five Bridge Inn" for my wedding. I was having difficulty finding a venue that would offer everything I wanted, and Five Bridge finally came along and fit the bill. I ended up reserving the inn for the entire weekend of my wedding, and it was awesome - we had the inn from Friday through Sunday at 12:00 (wedding was Saturday.) I had a slumber party with all of my girls the night before, and the night of the wedding I was able to provide accommodations for some of the VIPS (Parents, grandparents, MOH/best man etc.) Ann was so accommodating throughout the whole planning process, and always got back to my emails/phone calls promptly. The week of the wedding my husband and I even went and practiced our choreographed dance in the tent 2-3 times. We were also able to drop our stuff off early, which was extremely helpful. The Inn was a great, fun place to get ready in, and the setting for the ceremony, pictures, etc was truly beautiful. The tent made for the perfect setting for a great party, and the layout is very adaptable to whatever you're looking for. We were even able to have a bonfire after the reception that was already set up for us when we exited the ceremony. We and our guests had a fantastic time, and everyone has complimented us on what a great site this was for our wedding. I wish we could do it all over again! Thank you Five Bridge for making our day unforgettable for not only my husband and I, but our guests as well.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding there and it was AMAZING!!! They were so sweet and wonderful to work with and they were super attentive. Whenever we had a question or concern they were always there to help! So many of our family and friends keep asking us how we found them or if they can book rooms just to stay a night etc. everyone LOVED the site! Actually, everyone is obsessed with the site! And We really want to come back and just spend a night there for memories sake. Everything was perfect and we are so glad we found the place! They allow outside catering for your reception and Ann's breakfasts are fab!!! We can't say enough great things about Five Bridge Inn! Simply Wonderful!!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Five Bridge Inn is an amazing wedding venue. Ann is wonderful to work with and was very responsive to my questions and emails (and I had a lot)! The grounds were beautiful and everything was amazing. Ann was also very flexible with all the extras that I wanted to add for my special day. All my guests said that they never went to a wedding that beautiful. I would highly recommend Five Bridge.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My son & daughter-in-law were married at the Five Bridge Inn on July 27, 2013. We had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner there as well. What a wonderful venue for a wedding, and you can't find anyone nicer than the owner's to work with. The grounds are spectacular, spacious, and very well maintained. The Inn itself is lovely. We stayed two nights and had 2 great breakfasts. I highly recommend the Five Bridge Inn and would use it again myself if the need arose.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Five Bridge was fantastic... If my wife and I had to do our wedding all over again, we wouldn't change a thing!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
trevor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married the Five Bridge Inn on May 25th, 2013. I cannot put into words how amazing and beautiful the venue is as well as the owners, Harold & Ann. When we were planning our wedding, we knew that we wanted to have a "weekend wedding" and a place for our guests to stay. The FBI provided that, and more. We arrived the day before our wedding for the rehearsal dinner. We were able to use all of the grounds, tents, etc. and partied all night! Me and my bridesmaids all stayed at the inn which was very convenient and the next morning, Ann made us all breakfast before our makeup/hair stylists arrived. Unfortunately, it rained on the day of the wedding but Ann told me many times that it will still be the best day of my life. She was 100% correct and everyone had a blast and could not stop raving about how gorgeous the FBI was. Actuallly, a year later people are still talking about it! If you are looking for a place that allows you to bring your own creativity and ideas in, then you must check out the Five Bridge Inn. I emailed Ann quite a bit with all of my detail and decorating questions and she was very quick with her responses! I wish I could have a wedding there every weekend. I always check their Facebook and Instagram to look at all of the new things that have done. It seems like every Spring Harold is out there doing something to make the grounds even more beautiful! Absolutely a 5 star venue! :)

• Wedding: 05/25/2013