First Class Limousine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We got married on 3/25/12 and used First Class Limo as a service. We had a great experience all around! First, the cost of the limo was unbelievable!! When you are paying for your own wedding (and just bought a house) you need to find the most affordable vendors and First Class was it! Their internal customer service internally, Ed & Jay, to our limo driver, Hector was AWESOME!

I highly recommend using Flirst Class!!

Thank you for helping make our wedding day flow so smoothly! Hector was very attentive, from assisting with the church protocol, to wedding pictures to reception...SUPERB!

Services Used: Transportation

All of the vehicles provided were extremely nice and looked brand new. The staff was so professional and were on time for every pick-up/drop-off. We had a complicated shuttle schedule that needed to be followed and First Class Limo executed it perfectly!

Services Used: Transportation

We found them through a bridal show and they were great! We had 2 ten passenger limos and no problems at all. They were very reasonable price wise. Our drivers were great. Super Friendly and very helpful and attentive. We would recommend them to others.

Services Used: Transportation

They were awesome! Bob was helpful, especially with timing out our day to get us the best deal on our limo. The Lincoln Navigator was spectacular! You will not find better prices out there than with First Class!

Services Used: Transportation

We called to get prices for our wedding limo and since we had 12 of us we could not fit into a 10 person limo. First Class has the BMW limo which seats 14 but that was not available. They offered me the Escalade limo at the BMW price and we loved it!!! They were great to work with and adjusted the route for us since we had decided to have the groomsmen picked up. Our driver Mike was so helpful and made sure my dress did nto get dirty go into or out of the limo. We loved the limo and the bridal party had more than enough room to be comfortable going from one location to the next.

Profile Picture
msleman
2+ years ago

They have a great selection of cars. On the day-of, they arrived on time and didn't make us feel rushed. The drivers were very kind and flexible when we had to change the pickup spot last minute. As for value: they'll meet any price advertised by Santos. Feel free to bargain, they'll be really firm once you've hit the bottom price.

Services Used: Transportation

First class was excellent, and the most reasonably priced in central nj! The have a beautiful fleet of limos (both inside and out). The driver we had for our wedding day (I unfortunately cannot remember his name) was very professional and kind. He constantly helped me fix my dress (my MOH was not very good at holding my train lol) and even tried to calm my nerves right before going down the aisle. don't pass them up!

Services Used: Transportation

The name says it all... They are definitely first class and have the best fleet in all the North East without a doubt. We used the 32 pass bus, shuttles to and from hotel to reception, and used the bmw x5... enough said everyone could not believe the bus and not one person has ever seen a stretch x5 till our wedding.. Service and professionalism is top notch.

Services Used: Transportation

We got married on September 24, 2011 and we rented the Chrysler 300. It so happened they got the new Chrysler 300 and it was beautiful and fabulous; it still had that new car smell! It seated everyone comfortably. Our driver Bruce was great. He very friendly and professional. He made sure the Bride (myself) & Groom were comfortable ane took very good care of us. He was on time for both pick ups. Bruce gave 100% customer service from beginning to end of the time we rented the limo. I was surprised with the red carpet and champagne! We couldn't ask for anything more. Also, the staff @ the office was very friendly. Thank You so much First Class and Bruce!!! You made a memorable day, perfect!

Services Used: Transportation

Our service from first class limo was 5 star!!! Our driver made sure he made every stop to make us happy. He was extremly personable and everyone loved him!

Services Used: Transportation

We are so happy we chose First Class Limousine for our wedding transportation. They were very reliable. All cars arrived very early, the drivers were attentive, and the cars were impeccable.

Services Used: Transportation

Limousine was clean and very nice. Chauffeur was friendly and professional. A bit pricey, but for safe transportation it was well worth it

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

We rented the Chrysler 300 and it was fabulous...in fact it still had "new car smell"! There were 9 of us and we fit very comfortably.

The limo driver was at our house on time and provided excellent customer service from beginning to end. Red carpet, champagne a beautiful and modern limo, and excellent customer service. We couldn't ask for more...Thank You First Class!

Services Used: Transportation

First class is awesome!! We rented there BMW X5 & it was beautiful! There staff are very professional, caring, patient & showed up ahead of schedule!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!! Thanks guys!!

Services Used: Transportation

Extremely professional service! We used them for our wedding. Jay was our driver and he was so phenomenal, he held my hand to help me walk across gravel to get onto the beach it doesn't get better than that! On time, great vehicles, great drivers! Nothing but great things to say about this company!

Services Used: Transportation

We used their 24 passenger party bus and it was beautiful. I have been in a few weddings and the companies they used always had something broken inside like the radio or air-conditioning. This bus had a bathroom which is great and was immaculate. Our driver was so helpful and they were over a half hour early. Great company to work with really willing to work with you.