Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

Fantasy Productions DJ Entertainment

The Art of DJ Entertainment

210 Mission Road
Hackettstown, NJ 07840 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was amazing!! The dance floor was packed at our wedding. He did a great job switching up the music to get everyone dancing and also really good at following our "No Playlist". We were getting compliments left and right the whole night. He was nothing but professional, and has a great personality. Nothing cheesy about him, he is whole-hearted, professional, and fun. I would recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Booking a DJ is always scary because the music at a wedding is so so important! Bob from Fantasy was absolutely fantastic! They knew all the right music to play and were so thoughtful and easy to work with! I will recommend them to everyone and hope to see them again!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Jim Bello from Fantasy Productions - he was outstanding! He was very accessible and friendly to us throughout the entire planning process and he really came through on our wedding day! We got tons of compliments from our guests about how Jim really knew how to engage the crowd. Our wedding was not very traditional and Jim was flexible in accommodating our needs. We would highly recommend Jammin' Jim and we are so glad he DJ'd our wedding!

-Ashley and Mike, married 10/26/14

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was great he was very accommodating and did a great job. Many of our guests commented how great the music was.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was Neil. He did a great job! Accommodated all the songs we wanted and set up our slideshow like we asked. He did not try and steal the show like I've seen some other dj's do at weddings. Highly recommend him!

• Wedding: Recently Married
KristinandBrian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was very energetic and played all the music that we loved!!! Made our night perfect and working with him was effortless. Definitely would recommend to anyone!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User

Awesome!

Jim Bello had them rocking at my wedding! As an older couple we were concerned that my guests would not be on the dance floor. We had the exact opposite happen. When I was ready to dance with my huge ball gown, they had to make room for me!!!! That floor was full from start to finish!!
Jim - you were great. Planning on using you for any and all future parties!!!

Mike and Janet Yar

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Fantasy Productions was one of the highlights of my wedding process. Jim bent over backwards to accommodate all our needs and our schedule, taking as much off our plate as physically possible (he managed both the DJ aspect of the day as well as the lighting tech) The actual wedding day, Jim made sure everyone was out of their seats and having a great time. The up-lighting was well done and completed the look for the room. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantasy Productions! I can't say enough from the time I saw them at my best friends wedding 4 years ago to my wedding this October!! HIGHLY Recommend using their services!!

The owner recommended I call Jim Bello and from the moment we talked I knew he was it!! High energy, highly knowledgeable, experienced, flexible, accommodating, FUN FUN FUN!!! He really knows how to party and get EVERYONE on the dance floor. No one has ever seen my husband or my mother dance. . . now it's on video!!! Yea baby!!! Jim has unmatched personality and professionalism that will make any wedding beyond awesome.

If I ever need a DJ, or know anyone who does - Jim's the first guy I'm calling and highly suggest you do to!!! What a guy!!! Thanks Jim!! xoxox!!!! - Jen & Jay

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was amazing! He ha a complete understanding of the music we wanted played by just a few short conversations. Bob and his help was professional and kept the guests excited and involved all night long. We couldn't have asked for anymore, would never change our choice of dj. Would recommend bob and the company to anyone looking for a dj for any event. Simply the best!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for high quality DJ, you cannot go wrong with Fantasy! From start to finish, the professionalism and level of service provided by these folks far exceeded our expectations! Our DJ Jammin Jim Bello was PHENOMENAL!!!! I mean, this guy has got personality and he made our day perfect!!!!!! We had a daytime wedding and he was able to get all the guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor in no time. Guests of all ages were raving about him!!!! Leading up to the wedding, he made sure to continuously check in on us and made sure all loose ends were tied. If you haven't chosen a DJ for your wedding yet, jammin Jim Bello from Fantasy Productions is the way to go. We love you Jim!!!!!!

<3 Katie and Frank DiBernard

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob did a wonderful job with our daughter's wedding, from the pre-event planning to wrapping up the evening. He coordinated setting up equipment both inside and outside. The dance floor was full most of the time, with all ages having a great time. He organized the introductions of the wedding party and carried them out with flair. We have no doubt whatsoever that we made the right choice in picking Fantasy Productions.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was absolutely fantastic. Kept up the energy, made sure we were 100% satisfied with the song choices and gave us complete control. Obviously very experienced with weddings and was imperative in making the entire show run smoothly. Extremely accommodating and was very involved with the guests and us (bride & groom.) Very responsive throughout the planning process and took away much of the stress involved with planning. Made sure we were informed as to what was going on throughout the reception and made sure everyone in the bridal party knew what to do. Even took some pictures and tagged them on social media with our wedding hashtag. Would recommend Fantasy Productions over and over without a doubt!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love Bob! He made us feel like family, and with his cheerful personality and "can do" attitude , it was a win win! He is open to any questions and or concerns and makes himself very accessible via texts for last minute add ons. Five stars! Thumbs up all the way!!!! Thank you Bob for sharing not only in our Special Day , but the journey getting us there.

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You might have seen my review on The Knot but I have to share it here as well because I think Bob and his team were phenomenal DJs!! Here it is:
Bob and his team rocked our wedding! I just got married 9/6/14 and Bob was there from the start of my ceremony playing music until the last minute of my reception. Everything went perfectly! My fiancé and I are very into music and the best part about Fantasy Productions is you can be very involved in what music they play or you can let them DJ with very little input. We chose to customize the night a lot from picking off beat songs for each event of the night from the garter toss, the cake cutting, the bouquet toss and even music for the bridal party entrances. He was able to get every song I requested and even songs that we wanted cut short or edited, he was able to do that for us as well. The whole night went great and everyone was having a blast on the dance floor. I was a little nervous leading up to the big day but I got a phone call from Bob a week before the wedding and we went over every part of the night one by one and he was so easy going and offered his advice for questions I had and in the end everything went perfectly!
Also, I researched a lot of DJs and the majority of them had their regular voice and then a "DJ" voice... I wanted someone who gave a genuine delivery, not a fake voice--- Bob is the real deal!!! No fake DJ voice here! Give him a call and talk to him for a few minutes I guarantee you'll book him. Whats even better is his prices are very reasonable and he offers many different options. I'll be seeing him at my sisters wedding in May 2015!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was the perfect DJ. We wanted to have fun at our wedding and have music played that everyone would enjoy and that is what we got. He went over and above to make sure everything went seemless. We highly recommend Bob to hire for your event.

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
800-386-3573
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards