Five Bridge Inn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment my fiance and I drove up to Five Bridge, we knew it was where we wanted to get married. Just seeing photos and corresponding with Ann leading up to our visit had us falling in love, but once we experienced it in person, there was no question! Ann is AMAZING! Out of all the wedding venues I corresponded with during our search, she was by FAR the most responsive, returning my emails within a couple hours at the most and never once being impatient with my millions of questions. Her property is FLAWLESS she has said, and I now agree "If I don't have it, you don't need it". You feel at home at Five Bridge, a feeling none of the other "rotisserie" wedding venues I looked at gave me. There is no rushing at Five Bridge, you have EVERYTHING you need, tents, tables, chairs, place for your bridal party to stay ONSITE, breakfast the next morning, a pool and basketball & tennis courts to enjoy the next day if you decide to extend your rental (which we did) and a screened-in gazebo with a fire pit for an afterparty! Our guests couldn't believe the space! They raved about it all day long and gushed "where did you find this place?!" it feels like a secluded destination wedding, while being just an hour outside Boston. We found very decently priced hotels less than a 10 min drive away in nearby Seekonk and if you need recommendations for anything: Caterer, Flowers, Decor, Rehearsal Dinner . . .Ann has all the answers. She felt like family by the end of my wedding and I can't even begin to put into writing how happy I am that we chose to get married at her property. If you're at all on the fence as to where to have your most special day, look no further, you will LOVE Five Bridge! I have been recommending this location since the day we booked and will continue to do so! Can't wait to go back and stay for our 1-year anniversary!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter found this place, it is a piece of heaven on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the property and grounds to the attention of the owner Ann Messenger it was perfect. I know this because I paid for the wedding . Loved the big fire pit to make smores at night. I wish I had my wedding there 26 years ago. I am one happy dad, worth every penny. Don't look elsewhere, wasting your time.

Services Used: Band, Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
4.1

I got married on 8/1/15 at Five Bridge Inn, it was the best day of my life. It is the most perfect venue for a wedding! The site fee covers everything for 24 hours, it is unheard of! When we were looking for a venue we had trouble finding a location that didn't charge you for any extra time you wanted. With Five Bridge you get the whole venue, tent, tables, chairs, and the Inn for guests. We worked with Ann (the owner) the entire year, we met with her a handful of times and she always made us feel special. The only thing I would recommend would be hiring your own day of wedding planner, for any setting up or down you need done, any ceremony logistics, etc. She had told us when we first booked not to hire one because she takes care of everything and that just wasn't the case. Besides that she is amazing, and so personable, she makes you feel like family. Our guests were blown away by the venue, we even had a few guests book with her after the fact because the Inn also stand as a bed and breakfast during the week. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

corie
07/04/2015

The Five Bridge Inn is an absolutely breathtaking wedding venue! Ann and her family are great hosts. We rented the venue for a weekend and held our rehearsal dinner, wedding and after wedding breakfast there. We couldn't have been happier with their hospitality!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

Five Bridge Inn was the complete venue for our daughter's ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. It is a large estate property that allows for privacy, time and a beautiful setting. Ann and her family keep the venue beautifully manicured and orchestrate the fine details so you can relax and enjoy the day. We appreciated her suggestions and openness to working with new vendors. If you are looking for a relaxed, beautiful venue that includes amenities, stop in here. It is located just outside Providence.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Having a "destination" wedding (coming from PA) could have been really difficult logistically, but Anne and Harold made the whole thing seamless. They welcomed their home to my family and happily let us kind of take over. We made flower arrangements on their patio, baked a cake in their kitchen, out together favors in their dining room. I felt like I was at a friend or relatives house.

The space is stunning- beautiful trees and foliage and the house itself is equally breath taking. I started the day having a yoga class on site (at beautiful and new yoga space above the carriage house) with Kate. I could not have thought of a better way to start the day with my girls, and the convenience of it made it a seamless addition. It was raining in the morning but Harold and Anne were positive and supportive and got everything taken care of for the rain plan without any stress for me. Having the ceremony under the tent ended up being beautiful. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the property is, and how unique the house is. I've never seen a wedding venue with quite the same feel. The tent on the grounds has all the necessary amenities, and is such a beautiful and clean space that you can decorate and personalize however you want. I hired the decorator to add paper lanterns and globe lights, and was really pleased with the warm feel it created I the space. The ceremony tent is there if the weather doesn't cooperate, and pretty much everything is covered, so this is a rain or shine venue!

Anne has such a positive energy and enthusiasm, and a genuine love for all her brides. Harold was so kind and helpful and friendly. Anne had a solution for everything, and Harold was constantly walking around the property making sure everything was in order, and set up a nice fire in the incredible fire pit for our after party. I couldn't have asked for anything to be better!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Five Bridge Inn is a hidden gem! From the moment we set eyes on it we knew this was where we would get married! Ann is absolutely wonderful! From the Friday night rehearsal dinner, to the Saturday morning breakfast and hair and makeup, to the amazing ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, all the way until breakfast Sunday morning, everything went off without a glich. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking, and the inside of the Inn is so comfortable and cozy, making the most amazing wedding venue. We literally do not have one bad thing to say about our wedding weekend at the Inn. On top of all the wonderful aspects about Five Bridge Inn as well as Ann and Harold and being the most amazing hosts, they proudly offer a Military Discount to all Active Duty military members and veterans! This was huge for us because none of our other vendors offered this.

If we had to do it all over again, we would definitely still choose to have our wedding at Five Bridge Inn.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Laura
09/06/2014

Ann has a fantastic venue and has been nothing short of a fantastic resource in planning our wedding. From the start Ann was responsive and helpful, went out of her way to accommodate us, our questions, our photographer and email after email from us. Also, Ann was very willing to be flexible in our planning and has been there every step of the way. We get married here in a short 2 months and have been working with Ann for over a year, no complaints! Also, the venue is absolutely stunning and affordable. Can't wait to say "I Do!"

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

I fell in love with Five Bridge Inn the moment I arrived and what sealed the deal for was the owner Ann. She is absolutely one of the nicest people I have ever met. During our wedding her and her husband were extremely kind and helpful. Five Bridge Inn is a beautiful venue with so many fun activities for you & your wedding party to do before or even after your wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Five Bridge Inn for any event especially for a weddings.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Five Bridge Inn is absolutely beautiful! Rustic, wide open spaces, and the house is gorgeous too! Every photo on the grounds was amazing on this property. Our guests loved it, and we loved it too. Ann and Harold made us feel so welcome from Day 1 and they are always working to improve it. They take care of every little detail, they are absolute professionals, but also so warm and supportive! We could not have made a better choice.

1+ year ago

We had a beautiful wedding at Five Bridge Inn. The grounds were spacious and very well maintained. We were provided with many options for both the ceremony and the reception where we were able to make it our own unique wedding. We ended the night with a campfire and wonderful breakfast the next day. Ann, the owner, was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. Our dream wedding came true and Five Bridge Inn played a large role in our special day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot express how incredibly thankful we were to have Ann & Harold to provide their professional services, home and venue to us for our wedding. The day was flawless from start to finish. Their years of talent, excitement and professionalism comes through with every detail of their services. The grounds were immaculate and impeccable before our guests and vendors arrived which was incredibly appealing. The best part was, our guests are still raving about the venue and how our wedding was one of the best that they've attended.

We would highly recommend Ann & Harold to host your special day, hands down.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
1 person found this review helpful
1+ year ago

We feel so lucky to have found Five Bridge Inn for our wedding! The venue is fantastic with lots of options to fit your style of wedding and it fit our idea of an autumn wedding perfectly. Our guests keep commenting on what an amazing venue we had. I felt as though we had found a hidden gem. We wanted it to be memorable and unique and it was. I loved the fact that it was remote but still so easy to get to for our guests.

Ann was the perfect site director. She was so easy to work with, had lots of great suggestions and made our day run smoothly. Even when we were falling behind on our timeline, it felt like Ann had everything under control and kept the overall vision of what we wanted throughout the entire day. What a calm, organized professional woman! She and her staff take such pride in what they do. They made us feel so relaxed and were over the top accomadating to all of our needs.

The grounds are absolutely spectacular -as you drive down the driveway over the bridges and round the corner to the entrance there is an immediate sense of privacy and intimacy. The landscaped grounds are gorgeous and really require minimal decoration. There are unique details throughout everywhere you turn. The large white old colonial inn is beautiful on the outside and immaculate on the inside. The rooms were consistently tidy throughout our stay; all done is such a professional, non-invasive manner.

We were pleased with each and every vendor. They all came recommended from Ann. Again, she just lightly and professionally gave her list of whom she thought would work well. She truly nailed every one. There wasn't one disappointment. It was obvious all the vendors were seasoned at what they do, including Five Bridge Inn.

The morning following our wedding, we awoke to an enormous spread of food. It was outstanding! I truly have not one bad comment or gripe about our entire wedding experience. We couldn't have been more pleased. This place gets 5 stars across the board.

Services Used: DJ
3.9

Pros: Five Bridge Inn is a beautiful place to get married. Ann had a lot of vendors she recommended and the ones I choose through her did not disappoint. On the day of the wedding my bridesmaids and I got dressed in the bridal suite and left the room a mess due to being in a hurry. When my husband and I went to bed, everything was cleaned up which was a nice surprise. Breakfast was great and there was plenty of it.

Cons: Any minor hiccups from the day were because of Ann. She rushed me getting ready and sent my bridesmaids down the aisle. Neither the officiant nor any of the groomsmen/groom were in place yet and the DJ wasn't playing the song. She strongly suggested I do a receiving line which I should've stood my ground and said no but it took entirely too long leaving us to rush through taking pictures. We didn't take half the pictures we wanted to. She unbustled my dress when she hung it up and when it came time to bustle it my bridesmaids couldn't figure it out. During my first dance i stepped on my dress and came very close to falling. Luckily everyone thought we were just doing a dip. She must do quite a few weddings per weekend so I found it odd that the kinks were mainly caused by her.

Ashley
10/12/2013

I am so grateful that someone had suggested that I check out "The Five Bridge Inn" for my wedding. I was having difficulty finding a venue that would offer everything I wanted, and Five Bridge finally came along and fit the bill. I ended up reserving the inn for the entire weekend of my wedding, and it was awesome - we had the inn from Friday through Sunday at 12:00 (wedding was Saturday.) I had a slumber party with all of my girls the night before, and the night of the wedding I was able to provide accommodations for some of the VIPS (Parents, grandparents, MOH/best man etc.) Ann was so accommodating throughout the whole planning process, and always got back to my emails/phone calls promptly. The week of the wedding my husband and I even went and practiced our choreographed dance in the tent 2-3 times. We were also able to drop our stuff off early, which was extremely helpful. The Inn was a great, fun place to get ready in, and the setting for the ceremony, pictures, etc was truly beautiful. The tent made for the perfect setting for a great party, and the layout is very adaptable to whatever you're looking for. We were even able to have a bonfire after the reception that was already set up for us when we exited the ceremony. We and our guests had a fantastic time, and everyone has complimented us on what a great site this was for our wedding. I wish we could do it all over again! Thank you Five Bridge for making our day unforgettable for not only my husband and I, but our guests as well.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We just had our wedding there and it was AMAZING!!! They were so sweet and wonderful to work with and they were super attentive. Whenever we had a question or concern they were always there to help! So many of our family and friends keep asking us how we found them or if they can book rooms just to stay a night etc. everyone LOVED the site! Actually, everyone is obsessed with the site! And We really want to come back and just spend a night there for memories sake. Everything was perfect and we are so glad we found the place! They allow outside catering for your reception and Ann's breakfasts are fab!!! We can't say enough great things about Five Bridge Inn! Simply Wonderful!!!