First Class Limousine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everything was perfect. The party bus that our bridal party was on had everything we needed. Our driver was courteous and helped us to get everywhere on time. He also didn't mind that he had a bunch of party animals in the back.

Services Used: Transportation

Great service! On time!! Ask for Hector!

Services Used: Transportation

Great service and value! Our limo driver, Mike was very personable. It happened to be pouring rain and he did everything he could to make it better. Our shuttle driver, Dave S was awesome too. I had requested Dave because be drove my Bachelorette party. Cars were very clean, drivers were prompt and professional. At great decision to hire this company.

Services Used: Transportation

Many thanks to Rob and the drivers of First Class Limousine for the fantastic transportation services they provided for my daughter's wedding. The limo was beautiful and clean and arrived to take the bride, maid of honor and me to the reception venue right on time! We entered the limo to find champagne awaiting us, and we took advantage of it! The limo then returned to the hotel to pick up my mother, sister and nephews and he did so with great professionalism.
The two 24 passenger vehicles that arrived to bring our guests to the venue were prompt and in great condition. The drivers were friendly and took great care of our guests, both before and after the wedding. The final trip back included the bride and groom and the bride's friends, and they all shared a bottle of champagne along the way.
I would highly recommend First Class Limousine- they are truly a first class company!!

Services Used: Transportation

We used First class for our wedding and they were great! Showed up right on time and brought us everywhere that we asked to go. The limo itself was amazing! We had the bright pink escalade! The inside and outside was soo nice. Made my wedding extra special!

Profile Picture
Peggy
05/24/2013

What can I Say..... Hector, you were the most wonderful driver we could have ever asked for!!! You were courteous, sensitive, professional, and helpful with things I never even thought of!!!!! Thank you for helping to make our daughters wedding day perfect!!!

Services Used: Transportation

On time and so helpful my driver Mike from First Class Limousine was the best driver and such a great help to me and my wedding party. The people in the office really help you out and double and triple checked with me that everything was in order the way that I wanted. Such great service and very happy with everything.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Great drivers, Great value, and very easy to work with! The cleanest party bus and shuttles we've been in---No hidden fees and everything went smoothly

Services Used: Transportation

Wow wow wow first class is awesome ! There were on time limos are very clean service was fantastic! The driver was Awesome very on point she fix my dress was very helpful to me I would definitely recommend them !

Services Used: Transportation

Ride first class with First Class Limousine. I just got married on 06/15/12 and we had the Limo Party Bus, and it was a great party bus. The interior was spectacular. The limo driver was professional, personable, punctual, and very attentive. He carried the train of my dress and held my bouquet of flowers. I highly recommend riding first class with First Class Limousine!

Services Used: Transportation

My Wedding Was May 26,2012 , We Had The Hot Pink Escalade Limo And A AMAZING Driver I Believe His Name Was Rich . He Was So OUTSTANDING !!! VERY Professional And Friendly!!! Picked My Girls And I Up ,Dropped Us Off At The Merion . Then Went To Pick Up My Husband And The Guys ... Had No Trouble At All With Directions, Got Us All There in Time . After The Ceremony He Pulled Out Front So We Could Do a Toast On The Pink Carpet ! After The Wedding We Still Had A Lot Of Time Left ...Since I Booked It For (10 Hours) :) He Drove Us And Some Friends To Philly Where He Dropped Us Off At Our Favorite Bar ( Fat Tuesdays) And When We Were Done We Called Him And He Was Right There .. We Got Home Just As Our Time Had Ran Out !!!! I Would Definitely Recommend First Class To A Friend And I Would Use Them Again Myself ( Maybe On our 1 Yr Anniversary ) Overall A Amazing Time !!!! Thanks So Much Rich And First Class Limousine :) Sincerely , Christina And Rasim Akgun

Services Used: Transportation

We rented the 1962 rolls royce. They arrived on time... the driver was very nice... overall very good.

Services Used: Transportation

I can not say enough amazing things about this company. From the people who booked our services to the late night driver. Everyone was over the top helpful and very professional. The drivers of our party bus helped get everyone into the church held, held doors, carried flowers, even found my husband and I before we departed for the reception to bring us some water. I would recommend them a 100 times over.

Services Used: Transportation

Finding a limo service for my wedding was one of the most stressful experiences. First, I kept coming across nightmare limo stories. Second, my wedding was on a prom Friday and apparently most limo companies would much rather drive a bunch of obnoxious teenagers around rather than take the business of a bride that would probably refer a great number of her friends that would be soon getting married themselves. Not only that, but when I DID get someone willing to take my business they would jack the price up because they could make more money with said annoying teens. I thought the situation was hopeless...and then I found First Class. Our driver Dave was beyond wonderful. Not only did he show up early, but he came fully prepared and ready to help in any way possible. He walked my father and I into the church and helped me with my train as we were able to walk down the aisle. He had ice cold waters ready for our bridal party before and after the ceremony. He was an absolute delight and I honestly cannot say enough nice things about him. He made the one aspect of the wedding I had dreaded and feared the most, into one of the best choices I made. I wouldn't just refer First Class to my friends, I would INSIST upon First Class.

Services Used: Transportation

Richard Jones was AMAZING! When I think back of the wedding, I literally think of how appreciative we were to have such an amazing driver for our party bus. He went above and beyond! The red carpet was rolled out after the church where my husband and I toasted each other after the ceremony. The staff at First Class was accommodating and always returned our phone calls. We had an amazing day, and look forward to working with First Class Limousine again!!

Services Used: Transportation

We got married on 3/25/12 and used First Class Limo as a service. We had a great experience all around! First, the cost of the limo was unbelievable!! When you are paying for your own wedding (and just bought a house) you need to find the most affordable vendors and First Class was it! Their internal customer service internally, Ed & Jay, to our limo driver, Hector was AWESOME!

I highly recommend using Flirst Class!!

Thank you for helping make our wedding day flow so smoothly! Hector was very attentive, from assisting with the church protocol, to wedding pictures to reception...SUPERB!