FANTASY BRIDAL

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had gone to other dress shops to look but, none of those shops compared to Fantasy Bridal. From the moment I scheduled my appointment to the moment I found my dress, I felt so welcome there.
They didn't just pull random dresses by themselves. They took me through the store and pulled the dresses that I liked and then we went from there. My consultant pulled a wild card dress that she thought I would like and sure enough, it was my dress.
I fell in love with it. It was the last dress of it's kind and I didn't have the money for it right then so they put it into their layaway program and worked everything out with me so I could have the dress of my dreams.
I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were absolutely fantastic and professional.
They really helped me to make my dream come true.

[Private]

I absolutely LOVED my experience here! They were all so friendly and helpful. They do alterations in house and can give you exact details and estimate on it. Great selection of modest and plus size dresses!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress there two weeks ago. I love that place. They were all super friendly and helpful. I would totally recommend this place.

[Private]

I really loved my experience at Fantasy Bridal. I didn't expect to find the perfect dress but I did! Everyone was so helpful and listened to what I wanted in a dress. I didn't pick out the dress I got, but because they listened to my likes and dislikes, we were able to find something that fit me perfectly! I would recommend this shop to any bride who is looking for the perfect dress and a fun shopping experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I LOVED it!!! They were so kind and really wanted to help me out!! a girl name Jessalyn was helping me and she was a doll!!! Just so sweet and helped me find the dress of my dreams!!!!

[Private]

Being a plus sized bride, I was super nervous going to look at dresses, and actually kind of dreaded it. Everyone at this store made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, I loved my experience from the moment I talked with the girls at the bridal show I met them at to ordering the dress I fell in love with! Even better, my dress was in stock and will arrive in ten days! Huge selection of gowns, including plus sizes. The girls were knowledgeable, incredible helpful and encouraging, and knew how to make me look my best. I'd recommend them to anyone. :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I spent the whole weekend going to tons of different stores and it was a total waste of time! I wish I knew how amazing Fantasy bridal was before I wasted my time everywhere else! They have dresses in all sizes so you don't have to squeeze into tiny sample sizes like the rest of the stores have. The atmosphere is amazing as soon as you walk in! I recommend asking for Sarah to be your consultant because she does an amazing job!

[Private]

Amazing and beautiful dresses for amazing prices and great customer service

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Absolutely loved my experience at Fantasy Bridal! I worked with Jessalyn and she was the perfect rep for me! I found my dress and it was under budget. Great and friendly service. I highly recommend looking for your dress at Fantasy Bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved fantasy bridal! I found my dream dress for my dream price

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If there is anything that I was worried about most for my wedding, it was trying to convince myself to love dress shopping. In the past with formal gowns, I just got whatever fit and rushed out the door so the whole experience could be over. This was the same feeling I felt at the other wedding dress shops I went to before coming to Fantasy Bridal. The staff was INCREDIBLE! There was no pressure whatsoever and they didn't make me feel uncomfortable for wanting to try on as many dresses as I wanted. The first dress I tried on was PERFECT and after trying on 15 other dresses I went right back to it. I was so grateful to have staff that was interested in the personal details of my wedding and made the experience SO fun. They had so many dresses that I could easily have made this the only stop in my wedding dress journey. Thank you Fantasy Bridal!

[Private]

These ladies were so helpful! It was my second place looking and they made sure that I found my dress. Had so many different styles depending on what you wanted. Were willing to help in whatever aspect I needed! I was able to get everything I needed for under a $1000!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to 8 stores looking for a wedding dress! I absolutely fell in love with the Designer Maggie Sottero online and was so anxious to try on her dresses. Fantasy Bridal was one of the few who carried her! And they had an absolutely amazing selection of dresses. I was on a tight budget and was looking for a modern dress with a little more coverage and within 10 mins of being there they found THE dress that met my needs! I would never have picked it out but they had amazing taste and were so kind! Best part was I had a budget of $1100 with alterations and the dress I ended up buying was $400!! It was a Maggie but it was marked down because they were phasing the style out. The staff was so sincerely friendly and helpful!! I absolutely loved their store and it was well worth a late day appointment and the drive from Logan! I didn't need any alterations on my dress but they showed me the work of their seamstress which was amazing! Definitely a first place to look for wedding dresses! Although my dress was kind of a fluke, even if I hadn't of found it they had so many equally affordable dresses!

[Private]

The ladies are at Fantasy Bridal were great to work with! Liz was the one helping me and she was very patient and had helpful feedback for me. I didn't have my mom with me, so it was nice to know she was giving me real and honest feedback!! I can't wait to wear my wedding dress and I'm so happy I decided to go to Fantasy Bridal, where I found the perfect one!!!

[Private]

Fantasy Bridal was only the second dress shop I went to looking for a dress. When I got there they greeted me with smiles and were happy to be there. Once I told them I had found a dress I liked at Davids Bridal they made it there mission to possible find a better dress, but did not pressure me into choosing one of their's instead. I only tried on three dresses there and the third dress was picked by my consultant. That dress ended up being the one and they were able to get me a good deal that my mother could afford and can also do the alterations do be kind of like the other dress I found at Davids. All in all they were amazing to work with and I loved the energy and kindness they showed towards me (I am not really a dress person) and helped me find a dress that is amazing and that I fell in love with.

Victoria
07/01/2015

I loved fantasy bridal! They were quick and efficient. I bought the very first dress I tried on. Employees are patient and knowledgeable. I had a great experience!