Fancy That! Bistro & Catering

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing food! Everyone raved about it! Extremely professional and worked so hard.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Harvey was very kind from day one! My father and I must have changed the menu one million times and Mr. Harvey was very patient and flexible each time. He offered my husband and I a GREAT deal on his bar services and that certainly helped the party going! :) I thank Mr. Harvey for making sure we had something to eat at the end of the night (he packed separate plates for us) and thanked us...even though we were giving thanks to him! Everyone enjoyed the food and still talk about. I thank Fancy That for their services and great prices!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great food!! We hired Fancy That initially for our wedding but when our venue required us to use the in-house catering we decided to use Fancy that for our rehearsal dinner. Harvey (owner) is an amazing chef and his staff is so very friendly and polite. From the beginning we had a great experience with Harvey. At our first tasting he literally fed us a meal, it was great!! All of the guests at the rehearsal dinner kept coming up to me and my fiancé commented on how delicious everything was. I absolutely LOVE his homemade cream puffs!!! At the end of the rehearsal dinner he boxed up what was left and set aside cream puffs for me. The fact that he remembered how much I loved them meant so much to me. He's a true professional and an extremely kind gentleman!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Food, service & prices are excellent. I usually do not recommend restaurants but will definitely recommend this one. Both my husband & adult son are picky eaters & they also thought the food service & prices are excellent. We will be eating there often. So glad to finally find a restaurant that has good food for an affordable price. During this economy with high gas prices etc... we have not eaten out as much but to me I could not buy & cook the food for the cost & it would not be as good! The owner has been doing catering for 20 years so he has lots of experience in the food industry. This restaurant is worth giving it a try. Thank God we found it!

• Wedding: 03/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fancy That is an excellent name for this fantastic restaurant & catering service. I have been to many weddings & the food was okay so happy that our food was excellent & everyone enjoyed it! The restaurant has excellent lunch specials during the week. Fancy that is excellent at catering for any type of event or to eat a yummy meal at. Fancy That is a jewel! It has become our favorite restaurant & we will use for catering whenever required. The owner, Harvey, has over 20 years of catering experience which is why they shine above the other caters & restaurants in Columbia SC. Once you try it you will be so glad that you did. The beef is so tender, best lasagna I have tasted, Bar B Q is so good, the vegetables are all delicious. Why cook when you can get such good food at reasonable prices from Fancy That!

• Wedding: 03/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harvey and his team were FANTASTIC!!!! He and his team provided catering for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. Family and friends had nothing but wonderful things to say about his food! He is willing to work w/n your budget and the end result is good quality food and excellent presentation. I would highly recommend him to any future bride! Happy Planning!

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do we begin???? Harvey was such a pleasure to work with and he was so accommodating to our needs. We had experienced several obstacles in our wedding process including our venue closing 4 months before our big day! Harvey calmed our panic and assured us that our wedding would run smoothly and that our food would be great. Our tasting was "mouth watering" and the wedding day meal was sooo much more! The day before the wedding, we went to Harvey to go over things and he told us that things were taken care of. He was so friendly and it was clear to us that everyone that came into his restaurant LOVED him. It was hard for us to sit and eat at our wedding due to the hustle and bustle of the day & greeting our guests, so Harvey made sure we had a to-go plate. Once we settled in for the evening, in the calm of one anothers arms, we indulged in our delicious food from Harvey! He is such a great man! He welcomed us city folk to South Carolina with such warmth. During our wedding day, there were a few things that didn't fall into place as planned and Harvey and his staff jumped into action and assisted our wedding planner to make our day run smoothly. We definitely recommend Harvey and his staff. If you want Southern Hospitality and great food..Harvey at Fancy That Catering is a great choice!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where to start with Fancy That! Catering. First of all, Harvey was so much fun to work with and the prices cannot be beat in Columbia. Harvey made the set up beautiful and was there well before the reception started to make sure everything was set in place and good to go. The food was absolutely delicious and he even made my husband and I our own plates to-go so we could enjoy the delicious food even after the reception. I would absolutely, 100% recommend Fancy That! Catering to anyway.

• Wedding: 05/08/2010
803-779-6110
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards