Felicia Bromba - Vancouver Mobile Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Felicia provided make-up services for me and my bridal party on Aug 15, 2010. She was a great part of the team I hired for all my wedding services, very personable and flexible enough to accomodate what I needed for the day. She arrived on-time and coordinated with the hairstylist to ensure everything was done efficiently and everyone was completed with ample time to get dressed and do last minute touch-ups. She also stayed with me all day to do touch-ups on the hottest day of the summer!
Before the wedding, she was easy to contact and quick to respond to my emails full of questions, she was also able to arrange and coordinate a hair stylist for me so that I didnt have to worry about searching for one. She and the hairstylist, then, coordinated times for a trial so that they could be done at the same time.
Having a mobile make-up artist and hair stylist on the day relieved a lot of stress, as I didnt have to worry about going to and from a salon with the bridal party in tow. Overall, I was extremely happy with Felicia's services. Even with the heat and tears I still looked great by the end of the night :)

Felicia and Victoria,
i Would like to thank both of you for doing such a wonderful job on my hair and makeup on August 14, 2010, my wedding day.. everyone loved it, they told me it looked really professional, and im so happy that i pick you for this service,, I will definetly suggest you to my friends who might be getting married next year,, I'm so proud of you guys and wish you more success in this field, you deserve to get 5 stars.

Jhane

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I felt that Felicia was very friendly, warm and professional. I immediately felt comfortable with her when we first met for my make up consultation. She listened to what I wanted and worked around that based on my skin tone and colour options. She was on time the day of service and fully prepared to go! My bridesmaids were also very happy with the makeup she did for them. I had booked her a year in advance.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Felicia is amazing! She has honestly met if not exceeded all my expectations service wise and have only the utmost confidence that I will use her services again in the future.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Felicia is an amazing make up artist. She is very professional. I'm pregnant and have psoriasis. I've had to go off all my medication and leading up to my wedding I was worried about how I would look on this important day. Felicia eased my nerves and assured me that she would do everything possible to hide my skin condition. On the day of my wedding, I was flawless and you could not tell I had psoriasis. Because of Felicia I was able to enjoy my day without being self-conscious. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Next to my dress, wedding makeup was the most important detail of my “big day”. I searched high and low for a vendor that was reasonably priced, did amazing work, would do a full consultation, would answer my many questions, and was someone I trusted. The moment I came across Felicia and emailed her, I knew I had found the perfect person!

Felicia is endlessly patient with her brides, and answered my questions promptly and in detail. It’s obvious from conversations with her that she absolutely loves what she does, and her schedule proves just how highly sought-after she is. In addition to doing an amazing job, Felicia made the entire process fun. When you’re going to be spending as much time with someone as you do with your make-up artist, especially on a day as stressful as your wedding day, you want it to be someone you really feel comfortable and at ease with. Felicia was my favourite vendor, and I couldn’t recommend her more highly.

Megan

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Felicia was absolutely amazing, she was promt and very professional. Her makeup was truly a work of art! She even gave me some tips for the big day that worked out wonderfully. I had many compliments throughout the evening and even when people saw pictures after the fact they complimented the make up. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone who was looking for true perfection.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Felicia is an amazing artist. Her work was just perfect. She is very flexible and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure her clients are satisfied with their decisions. I was very happy with the end results and I dont think I would have been able to get better quality from anyone else. She is very professional and friendly.
I would recommend Felicia and her stylist to anyone. I was very impressed with their work (so was the hubby)!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

What a wonderful make up artist! Right from my initial emails with Felicia, she was professional, courteous and totally fantastic! She responded to my emails more quickly than ANY other wedding vendor I was using (including my wedding planner which I definitely spent a lot more money on) and not just short little emails, but well thought out emails that definitely showed she took the time and valued me as a future and then on board client.

Felicia was very professional and did a very thorough trial with me for my make up. She really listened and respected what I wanted. I don't wear make up ever, and Felicia listened to this to give me an understated and ultimately beautiful look. When I suggested a change in lip colour she didn't take offense or as a negative criticism but instead replied with a totally upbeat "Ooh...great idea!" We tried it out and it looked fantastic! I was so thrilled to have a make up artist who valued what I wanted and would really listen to me.

Felicia is very skilled - I looked better on my wedding day than any other day of my life. My skin literally glowed. Being bi-racial (half Indian, half Dutch) my skin colour can be tricky to match, and I always suffer from dark under eye circles. Felicia totally covered those up, and I looked like I had slept at least 12 hours the night before as opposed to the 3 hours I got. My skin still looked dewy, amazing and not "caked on" at all. My make up stayed on and photographed amazingly well. Her prices were more than fair and she was totally flexible, even accommodating an additional person to do make up on two days before the wedding. My 'maids loved her as did my Mother who hasn't worn make up in 20 years. Seriously.

I would recommend Felicia to anyone in a heartbeat. She has a great personality (which goes a long way on your wedding day when you're nervous and sort of freaking out) and did a fantastic job on my make up. She has the knowledge, work ethic, skills and vision to give you exactly what you're looking for on your wedding day for a more than fair price. Cheers to vendors who exceed all expectations!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Did amazing work!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I found Felicia on Facebook and she responded to my inquiry the same day. She has been so attentive and thorough with my booking that I would insist on reccommending her to absolutely anyone. I have to say that I never let anyone do my eye makeup EVER, because they always mess up my eyeliner and can't get the shading right. Felicia did such an amazing job, I didn't want to wash my face! I booked my hairstylist through her for all of us as well. My entire experience was wonderful, and I felt so much at ease with my booking that I had no stress on my day-of. Thanks again to Felicia and Victoria for doing such a fabulous job!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Felicia was awesome! She provided me so much information and tips about what to do on the day of the wedding and days leading up to the wedding. Everyone in my bridal party was thoroughly impressed with their make-up. I'd recommend her to everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Felicia is awesome! She provided make-up services for me and my bridesmaids on my special day. Her professionalism and expertise is outstanding. I wasn't too sure how I wanted my make-up, but after giving her a few thoughts, she whipped into action and made me look so beautiful and natural. She is friendly and funny and delivered! She made me feel so comfortable during the process on my wedding day!

I would recommend her services to my friends and family and to anyone looking for a make-up artist!

Profile Picture
Teri
1 Review
06/12/2010

I was invited to be part of a friends wedding party with only 2 months left before the wedding. The bride was planning on doing her own makeup to save money. I decided to get her makeup done for her as a gift. However, knowing how close the wedding date was, I was sure I wouldn't be able to find anyone to book. I came across Felicia's Facebook page and contacted her about the wedding date. She was already booked for that afternoon, however, not only did Felicia say she could fit the bride in that morning, she would be able to do the 2 bridesmaids as well! I was shocked! The day of the wedding, Felicia was on time (arrived at the house before we all got there) was set up and ready to go. She made the morning fun with no stress, even though we were time crunched. The end results were amazing. My friend, the bride, said she had never felt prettier, which made me happy to have been able to provide this gift for her. We had comments all day at how lovely out makeup looked. I would have no hesitation in hiring Felicia again and highly, highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I would like to say that I was more than impressed by my services provided by Felicia. She was amazing and did an outstanding job. I would recommend her services to anyone that wants to look their best on their Big Day!!!!!! Thank you Felicia for making me look absolutely incredible. Lisa

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Felicia is fantastic. Very professional, a lot of fun and very good and I would recommend her services to all brides!