Favors by Dorinda

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Anonymous 1 Reviews
The personal attention Dorinda used to create our custom Wedding Cake was outstanding. The end result was a perfect centerpiece with coordinating mini candy bar favors for our occasion. The guests were very complimentary and we have a beautiful keepsake to enjoy in the years to come. Thanks Dorinda!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered candy bars for my niece's engagement party. Dorinda used her engagement photo on the front, and a beautiful background of sage green and gold foil. The quality of the wrapper was excellent! The picture was photo quality and the colors and wrapping were gorgeous. (So was the choclolate). They were a big hit. Service was impeccable. I got the bars on time and Dorinda was a pleasure to work with.
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love Favors by Dorinda!! She has the cutest favors, lollipops and mint matchbooks, and especially the candy bar wrappers. All her designs are beautiful and at great prices! Really easy to work with, it seems like she really wants your special day to be perfect. My favors were perfect and I would recommend her to anyone looking for fun and yummy wedding favors!
Wedding: 01/28/2011

Suzyq 1 Reviews
We got the greatest candy bar's from Favors by Dorinda for our wedding, She was the greatest person that I have ever worked with , So easy to deal with, Everyone is still talking about these candy bars. Wish we had gotten the candy cake as well.
Wedding: 2+ years ago