Fiora Design Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow! I don't even know where to begin , from our first meeting with Aaron I knew he was the one to do my wedding .
Not only did he give great advise but brought my vision to life , he went above and beyond my expectations !
Aaron was very responsive , honest , kind and a true pleasure to work with .
On my wedding day from all my vendors Fiora was the only one to arrive on time , Aaron was there in person to make sure everything went as planned not like other vendors who send their employees to do the job .
I highly recommend Aaron and the team at Fiora Design .
Thank you Aaron ! you went above and beyond , we are forever grateful !

Services Used: Flowers

Our Wedding was on January 10th, 2015. I was highly satisfied with my experience. We worked with Aaron. After going in not sure what we wanted or needed, we left feeling very confident and happy with all the selections and pictures Aarons advised us to choose. Excellent Customer service. Easy to work with. Aaron is very fexible, friendly and kind. We felt like Aaron read our minds. He asked all the right questions to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. He turned our random ideas into amazing, high quality personalized centerpieces and dream like bouquets. His attention to the small details show up on his work. Just amasing! All his flowers were dazzling and fresh! We would highly recommend Aaron.

Services Used: Flowers

Our weddinmg was on 12/19/15. I can HIGHLY recommend FDS for your events! When we first met, our ideas were super vague and felt tacky, but Aaron immediately made fantastic suggestions. We were thankful for his suggestions. He heard our ideas and took them to the next level. Aaron is very professional and welcoming. He was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable of our needs and wants.... The quality of his work is perfect. Everything came out very elegant, all thanks to Aaron! Just Give him a Call TODAY!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Our wedding was on 12.13.14! All our flowers centerpieces were magical! All looked beautiful and elegant like taken out of "P." or a Brides Magazine. Aaron knows how to make ideas, pictures and wishes come to life! Stunning flower arrangements that really made a statement. Incredible customer service and proffesionalisim! He goes an extra mile to ensure that everything is just as his customers envision by using the freshest flowers and personal/unique setups. He listened to our requests and particular needs! I strongly recommend Aaron -Fiora Design Studio!
P.s
He created for me the loveliest breathtaking and most wonderful wedding bouquet that I seen in my life or in "P." Everyone in my wedding, including me, were speechless when we saw my gorgeous bouquet.

Christina
09/20/2014

Aaron came highly recommended by other vendors in the industry so he was the first florist I contacted and right from our first meeting I was wowed by his knowledge,professionalism,and his beautiful work! I can't even begin to say in words how beautiful our weddings was all thanks to Aaron and his execution of my vision! All of my guests are still raving about the decor as am I! Thank you so much Fiora Design Studio for making my dream wedding a reality! If I could give him 10 stars out of 5 I would!

Services Used: Flowers

Aaron is incredible! One of the best vendors I had, and almost all my vendors were great! He totally got my vision and was honest with me on things I asked about. He was reasonably priced and the room looked spectacular!! Looked like it cost at least double what we paid! The best move I made was to tell him the colors and feel and just let him be creative! I had an idea what it would look like but never expected it to be as incredible as it was! There a ton of surprises and he totally got my vision! People could not stop raving about how amazing the room looked! I am so happy with my decision to go with Aaron and Fiora Design Studios! One of the best decisions I could make! Aaron was such a pleasure to work with, easy going, honest, on point with the budget...I could go on and on. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Aaron and would recommend him to everyone!!

Tina
08/09/2014

Fiora Design Studio created my fairy tale wedding. Aaron was fabulous to work with. He listened to our wants but also provided wonderful suggestions for our flowers and wedding decor. All of our guests raved about our ceremony and reception decorations. Fiora Design Studio came HIGHLY recommended to me and I am so grateful for it. Therefore, I would HIGHLY recommended Fiora Design Studio to all brides!

Gabriel
08/09/2014

AMAZING! This is the easiest review I ever had to write. That one word sums it all up! Aaron is amazing! His designs were amazing! His team did an amazing job! We could not be happier with the service Aaron provided us and would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Aaron!

Services Used: Flowers

Most amazing arrangement of flowers I have ever seen in my life. I only gave a view tips on what I would like and he made the venue look like my dream wedding. He captured the exact style of my wedding. He was so professional and so creative.

Katie
06/21/2014

Aaron's focus was 100% on my daughter for her wedding. He listened to her and proposed not what HE envisioned or wanted to design but what did THE BRIDE want. Aaron was flexible, professional and set up a stellar event. He knew how to make iffy areas of the venue pop with focus to a beautiful table with his inspiration atop. Her bouquet and flowers for the wedding party fit her vision perfectly, and then at the reception the entire theme tied together and brought it all home. When we had questions about theme or presentation, he was always available to answer and give advise. Absolutely call Aaron if you don't want "run of the mill" -- extravagant or simple, his designs will make it your unique event.

Taylor
06/21/2014

Aaron was great! From our first meeting he totally "got me" and understood my vision. He was able to take my ideas and suggest other design elements which complemented them to turn my vision into reality. My centerpieces were more than just flowers; Aaron created a work of art on each table, each slightly different and all equally beautiful. He was able to work with my budget and gave me the 'look' that I was going for, without going over board on cost!

Services Used: Flowers

Aaron was awesome to work with! Gives great advice and isn't scared to share his professional opinion. You can be confident he knows what he is doing and when he and the team are finished you will be amazed. Any changes we needed made, even up to the last few hours before the ceremony, he was willing to do and made happen. The value you get with this company seems unmatchable. No doubt about it, go with this company and Aaron for your wedding!

Bethany
03/29/2014

Aaron...YOU ARE AMAZING!! The first time I met with you I was able to tell you what I didn't like or want at my wedding, but I did not really know what I did want. I think we went around and around for a long time because I didn't really know how to tell you what I wanted. Finally, you just got out paper and a pencil and started sketching. I vividly remember being in awe as you drew, because what you were drawing was exactly what I wanted, and I didn't even know it. I believe the flowers were the highlight of our reception space. It looked like we were walking through a garden! The tulips, rananculas, succulents, candles...it was like spring had sprung in an airplane hangar. And then our head table. Oh my gosh! The cascading orchids and hanging candles were GORGEOUS! People couldn't stop talking about how beautiful, and tastefully arranged, our flowers are. I HIGHLY recommend Aaron as a wedding florist - he is funny, beyond talented, and most of all extremely affordable. I've already referred three people to him. Thank you, Aaron!

Private User
1+ year ago

GORGEOUS! Aaron is the most amazing florist to work with. The flowers were stunning. My bouquet was everything I wanted it to be and more. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a florist. His pricing can not be beat!

Beth
11/30/2013

This is by far the best florist for creativity, service and price. Aaron, was able to make us a Chuppah for our Jewish wedding ceremony with wine vines and flowers. Our guests are still talking about it and how unusual and beautiful. My husband and I felt a special presence within natures beauty as we were being blessed. The pictures are amazing and will be forever cherished. I planned my wedding from out of town so working with a true professional, like Aaron Vieri was comforting. Tell him your ideas and colors and let his creativity run wild....you will be very happy.

Services Used: Flowers

Aaron WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! He made my wedding to be everything I wanted and MORE! He was kind, responsible, EXCITING and a PLEASURE to work with! Id get married ALLL over again just to have him make my event AMAZING!!