First Student Charter Bus Rental

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 0.0

The driver was suppose to show up at 3pm at the hotel to pick up my wedding party and I for the wedding. After 40 minutes, all 10 of us had to take several taxis. I called the "day of" phone number several times but nobody on the other line was able to reach the driver or give me an estimate of when she would show up. While each person on the other line said they would call me back, NO ONE DID.

When the driver did show up, it was 4:15pm. She was rude and insisted that her start time was 4:15pm, not 3pm. I even showed her documents that indicated the start time was 3pm. DON'T USE THEIR SERVICES!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Did not show up to hotel to pick-up guests. They had to car pool to reception. I called off hours numerous times with no answer. Finally found a number by searching on my phone. Number was to local dispatcher who hung up on me the first time and was very rude when I called back. Agreed to send bus but at that point it was too late. Bus finally showed up to reception at the beginning and only took my wedding party back (only ones that didn't have transportation after reception). First student still wanted to charge me full price ($350). I put a dispute claim on my credit card and told First Student I would pay the equivalent of 2 cab rides from reception to hotel because that is essentially what service they provided. DO NOT USE FIRST STUDENT!!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 0.0

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! the driver did no research and got completely lost and made my guests and bridal party over 45 minutes late. They were also 20 minutes late picking my guests up at the end of the night, causing my grandparents, aunts and uncles to stand on the curb and wait outside until 11pm. Awful experience!!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

The driver got lost and ended up dropping off my guests more than an HOUR late. Turned a 5 hour reception into a 3.5 hour reception :(

• Wedding: 05/16/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Although this number was a little hard to find, they worked out beautifully. Mary Coe was my contact and she was professional and helpful and made sure my 3 buses were on time for guest pick-up at hotel. The buses stayed for the half hour ceremony to drop off guests down a hill for reception and returned promptly at event end. The driver's were professional, pleasant and accommodating. I highly recommend for value and trustworthiness.

• Wedding: 09/26/2009