Felici Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Zohe and the entire Felici team, we want to thank you for planning the absolutely most amazing destination wedding we could have imagined! From our first conversation you made it your priority to understand our vision and make it a reality (even more spectacular than we envisioned). Planning a wedding is overwhelming for anyone, but as someone planning a Santa Barbara wedding from NYC we did not know where to start. You expertly laid out what needed to be done, provided us with specific options to make an informed decision for each step along the way, and work with the most fabulous team of Santa Barbara experts/vendors that by the time it was over we wished there was another event for us to plan so we could continue to work with you. Thank you for your expertise, patience, keen eye for detail, and overall organization. You are a special and talented person and we are so blessed to have found you.

For anyone planning a Santa Barbara event, Zohe is ultimate professional at planning an elegant, fun, unforgettable event – every one of our wedding guests still is talking about our February wedding and how amazing every aspect was from the initial welcome dinner to the wedding itself and finally to the post wedding brunch. Zohe handled every detail from helping us find the perfect location (putting together a special Santa Barbara trip and coordinated every site visit even before we hired her to plan the wedding), introducing us to talented vendors (they were all amazing in their respective field), and coordinating every detail to our specifications. She was always willing to accommodate any request no matter how big or small. I continue to be impressed by how seamlessly all vendors worked together from the caterers, florist, musicians, photographer, etc. due to Zohe’s coordination and preparedness.

We can’t thank you and your team enough for all you did to make our Santa Barbara wedding weekend the most special for us, our family, and our guests.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

Zohe Felici and her team were wonderful to work with! They provided a lot of support from start to finish including budget, creative ideas, keeping us organized and arranging vendors. Zohe has a lot of experience and it makes a big difference because she knows what will work best, I totally trusted her. The wedding day was amazing and went really smoothly because Zohe and her team put so much work and attention into every detail. They allowed us to have our special day and really made it an incredible event for our guests! We are so grateful for the beautiful memories she helped create. I recommend hiring her for as much service as you can, you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I started my journey calling around to quite a few Santa Barbara wedding planners. After a solid round of interviews, Zohe came out clear ahead. Her prices are super reasonable, her personality is that of a CA local, and the timing worked very well on my regularly scheduled calls.

I am currently in Maryland (and was during the whole planning of my wedding), but Zohe and I had weekly calls regarding updates on the wedding plan. All in all, she gave me a extreme confidence in having the plans done right while I was 3,000 miles away.

Zohe hooked us up with the perfect beach side wedding ceremony and an all in one after party with super reasonable transport between. The party van even took my wedding party out after the end of the night.

I would absolutely recommend Felici events, thanks for everything!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Zohe was SO much fun to work with! We had MINOR snafus with her early on (missed phone calls, etc.) and a small issue on the day (SMALL... nothing to take away a star for...) but otherwise, she was really terrific. She kept me very relaxed, she had GREAT ideas and suggestions (from creative ideas to vendors - always helping us with little details...) And she was FUN! She was never stressed and she certainly never made me feel like I was behind on anything. We would talk monthly and walk through every little piece. She was always accessible - I could call/text/email her any time - and she really took care of us on the day. Everything was so beautiful, truly beyond my imagination and she and her staff even made our room/rental house perfect for when we got home that night. I truly enjoyed working with her and would ABSOLUTELY recommend her to any bride getting married in Santa Barbara.

Anonymous
07/29/2012

Fun, professional, easy going, creative and flexible!!! Valerie and Christine did a great job at my wedding. It felt so good, after months of preparation for my big day, to hand over the details to Felici Events. They kept us moving and gracefully improvised on the the unforeseen bumps in the day. I especially liked the improvisation of centerpiece design when a key piece went AWOL. Thank you ladies!! You are gems :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Very easy going, but made sure everything was ready. Great ability to improvise.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Felici Events delivered exactly as promised... stress free planning!
Zohe not only provided stress free planning, but really walked me through this whole process from beginning to end, helped me make decisions, and had great ideas when I was so overwhelmed and didn't know what I should do. I knew from the start that I needed help from some one that had all the experience in wedding planning... My husband on the other hand did not see the point in hiring some one. He thought of it as just another vendor to write a check to. But, when it came down to the big day he saw how amazing and totally worth it Zohe and her team were! He is now a huge fan!
We both loved how she really kept things moving and organized through out our event, and solved any problems that came along before we even could know about it! She was so discreet and super helpful at the same time... We both noticed that if at anytime we were handed a card or gift from a guest it was only in our hands for a few seconds before Zohe or someone from her team took it off our hands.
Not only is she prepared to organize and run your event but if you need anything..deodorant, mints, safety pins, band aids, water, help going to the bathroom in your dress (its quite a task!) or even rescuing you from a over talkative wedding guest - Zohe is there for you! I truly can't say enough how amazing Felici Events is!
To sum it up... Everyone told me to expect something to not go quite as planned on my wedding day, so I went in to it expecting a hiccup or two. It turns out hiccups DON'T happen with Felici Events! Our wedding was absolutely amazing and was everything we had planned! Zohe, we can not thank you enough for making this whole experience so fun and amazing! Much Love, Scott & Lauren

Natalie
08/20/2011

Zohe, Valerie and the rest of their team helped make all of my wedding dreams come true! Everyone says how important it is for the bride to enjoy the day, and I truly feel that with Zohe and Valerie there I was able to forget all the details and enjoy the entire day. Every time I looked up, Valerie or Zohe were there with a glass of wine, plate of cheese or anything I needed. They were great leaders of my wedding vendor team and I would recommend them to any of my friends getting married in the Santa Barbara area!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Having Felici Events be there for a special day was the best choice we could have made. I never once had to worry and I am very grateful for that because our wedding day was all bliss! Everything was taken care of with excellence, they were friendly and professional. I am a very happy bride!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Zohe and her assistant Olga were amazing to work with! Zohe is professional and confident but easy going. She really listened to all of the aspects of the wedding I visualized and made them come to life. I never once worried about anything because I knew Zohe would handle everything. Our wedding day was pretty perfect and we were able to enjoy all of it with our guests.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Valerie and Zohe were great. During our initial meeting they asked me to describe my ideal wedding and gave suggestions and ideas along the way. They always kept me updated via email or phone and asked if i needed any help as i was a 1st time bride. Their great service remained the same from beginning to end and the wedding turned out even better than my husband and I imagined.

4.7

Zohe was a life saver, as was her assistant Olga....made it possible for me to enjoy my daughter's wedding....there were a few "mishaps" but no one knew except "us"! Could not have done it without them!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I appreciated Zohe Felici's event planning expertise as she facilitated the coordination of our daughter's wedding. This was the first wedding in our family and it occurred out of state for us. Zohe was very helpful in finding vendors that were "just right" for our taste and budget. It was really nice for me, as the mother of the bride, to know that Zohe and her assistant were keeping track of people and details on such an important day.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I was extremely impressed with Zoe, as the wedding planner for this wonderful event. She was sensitive to the desires and vision of the bride and groom and created a "magical" event that was beautiful and elegant, while staying within their budget. The "day of" ran incredibly smoothly and Zoe handled everything with professionalism and efficiency - so that the bride and groom and their families enjoyed the celebration as much as the guests. Her ability to anticipate and take care of situations before they became an issue is to be respected. Her demeanor instills complete confidence and her experience provided us with tremendous insight and prevented unnecessary concern in all areas. The event was joyful and a wonderful experience.

4.7

From the beginning we were very comfortable with Zohe. She is easy to talk to and gives helpful/honest feedback. We let her know what we were looking for and she stayed true to our vision and budget! We were very confident with her industry experience and her ability to troubleshoot calmly and effectively. On our wedding day, everything ran so smoothly thanks to Zohe and her staff. I think she did a great job and I really enjoyed working with her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Felici Events is the best wedding planner ever. The quality of service and professionalism were extraordinary. You really have no idea of what really happens on the day of the wedding so many details, so many things all happening at once and Zohe took care of all of it. I did not have to worry about a single thing. I am the mother of the bride and very very hands on. I have to be in charge constantly, but once I arrived and saw how origanized and together she was, I never had another thougth about what was going on or what was suppose to happen next. I was able to concentrate on my daughter, our new son in-law and all of our guests. I was actually able to enjoy myself. I could not have done that without Zohe. And as far as value, she is invaluable. Note to all brides ask for Felici Events you will be so glad you did. She handles all of it, comes to all your meetings, calls you back, helps with all vendors, set ups anything you need, helps you take down everything and does it with a smile. Zohe is always smiling, she listens to you, if you ask her opinion she gives you it, which is great because she knows this business. Her personality is wonderful, she always makes you feel like you have known each other for years and it's genuine. Thank you Zohe, I can't even begin to say that enough. Thank you Thank you.