Fantasy Frostings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our cake from Fantasy Frostings was absolutely amazing! The service and attention to detail from beginning to end was impeccable. The cake tasted as good as it looked! Best fondant I've ever had to be sure. Leslie was communicative, resourceful, and worked hard to bring our vision to life. We're still talking about how incredible this cake was and we'll definitely be going back to Fantasy Frostings for our 1 year anniversary to have it remade.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I found Fantasy Frostings when searching celebrity wedding cakes. They're very sweet and professional. The cake flavors are varied, unique and delicious. They make beautiful designs while also providing moist delicious cake for your guests. I showed them a picture of my dream cake and they came through. My cake was amazing and was a focal point throughout the night. I had five different flavors, and the triple berry was my favorite. They're very quick to respond and very flexible. They worked within my budget as well. I would recommend them and will use them again for other events.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We couldn't have picked a better spot to order our wedding cake!! From beginning to end, the service was perfect.

- First, the tasting was perfect. After our first *unnamed* tasting which was very disappointing, this was fun and personable. We took our time and truly enjoyed each bite. Every single flavor was good, but when I found out they had funfetti/confetti flavor, I was SOLD.

- Cake was pricey, but we were only feeding 45 guests. We were able to choose quality over quantity, and I am so glad we did.

- We were able to call at a later date to pay for the order.

-The delivery was on-time to early, and the delivery person perfectly placed the flowers for us. The design was carried out perfectly- I had sent them a picture and asked them to copy it.

-The taste of the cake was BEYOND amazing! TWO MONTHS LATER my family at a family gathering was discussing how delicious the cake was and how many multiple pieces they had! My cousins agreed that it was the best wedding cake they had ever had.

-We had a three tier cake, 9"/7"/5". Top and bottom were "Confetti" flavor, and middle was the Raspberry Satin... both perfect. Exactly what I wanted

-I'm hoping to save up to buy another cake for our 1st anniversary... and keep it all to ourselves!!

On occasion they may be difficult to reach by phone because they are in the back bakery, but just try again soon and they will pick up!

Thank you Fantasy Frostings!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I am so happy Fantasy Frostings made my wedding cake. It was absolutely gorgeous and delicious! From the tasting appointment to the day of delivery they always went above and beyond. Thank you Fantasy Frostings, you will be highly recommended by me :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Simply put, when it comes to quality, design, pricing, and customer service, Fantasy Frostings is the best! First and foremost, they took our ramblings of what we wanted for our cake design and made it a stunning reality. But on top of that, they didn't try to upsell us in the least. In fact, they gave us creative solutions for our design that saved us hundreds! Plus they're the only cake vendor we met that let us choose however many cake flavors we wanted, at no extra charge.

Did I also mention the taste of the cake itself?! To this day, I'm still dreaming of our wedding cake! In fact, my husband and I just couldn't wait the full year to eat the top tier. We ended up eating it the night of our wedding in the hotel room :) It was THAT good.

Any way you slice it, Fantasy Frostings is the best wedding cake vendor in LA :) Hands down!!

Tiffany
11/01/2014

The cake that is made in this bakery is so moist and delicious. Our cake was beautiful and I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fantasy Frostings did my wedding cake and a specialty grooms cake. The cakes look amazing!!! They tasted amazing as well! We had lots of cake left over and froze it after..When we got back from our honeymoon we defrosted and had some…It still tasted sooo good! We got White choc. Raspberry, cookies and cream, and salted caramel.. mmmm

Private User
1+ year ago

I could not recommend Fantasy Frostings highly enough. I had extensively researched wedding cakes in the Los Angeles area, and Fantasy Frostings was the consensus amongst sweet-lovers connoisseurs. And boy was the consensus correct.

To start, Fantasy Frostings includes a complementary cake tasting, which was so helpful. We ended up switching flavors between tiers because we could not narrow it down lower than 2 flavors.

I brought in a photo of the cake I wanted, and they were able to replicate it exactly. It was gorgeous!

Finally, I am grateful for how responsive and professional Fantasy Frostings was throughout the planning process. When we had more guests RSVP yes than expected, they were helpful in deciding to increase the cake by a tier.

They were also helpful in delivering the cake on the wedding day and accounting for the 90 degree weather.

And of course, it doesn’t hurt that the cake was absolutely delicious and people still mention it to me today when they see me.

April
06/22/2014

Leslie was so great to work with! The tastings were professional and delicious! ( We went to two tastings, one for our wedding and another for a birthday!!!) We cannot get enough of Fantasy Frostings Cakes! They are so delicious and all our guests enjoyed the cake. We had a three tiered white cake that included the design of our invitations and they used loose flowers from our floral arrangements. Cookies and cream as our top tier (grooms favorite), champagne in the middle and on the bottom was their chocolate surprise that has toffee, my favorite!! They arrived and set up the cake on time and beautifully! We will definitely be ordering all our cakes from Fantasy Frostings again and again!!

Private User
1+ year ago

This was the most beautiful and delicious cake I have ever had! From the tasting to the final result, everything went smoothly and the end result was perfection!

4.7

Leslie was great! While cake was one of our lower priorities we went outside of our budget after we went to the tasting. It was the only cake tasting where we finished all of the cake. She also makes beautiful sugar flowers. While pricier than other cake shops, the taste definitely makes up for it, she also did her best to work with our budget. A lot of guests liked the lemon lavender cake while the cookies and cream was a tad sweet although that might have been due to the heavy frosting needed for our cake design.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Amazing! Not only was my ombre wedding cake beautiful and exactly want I wanted, It tasted great too. She is my kinda gal...the process couldn't have been simpler and I was so happy with the results!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wonderful and beautiful! Each layer was specially made and the designs offered were plentiful.

May
02/01/2014

Beautiful and delicious... I cannot recommend this bakery enough. Definitely worth the investment!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Leslie from Fantasy Frostings gave us the most beautiful wedding cake. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she has created a beautiful work of art. All of our guests were just in awe of the cake and even more so when they tasted it. It was just perfect !! Thank you Leslie !!
Felix & Nisim :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best wedding cake I have ever eaten and the service was exactly our style. Matter of fact, professional and fun.