Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Bob was absolutely the BEST. We were most selective and invested in a good DJ for obvious reasons. We searched high and low for a DJ that could ensure that our guests would get up and dance and stay on the dance floor and Bob was our guy for the job. He was so much fun, did his job effortlessly, and made all of our requests seem so easy! I would refer him to ANYONE looking for an upbeat, current, and fun wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Jim Bello was the DJ we choose for our wedding and we could not have made a better choice. He has such a great personality and is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure your event rocks. Jim knows how to mix the music up and keep everyone in a good mood I highly recommend JIm and Fantasy Productions A++++++++++++++

Services Used: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Jim Bello DJ our beach wedding on July 26, 2015 and he was absolutely fantastic! From the moment we met Jim, we were thrilled to invite him to share in our day because of his radiant enthusiasm and evident love for us. He took special requests we gave him, but also knew how to feel out the room and play a variety of fun music. Everyone said that it was the best wedding they've been to and when I asked them why, Jim was always part of their answer. Minutes into the reception (before dinner even took place!), almost every single one of our 150 guests were on the dance floor--something we've never witnessed before, especially at the beginning of a night. Our goal was to have a FUN(!), celebratory, and dancing-filled evening and Jim totally delivered! Even today, about two weeks later, a friend texted me that she was at another wedding after ours and it made her realize even more how incredible our wedding was. When I asked her why she replied that our DJ was fantastic, played the best songs, and didn't talk too much like some DJs she's experienced. Jim truly made our wedding a blast and one that was unique to us. We are so grateful we had the opportunity to get to know him and his fun-loving personality. I will recommend Jim to any of my friends planning weddings in the future!

Services Used: DJ

We used Jim Bello as our DJ for our wedding. Jim is special to us because this was the third wedding he has done for my family. Each time he created an amazing time for our family and friends. We keep hearing how much fun our guests had at our wedding. One of my friends told me that his parents have never been to a wedding like ours where everyone was having a blast. Jim knows how to pick out music that will get everyone on the dance floor. If you look at our wedding photos, you will see most of them involve smiles and laughs from people on the dance floor. If you go with Fantasy Productions and choose to work with Jammin' Jim, it will be one of the best decisions you will make for your wedding.

Services Used: DJ

We used Jammin' Jim Bello for our wedding on July 19, 2015 at Rock Island Lake Club. He was simply fantastic. His ultimate goal was for my husband and I to have fun; and boy did we. He made sure every element was planned out and to our liking. My husband and I aren't big dancers; uso Jim really made sure to play fun music to get everyone going. My husband and I didn't sit down the entire night nor did our guests. We were getting compliments all night about Jim's choice of music (which was exactly what we were looking for). Two weeks later friends and family members are still talking about the great music Jim played. We can't thank Jim Bello enough for helping make our wedding truly the best day ever. I recommend Jim to anyone who is looking to have a good time and wants to have the most enthusiastic, compassionate, and dedicated deejay out there. Thanks again, Jammin' Jim Bello.

Services Used: DJ

Lou Nader provided an outstanding DJ experience at our wedding. As a “young at heart” 60-something couple, we had specific songs, as well as a personal video montage that we wanted displayed during our first dance. Lou did everything exactly as we requested, all with style and enthusiasm. While he honored our requested playlist (everything from the Beatles, Frank Sinatra to Pitbull!), he also advised that we give him a little leeway in “reading the crowd,” but at the same time telling us he would stick 100% to our playlist if that’s what we wanted. We gave him the leeway, and it was awesome. He knows what to play for the guests to get them up on the dance floor. And everyone was up! We highly recommend Lou for your wedding! Also, we were very impressed overall with Fantasy Productions; Bob Albrecht, owner, was professional at our first meeting, yet friendly and warm. If you go with Fantasy Productions, you will have a wonderful party and wedding!

Recently Married

My husband and I hired Jim Bello from Fantasy Productions for our July 11th wedding. Jim came recommended through our venue and through a friend. Jim helped us shape our wedding- from the songs for the ceremony, to the introductions, to when the speeches would take place, to what song would play during the cake cutting. These details were not things I had thought about- Jim helped us focus on the smaller details that made our wedding very personal.

Jim met with us twice during our wedding planning process- once to first meet us and then about a month before the wedding. Jim was very flexible in setting up these meeting- he was able to work with our busy schedules to make sure we finalized the important details of our wedding. We also had a phone conference the week of the wedding to go over all the details again. Jim was accessible by email and facebook as well. I sent him several messages with song ideas and thoughts I had about the wedding. Jim was easily accessible and always willing to talk if you had questions.

Our ceremony music was perfect, but Jim’s talent really shined during the reception. From the start of the introductions- our wedding was absolutely fun. Jim had everyone at our reception dancing all night. Jim had a great selection of music- he played a range of music, so that everyone at the ceremony had something to dance to. Jim’s music selections for the night were perfect. Jim is a very high energy person- which proved to be a great trait at the wedding.

Working with Jim made wedding planning easy. Jim is easy to work with and very professional, as well as high energy and a little silly- all these qualities make Jim an amazing DJ who I would highly recommend.

Services Used: DJ

To say that Jim Bello of Fantasy Productions is a good DJ, is a complete understatement. Jim went above and beyond our expectations not only providing music, but also helping with our entire wedding vision. Our ceremony and reception was at The Brownstone and Jim was there more than two hours early, setting up in multiple rooms. Since it was a daytime event, we weren't sure how much dancing our guests would be doing, but Jim had everyone on the floor from beginning to the very end. Jim was very accommodating having met with us twice and also orchestrated the theme of the day, with complete reassurance. His positive attitude and energy is contagious and our guests can't say enough about how much fun our wedding was- we have Jim to thank for this. We highly recommend Jim without any hesitation for anyone looking to have the ultimate in wedding entertainment.

Recently Married

Jim Bello was our dj at our wedding on June 20, 2015. He is a great dj and accommodated all my requests. We highly recommend Jim Bello.

Maxine
06/14/2015

Bob and Tom were absolutely amazing! That dance floor was never empty! (And my side of the family hates dancing!). The light show was cool and not overdone. They helped me choose music when I couldn't think of what to play. I would highly recommend fantasy productions DJs for anyone getting married or anytime your in need of a DJ.

Recently Married

By far the BEST wedding DJ's EVER!!! They were very fun to work with and very professional. They helped me choose some music when I couldn't think of something to play for different parts of the wedding. My family hates dancing, and to my surprise just about everyone was out there at one point! which is saying a lot, haha. I would HIGHLY recommend Fantasy Productions DJ's for any event you may have.

Services Used: DJ

Jim Bello was our DJ and MC and he was great. He was very easy to work with before the wedding- meeting and going over the certain songs to be played for first dance, intro etc along with style of songs. 'Jamming Jim' was also very entertaining to the guests and you dont have to worry about having a 2 person team with him, because he can play both roles of MC and DJ very well and seamlessly. He played all the songs and era of music that my wife wanted so no complaints there. His intros for the wedding party are great and energizing. Everyone had fun and we received plenty of remarks of great wedding. A true professional he is. Thanks Jim!

Recently Married

We were looking at DJ’s for a couple months. Jim Bello was the second one we met in person, and we knew we found our man. He's so friendly and so easy to get along with. I don’t think we were too demanding, but he was very accommodating. I had a last minute idea that I threw at him the day before the wedding, and he did a great job helping me pull it off. Jammin Jim was excellent at reading the crowd and played music that everyone enjoyed. He also threw in some stuff for the older ladies and gents in the crowd and they had a blast. Can't say one negative thing about Jim and his co-host Rob. At one point, he even directed the photographer and videographer for my last minute addition. Jim may seem a little goofy (that’s what I love about him, the first guy we met was way too stiff), but when it comes to it, he is a professional in every sense of the word. Everyone said how much they loved him. My wedding was a hit, and he was a big part of that. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to make their wedding fun.

Recently Married

Our wedding would not have been nearly as great as it was without Bob at the helm. He kept the party going nonstop, and we were consistently getting complements on the musical selection. He is a true professional, wildly easy to reach, and we would go with him again in a heartbeat. LOOK NO FURTHER!

Services Used: DJ

Bob did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding from beginning to the end, both the ceremony and reception. He really got a feel for what we (and our guests!) like, so the dance floor was full all night long. Everything felt personally tailored to suit us. Bob and Lou went above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted. Thank you for being such a big part of our special day!!

Jennifer
03/21/2015

BOB WAS AMAZING! Was the best Wedding ever and all our guests commented on how great Bob was! He really made the day Perfect!