First Class Limousine

First Class Limousine

When Ordinary is Not Enough

187 Rt. 9 South
Englishtown, NJ 07726 | map
Vehicles: Classic Car, Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First Class Limousine was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout my wedding planning. The staff was amazing! We had a lot of transportation needs for the wedding day. We had 2 limos, a party bus, and a shuttle throughout the day. Each driver was on time, professional, and considerate . At first I was very overwhelmed when trying to organize the logistics, however the staff at First Class took care of everything! They truly helped make our wedding day stress free! I would highly recommend First Class for any wedding or special event needs.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Profile Picture
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with First Class Limousine. They were so accommodating and kind every time we spoke about car arrangements. We rented the 24 passenger shuttle (2) for our guests at the hotel, the party bus and the stretch Jaguar. Each car was gorgeous, the drivers were all so polite and not to mention all on time for each scheduled arrival to the different locations. I couldn't ask for any better cars or service for our wedding day.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely happy we chose First Class. They were very responsive, great price, and easy to work with. We discussed a timeline before the wedding, and everything ran smoothly the day of! We would definitely use First Class in the future!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We rented a 24 passenger party bus for the bridal party and a 10 passenger limo for family. The accommodations were great! Our driver was very entertaining, professional, and great to work with. He had no issues getting around the area and got between the various locations in record time. He was able to keep up us on schedule so we didn't have to pay an overage fee. I would definitely recommend First Class Limo for any transportation services, especially weddings!!!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First Class Limousine was a pleasure to use as our limo company for our wedding and honeymoon. They were on time and professional. We had the beautiful QX-56 limo that was clean and the customized interior was insane. We also loved the sound system were we played music from our iPod. The driver was very friendly and attentive. They were great as our hotel shuttle to and from our venue and hotel. The bus was beautiful with leather captain chairs. We also used them for a limo service to bring us to the airport and pick us up from the airport for our honeymoon. Both times the drivers were friendly, courteous, and on time. It's great working with a limo company that does things right and puts your worries away. You will love them!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Profile Picture
Ken
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING SERVICE! We had the best driver, EVER! He was so nice! It was unfortunately raining, but he went above and beyond to make sure that everything went perfect for us from door to door. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had their two 300C white limos, and they were beautiful. We are car people so we had high expectations on the cleanliness and show worthy a limo company's vehicles are. First Class was one of the only ones that every single vehicle, including the VIP shuttle, was spotless. Not only were their vehicles excellent, but the drivers were of the same caliber. They were on time and extremely professional and helpful. The one driver, Pete, even helped straighten my train when I went into the church. When we got to the reception, they set up a red carpet champagne toast! We had also booked the VIP shuttle to and from the hotel and the hall. That was also on time and very professional. The driver did a head count at the hotel to make sure everyone got on! This limo company is definitely top notch and I will always use this limo company for any future transportation needs.

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I looked into several different transportation places, and First Class Limousine was by far the best price. We chose a Chrysler Stretch 300 for the ladies and then the parents, and a 23 person party bus for the guys and then the bridal party. I could not be happier with our choices. Both drivers were very polite, and they were even there early! Great price, great service!

• Wedding: 01/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were a party of 16 plus my mom, dad and sister-in-law. We rented the Infinity stretch limo and the Jaguar stretch limo. It was clean and comfortable to ride in. The drivers are all professional and had GPS so we didn't get lost. We also used them for our bachelor and bachelorette party. I would highly recommend them for anyone needing transportation of any sort. Great people to work with.

• Wedding: 10/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and reliable! I would highly recommend First Class Limousine!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing service! They were prompt, and so helpful!! I definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can i say about First Class Limousine? They were easy to work with from the very beginning. Not only did Rob help us figure out what suited our needs best, but he was also very easy to talk to and helped us decide what we needed in regards to transportation for our big day. We were able to add on a Shuttle Service as well to transport our guest to and from the reception.

I really wanted to take the time to thank Mike, he was our limo driver for the day. He did a phenomenal job. I was so impressed with his professionalism - He made it a point to make sure everyone was taken care of, especially me, the bride. It wasn't the best of days for a wedding, but that didn't stop Mike from giving us the best service possible. He always had an umbrella in his hand ready to make sure I was protected from the rain. He also made sure i looked perfect for my walk down the aisle! He was a huge asset for us!

I also want to thank our Shuttle Drive - unfortunately with the chaos of the evening, I didn't get a chance to catch his name, but he was also very professional and made sure our guests safely arrived back at the hotel.

I will certainly be recommending first class limousine in the future!

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pleasure to work with! Arrived on time, vehicle was spotless inside and out, and driver was very friendly. Couldn't recommend a better company!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First class limousine service was great. they handled my car issue immediately and made sure I had another car waiting for me when I came out from my ceremony. which was awesome. thank you very much. I had no issue they call the day of to make sure I knew they were coming to ease my nerves. they were great and my drivers were awesome.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect. The party bus that our bridal party was on had everything we needed. Our driver was courteous and helped us to get everywhere on time. He also didn't mind that he had a bunch of party animals in the back.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service! On time!! Ask for Hector!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
800-925-0520
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards