Finesse Custom Embroidery

Finesse Custom Embroidery

You want everything to be perfect on your wedding day and the small details are what make the day

NJ 08080

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased 4 handkercheifs from Lynda and all were beautiful. She worked with me to create the perfect design.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered 4 handkerchiefs as parent gifts for my wedding. Linda was very responsive and easy to work with. She made sure everything was perfect. The final products were beautiful. I definitely plan on using her again in the future!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Lynda was an absolute PLEASURE to work with. I told her my ideas, and she found exactly what I was looking for. My handkerchiefs were stunning. She even made another one for me at the last minute in no time!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great vendor! I recommend her to anyone looking for a unique gift to give parents of the bride and groom.

• Wedding: 07/17/2009
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynda was very easy to work with and listened to exactly what I wanted.
The quality was top notch!

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynda's work is gorgeous with much attention to detail, and just so fast! There are other companies out there that do this kind of work, but I was very happy to deal with a person rather than a big company. I ordered embroidered hankies for my Mom, Dad, Mother in Law, and Father in Law and were so impressed with the quality and stitching. I wasn't sure what colors to choose and Lynda helped by talking over the colors of the Moms' dresses and wording that other brides had used... all so quickly over email! My Dad also lost his (we think in his tux rental) and so I placed a quick re-order with no rush since the wedding was over and she had it to me in a few days. I would absolutely recommend Lynda for any embroidery services especially for wedding gifts - bags, robes, towels, hankies, etc.

• Wedding: 05/30/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The hankies were perfect! The colors were exactly what I had wanted and matched the colors of the wedding beautifully! Both of my parents were happy and overwhelmed with these thoughtful gifts!

• Wedding: 06/21/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

"MommaK" does EXCELLENT embroidery. I had a handkerchief embroidered for my father. She helped me with the planning, trying to figure out wording, and I recieved my hankie so quickly! It was beautiful! Too nice to actually use of course ;) And affordable too! TOO affordable, how could you not want one?! Thanks so much!

• Wedding: 05/30/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynda was amazing. The work was all done beautifully and quickly. I will definitely recommend her to friends in the future!

• Wedding: 07/21/2007