Festival Sounds

Festival Sounds

289 East Munich Drive
Saint George, UT 84770 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

• Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome music, punctual, and respected how we wanted the night to go. Was on time, came prepared, and was great with feeling the guests musical tastes. We also provided songs we wanted to hear, and he gladly played them. Thank you again!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I enjoyed working with festival sounds. Adam was great throughout our wedding process promptly answering our questions and making sure we knew exactly what we were paying for.
Our DJ (not Adam) was there promptly when he was supposed to be and played throughout the entire event. However, he didn't interact much with us or the guests. The music was slow the entire time. We asked for slow music while people were eating but after that we were hoping for dancing music and something that would get the guests up and moving. Overall, the DJ that was at our wedding was okay. He did his job, was there on time and followed through on everything we asked just didn't interact much with us or the guests and kept to himself eating and on his phone. For those looking for a DJ I would recommend Festival Sounds, but you may need to be more blunt with what you do and don't want.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Music was really important to me for my wedding and so I was so pleased and relieved to work with such a fun and professional team at Festival Sounds. Shawn was our DJ for the event and he was great to work with. He really listened to my requests and provided a great soundtrack for the whole wedding event. I would recommend paying the extra money to have them attend the rehearsal (which I did not do) as we had a few issues with the wedding processional that could have been worked out at the rehearsal prior to the big day. I definitely recommend working with Festival Sounds!

• Wedding: 09/25/2011
435-590-7261
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire