First Class Limousine

First Class Limousine

When Ordinary is Not Enough

187 Rt. 9 South
Englishtown, NJ 07726 | map
Vehicles: Classic Car, Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found them through a bridal show and they were great! We had 2 ten passenger limos and no problems at all. They were very reasonable price wise. Our drivers were great. Super Friendly and very helpful and attentive. We would recommend them to others.

• Wedding: 01/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were awesome! Bob was helpful, especially with timing out our day to get us the best deal on our limo. The Lincoln Navigator was spectacular! You will not find better prices out there than with First Class!

• Wedding: 12/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We called to get prices for our wedding limo and since we had 12 of us we could not fit into a 10 person limo. First Class has the BMW limo which seats 14 but that was not available. They offered me the Escalade limo at the BMW price and we loved it!!! They were great to work with and adjusted the route for us since we had decided to have the groomsmen picked up. Our driver Mike was so helpful and made sure my dress did nto get dirty go into or out of the limo. We loved the limo and the bridal party had more than enough room to be comfortable going from one location to the next.

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have a great selection of cars. On the day-of, they arrived on time and didn't make us feel rushed. The drivers were very kind and flexible when we had to change the pickup spot last minute. As for value: they'll meet any price advertised by Santos. Feel free to bargain, they'll be really firm once you've hit the bottom price.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
msleman
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First class was excellent, and the most reasonably priced in central nj! The have a beautiful fleet of limos (both inside and out). The driver we had for our wedding day (I unfortunately cannot remember his name) was very professional and kind. He constantly helped me fix my dress (my MOH was not very good at holding my train lol) and even tried to calm my nerves right before going down the aisle. don't pass them up!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The name says it all... They are definitely first class and have the best fleet in all the North East without a doubt. We used the 32 pass bus, shuttles to and from hotel to reception, and used the bmw x5... enough said everyone could not believe the bus and not one person has ever seen a stretch x5 till our wedding.. Service and professionalism is top notch.

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married on September 24, 2011 and we rented the Chrysler 300. It so happened they got the new Chrysler 300 and it was beautiful and fabulous; it still had that new car smell! It seated everyone comfortably. Our driver Bruce was great. He very friendly and professional. He made sure the Bride (myself) & Groom were comfortable ane took very good care of us. He was on time for both pick ups. Bruce gave 100% customer service from beginning to end of the time we rented the limo. I was surprised with the red carpet and champagne! We couldn't ask for anything more. Also, the staff @ the office was very friendly. Thank You so much First Class and Bruce!!! You made a memorable day, perfect!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our service from first class limo was 5 star!!! Our driver made sure he made every stop to make us happy. He was extremly personable and everyone loved him!

• Wedding: 09/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we chose First Class Limousine for our wedding transportation. They were very reliable. All cars arrived very early, the drivers were attentive, and the cars were impeccable.

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Limousine was clean and very nice. Chauffeur was friendly and professional. A bit pricey, but for safe transportation it was well worth it

• Wedding: 09/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We rented the Chrysler 300 and it was fabulous...in fact it still had "new car smell"! There were 9 of us and we fit very comfortably.

The limo driver was at our house on time and provided excellent customer service from beginning to end. Red carpet, champagne a beautiful and modern limo, and excellent customer service. We couldn't ask for more...Thank You First Class!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First class is awesome!! We rented there BMW X5 & it was beautiful! There staff are very professional, caring, patient & showed up ahead of schedule!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!! Thanks guys!!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely professional service! We used them for our wedding. Jay was our driver and he was so phenomenal, he held my hand to help me walk across gravel to get onto the beach it doesn't get better than that! On time, great vehicles, great drivers! Nothing but great things to say about this company!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used their 24 passenger party bus and it was beautiful. I have been in a few weddings and the companies they used always had something broken inside like the radio or air-conditioning. This bus had a bathroom which is great and was immaculate. Our driver was so helpful and they were over a half hour early. Great company to work with really willing to work with you.

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First Class Limo was incredible on my wedding day! We had two limos..my driver was Robert, and the second driver's name I cant remember :(. But, they both were great!! The limo showed up early..Robert came right in and gathered all of our belongings..helped myself and everyone else down all of the steps and into the limo. He made sure we didn't forget anything, was extremely fast and efficient, and did everything with a smile on his face. He was so accomodating and professional. He actually came into the church and made sure my veil (which was a cathedral) was perfectly placed over my train. He did this right before I walked down the aisle to make sure it looked perfect!! Both drivers were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

a wonderful experience with this company.. our car was beautiful & the driver was professional, helpful, and great. thanks!!

• Wedding: 08/26/2011
800-925-0520
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards