Fantastic Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bianca was absolutely wonderful from our first meeting to flower delivery and boutineer pinning for the boys the day of the wedding. The flowers were gorgeous. She tapped into my vision for them perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone I meet. Thank you so much Bianca!

Services Used: Flowers

Wow! What an amazing florist. Bianca was amazing to work with from start to finish. On our initial consultation, she sat with me for over an hour discussing all the options based off of what i was thinking. She gave helpful feedback and made sure to stay within my budget. Even up until the week before the wedding when I realized I had told her the wrong number of tables, she worked with me to figure everything out. To top it off, she pinned all the boutonnieres on all the boys the day of the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the area!

Nita
01/24/2015

Bianca was great to work with. She provided excellent suggestions which we used and loved the outcome.

Recently Married

Fantastic Flowers did the flowers for our wedding bouquets and reception center pieces, and we loved them! Bianca was easy to communicate with and suggested beautiful designs for us. She listened to what I wanted and improved upon my ideas which led to having amazing flowers the day of our wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely fantastic service and the flowers were perfect. I explained what I wanted and she produced it! It was great.

Christine & David
11/08/2014

Bianca at Fantastic Flowers was such a joy to work with! She is exceptionally friendly and personable, and extremely talented. Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Nancy
10/18/2014

Bianca & Ann provide excellent customer service. The bouquets, table and cake decorations were beautiful! They delivered everything on schedule to the chapel and reception site. We didn't have to worry about the flowers at all!

Services Used: Flowers

I could not be happier with my wedding flowers from Bianca of Fantastic Flowers! They were absolutely beautiful and even better than what I had pictured. Bianca was a pleasure to work with - she helped me and my husband figure out what kind of flowers we wanted beyond our very basic ideas and exceeded our expectations. She personally delivered our flowers the day of our wedding to two different locations and was incredibly helpful and personable. And, importantly, her pricing is incredibly reasonable for the quality of her work. We received so many compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces. We really cannot recommend her enough!

Alice
1 Review
10/11/2014

Wonderful service, beautiful and creative flowers. Bianca was warm and friendly, professional and flexible. I now have a go to florist for any occasion!!

ashley
1 Review
09/27/2014

Bianca did an amazing job on all of the flowers for my wedding and really made the place come to life!

Courtney
09/12/2014

Bianca was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was easy to get in touch with and very responsive. She worked within my budget and made last minute changes for me as short as a week before my wedding. She also had so many creative ideas that never occurred to me. She really listened to my taste and helped to create the exact image that I described to her.

1+ year ago

Fantastic Flowers really was fantastic! Bianca was wonderful. She made the vision I had for my wedding and reception come true. She exceeded my expectations. Bianca also worked with me with my budget. My wedding guests kept commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. I will recommend to anyone in need of a florist.

Services Used: Flowers

Bianca knew exactly the look and feel I was going for (romantic and elegant) and she ran with it. The flowers were everything I wanted and more!! She was incredibly flexible the day of the wedding when tracking down our many family members that needed flowers pinned on. Very professional!

Services Used: Flowers

Fantastic Flowers (Bianca Lord) was such a pleasure to work with. Bianca is truly an artist. The flowers for the wedding were more beautiful than what she said they would be like. Everything from my bouquet, the arrangements for the guest tables, and everything else was elegant and well arranged. Bianca is very passionate about what she does, and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

As a business, Fantastic Flowers was the easiest business we dealt with. When I first contacted them, I was sent an email response within hours asking me questions about my wedding; time of the wedding, what flowers I would need, colors of the wedding, etc. After this initial exchange, we had met in person and discussed the event in more details. I was able to get an appointment very quickly. The prices for the flowers were very competitive and reasonable. Bianca worked with us to fit what we wanted within our budget. In fact, for many of the arrangements (e.g., tall flower arrangements for guest tables), Fantastic Flowers offered the lowest prices. They did not try to sell us flowers that we would not need, either. After our meeting in person, we were sent a summary of the flowers we had ordered with all of the charges upfront. Bianca will also tell you that you can make changes to your order up to a month before the event, and this does not require another in person visit; Bianca is very responsive over email, so anything that needed to be changed was taken care of very quickly. In the event that you would need more flowers for any reason, she will add it to your order with no problems.

On the day of the wedding, Bianca arrived on time; she delivered my bouquet, and set up all of the arrangements. At the end of the wedding she returned promptly to pick up the rentals. We did not have to deal with anything! I highly recommend Fantastic Flowers; the service, the prices, and the overall experience were great! You will not be disappointed.

Fantastic Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Michal! You were one of the easiest and nicest brides I ever worked with, and I am so glad you liked the flowers! I wish you and Robert all the best.

1+ year ago

Bianca did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding!! I know nothing about flowers and only had a general idea of what I wanted things to look like and Bianca was awesome about helping with the choices of flowers - she really knows what she is doing!! My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous - I could not have been happier!! The bridesmaid bouquets and the centerpieces were stunning as well. I was blown away by how beautiful the room looked because of the flowers. Also, Bianca was very easy to communicate with and everything ran very smoothly. Also, her prices are great!! Thank you so much Bianca, I absolutely loved the flowers on my wedding day!!

Fantastic Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with, you looked beautiful on your wedding day!

Amber
05/24/2014

Bianca was so helpful and understanding through my planning process! She envisioned everything I wanted and provided wonderful ideas! She was a pleasure to work with and I recommend her to all brides!