Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

To say that Jim Bello of Fantasy Productions is a good DJ, is a complete understatement. Jim went above and beyond our expectations not only providing music, but also helping with our entire wedding vision. Our ceremony and reception was at The Brownstone and Jim was there more than two hours early, setting up in multiple rooms. Since it was a daytime event, we weren't sure how much dancing our guests would be doing, but Jim had everyone on the floor from beginning to the very end. Jim was very accommodating having met with us twice and also orchestrated the theme of the day, with complete reassurance. His positive attitude and energy is contagious and our guests can't say enough about how much fun our wedding was- we have Jim to thank for this. We highly recommend Jim without any hesitation for anyone looking to have the ultimate in wedding entertainment.

Recently Married

Jim Bello was our dj at our wedding on June 20, 2015. He is a great dj and accommodated all my requests. We highly recommend Jim Bello.

Maxine
06/14/2015

Bob and Tom were absolutely amazing! That dance floor was never empty! (And my side of the family hates dancing!). The light show was cool and not overdone. They helped me choose music when I couldn't think of what to play. I would highly recommend fantasy productions DJs for anyone getting married or anytime your in need of a DJ.

Recently Married

By far the BEST wedding DJ's EVER!!! They were very fun to work with and very professional. They helped me choose some music when I couldn't think of something to play for different parts of the wedding. My family hates dancing, and to my surprise just about everyone was out there at one point! which is saying a lot, haha. I would HIGHLY recommend Fantasy Productions DJ's for any event you may have.

Services Used: DJ

Jim Bello was our DJ and MC and he was great. He was very easy to work with before the wedding- meeting and going over the certain songs to be played for first dance, intro etc along with style of songs. 'Jamming Jim' was also very entertaining to the guests and you dont have to worry about having a 2 person team with him, because he can play both roles of MC and DJ very well and seamlessly. He played all the songs and era of music that my wife wanted so no complaints there. His intros for the wedding party are great and energizing. Everyone had fun and we received plenty of remarks of great wedding. A true professional he is. Thanks Jim!

Recently Married

We were looking at DJ’s for a couple months. Jim Bello was the second one we met in person, and we knew we found our man. He's so friendly and so easy to get along with. I don’t think we were too demanding, but he was very accommodating. I had a last minute idea that I threw at him the day before the wedding, and he did a great job helping me pull it off. Jammin Jim was excellent at reading the crowd and played music that everyone enjoyed. He also threw in some stuff for the older ladies and gents in the crowd and they had a blast. Can't say one negative thing about Jim and his co-host Rob. At one point, he even directed the photographer and videographer for my last minute addition. Jim may seem a little goofy (that’s what I love about him, the first guy we met was way too stiff), but when it comes to it, he is a professional in every sense of the word. Everyone said how much they loved him. My wedding was a hit, and he was a big part of that. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to make their wedding fun.

Recently Married

Our wedding would not have been nearly as great as it was without Bob at the helm. He kept the party going nonstop, and we were consistently getting complements on the musical selection. He is a true professional, wildly easy to reach, and we would go with him again in a heartbeat. LOOK NO FURTHER!

Services Used: DJ

Bob did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding from beginning to the end, both the ceremony and reception. He really got a feel for what we (and our guests!) like, so the dance floor was full all night long. Everything felt personally tailored to suit us. Bob and Lou went above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted. Thank you for being such a big part of our special day!!

Jennifer
03/21/2015

BOB WAS AMAZING! Was the best Wedding ever and all our guests commented on how great Bob was! He really made the day Perfect!

Services Used: DJ

Bob was a great DJ! He was very accommodating to our requests. He played a variety of music for all of our guests.

Kerri
01/17/2015

We had Bob DJ our wedding and we found his enthusiastic and fun spirited nature a tremendous attribute to our overall experience.
We couldn't have chosen a better DJ! He exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day so much fun!!! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night:)
Thank you Bob!!

Recently Married

DJ Lou Nader was the Best DJ I have ever seen in my life. He had all the guests dancing from the first song!! I have seen many DJ's in my life, but no one can keep a party going like DJ Lou!!
Lou was so easy to work with we gave him our songs and he played every song that we asked even that day when the guests requested songs Lou was able to work their songs into the night.
I advise every future Bride to go with DJ Lou Nader he is the greatest!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Bob was amazing!! The dance floor was packed at our wedding. He did a great job switching up the music to get everyone dancing and also really good at following our "No Playlist". We were getting compliments left and right the whole night. He was nothing but professional, and has a great personality. Nothing cheesy about him, he is whole-hearted, professional, and fun. I would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: DJ

Booking a DJ is always scary because the music at a wedding is so so important! Bob from Fantasy was absolutely fantastic! They knew all the right music to play and were so thoughtful and easy to work with! I will recommend them to everyone and hope to see them again!!

Recently Married

Bob Albrecht from Fantasy Productions was excellent! He was so responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding -- he had great recommendations and advice for us in terms of music for our reception and always was so quick to respond to any of our questions.

On our wedding day, he was so professional and played such a wide variety of music (and kept very well to our "Do Not Play" list!). He also put so much effort into finding some songs we wanted to hear at our wedding that weren't "standard wedding songs." The dance floor was full the whole night and our guests raved about how great he was. Thank you, Bob!

Services Used: DJ

We worked with Jim Bello from Fantasy Productions - he was outstanding! He was very accessible and friendly to us throughout the entire planning process and he really came through on our wedding day! We got tons of compliments from our guests about how Jim really knew how to engage the crowd. Our wedding was not very traditional and Jim was flexible in accommodating our needs. We would highly recommend Jammin' Jim and we are so glad he DJ'd our wedding!

-Ashley and Mike, married 10/26/14