Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

The Art of DJ Entertainment

210 Mission Road
Hackettstown, NJ 07840 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Flexibility:
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was a great DJ! He was very accommodating to our requests. He played a variety of music for all of our guests.

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Bob DJ our wedding and we found his enthusiastic and fun spirited nature a tremendous attribute to our overall experience.
We couldn't have chosen a better DJ! He exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day so much fun!!! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night:)
Thank you Bob!!

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
Kerri
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Lou Nader was the Best DJ I have ever seen in my life. He had all the guests dancing from the first song!! I have seen many DJ's in my life, but no one can keep a party going like DJ Lou!!
Lou was so easy to work with we gave him our songs and he played every song that we asked even that day when the guests requested songs Lou was able to work their songs into the night.
I advise every future Bride to go with DJ Lou Nader he is the greatest!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was amazing!! The dance floor was packed at our wedding. He did a great job switching up the music to get everyone dancing and also really good at following our "No Playlist". We were getting compliments left and right the whole night. He was nothing but professional, and has a great personality. Nothing cheesy about him, he is whole-hearted, professional, and fun. I would recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Booking a DJ is always scary because the music at a wedding is so so important! Bob from Fantasy was absolutely fantastic! They knew all the right music to play and were so thoughtful and easy to work with! I will recommend them to everyone and hope to see them again!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob Albrecht from Fantasy Productions was excellent! He was so responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding -- he had great recommendations and advice for us in terms of music for our reception and always was so quick to respond to any of our questions.

On our wedding day, he was so professional and played such a wide variety of music (and kept very well to our "Do Not Play" list!). He also put so much effort into finding some songs we wanted to hear at our wedding that weren't "standard wedding songs." The dance floor was full the whole night and our guests raved about how great he was. Thank you, Bob!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Jim Bello from Fantasy Productions - he was outstanding! He was very accessible and friendly to us throughout the entire planning process and he really came through on our wedding day! We got tons of compliments from our guests about how Jim really knew how to engage the crowd. Our wedding was not very traditional and Jim was flexible in accommodating our needs. We would highly recommend Jammin' Jim and we are so glad he DJ'd our wedding!

-Ashley and Mike, married 10/26/14

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was great he was very accommodating and did a great job. Many of our guests commented how great the music was.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was Neil. He did a great job! Accommodated all the songs we wanted and set up our slideshow like we asked. He did not try and steal the show like I've seen some other dj's do at weddings. Highly recommend him!

KristinandBrian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was very energetic and played all the music that we loved!!! Made our night perfect and working with him was effortless. Definitely would recommend to anyone!!

Awesome!

Jim Bello had them rocking at my wedding! As an older couple we were concerned that my guests would not be on the dance floor. We had the exact opposite happen. When I was ready to dance with my huge ball gown, they had to make room for me!!!! That floor was full from start to finish!!
Jim - you were great. Planning on using you for any and all future parties!!!

Mike and Janet Yar

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Fantasy Productions was one of the highlights of my wedding process. Jim bent over backwards to accommodate all our needs and our schedule, taking as much off our plate as physically possible (he managed both the DJ aspect of the day as well as the lighting tech) The actual wedding day, Jim made sure everyone was out of their seats and having a great time. The up-lighting was well done and completed the look for the room. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantasy Productions! I can't say enough from the time I saw them at my best friends wedding 4 years ago to my wedding this October!! HIGHLY Recommend using their services!!

The owner recommended I call Jim Bello and from the moment we talked I knew he was it!! High energy, highly knowledgeable, experienced, flexible, accommodating, FUN FUN FUN!!! He really knows how to party and get EVERYONE on the dance floor. No one has ever seen my husband or my mother dance. . . now it's on video!!! Yea baby!!! Jim has unmatched personality and professionalism that will make any wedding beyond awesome.

If I ever need a DJ, or know anyone who does - Jim's the first guy I'm calling and highly suggest you do to!!! What a guy!!! Thanks Jim!! xoxox!!!! - Jen & Jay

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was amazing! He ha a complete understanding of the music we wanted played by just a few short conversations. Bob and his help was professional and kept the guests excited and involved all night long. We couldn't have asked for anymore, would never change our choice of dj. Would recommend bob and the company to anyone looking for a dj for any event. Simply the best!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for high quality DJ, you cannot go wrong with Fantasy! From start to finish, the professionalism and level of service provided by these folks far exceeded our expectations! Our DJ Jammin Jim Bello was PHENOMENAL!!!! I mean, this guy has got personality and he made our day perfect!!!!!! We had a daytime wedding and he was able to get all the guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor in no time. Guests of all ages were raving about him!!!! Leading up to the wedding, he made sure to continuously check in on us and made sure all loose ends were tied. If you haven't chosen a DJ for your wedding yet, jammin Jim Bello from Fantasy Productions is the way to go. We love you Jim!!!!!!

<3 Katie and Frank DiBernard

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob did a wonderful job with our daughter's wedding, from the pre-event planning to wrapping up the evening. He coordinated setting up equipment both inside and outside. The dance floor was full most of the time, with all ages having a great time. He organized the introductions of the wedding party and carried them out with flair. We have no doubt whatsoever that we made the right choice in picking Fantasy Productions.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
800-386-3573
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards