FANTASY BRIDAL

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had gone to other dress shops to look but, none of those shops compared to Fantasy Bridal. From the moment I scheduled my appointment to the moment I found my dress, I felt so welcome there.
They didn't just pull random dresses by themselves. They took me through the store and pulled the dresses that I liked and then we went from there. My consultant pulled a wild card dress that she thought I would like and sure enough, it was my dress.
I fell in love with it. It was the last dress of it's kind and I didn't have the money for it right then so they put it into their layaway program and worked everything out with me so I could have the dress of my dreams.
I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were absolutely fantastic and professional.
They really helped me to make my dream come true.

[Private]

I absolutely LOVED my experience here! They were all so friendly and helpful. They do alterations in house and can give you exact details and estimate on it. Great selection of modest and plus size dresses!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress there two weeks ago. I love that place. They were all super friendly and helpful. I would totally recommend this place.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Being a plus sized bride, I was super nervous going to look at dresses, and actually kind of dreaded it. Everyone at this store made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, I loved my experience from the moment I talked with the girls at the bridal show I met them at to ordering the dress I fell in love with! Even better, my dress was in stock and will arrive in ten days! Huge selection of gowns, including plus sizes. The girls were knowledgeable, incredible helpful and encouraging, and knew how to make me look my best. I'd recommend them to anyone. :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I spent the whole weekend going to tons of different stores and it was a total waste of time! I wish I knew how amazing Fantasy bridal was before I wasted my time everywhere else! They have dresses in all sizes so you don't have to squeeze into tiny sample sizes like the rest of the stores have. The atmosphere is amazing as soon as you walk in! I recommend asking for Sarah to be your consultant because she does an amazing job!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved fantasy bridal! I found my dream dress for my dream price

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If there is anything that I was worried about most for my wedding, it was trying to convince myself to love dress shopping. In the past with formal gowns, I just got whatever fit and rushed out the door so the whole experience could be over. This was the same feeling I felt at the other wedding dress shops I went to before coming to Fantasy Bridal. The staff was INCREDIBLE! There was no pressure whatsoever and they didn't make me feel uncomfortable for wanting to try on as many dresses as I wanted. The first dress I tried on was PERFECT and after trying on 15 other dresses I went right back to it. I was so grateful to have staff that was interested in the personal details of my wedding and made the experience SO fun. They had so many dresses that I could easily have made this the only stop in my wedding dress journey. Thank you Fantasy Bridal!

[Private]

These ladies were so helpful! It was my second place looking and they made sure that I found my dress. Had so many different styles depending on what you wanted. Were willing to help in whatever aspect I needed! I was able to get everything I needed for under a $1000!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to 8 stores looking for a wedding dress! I absolutely fell in love with the Designer Maggie Sottero online and was so anxious to try on her dresses. Fantasy Bridal was one of the few who carried her! And they had an absolutely amazing selection of dresses. I was on a tight budget and was looking for a modern dress with a little more coverage and within 10 mins of being there they found THE dress that met my needs! I would never have picked it out but they had amazing taste and were so kind! Best part was I had a budget of $1100 with alterations and the dress I ended up buying was $400!! It was a Maggie but it was marked down because they were phasing the style out. The staff was so sincerely friendly and helpful!! I absolutely loved their store and it was well worth a late day appointment and the drive from Logan! I didn't need any alterations on my dress but they showed me the work of their seamstress which was amazing! Definitely a first place to look for wedding dresses! Although my dress was kind of a fluke, even if I hadn't of found it they had so many equally affordable dresses!

[Private]

Fantasy Bridal was only the second dress shop I went to looking for a dress. When I got there they greeted me with smiles and were happy to be there. Once I told them I had found a dress I liked at Davids Bridal they made it there mission to possible find a better dress, but did not pressure me into choosing one of their's instead. I only tried on three dresses there and the third dress was picked by my consultant. That dress ended up being the one and they were able to get me a good deal that my mother could afford and can also do the alterations do be kind of like the other dress I found at Davids. All in all they were amazing to work with and I loved the energy and kindness they showed towards me (I am not really a dress person) and helped me find a dress that is amazing and that I fell in love with.

Victoria
07/01/2015

I loved fantasy bridal! They were quick and efficient. I bought the very first dress I tried on. Employees are patient and knowledgeable. I had a great experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was blown away by how nice and FUN everyone was. I had a great time! I found the perfect dress right away. I couldn't believe it, I thought I would be looking for weeks. On top of everything else, it cost less than what I expected to pay for such a stunning gown. All together though, the service is what made my day. Thank you so much Fantasy Bridal for being awesome!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place was amazing. They helped me find exactly what I was looking for!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved Fantasy Bridal! I had shopped and tried on what seemed to be an endless number of dresses at about 4 other bridal stores. Unlike those other stores, Fantasy Bridal had the most kind and genuine staff. They were so nice and so hospitable from the time you walked in the door. Sarah, who helped me while I was there, was amazing! If you do go in, I would ask for her. She helped you feel at ease and have fun as you try on dresses. Never have I felt that people were so genuine and so truthful in their comments and advice. When I bought my dress there, I felt at peace leaving it with the alteration staff knowing I would receive their best possible work.
I felt that I didn't have to worry about whether they would over charge me or try and cut corners like most of the other stores had done.
They also had any size you can imagine. I am very tiny, between a size 0 and 2 which no one carried. However, when I walked in they showed me a whole rack that probably had a 50 dresses that were all in my size and were modest. Their selection was great and their staff was phenomenal. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this store to any one. I wish I would have gone their first. START HERE IF YOU ARE BEGINNING YOUR WEDDING DRESS SEARCH - YOU WILL BE GREATLY IMPRESSED!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my experience at Fantasy Bridal! Sarah was an amazing bridal consultant who helped me find the perfect dress! Everyone was very positive, helpful, and friendly to work with! The dress selection was large and they had many different sizes so I could see what the dresses really looked like on me without the clamps to make it fit!

Recently Married

I had a dress all ready to go, I was going to rent from someone and the night before I was going to pick the dress up, the girl had her husband text me and tell me they were no longer interested in renting to me... 6 weeks before my wedding! I asked on facebook where I should go, and out of 30something comments, probably 2/3 recommended Fantasy bridal. I went in and told them what happened, that I needed a dress - altered and everything by 6 weeks. They understood my problem and helped me out SO much. The alterations they were taking weren't going to be ready until two days after my wedding, but they found a sliver of time and made an appointment for my dress to be ready twelve days before my wedding. They were great with helping me find a dress. I love my dress, even more than the one I was going to rent. I also had some ideas to make it unique, for example I wanted to add a sash so I could tie a bow off to the side, I wanted to line the neckline with satin, and add 3/4 sleeves. Not a problem for them! I'm getting exactly what I want.