Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We were looking at DJ’s for a couple months. Jim Bello was the second one we met in person, and we knew we found our man. He's so friendly and so easy to get along with. I don’t think we were too demanding, but he was very accommodating. I had a last minute idea that I threw at him the day before the wedding, and he did a great job helping me pull it off. Jammin Jim was excellent at reading the crowd and played music that everyone enjoyed. He also threw in some stuff for the older ladies and gents in the crowd and they had a blast. Can't say one negative thing about Jim and his co-host Rob. At one point, he even directed the photographer and videographer for my last minute addition. Jim may seem a little goofy (that’s what I love about him, the first guy we met was way too stiff), but when it comes to it, he is a professional in every sense of the word. Everyone said how much they loved him. My wedding was a hit, and he was a big part of that. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to make their wedding fun.

Services Used: DJ

Bob did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding from beginning to the end, both the ceremony and reception. He really got a feel for what we (and our guests!) like, so the dance floor was full all night long. Everything felt personally tailored to suit us. Bob and Lou went above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted. Thank you for being such a big part of our special day!!

Jennifer
03/21/2015

BOB WAS AMAZING! Was the best Wedding ever and all our guests commented on how great Bob was! He really made the day Perfect!

Services Used: DJ

Bob was a great DJ! He was very accommodating to our requests. He played a variety of music for all of our guests.

Kerri
01/17/2015

We had Bob DJ our wedding and we found his enthusiastic and fun spirited nature a tremendous attribute to our overall experience.
We couldn't have chosen a better DJ! He exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day so much fun!!! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night:)
Thank you Bob!!

Recently Married

DJ Lou Nader was the Best DJ I have ever seen in my life. He had all the guests dancing from the first song!! I have seen many DJ's in my life, but no one can keep a party going like DJ Lou!!
Lou was so easy to work with we gave him our songs and he played every song that we asked even that day when the guests requested songs Lou was able to work their songs into the night.
I advise every future Bride to go with DJ Lou Nader he is the greatest!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Bob was amazing!! The dance floor was packed at our wedding. He did a great job switching up the music to get everyone dancing and also really good at following our "No Playlist". We were getting compliments left and right the whole night. He was nothing but professional, and has a great personality. Nothing cheesy about him, he is whole-hearted, professional, and fun. I would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: DJ

Booking a DJ is always scary because the music at a wedding is so so important! Bob from Fantasy was absolutely fantastic! They knew all the right music to play and were so thoughtful and easy to work with! I will recommend them to everyone and hope to see them again!!

Recently Married

Bob Albrecht from Fantasy Productions was excellent! He was so responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding -- he had great recommendations and advice for us in terms of music for our reception and always was so quick to respond to any of our questions.

On our wedding day, he was so professional and played such a wide variety of music (and kept very well to our "Do Not Play" list!). He also put so much effort into finding some songs we wanted to hear at our wedding that weren't "standard wedding songs." The dance floor was full the whole night and our guests raved about how great he was. Thank you, Bob!

Services Used: DJ

We worked with Jim Bello from Fantasy Productions - he was outstanding! He was very accessible and friendly to us throughout the entire planning process and he really came through on our wedding day! We got tons of compliments from our guests about how Jim really knew how to engage the crowd. Our wedding was not very traditional and Jim was flexible in accommodating our needs. We would highly recommend Jammin' Jim and we are so glad he DJ'd our wedding!

-Ashley and Mike, married 10/26/14

Stephanie
10/25/2014

Bob was great he was very accommodating and did a great job. Many of our guests commented how great the music was.

KristinandBrian
Recently Married

Our DJ was Neil. He did a great job! Accommodated all the songs we wanted and set up our slideshow like we asked. He did not try and steal the show like I've seen some other dj's do at weddings. Highly recommend him!

Recently Married

Bob was very energetic and played all the music that we loved!!! Made our night perfect and working with him was effortless. Definitely would recommend to anyone!!

Awesome!

Jim Bello had them rocking at my wedding! As an older couple we were concerned that my guests would not be on the dance floor. We had the exact opposite happen. When I was ready to dance with my huge ball gown, they had to make room for me!!!! That floor was full from start to finish!!
Jim - you were great. Planning on using you for any and all future parties!!!

Mike and Janet Yar

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Working with Fantasy Productions was one of the highlights of my wedding process. Jim bent over backwards to accommodate all our needs and our schedule, taking as much off our plate as physically possible (he managed both the DJ aspect of the day as well as the lighting tech) The actual wedding day, Jim made sure everyone was out of their seats and having a great time. The up-lighting was well done and completed the look for the room. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Services Used: DJ

Fantasy Productions! I can't say enough from the time I saw them at my best friends wedding 4 years ago to my wedding this October!! HIGHLY Recommend using their services!!

The owner recommended I call Jim Bello and from the moment we talked I knew he was it!! High energy, highly knowledgeable, experienced, flexible, accommodating, FUN FUN FUN!!! He really knows how to party and get EVERYONE on the dance floor. No one has ever seen my husband or my mother dance. . . now it's on video!!! Yea baby!!! Jim has unmatched personality and professionalism that will make any wedding beyond awesome.

If I ever need a DJ, or know anyone who does - Jim's the first guy I'm calling and highly suggest you do to!!! What a guy!!! Thanks Jim!! xoxox!!!! - Jen & Jay