FiftyFlowers

4.3
Value
Flexibility
4.1

Fiftyflowers were amazing. They kept me constantly updated on the flowers, and where they were in transit for shipping. The flowers were all gorgeous and came on time and for the wedding they were blooming wonderfully. The online support team was fabulous and fast--and when there was a problem with my order they called me in a timely and quick matter and the issue was resolved.

Recently Married

Our flowers came in perfect shape! I ordered the David Austin Juliet rose for my bouquet and they were perfect. They were also very helpful when I called them the day of with some questions.

Services Used: Flowers

Fifty Flowers was incredible, and I would highly recommend them, and use them again! Not only did they deliver great quality flowers to my mother's house (as she was doing the arrangements for us,) they also included instructions on preparing every different flower, and had a great customer service line to call with any questions. The roses, greenery and assorted seasonal flowers looked amazing upon arrival, and even better 48 hours later, the day of the ceremony and reception. I would absolutely order from Fifty Flowers again for any occasion.

Recently Married

I heard about fiftyflowers from an acquaintance who used them for her wedding. At first I was planning to go to Trader Joes, Whole Foods, etc. the day before to look for flowers, but ended up ordering from fiftyflowers the week before my wedding because I was getting too stressed out about running around town looking for flowers that I might not be able to find! The flowers arrived and were BEAUTIFUL - I would definitely stick with the regular flowers as you know for sure those are going to be high quality and beautiful. We ended up getting anemones (I would not order these - too fickle to count on for the wedding day - they looked really awful when they arrived and so weren't used at all for the wedding - only put into vases around my house for the weekend - half of them seemed brown - and the rest didn't open up until Sunday - but they really were beautiful the ones that opened - finally! The other flowers were the peony variety pack, white cream ecuadorian roses, larkspurs, seeded eucalyptus, and white ranunculus (stems were short so only used in centerpieces). Fifty flowers also sent us lisanthius flowers to replace the anemones so those were beautiful as well. Both the phone and chat service were also fantastic. They were definitely a lot of work, and since I've never worked with a florist, not entirely sure how much I actually saved, but know I got the flowers I wanted - my bridesmaids/friends ended up doing all the flowers and I LOVED them!

Services Used: Flowers

I'll admit, I was a little hesitant at first to order the flowers for our wedding online without seeing them in person, but I ended up being incredibly happy with the entire FiftyFlowers experience. We ordered our flowers (10 pc. sunflower wedding box, 3 pc. white rose bridal box, and 100 bulk medium sunflowers) about a month before the wedding and that same day I received a phone call confirming our order and double checking the shipping address. Then, about a day or two before the flowers arrived, I received an e-mail with a link to a YouTube video with detailed instructions on how to unpack the flowers. The flowers arrived on time and very sturdily packaged, and within minutes of their arrival, I got a phone call from FiftyFlowers confirming that the flowers had been delivered and asking if everything looked okay. The sunflowers looked a little tired at first, but I followed FiftyFlowers' instructions to the letter and within 24 hours everything looked gorgeous! FiftyFlowers ended up being the perfect solution for my limited wedding budget!

Tara
1+ year ago

I was super nervous about ordering flowers online and terrified that they would die by the day of the wedding. Instead, they were perfect and gorgeous when the day arrived. It required some work to care for them in the days leading up to the event, but they wound up being one of my favorite parts of our wedding. It was definitely worth the time and attention that they required.

Services Used: Flowers

Fifty flowers is an online wholesale flower shop. This is perfect if you want to D.I.Y. your flowers. I got their centerpieces, white roses, flower petals and calla lilies. They were awesome. They came two days before my ceremony and they looked amazing and they were beautiful and fresh looking on my wedding day. You have to put the flowers in water when they come and keep them in a cool place until the wedding. We put the rose petals in our fridge and they looked perfect on the wedding day. The centerpieces were gorgeous. I used their cream and green centerpieces, and they smelled so good. They did have to substitute my calla lilies for a different color but they matched them to the roses I got for my Maid of Honor bouquet and they were pretty. I Love fifty flowers and recommend them to all the D.I.Y brides.

Services Used: Flowers

I ordered tulips for my DIY bouquets. They all arrived perfect and worked out wonderfully.

Cheryl
1+ year ago

Fifty Flowers was great to work with. They called the day I placed the order to verify the order. They also called the day they shipped the flowers to let me know that they would need to substitutes half of my spray roses with a different colored spray rose because they had limited availability. Not only did they substitute half of the spray roses, but they were able to supply over half of the original roses. I was very pleased with the flowers I received - with the quality and the colors and the freshness.

Services Used: Flowers

I don't even know where to begin with FiftyFlowers. I read about them in a blog first, then read great reviews about them on WeddingWire and I was sold. I love how many options there are on this site - you can pick WHATEVER you want - in bulk - and NO shipping fees! The ordering process was easy - I placed the order less than 3 weeks before my wedding. Everyone I spoke with on the phone from FiftyFlowers was very professional. I got a call after placing the order just to confirm everything and make sure the shipping address was correct. Then a few days before our wedding, I got a few calls about some of the flowers that wouldn't be available due to weather issues - totally understandable..after reading reviews ahead of time, I prepared myself for that. I was working with Daniela at FiftyFlowers mainly and she suggested some really good alternatives and even threw in some extra flowers for the inconvenience. The replacement flowers I received were: the Finesse Sunrise Peach Roses, the Cabbage Garden Rose Romantic Antique Pink, and Lisianthus Medium Pink Flower. The Cabbage Garden Rose Romantic Antique Pink were the ones Daniela threw in for no extra cost and let me tell you, they were the best things ever!! They made our bouquets and arrangements look so much more amazing. Two days before the wedding, the Eucalyptus we ordered was delayed in shipping. Of course I freaked out a little but that wasn't FiftyFlower's fault - I called FedEx and luckily, it was nearby and I was able to pick that up. I have no experience with arranging flowers but I watched a bunch of YouTube videos, grabbed a couple friends (1 of them had a lot of experience in the past) and and finished everything in a few hours in my parent's basement. We saved so much money with this option and I can't wait to order from them again!

Services Used: Flowers

If you want lots of flowers on a DIY budget, THIS is the site!!!! beautiful flowers! They have you order them to come a few days ahead of time and they warn you so you're not shocked that they look wilted and sleepy when they first arrive. They were right but after following simple instructions of putting them straight in freshwater and adding some cut flower food they perk right up! I was extremely sceptical and I thought my orchids might not come as pictured but 24hrs after they came and taken care of they were perfect! I am so happy with 50flowers.com I will deffinatly order from them again when helping with my sisters wedding in a few months!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had a great experience with fiftyflowers.com. Their wedding planner helped with every step to get the look I wanted in the price I wanted. She was knowledgeable and helped me put my ideas together to get what I wanted. The idea behind going thru fiftyflowers.com is you buy in bulk wholesale and you make your own bouquets. The flowers arrive at your house a few days before the wedding and they have very specific instructions to get the flowers to open up or not, depending on what you want. I read to expect them to not look as I wanted upon arrival but after peeling away the first layer of petals and giving them water and food they would be beautiful...and they were! The only issue I had was one flower I was supposed to get due to weather I couldn't get so they substituted for another. I was a little disappointed in the substitutions color but in the end, it really didn't matter. They were beautiful!

1+ year ago

awesome site with flowers! found good price for my roses! great communication and early delivery. they send 3 days before the event, no later. they send sms and email saying flowers on the way

Services Used: Flowers

I was very apprehensive about ordering flowers online, but since I could not afford any of the local florists this was the gamble I took. It was a gamble that paid off so well. I ordered pre-made bouquets and boutonnieres for the guys, and a simple calla lily arrangement for the tables. I also ordered hydrangeas for my ceremony decor. The flowers arrived two days before the wedding in perfect condition. Ordering the flowers online does require a fair amount of prep-work for those involved so just be aware. I kind of became a flower goon because I was obsessed with maintaining them and keeping them perfect and pristine condition for the wedding. They only made one mistake in my order, they sent me and extra bouquet instead of my flower girls petals. Thankfully, I had ordered another set separately and they arrived and were used. When I notified the company of the mistake they immediately tried many options to try to correct the problem, but ended up having to refund me the money for them, which was fine, as I had a back-up order. Of all the thing to be missing, the petals were the easiest fix, so it all turned out okay. The day of, all the flowers looked amazing and you would never know they were ordered online for a 1/3 the cost of a local florist!

Services Used: Flowers

I had a small wedding and was looking for something that was beautiful, but wouldn’t break the bank. I ended up going with the wedding flowers in a box rose collection for 10 pieces. I didn’t want to worry about having to put the bouquets, boutonnieres, or corsages together so it was the perfect choice! It also cost just a little more than one bridal bouquet would have cost me! After I placed my order online, I received a call to verify what I ordered. I also received another call after the flowers had delivered to my home to make sure that everything was to my liking. It was super easy and a great price!

Services Used: Flowers

I will and have recommended this site. My father made my arrangements but we used fiftyflowers to supply the flowers. I can't say enough to say how wonderful their service was. They were beautiful flowers with help and support that was so amazing.