Favors by Dorinda

Favors by Dorinda

NJ
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Dorinda has you covered. Great customer service and very helpful. A real wedding pro.
Dorinda from Favors by Dorinda provides great candy bar wrappers and much more with an outstanding customer service !!!
Favors by Dorinda is terrific. I asked her to join an open house I was putting together and she accepted. She was the first of the vendors to get me their materials. I truly wanted to steal one of her chocolate packages for myself. Excellant!!! She is a true professional in all aspects of the word.
Dorinda is a dynamo and a true pro in what she does. Her favors are incredibly fun and whimsical, yet elegant and stylish. Definitely take a look at her site when you're considering favors for your wedding or any event.
I met Dorinda through a social network and she really didn't talk about what she does much - we just talked back and forth about other issues - we clicked right away. I became the winner of one of her fabulous giveaways which was filled with custom initial and name items and of course CHOCOLATES!!! i received the cutest and largest coffee cup i now possess and love my coffee in it each morning. Dorinda is fun, professional, sweet souled (but I'd never tell her that-yuk). Perfect combo and person to have for your special day....Dorinda + Chocolate = Heaven!
Over the last year, I have had the opportunity to work on several collaboration projects with Favors by Dorinda. She is very easy to work with and very creative. There is no candy bar wrapper she cannot design!
Dorinda is a hardworking business owner. She's a "go getter" and an encouragement to have in this industry. I've been working with her on coordinating wedding accessories and everything she's shown me thus far has been fabulous. I had the great pleasure of meeting Dorinda in person over the summer of 2010. I was able to see her Chocolate bar samples in person and even one of her Favor cakes! Everything is lovely! Working with her has been great - I highly recommend her to all brides and vendors looking for something Sweetly Unique to personalize their wedding and/or event.
We came into contact with Dorinda via one of our social networks and instantly loved her products! The candy bar wrappers are fully personalized and look so cute and elegant for weddings and special events. What we think is super cool are the time capsules she does...check them out! Definitely look to Favors by Dorinda for your delicious, party needs!
Where do I begin. I met Dorinda via twitter and instantly fell in love with her work. Her creativity and overall talent is amazing! She is professional, sweet and very easy to work with. I would refer her favor service to everyone I know. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.
I have been working with Dorinda of Favors by Dorinda for many years, and every time she makes me feel at ease. When there was something that I could not provide for my brides, I would send them to her. Dorinda creates unique candy wrappers for the brides, by making them into Centerpieces and anything that you can think of, my brides love working with her. Dorinda makes you feel that you are her only client. I would recommemend Dorinda for any sweet occasion in your life.