FANTASY BRIDAL

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had gone to other dress shops to look but, none of those shops compared to Fantasy Bridal. From the moment I scheduled my appointment to the moment I found my dress, I felt so welcome there.
They didn't just pull random dresses by themselves. They took me through the store and pulled the dresses that I liked and then we went from there. My consultant pulled a wild card dress that she thought I would like and sure enough, it was my dress.
I fell in love with it. It was the last dress of it's kind and I didn't have the money for it right then so they put it into their layaway program and worked everything out with me so I could have the dress of my dreams.
I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were absolutely fantastic and professional.
They really helped me to make my dream come true.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went in with a dress style that other dress stores said was out of style and Fantasy Bridal provided my fantasy dress! The consultants were helpful and willing to stay inside my budget, and they have beautiful dresses in all prices! Highly recommended.

[Private]

I absolutely LOVED my experience here! They were all so friendly and helpful. They do alterations in house and can give you exact details and estimate on it. Great selection of modest and plus size dresses!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress there two weeks ago. I love that place. They were all super friendly and helpful. I would totally recommend this place.

[Private]

I really loved my experience at Fantasy Bridal. I didn't expect to find the perfect dress but I did! Everyone was so helpful and listened to what I wanted in a dress. I didn't pick out the dress I got, but because they listened to my likes and dislikes, we were able to find something that fit me perfectly! I would recommend this shop to any bride who is looking for the perfect dress and a fun shopping experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I LOVED it!!! They were so kind and really wanted to help me out!! a girl name Jessalyn was helping me and she was a doll!!! Just so sweet and helped me find the dress of my dreams!!!!

[Private]

Being a plus sized bride, I was super nervous going to look at dresses, and actually kind of dreaded it. Everyone at this store made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, I loved my experience from the moment I talked with the girls at the bridal show I met them at to ordering the dress I fell in love with! Even better, my dress was in stock and will arrive in ten days! Huge selection of gowns, including plus sizes. The girls were knowledgeable, incredible helpful and encouraging, and knew how to make me look my best. I'd recommend them to anyone. :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I spent the whole weekend going to tons of different stores and it was a total waste of time! I wish I knew how amazing Fantasy bridal was before I wasted my time everywhere else! They have dresses in all sizes so you don't have to squeeze into tiny sample sizes like the rest of the stores have. The atmosphere is amazing as soon as you walk in! I recommend asking for Sarah to be your consultant because she does an amazing job!

[Private]

Amazing and beautiful dresses for amazing prices and great customer service

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Absolutely loved my experience at Fantasy Bridal! I worked with Jessalyn and she was the perfect rep for me! I found my dress and it was under budget. Great and friendly service. I highly recommend looking for your dress at Fantasy Bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved fantasy bridal! I found my dream dress for my dream price

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If there is anything that I was worried about most for my wedding, it was trying to convince myself to love dress shopping. In the past with formal gowns, I just got whatever fit and rushed out the door so the whole experience could be over. This was the same feeling I felt at the other wedding dress shops I went to before coming to Fantasy Bridal. The staff was INCREDIBLE! There was no pressure whatsoever and they didn't make me feel uncomfortable for wanting to try on as many dresses as I wanted. The first dress I tried on was PERFECT and after trying on 15 other dresses I went right back to it. I was so grateful to have staff that was interested in the personal details of my wedding and made the experience SO fun. They had so many dresses that I could easily have made this the only stop in my wedding dress journey. Thank you Fantasy Bridal!

[Private]

These ladies were so helpful! It was my second place looking and they made sure that I found my dress. Had so many different styles depending on what you wanted. Were willing to help in whatever aspect I needed! I was able to get everything I needed for under a $1000!

[Private]

What most impressed me about Fantasy Bridal is how respectful the employees were of my budget. Once I set a limit, they didn't try to pressure me to go higher. I had looked all over Utah Valley for a dress, and the wonderful ladies at Fantasy Bridal helped me find the perfect dress in an hour!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to several Bridal Boutiques with a small and similar selection. And they all sold prom dresses along with wedding dresses. As soon as I walked into Fantasy Bridal I felt like I was on Say Yes to the Dress! The store is huge with unique dresses lining every wall. And they have runways with mirrors and places for family to sit like the show. I just started to look around and I immediately found the dress I'd seen a picture of but couldn't find anywhere!! I tried it on and it was the one :) Haylee helped me out and she was awesome :) I'm excited for when my groom's little sister gets engaged someday so we can go there and pick out her dress :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to 8 stores looking for a wedding dress! I absolutely fell in love with the Designer Maggie Sottero online and was so anxious to try on her dresses. Fantasy Bridal was one of the few who carried her! And they had an absolutely amazing selection of dresses. I was on a tight budget and was looking for a modern dress with a little more coverage and within 10 mins of being there they found THE dress that met my needs! I would never have picked it out but they had amazing taste and were so kind! Best part was I had a budget of $1100 with alterations and the dress I ended up buying was $400!! It was a Maggie but it was marked down because they were phasing the style out. The staff was so sincerely friendly and helpful!! I absolutely loved their store and it was well worth a late day appointment and the drive from Logan! I didn't need any alterations on my dress but they showed me the work of their seamstress which was amazing! Definitely a first place to look for wedding dresses! Although my dress was kind of a fluke, even if I hadn't of found it they had so many equally affordable dresses!