Fantastic Flowers

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bianca & Ann provide excellent customer service. The bouquets, table and cake decorations were beautiful! They delivered everything on schedule to the chapel and reception site. We didn't have to worry about the flowers at all!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be happier with my wedding flowers from Bianca of Fantastic Flowers! They were absolutely beautiful and even better than what I had pictured. Bianca was a pleasure to work with - she helped me and my husband figure out what kind of flowers we wanted beyond our very basic ideas and exceeded our expectations. She personally delivered our flowers the day of our wedding to two different locations and was incredibly helpful and personable. And, importantly, her pricing is incredibly reasonable for the quality of her work. We received so many compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces. We really cannot recommend her enough!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful service, beautiful and creative flowers. Bianca was warm and friendly, professional and flexible. I now have a go to florist for any occasion!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Alice
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bianca did an amazing job on all of the flowers for my wedding and really made the place come to life!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
ashley
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bianca was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was easy to get in touch with and very responsive. She worked within my budget and made last minute changes for me as short as a week before my wedding. She also had so many creative ideas that never occurred to me. She really listened to my taste and helped to create the exact image that I described to her.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic Flowers really was fantastic! Bianca was wonderful. She made the vision I had for my wedding and reception come true. She exceeded my expectations. Bianca also worked with me with my budget. My wedding guests kept commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. I will recommend to anyone in need of a florist.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bianca knew exactly the look and feel I was going for (romantic and elegant) and she ran with it. The flowers were everything I wanted and more!! She was incredibly flexible the day of the wedding when tracking down our many family members that needed flowers pinned on. Very professional!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic Flowers (Bianca Lord) was such a pleasure to work with. Bianca is truly an artist. The flowers for the wedding were more beautiful than what she said they would be like. Everything from my bouquet, the arrangements for the guest tables, and everything else was elegant and well arranged. Bianca is very passionate about what she does, and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

As a business, Fantastic Flowers was the easiest business we dealt with. When I first contacted them, I was sent an email response within hours asking me questions about my wedding; time of the wedding, what flowers I would need, colors of the wedding, etc. After this initial exchange, we had met in person and discussed the event in more details. I was able to get an appointment very quickly. The prices for the flowers were very competitive and reasonable. Bianca worked with us to fit what we wanted within our budget. In fact, for many of the arrangements (e.g., tall flower arrangements for guest tables), Fantastic Flowers offered the lowest prices. They did not try to sell us flowers that we would not need, either. After our meeting in person, we were sent a summary of the flowers we had ordered with all of the charges upfront. Bianca will also tell you that you can make changes to your order up to a month before the event, and this does not require another in person visit; Bianca is very responsive over email, so anything that needed to be changed was taken care of very quickly. In the event that you would need more flowers for any reason, she will add it to your order with no problems.

On the day of the wedding, Bianca arrived on time; she delivered my bouquet, and set up all of the arrangements. At the end of the wedding she returned promptly to pick up the rentals. We did not have to deal with anything! I highly recommend Fantastic Flowers; the service, the prices, and the overall experience were great! You will not be disappointed.

Fantastic Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Michal! You were one of the easiest and nicest brides I ever worked with, and I am so glad you liked the flowers! I wish you and Robert all the best.

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bianca did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding!! I know nothing about flowers and only had a general idea of what I wanted things to look like and Bianca was awesome about helping with the choices of flowers - she really knows what she is doing!! My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous - I could not have been happier!! The bridesmaid bouquets and the centerpieces were stunning as well. I was blown away by how beautiful the room looked because of the flowers. Also, Bianca was very easy to communicate with and everything ran very smoothly. Also, her prices are great!! Thank you so much Bianca, I absolutely loved the flowers on my wedding day!!

Fantastic Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with, you looked beautiful on your wedding day!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bianca was so helpful and understanding through my planning process! She envisioned everything I wanted and provided wonderful ideas! She was a pleasure to work with and I recommend her to all brides!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bianca (Fantastic Flowers) was wonderful to work with! As a bride that had minimal ideas on how to proceed besides a color, Bianca did a great job of explaining beautiful options within my budget (actually coming in $400 below budget). She was very flexible on adding elements that were personal to me (specifically some ceramic vases I had made). Even when the weather called for rain, she was able to come up with a backup plan that would work for us if needed (luckily we did not need it!). I left a lot of the decisions up to her and she did a beautiful job. We still have the majority of the flowers with us because they were too beautiful to throw away!

I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional but easygoing florist for any occasion. Thanks a million, Bianca!!

Fantastic Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Monica, it was a pleasure working with you, and I am so glad it stopped raining, in time for your wedding!

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Monica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so glad I used Bianca and Fantastic Flowers for my wedding May 10, 2014. Our flowers were gorgeous and we got so many compliments. I called Bianca because my friend used Fantastic Flowers at her wedding and they stood out to me compared to other weddings I've been to (I notice details). We immediately set up a consultation where she gave me a detailed estimate. I went into the process not knowing much about flowers, but Bianca is so talented I learned a lot and ended up really enjoying flower planning. I had a specific vision for flower color and type (thanks to too much time on pinterest), and Bianca brought it to life. Our bouquets, ceremony and reception flowers were exactly what I wanted and so beautiful.

I appreciated how flexible and responsive Bianca is. I'm pretty indecisive and made some changes in the few weeks before the wedding and she accommodated them no problem. We also had a curve ball the day of the wedding, the church had flowers set up from the previous week that we weren't expecting. In the hour before the ceremony, Bianca rearranged (and removed those that didn't match) and coordinated the existing flowers with our ceremony flowers she brought and it looked amazing. Like it was all planned together!

I highly recommend Fantastic Flowers, thank you Bianca!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are wonderful! They worked with our budget, delivered flowers to is girls at the hotel, set up at our venue and came to the church as well! They are nothing short of the perfect florist. Thank you Fantastic Flowers and Bianca. The flowers were Perfect and even lasted over a week.

Fantastic Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Shannon and Mike, you were wonderful to work with!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic Flowers gets a PERFECT score from me. The flowers for my wedding were all that I had hoped for and more. Based on our initial meeting, Bianca Lord was able to put together a lovely design that was sensitive and responsive to my desires. The flowers were elegant and the design was super, just right for the room, and they made the party a spectacular event. I was reluctant to leave my beautiful bouquet behind when we went away on honeymoon. So I took it with me, put it in water and enjoyed them for the entire week. I could have brought them home and they would have lasted a few more days…so fresh and so perfect!

Dear Jane and Dale,
Thank you for the great review! you were wonderful to work with, one of my favorite winter weddings!

• Wedding: 01/19/2014
Jane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! I can't even think of any words that can do justice to describe the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were absolutely beautiful. Bianca's knowledge of flowers, colors, and what would look good with what, along with her arranging expertise was amazing! The circus roses just blew me away! The white roses, the hydrangeas, the gerber daisies, the lilies, the berries and greens, she put it all together to create a dream wedding for my daughter. The church flowers were gorgeous, the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and nosegays were incredible. Everyone at the church said how nice Bianca was and how wonderful it was that she took care of the handing out and pinning of everything. At the reception the arrangement for the namecard table was incredible, it is sitting on my kitchen counter right now and I can't get over how beautiful it is. The table centerpieces at the reception made the room look wonderful. Every table had a different mix of flowers filling mason jars of a variety of sizes. It really made the atmosphere fun and relaxed, not too formal and stuffy, it was just what my daughter imagined. The cake table looked great with votives and the tossing bouquet. And both the tossing bouquet and the flowers for Mary were so beautiful they could have been the real bouquet (which was amazing). Bianca also took the time to attach the table numbers to the centerpieces for us as well. I would recommend Bianca and Fantastic Flowers to anyone. Bianca listened to what our vision was and used her expertise to choose flowers to create that for us. She was well within our budget and I feel like we most certainly got more than our money's worth. *Bianca even helped my daughter with a last minute dress problem at the church! She is a wonderful person and you can't go wrong by choosing Fantastic Flowers!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Patti
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bianca did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding! The bouquets were beautiful and the flower arrangements at the church and the venue blew my expectations out of the water! From planning, to the day of the wedding, Bianca was so flexible and made the process really enjoyable. She stuck around at the church after setting up and handing out the bouquets, which really came in handy when she helped my maid-of-honor tape my dress to me when it wouldn't stay up right before walking down the aisle. Not only were the flowers beautiful at the wedding, but our bouquets and centerpieces lasted for over a week and still looked perfect! If you are someone looking for BEAUTIFUL flowers I would recommend Fantastic Flowers 100%!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
410-536-4852
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment