Finkle Jewelers

Finkle Jewelers

Colonie, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everyone at Finkle Jewelers is always so helpful!! Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Jewelry

Great family! They helped my husband find my dream ring!!

Services Used: Jewelry

Every time we went to Finkle Jewelers we were blown away by their personalized service and dedication to us as a couple and what our needs and wants were.

We had gone to look at wedding bands at a "local and reputable" jeweler and all they tried to do was sell us something that they would make commission on and then they tried to force us to buy it with numerous follow up phone calls and emails.

At Finkle we were given something that fit us, at a fraction of the cost and we couldn't be happier with our purchases there. We will definitely go there again for everything else that comes along!

Services Used: Jewelry

Beautiful ring and they were not pushy or made me feel I had to buy anything. They let us do the shopping and were there to guide us. They are just great!!!

Services Used: Jewelry

Marty did an amazing job taking an engagement ring that was my moms, grandmothers, and great grandmothers and enhancing it without completely changing it! Then when I told him what I wanted for the wedding bands he totally made all the rings come together as one beautiful piece. Amazing job! Very friendly and great service.

Services Used: Jewelry

I love my rings and my husband loves his! We get compliments on them all the time! They were so helpful and not pushy at all! They even stayed open late to accommodate our busy work schedule!

Services Used: Jewelry

Created a ring from scratch to please me. It looked beautiful and fit perfectly with the engagement ring they also sold us. The best non pressure jewelers ever!!!!