FANTASY BRIDAL

FANTASY BRIDAL

"The Friendliest Bridal Boutique in Utah"

6080 South State Street
Murray, UT 84107 | map
Services: Bride
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, V...
Quality of Service:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantasy Bridal was only the second dress shop I went to looking for a dress. When I got there they greeted me with smiles and were happy to be there. Once I told them I had found a dress I liked at Davids Bridal they made it there mission to possible find a better dress, but did not pressure me into choosing one of their's instead. I only tried on three dresses there and the third dress was picked by my consultant. That dress ended up being the one and they were able to get me a good deal that my mother could afford and can also do the alterations do be kind of like the other dress I found at Davids. All in all they were amazing to work with and I loved the energy and kindness they showed towards me (I am not really a dress person) and helped me find a dress that is amazing and that I fell in love with.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was blown away by how nice and FUN everyone was. I had a great time! I found the perfect dress right away. I couldn't believe it, I thought I would be looking for weeks. On top of everything else, it cost less than what I expected to pay for such a stunning gown. All together though, the service is what made my day. Thank you so much Fantasy Bridal for being awesome!

• Wedding: 06/21/2015
Rebecca

• Wedding: 06/21/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place was amazing. They helped me find exactly what I was looking for!

• Wedding: 05/29/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my experience at Fantasy Bridal! Sarah was an amazing bridal consultant who helped me find the perfect dress! Everyone was very positive, helpful, and friendly to work with! The dress selection was large and they had many different sizes so I could see what the dresses really looked like on me without the clamps to make it fit!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a dress all ready to go, I was going to rent from someone and the night before I was going to pick the dress up, the girl had her husband text me and tell me they were no longer interested in renting to me... 6 weeks before my wedding! I asked on facebook where I should go, and out of 30something comments, probably 2/3 recommended Fantasy bridal. I went in and told them what happened, that I needed a dress - altered and everything by 6 weeks. They understood my problem and helped me out SO much. The alterations they were taking weren't going to be ready until two days after my wedding, but they found a sliver of time and made an appointment for my dress to be ready twelve days before my wedding. They were great with helping me find a dress. I love my dress, even more than the one I was going to rent. I also had some ideas to make it unique, for example I wanted to add a sash so I could tie a bow off to the side, I wanted to line the neckline with satin, and add 3/4 sleeves. Not a problem for them! I'm getting exactly what I want.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had been to a few places before I went to Fantasy Bridal. I found the dress that I wanted at another store, but wanted time to think it over. The other store kept telling me how they were the "best" at everything. While I was at my appointment, some people walked in without an appointment and the store girls were so rude to them. Also, they gave me the wrong name of the dress I wanted and had a hard time finding it online. Once I found it online, I checked to see who carried it. I called up Fantasy Bridal and sure enough, they had it. They were able to get me an appointment on the same day that I called (a Saturday). I kind of knew what dress I wanted, but Sheryl was so helpful and pulled a few other dresses for me to try, based on my style. Everyone in the store was so friendly and great to work with. I am SO glad that I purchased my dress at Fantasy Bridal. They had a great selection with all price ranges. If I had to do it all over again, I definitely would go to Fantasy Bridal first.

Bonnie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Two of my coworkers and another friend recommended Fantasy Bridal. I went into the store without much hope thinking this experience would be just another disappointment. I was wrong.

I could not have been more pleased with the service I received. Everyone in the store dedicated themselves to finding the right dress for me. The staff actually cared about my happiness. After hours of work and phone calls the staff found a dress for me. It is even more beautiful than I had imagined.

For all the brides out there in search of the perfect dress don't make the same mistakes I made. Go to Fantasy Bridal first. Especially if you want a designer dress. The staff here will help you with dedication, service and all with a heartfelt smile. They are true bridal consultants! Everyone who is at work helps no matter how much effort it takes to reach perfection. Gayle, Connie & Annette I can't thank you enough!

• Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment my mom and I walked in the door, everyone in the store was so nice and welcoming. Christina was fabulous. She pulled the dresses that I wanted to try on and picked a few she thought I would like. She was very patient with me while I tried on dresses. I ended up finding The Dress and she was wonderful at helping me find a matching veil and accessories. I love the fact that they do in house alterations so I don't have to worry about where my dress is at. I'm very happy that I decided to order my dress at Fantasy Bridal.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I originally came to Fantasy Bridal for a slip. I didn't make an appointment and they still made sure I got what I needed! Denyce was amazing! she helped me until she had an appointment.

I had no idea that I would need to come back for my wedding dress! I ordered one online and it didn't work. Denyce was patient, a good listener, and very helpful!

I found my dress the same day that I made my appointment and it matches with my shoes and my Mom's Veil!

I will refer Fantasy Bridal to everyone I Know! After my appointment I recieved a thank you letter from Denyce! That confirmed that Fantasy Bridal knows what it takes to show customers that they care!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a good feeling about Fantasy Bridal as soon as I pulled into the parking lot. It looked very clean and professional. I filled out a questions chart, and showed them a picture of a dress I had looked at and loved but didn't buy because of price, size, and ordering time. I couldn't find a similar dress anywhere, but Fantasy Bridal had the exact dress! In my size! And cheaper than the other place. Sarah was an amazing consultant, but they all seemed very helpful. I didn't take long to get my dress, didn't have any alterations, and I came back the next day to pick it up. So I didn't get to experience a lot of their customer service, but from what I experienced they were great! Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 08/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I never expected to find my dress so quickly! The attended was so helpful and really listened to what I wanted. She used what she learned to pick the perfect dress for me, and I bought the first one I tried on! The price was reasonable, my dress was on sale! The attendant showed me veils and accessories but did not push the sale and was not snotty when I declined. I went in nervous to deal with the saleswomen but ended up feeling really comfortable and happy.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the service Fantasy Bridal gave me and my bridal consultant was so nice and very helpful. Thank you and I love the dress and can't wait to wear it! :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

I loved there selections of dresses! I got mine on sale and I absolutely love it! They offered me tons of promotion to qualify for a free dress like referral program and raffle tickets. I also got a coupon book of selected local vendors. I cant wait to try on my dress once it is fitted.

801-963-1700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards